Most dangerous mob to be in.

soldier
soldier
Region: Midwest

Most dangerous mob to be in.

Postby MoVado » April 24th, 2012, 1:37 pm

As of today, whats the most dangerous mob to be in, in the Chi. Meaning that the mortality rate is high as hell in comparison to other mobs and you would have the highest probability of getting smoked? I heard Kingz, Moez, Yakz or Cobraz.

underboss
underboss
Region: South
Affiliation: GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT

Re: Most dangerous mob to be in.

Postby RawdealGa74 » April 24th, 2012, 1:54 pm

Good topic. Round my way i would say Good Fellas. Home grown in GA, but they go hard, and they face the giants.

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Citizens to Re-Elect Larry Dominick

Postby IlDuce » April 24th, 2012, 4:38 pm

Hmm...I'm gonna say Yaks, Pilsen SDs warring hard, Krown Town Kings (because it seems like everybody hates they ass) Paulina/De La Wood Saints, Ambrose to an extent (Wildside) , and Darkside 26 when the shit heats up..

Oh, and the PPs, since they are hanging by a thread... :2cents:

Northpole? I don't usually make it up there so I don't follow it too much..Try to stay south of Madison...

soldier
soldier

Postby MoVado » April 24th, 2012, 7:50 pm

IlDuce wrote:Hmm...I'm gonna say Yaks, Pilsen SDs warring hard, Krown Town Kings (because it seems like everybody hates they ass) Paulina/De La Wood Saints, Ambrose to an extent (Wildside) , and Darkside 26 when the shit heats up..

Northpole? I don't usually make it up there so I don't follow it too much..Try to stay south of Madison...

Well out of the most dangerous mobs I heard of to be in it looks like you mentioned two of them. Yaks and Kingz. Thats probably true

general
general
Affiliation: 6 MURDA TOWNz FINESTKK 3 STONE DKk

Postby AlmightyAs » April 24th, 2012, 7:55 pm

kings always gettin dropped but ther so many of them it really dont make a diffrence an any sd that claim from 59th we dropped like 20 of them in the last five years an wild side??? we lost 3 brotheres in the last couple years i dont see how thats bad compared to how many sdkz we smokked we deep on wild side tho

colonel
colonel
Affiliation: BIG OL G

Postby GTown » April 24th, 2012, 8:00 pm

Kings US because of our colors. Sur rats who gives a fuck all of them could rot. The panther is fucking one of they bitches on my avatar with a crown. And those bitch as hoe az

soldier
soldier

Postby MoVado » April 24th, 2012, 8:00 pm

AlmightyAs wrote:kings always gettin dropped but ther so many of them it really dont make a diffrence an any sd that claim from 59th we dropped like 20 of them in the last five years an wild side??? we lost 3 brotheres in the last couple years i dont see how thats bad compared to how many sdkz we smokked we deep on wild side tho

Damn 20-3, thatz crazy. either they to busy fightin off other mobz or yall got them sdz spooked.

soldier
soldier

Postby MoVado » April 24th, 2012, 8:01 pm

GTown wrote:Kings US because of our colors. Sur rats who gives a fuck all of them could rot. The panther is fucking one of they bitches on my avatar with a crown. And those bitch as hoe az

:lmao:

general
general

Postby AlmightyAs » April 24th, 2012, 8:06 pm

no i was talkin bout how many wildsides got killed an about 20 fromm 59th an spauldin them nikkas so spooked there flippin Ambro an kking an 59th is our hood now an they dropped a some of the brothers but we smokked way more of them rip to my fallen brothAs but the scor aint 20 to 3 its closer than that but we up fasure on them hoes cant fuck wit us

colonel
colonel

Postby GTown » April 24th, 2012, 8:10 pm

Shiit in that situation. It ain't nothin to flip but ambro or kking. What were they Gppk

general
general

Postby AlmightyAs » April 24th, 2012, 8:15 pm

they were sdkz from 59th

colonel
colonel

Postby GTown » April 24th, 2012, 8:20 pm

Damn i neva would've guessed it. Them sdkz must be getting treated that way

sergeant
sergeant
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby CP*4 » April 24th, 2012, 8:50 pm

74s lol them niggas dey own worst enemy it seem lol. Or MLDs aint all the hispanics gunnin 4 dey ass?

underboss
underboss

Postby IlDuce » April 24th, 2012, 8:57 pm

AlmightyAs wrote:no i was talkin bout how many wildsides got killed an about 20 fromm 59th an spauldin them nikkas so spooked there flippin Ambro an kking an 59th is our hood now an they dropped a some of the brothers but we smokked way more of them rip to my fallen brothAs but the scor aint 20 to 3 its closer than that but we up fasure on them hoes cant fuck wit us

Southside SDs got treated: Mikklo still rots and that little asian looking fuck, whatever his name was...

underboss
underboss

Postby IlDuce » April 24th, 2012, 9:00 pm

Outa the Wildsides, I know that Silent got murked and another guy that I didn't know...

