donuts two six cobras popes

oog
oog
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: THEE ALKN

Re: 35th damen to.western

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » March 1st, 2012, 7:41 pm

Deepredsea wrote:I.guess popes idk?

IS ACTUALLY NUTTHIN.............YEAH U SEE POPES ONCE IN A WHILE............BUT NOT LIKE BEFORE......... U ONLY SEE THEM BY THAT HOT DOG STAND............BUT U NEVER SEE THEM RIGHT BY THA LIQOUR STORE................BESIDES I SEE MORE PAISAS THAN BANGERS IF ANYTHING..............AND STILL FUCK ALL GAY ASS MANNEQUINZ...........AND STILL MLD-K...........CAUSE IF ANYONE WHO'S A REAL LIFE MANNEQUIN...........THEY MUST SUCK DICK TO BE PART OF THIS EVIL LUCIFERIAN HOMO ASS GANG...........AND U KNOW WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT............CAUSE MOST MANNEQUINZ SUCK DICK FOR THEIR GAY ASS LUCIFERIAN MANNEQUIN RITUAL..................CAUSE IS STILL MLD-K AND STILL ALKN!!!

associate
Affiliation: Maniac Latin DIsciples Dyspoo kk,igk,ck,ek,glk,rk,

Postby Deepredsea » March 2nd, 2012, 8:52 am

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
Deepredsea wrote:I.guess popes idk?

IS ACTUALLY NUTTHIN.............YEAH U SEE POPES ONCE IN A WHILE............BUT NOT LIKE BEFORE......... U ONLY SEE THEM BY THAT HOT DOG STAND............BUT U NEVER SEE THEM RIGHT BY THA LIQOUR STORE................BESIDES I SEE MORE PAISAS THAN BANGERS IF ANYTHING..............AND STILL FUCK ALL GAY ASS MANNEQUINZ...........AND STILL MLD-K...........CAUSE IF ANYONE WHO'S A REAL LIFE MANNEQUIN...........THEY MUST SUCK DICK TO BE PART OF THIS EVIL LUCIFERIAN HOMO ASS GANG...........AND U KNOW WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT............CAUSE MOST MANNEQUINZ SUCK DICK FOR THEIR GAY ASS LUCIFERIAN MANNEQUIN RITUAL..................CAUSE IS STILL MLD-K AND STILL ALKN!!!

Bitch noone.asked your lake ass LOL

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby northpole69 » March 2nd, 2012, 10:56 am

IS DA POPES MOSTLY WHITE OVER THERE .. DO THEY BE ON SHIT THO ... AND WHA BOUT DEM COBRAS .. THEY BE OUT OR NA .. WHERE THEY BE POSTED

general
general
Affiliation: 6 MURDA TOWNz FINESTKK 3 STONE DKk

Postby AlmightyAs » March 3rd, 2012, 12:54 am

nah them cobras barley ever out youll see more two six in cobras than them but i fuck with alot of cobras from 34th an there still claim that hood 35th 34th western an theyll bang on some niggas once in awhile but for the most part they all older an dont have any shorties out there bangin no more

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Citizens to Re-Elect Larry Dominick

Postby IlDuce » March 4th, 2012, 2:04 am

you all need to check out radioreference dot com. go to chicago police dept, and when it asks you what frequency u want, pick 460.450- that is District 9 which is in that area....

You can get this on ur smartphones...I am a radio expert, more than 15 years experience, if you need help with this, message me and I will get u frequencies, radios or whatever...

soldier
soldier

Postby noluv2ahater » March 7th, 2012, 2:35 pm

I don't think that's anyone's hood! I have worked in that area the last 8yrs and don't anyone be out. I play ball at the park (McKinnley) in the summer and niggas don't even be hanging out there. Once in a while you will see some shit painted on the walls, but it's usually gone the next day.

lieutenant
lieutenant
Affiliation: Chicagoland Aurora, IL-Grand Blvd.

Postby Da1&Only » March 7th, 2012, 2:40 pm

IlDuce wrote:you all need to check out radioreference dot com. go to chicago police dept, and when it asks you what frequency u want, pick 460.450- that is District 9 which is in that area....

