Stones Vs Unknowns

underboss
underboss

Stones Vs Unknowns

Postby SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! » January 23rd, 2012, 5:16 pm

I been on this bitch in a min shoutout 2 all my solid bro's on this bitch but had to ask to any of u unknowns on this mf its been some shots fired ova by 5th city heard it was a stone nigga from up north moved ova there and threw a lil party and got into wit acouple Uz ova there thought they was still at it wit the Grenshaw Ts but my homie say that shit ova but if u got some infoon this no bs reply

Finballing

boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 22-12

Re: Stones Vs Unknowns

Postby 4CH » January 23rd, 2012, 7:10 pm

That'z krazy but I ain't surprised.

superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Postby Greenghost2212 » January 23rd, 2012, 8:18 pm

MY CUZ PLUGGED FROM 5TH CITY HE DID SAY SOME SHIT WAS POPPIN OFF WIT THE MOES BUT TO BE HONEST HE NEVER LIKED THE MORS BY MY WAY EITHER SHIT THE ONLY MOES I FUCK WIT IS SS ONES MAINLY MOETOWN

underboss
underboss

Postby SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! » January 23rd, 2012, 11:03 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:MY CUZ PLUGGED FROM 5TH CITY HE DID SAY SOME SHIT WAS POPPIN OFF WIT THE MOES BUT TO BE HONEST HE NEVER LIKED THE MORS BY MY WAY EITHER SHIT THE ONLY MOES I FUCK WIT IS SS ONES MAINLY MOETOWN

Aint no stones in that area tho they say the nigga suppose to be from up north just moved in fifth city threw a party and prob got into it wit the Uz and the stones suppose to came back that way bussin i buy weed from lord nem and heard some shots the other day and aint know wat the fuck was goin on

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » January 23rd, 2012, 11:25 pm

THAT SOUND LIKE ITS TRUE LIKE I SAID OUR RELATIONSHIP WIT MOES IS SOSO AT BEST LIKE I SAID THE ONLY MOES THATS REALLY ON POINT IN MY VIEW IS SS MOES THE MOES OUT HERE GOT INTO IT WIT ALL US UVL CVL TVL 4CH AND THEM UP NORTH MOES BE ON THAT GSTONE SHIT HATIN ON LORDS ANYWAY

underboss
underboss

Postby SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! » January 24th, 2012, 2:40 pm

Yea I never understood that shit i got stones in the fam from from the town 2 but them niggas kinda vl blank 2 if they dont know u think they still at it wit the 55 Cs ion understand these niggas tho thats stones but feel more comfortable on sum g shit

og
og
Location: Polo rugby, 4-4 snubby, coke in water, watch it do the dougie
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Ski mask

Postby JANK » January 24th, 2012, 3:29 pm

And its still MCN snake world low ends 5th ball rollen

prospect

Postby Matty-C » January 24th, 2012, 5:22 pm

SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! wrote:I been on this bitch in a min shoutout 2 all my solid bro's on this bitch but had to ask to any of u unknowns on this mf its been some shots fired ova by 5th city heard it was a stone nigga from up north moved ova there and threw a lil party and got into wit acouple Uz ova there thought they was still at it wit the Grenshaw Ts but my homie say that shit ova but if u got some infoon this no bs reply

Finballing

That dude has been running that whole crew of Travs, on Independence and Grenshaw since the mid-90s. Those are all Travs. There cool with the Unknowns from Central Park and Lexington. There family. As for the CP and Grenshaw Travs, they been going at it with the Ghosts from Lexington and Lawndale for a minute. They been at war for a few years when that Ghost and his chick got smoked on Polk. He was from Flournoy and Lawndale.

underboss
underboss

Postby SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! » January 24th, 2012, 6:32 pm

Matty-C wrote:
SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! wrote:I been on this bitch in a min shoutout 2 all my solid bro's on this bitch but had to ask to any of u unknowns on this mf its been some shots fired ova by 5th city heard it was a stone nigga from up north moved ova there and threw a lil party and got into wit acouple Uz ova there thought they was still at it wit the Grenshaw Ts but my homie say that shit ova but if u got some infoon this no bs reply

Finballing

That dude has been running that whole crew of Travs, on Independence and Grenshaw since the mid-90s. Those are all Travs. There cool with the Unknowns from Central Park and Lexington. There family. As for the CP and Grenshaw Travs, they been going at it with the Ghosts from Lexington and Lawndale for a minute. They been at war for a few years when that Ghost and his chick got smoked on Polk. He was from Flournoy and Lawndale.