Ambrose is one of the few mobs I respect, so I am not knocking who they lost

lieutenant
lieutenant
Affiliation: 134

Postby Sharky » April 24th, 2012, 9:04 pm

IlDuce wrote:Hmm...I'm gonna say Yaks, Pilsen SDs warring hard, Krown Town Kings (because it seems like everybody hates they ass) Paulina/De La Wood Saints, Ambrose to an extent (Wildside) , and Darkside 26 when the shit heats up..

I agree with this exactly and i think you talking about Chino or somethin like dat

underboss
underboss

Postby IlDuce » April 24th, 2012, 9:05 pm

Sharky wrote:

I agree with this exactly and i think you talking about Chino or somethin like dat

He got killed less than a week after Silent did, so that would make sense

general
general

Postby AlmightyAs » April 24th, 2012, 10:09 pm

bam bam rest in poeace he got killed walkin back to the hood after pullin a burn on the donuts they shot him in the back but that nikka was a goon puppet dk burnin cuz of a real hood nikka

sergeant
sergeant

Postby Southside18th » April 24th, 2012, 10:24 pm

U lame ass animals ain't kill no 20 donuts! Hvhvhv stop bullshitting and gripping every lame ass wanna be on here's nuts! Hvhvhv miklo got smoked like a blunt, the donuts silenced silent up for good and bambam got smoked in that grey tahoe! Y'all wildsides killed taco about two years ago and killed another one after they smoked bam bam! How the fuck is that 20 donuts? Hvhvhv and they put sleepy in deep sleep mode! Y'all still trying to wake him up from a bad dream! Hvhvhv

sergeant
sergeant

Postby Southside18th » April 24th, 2012, 10:32 pm

Shit wasn't stutters from wildside and the rashes smoked that bitch too! The boys killed ur chief from wildside and y'all just proved how dangerous u really r cause y'all ain't do shit about it! Hvhvhvhv every amhoe now a days r all rejected ass saints, bishops, bony boys, gd, Morgan boys and all other types of shit! Y'all wasnt Ambrose a year ago! Hvhvhv flip flop ass nation

general
general

Postby AlmightyAs » April 24th, 2012, 11:55 pm

the donuts didnt kill silent an bam bam didnt get shot in a tahoe you stay on our nuts if we aint on shit why do you hate us so much obviously were doin our job or you wouldnt you lame all you do is talk about Ambrose this Ambrose that even your pic is got Ambrose on it

general
general

Postby AlmightyAs » April 25th, 2012, 12:00 am

an mikklo toledo pnut dk pacman no neck taco munchies stuk biggie kkrimanal grouchy puppet tank just to name a few donuts w dropped inthe lasst few years an sleepy rest in peace was killed years ago an we smokked 59th spaulding cheif less than a week later 0commin back from sleepys benifit stay off our nuts you lame ass pnut all day you think about Ambroes we stay on your mind we must be doin sumthin otherwise why would you hate us so much ppk go get your hood back Ambrose run da land

boss
boss
Affiliation: 86TH87TH

Postby SIR AMBRO » April 25th, 2012, 1:18 am

AMO BROTHER :2cents: LOL THIS NIGGA DONT WANNA SPEEK ON 59TH CUS THEM DONUTS TOOK 56TH FROM HIS ASS :lol: :lol: 58TH N WHIPPLE WAS IT?? WERE BOTH YOUR BOYS GOT SMOKED?? NIGGA THE MLDZ SDZ ALL EVERY DONUT YOU COULDK THINK OF WAS TREATIN YALL...THEN YOU SMOKED A GD AFTER A DRUG DEAL GONE BAD ONE OF YOUR BOYS OD'D ON THAT AJAX :lol: :lol: :smh: NIGGA PEANUT AND CRIMINAL GOT SMOKED ON 911 IN THE SAME DAY ON 60TH NIGGA AND MIKLO GOT SMOKED LIKE A MONTH BEFORE THAT :2cents: :2cents: CMON JO THEM NIGGAS AINT EVEN RETALIATE :2cents: :2cents: YET!!! :2cents: THE BROTHERS ALL ON 59TH AND ON 19TH...IN YOUR "HOOD" :2cents: MOST DANGEROUS GANG TO BE IN GPP...YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU COULDK GO EXTINCT ANY MINUTE NOW :2cents: :2cents: GUMPS...YOU NEVER NOW WHEN YOUR BOY GONNA SNITCH ON YOU :2cents: :2cents: WE SMOKED SO MUCH DONUTS I FUCKIN LOST COUNT LAST SUMMER ON NATION...IMMA LEAVE YOU ALONE THO CUS ITS CLEAR YOU STALKKIN EVERY WEBSITE TRYIN TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE YALL A FACTOR STILL LOL SPEEKIN OF SILENT LOL AINT THE SDZ SMOKED A PEANUT NAMED SILENT :wtf: ...AND ROWDY?? :wtf: :wtf: :lmao: YALL NIGGAS LEFT 56TH AFTER THAT :lol: :lol: :lmao: :lmao: LOL WHERE DO GPPS BUST OUT AT EXACTLY :wtf: :wtf: :2cents: DEX DONT EVEN KNOW THAT SHIT :2cents: :2cents:

