Smoke B4 U Read..Its Long

CLICK HERE TO SEE EXCLUSIVE HOOD HOES HACKED & EXPOSED!!!

lightweight contributor
My Region: Down South
My Affiliation: Moorish Empire

Smoke B4 U Read..Its Long

Postby Scribe » April 16th, 2012, 4:29 pm

In general NY rap is known for its lyrical skill (big words used as slang) and other literary shit.
In general southren rap its known for its beats and deep moving bass lines

Well during the times of slavery ni66as up north were aloud to read and go to school while in the south u wasnt aloud to be educated. In the south they wasnt educated so they spent time mastering the blues.

Hip Hop has seemed to show evidence of this progression in that as u can see music developed lyrically for the new yorker who took education and turned it into a street savy look .....and southren cats took the bass rich blues and very simple lyrics and turned it into the beats that dominate hip hop today.

When i heard this i agreed and it was clear to me this:

It was mostly the southren crowd that migrated to the west coast durnig world war II to fill in for jobs......bringing with them thier southren simplistic life styles......when the gangs developed they were natural responses to protect themselves from white antagonists as their parents did back in thier southren home except this time without the guidance of the older generation......eventually u add crack and gangs became nothing then large mobs of drunk and high people with a grudge and no purpose......the only leadership was anyone who was lucky enough to survive to the age of 30 by some miricale and he gets a pat on the back and the title og......nobody truley even listens to him

And before any of that was happening chicago had developed gangs but it was in a different because these gangs came from the population that was aloud to be read and be literal unlike the southren populated LA......These gangs were surrounded by many other examples in their development.....they mimiced the successful idea of organization from the irish and italians......and they were pressed to read from a generatiion of parents who used reading as they only weapon against whites......soon u saw the forming of highly organized and political gangs who naturally saw it better to use symbols as they are a more reading oreinted population......and the southrenrs not relating to the use of symbols naturally chose something they could see and hear......like the colors and whistles they developed as bloods and crips.

NOW THEN

Seeing as that NY has a population more like chicago with the reading and such.....they didnt give birth to mobs tho they developed a trust no one ever at all and use small clicks if ur gonna be stuck trusting anyone kind of attitude......but NY like everyone else soon had to accept that u are stronger as a team no matter what kind of team that is......so it is jus a natural thing that bloods and crips showed up and it is natural cuz of NY that they showed up late.....but to be fully accepted it had to have an NY flavor and that usually includes some kind of spit knowledge type shit so naturally chitown type aproaches to gangs naturally fit in.....but they were late to the game and knew very little about gang culture cuz they spent so much time trying to be jus ny and avoiding it.....so by the time the gang thing became rampid the miss conceptions flying all over a city that moves a mile a second spread like wild fire......so even real true to heart street niggas was getting it fucked up but had been loyal to the original idea and being real its hard to switch up......so it is no surprise ny bloods and crips feel they need to have lit cuz its an ny thing to be that way.........and tha fact alot of 5% turned blood made the idea of using the 5 point star very easy for recruitment purposes........

SO NOW TODAY U SEE 5 RIDING BLOODS AND 6 RIDING CRIPS TRYING TO BE ALL SMART AND LITERARY IN NY.....BUT HEY THEY ARE GETTING IT TOGETHER.....................SORRY FOR THE LONG POST........HOPE U SMOKED BEFORE U READ ALL THIS SHIT

fresh meat
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Smoke B4 U Read..Its Long

Postby moeman5 » April 16th, 2012, 5:55 pm

good post