Yea lord nem aint playing i got homies and shop on both sides tho but that shit could light weight get big fa Trav nem it that shit spill ova to heard quarters it could get hectic for the ghost but then agin if the whole 5th city at it 2 thats alotta fuckin unknown vicelords lol no nut huggin just keepin it 2 hunnet

underboss
underboss

Postby SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! » January 24th, 2012, 6:35 pm

JANK wrote:And its still MCN snake world low ends 5th ball rollen

Snakes? :facepalm:

associate
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Bronxinhere » January 24th, 2012, 7:04 pm

prospect

Postby Matty-C » January 24th, 2012, 7:46 pm

Matty-C wrote:

Finballing

Yea lord nem aint playing i got homies and shop on both sides tho but that shit could light weight get big fa Trav nem it that shit spill ova to heard quarters it could get hectic for the ghost but then agin if the whole 5th city at it 2 thats alotta fuckin unknown vicelords lol no nut huggin just keepin it 2 hunnet
I here you Homie. 5th city is just North of there. Those Trav's ain't no one to fuck with. Neither are those Ghosts. The Travs smart for having that spot their. And the reason it's still going so strong for them is there product is CONSISTANT! On a daily. They don't rotate like good, garbage, fire, repeat. It's just a steady line of good product. But those Ghosts, espacially the younger guys, are straight goons. The Travs have more numbers, and those Black Aces off California are a force of their own, but those Ghosts ain't known for backing down.

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » January 24th, 2012, 8:32 pm

JELL NAW THEM 5TH CITY GHOST BROS AINT SHIT TO FUVK WIT NITHER IS MY DIRTY U BROS IN LTOWN TOO DSG STILL OUT HERE TOO ON CHICAGO AND CENTRAL THEY DECENT ON GREEN TOO

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » January 24th, 2012, 8:39 pm

BUT THEM SOLID BROS DEEP AS FUCK OVER THERE TOO

underboss
underboss

Postby SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! » January 24th, 2012, 9:26 pm

Matty-C wrote:Matty-C wrote:

Finballing

I here you Homie. 5th city is just North of there. Those Trav's ain't no one to fuck with. Neither are those Ghosts. The Travs smart for having that spot their. And the reason it's still going so strong for them is there product is CONSISTANT! On a daily. They don't rotate like good, garbage, fire, repeat. It's just a steady line of good product. But those Ghosts, espacially the younger guys, are straight goons. The Travs have more numbers, and those Black Aces off California are a force of their own, but those Ghosts ain't known for backing down.

Yea trav nem got it right now like u said 2 consistent its 2 much money that way its alotta goons in 5th city but fa the right amount theycould have ghost ova there shootin at them but wat niggas dont know is unknowns that got gds doin they dirty work rthat way 2 no bullshit

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: FUCK ALL YALL!!!

Postby Lawndale » January 26th, 2012, 3:32 pm

Matty-C wrote:

Finballing

U on point them CP Unknowns not known for being on gangsta shit tho cause its alotta money to be made over there evey time u ride thru they out deep! They also get dropped ALOT hell every year all year them bros are weak sause period. Tha Hole and 5th City U's are tha niggaz u dont wanna fuk wit

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: ROSSETTI

Postby PLAYBOYG » January 26th, 2012, 4:49 pm

WHAT ABT THAT AREA EAST OF THAT GAS STATION, ON FULTON AND SAC ? SPENT A FEW NIGHT OUT THAT WAY ? HEARD SHIT POPPING IM GETTING DRUNK LIKE FUKK IT :

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 18th, 2012, 11:25 am

That whole area crazy as fuck its lords souls gdz and dragons in that area

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby ILick-Queens » March 21st, 2017, 6:15 am

:stoned:

Return to Midwest