associate
Affiliation: AHGN

Postby Lente Loco » April 25th, 2012, 2:45 pm

IT AINT WHO IS DANGEROUS
ITS HOW THE STRUCTURE OF THE MOB IS
CAUSE IT COULD BE THE SMALLEST MOB AND THEY COULD BE OUT THEE
FOR EXAMPLE
US WE AINT CITY WIDE LIKE OTHER MOBS BUT WE HAD OUR DIRT IN THE BOOKS WE TOOK OUT THE VIQUEENS OUT THERE MOTHERLAND RAN OUT HURON N HOYNE KRANKS

THERE OTHER MOBS THAT ARE SMALL AND GOT STRUCTURE, CAUSE BIG MOBS DONT EVEN HAVE THAT THEY GO ADD IT WITH EACH OTHER LOOK AT THIS PALBO CITY YACKS GO ADD IT WITH GRAND CITY, LOOK AT THE COBRAS FROM CICERO GOING ADD IT WITH THE COBRAS FROM KOZ PARK SDKS GOING ADD IT WITH EACH OTHER

INSANE FAMILIA BEEN FALLING OFF
MAINAICK FAMILIA FELL OFF LONG TIME AGO

ME AS A GENT IV SEEN THE ONLY MOBS THAT STILL GO BY THE CODES OF THE BOOKS IS THE ALMIGHTY FOLKKS FAM

sergeant
sergeant

Postby Southside18th » April 25th, 2012, 4:13 pm

SIR AMBRO wrote:AMO BROTHER :2cents: LOL THIS NIGGA DONT WANNA SPEEK ON 59TH CUS THEM DONUTS TOOK 56TH FROM HIS ASS :lol: :lol: 58TH N WHIPPLE WAS IT?? WERE BOTH YOUR BOYS GOT SMOKED?? NIGGA THE MLDZ SDZ ALL EVERY DONUT YOU COULDK THINK OF WAS TREATIN YALL...THEN YOU SMOKED A GD AFTER A DRUG DEAL GONE BAD ONE OF YOUR BOYS OD'D ON THAT AJAX :lol: :lol: :smh: NIGGA PEANUT AND CRIMINAL GOT SMOKED ON 911 IN THE SAME DAY ON 60TH NIGGA AND MIKLO GOT SMOKED LIKE A MONTH BEFORE THAT :2cents: :2cents: CMON JO THEM NIGGAS AINT EVEN RETALIATE :2cents: :2cents: YET!!! :2cents: THE BROTHERS ALL ON 59TH AND ON 19TH...IN YOUR "HOOD" :2cents: MOST DANGEROUS GANG TO BE IN GPP...YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU COULDK GO EXTINCT ANY MINUTE NOW :2cents: :2cents: GUMPS...YOU NEVER NOW WHEN YOUR BOY GONNA SNITCH ON YOU :2cents: :2cents: WE SMOKED SO MUCH DONUTS I FUCKIN LOST COUNT LAST SUMMER ON NATION...IMMA LEAVE YOU ALONE THO CUS ITS CLEAR YOU STALKKIN EVERY WEBSITE TRYIN TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE YALL A FACTOR STILL LOL SPEEKIN OF SILENT LOL AINT THE SDZ SMOKED A PEANUT NAMED SILENT :wtf: ...AND ROWDY?? :wtf: :wtf: :lmao: YALL NIGGAS LEFT 56TH AFTER THAT :lol: :lol: :lmao: :lmao: LOL WHERE DO GPPS BUST OUT AT EXACTLY :wtf: :wtf: :2cents: DEX DONT EVEN KNOW THAT SHIT :2cents: :2cents:

Hvhvhv damn nigga u be writing essays! Trying to get the last word in everytime so u can feel good about urself and about a set that never dropped anybody! Two boys that got killed on 58th? Did u pull that out of bravo the rappers ass? And these animals can't even take care of there own hood on Morgan! Who justed moved in on 19th and Shelby? Hvhvhv and y'all always been on 19th so how the fuck r y'all taking anyone's hood? It's 18th and Morgan that y'all can't even stand on and that's what y'all claim! Hvhvhv just claim ur chief that exskanks house as ur hood.

Next

Return to Midwest