You can get this on ur smartphones...I am a radio expert, more than 15 years experience, if you need help with this, message me and I will get u frequencies, radios or whatever...

i peeped that before. so much shit goin on in the city it's crazy..just the reported shit alone from people who call the cops. The news cab only tell about .05% of it if they choose to.

underboss
underboss
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE

Postby Allinyourhood » July 1st, 2013, 5:43 pm

IlDuce wrote:you all need to check out radioreference dot com. go to chicago police dept, and when it asks you what frequency u want, pick 460.450- that is District 9 which is in that area....

What up illduce? Can you get me the frequency for 25th district grand and central ? :tiphat:

associate

Postby 5CAMPTOWN1 » July 1st, 2013, 9:19 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:

What up illduce? Can you get me the frequency for 25th district grand and central ? :tiphat:

http://m.radioreference.com/?feedId=653&fctid=606

associate
Affiliation: 2DARKK ¡i¡ SIDE4

Postby MURDER G » July 2nd, 2013, 12:17 pm

:lmao: all yall niggas confused with your guessing its 2013 nigga that's two six hood the boys stay busting out over there n getting fucked up at Hoyne Park

foot soldier
foot soldier
Affiliation: SW side of Chicago-USA

Postby 1969 » July 2nd, 2013, 3:33 pm

MURDER G wrote::lmao: all yall niggas confused with your guessing its 2013 nigga that's two six hood the boys stay busting out over there n getting fucked up at Hoyne Park

Are you saying the 2-6 hang at Hoyne Park? I call bullshit on that one!!

associate

Postby MURDER G » July 2nd, 2013, 3:37 pm

1969 wrote:
MURDER G wrote::lmao: all yall niggas confused with your guessing its 2013 nigga that's two six hood the boys stay busting out over there n getting fucked up at Hoyne Park

Prove its bullshit

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby 1969 » July 2nd, 2013, 3:50 pm

MURDER G wrote:
1969 wrote:

Prove its bullshit

Prove it aint---#1- cops be on Hoyne Park and anyone who hangs there
#2-Thats Pope hood
#3-Your full of shit

associate

Postby MURDER G » July 2nd, 2013, 4:03 pm

1969 wrote:
MURDER G wrote:
1969 wrote:

Prove its bullshit

#2-Thats Pope hood
#3-Your full of shit

Lmao Nigga you serious? who gives a fuck about the police? Niggas stay drinking and smoking at the park, busting out at the dead end. Pope hood? Where the fuck are you from that you think Popes have a presence and hood in the south side??? I don't have to lie I know what's going on that whole hoods taken over ain't no popes or cobras out there those gangs are as extinct as the city knights and latin souls its only G26 and 35th taggers that play ball there I was out there 3 weeks ago how the fuck you gonna tell me

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby 1969 » July 2nd, 2013, 4:06 pm

MURDER G wrote:
1969 wrote:
MURDER G wrote:
1969 wrote:

Prove its bullshit

#2-Thats Pope hood
#3-Your full of shit

Lmao Nigga you serious? who gives a fuck about the police? Niggas stay drinking and smoking at the park, busting out at the dead end. Pope hood? Where the fuck are you from that you think Popes have a presence and hood in the south side??? I don't have to lie I know what's going on that whole hoods taken over ain't no popes or cobras out there those gangs are as extinct as the city knights and latin souls its only G26 and 35th taggers that play ball there I was out there 3 weeks ago how the fuck you gonna tell me

Maybe yous been smoking too much--you gonna tell me there aint no Popes by Hoyne Park--now everyone knows your full of shit!!!

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby 1969 » July 2nd, 2013, 4:08 pm

They aint got big numbers, but they still in that hood-Thats a fact!!!

associate

Postby MURDER G » July 2nd, 2013, 4:22 pm

1969 wrote:
MURDER G wrote:
1969 wrote:
MURDER G wrote:
1969 wrote:

Prove its bullshit

#2-Thats Pope hood
#3-Your full of shit

Maybe yous been smoking too much--you gonna tell me there aint no Popes by Hoyne Park--now everyone knows your full of shit!!!

Nope no popes nigga. It's an all new generation of young niggas out there. If anything you'll run into a stray sd, but never a pope. but it is what it is. You're probably an old ass pope feeling salty cuz your gang never earned a rep got anywhere and died out and wanna be in denial that the boys were eventually going to go across western and take that dead ass land. You don't know shit nigga you don't be out there talk out your ass all you want but that's real shit anybody can go see for themselves. Ain't nobody in sight gonna be out there repping pope I ain't lying. Its 2013 nigga get with it

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby 1969 » July 2nd, 2013, 4:33 pm

Now your saying Popes were never a factor, why dont you do some research, talk to some old 2-Shits and learn the truth before you speak--the Popes maybe dying out, but they held their ground as long as they could and never backed or ran away from anyone, they lost hoods when the illegals moved in and ruined the hoods so they had to, why did it take 30 years to get Popes hood at Hoyne as u claim? --unlike the 2-shits who lost 79th, 63 & Homan, 68 & Hamlin--shit the KGBz from 79th treated you bunnies--fucking lame ass--the Amhoes in Burbank shut your set down before it started and you lost 26th & Pulaski/St. Louis--so dont act like you never lost sets or got beat down bitch, your losing ground just like many other gangs. Yes you do have some strong sets left, but you also lost some.

associate

Postby MURDER G » July 2nd, 2013, 4:48 pm

1969 wrote:Now your saying Popes were never a factor, why dont you do some research, talk to some old 2-Shits and learn the truth before you speak--the Popes maybe dying out, but they held their ground as long as they could and never backed or ran away from anyone, they lost hoods when the illegals moved in and ruined the hoods so they had to, why did it take 30 years to get Popes hood at Hoyne as u claim? --unlike the 2-shits who lost 79th, 63 & Homan, 68 & Hamlin--shit the KGBz from 79th treated you bunnies--fucking lame ass--the Amhoes in Burbank shut your set down before it started and you lost 26th & Pulaski/St. Louis--so dont act like you never lost sets or got beat down bitch, your losing ground just like many other gangs. Yes you do have some strong sets left, but you also lost some.

:lmao: don't nobody give a fuck about two six past 47th. Faggot ass talking about Burbank what the fuck?? Since when did we lose Pulaski u dumb as fuck that used to be the border we took over block by block now the border is on lawndale where the fuck you getting your info from. Nigga got history stories bout how they held their ground as long as possible so what point is NOW, AS IN TODAY, that pope shit dead as fuck and that's two six hood. illegals or not. And I never said the TS brothers never let blocks die out niggas just move around and expand cuz that's what we do. It's a different story when you lose the one and only hood you have. Like it or not that's facts. Keep living in the old days faggot ass nigga.

boss
boss
Affiliation: neutral

Postby Greasers712 » July 2nd, 2013, 4:57 pm

I think this 2SHIT has been smoking on them wicky sticks :2cents:

I know them Popes over at Hoyne an I know for a FACT you bunnies aint hopping around there.

I sure as fuck know you rabbits wernt hanging around chewing on carrots or what ever it is you lames do when we were all hanging there bout a month ago.

GPN! 712-916

associate

Postby MURDER G » July 2nd, 2013, 5:06 pm

Greasers712 wrote:I think this 2SHIT has been smoking on them wicky sticks :2cents:

I know them Popes over at Hoyne an I know for a FACT you bunnies aint hopping around there.

I sure as fuck know you rabbits wernt hanging around chewing on carrots or what ever it is you lames do when we were all hanging there bout a month ago.

GPN! 712-916

If you call killing kings eating carrots than so be it. Both yall probably the same person lmao once apon a time gang salty ass nigga :lmao:

general
general
Affiliation: 6 MURDA TOWNz FINESTKK 3 STONE DKk

Postby AlmightyAs » July 2nd, 2013, 6:03 pm

This two six a lame straight up you can tell he a Shorty but on sum real shit hes right that's two six hood the cobras an popes r gone ull see a stray dk an bishops out there but thats it but them shorty bunnies aint on shit they b there tho

boss
boss
Affiliation: neutral

Postby Greasers712 » July 2nd, 2013, 6:13 pm

SS Popes are still in that hood but most of em are in there mid-20s an dont have many shorties these days.

They be getting $ an doing there music thing. Doing shows over off of Harlem Ave.

I bet on ANY day two of them Popes could and would run off 5-8 2Shits

Free Smalls P and DooWop P! 712-916

Next

Return to Midwest