White Gangster Disciples???

prospect
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: White Gangster Disciples???

Postby Low End No End » December 12th, 2012, 3:47 pm

StillOn1 wrote:T.P lowend,im aware of what you sayin G.somewhat speakin on what happen wit big chuck.you right about niggas not bein able to plug but wrong for sayin the shawties not GDs.Nobody bigger than the mob,so in the days n most likely now you would be considered insubordinate.before the hit bible land consisted of the cottage until they started playin musical chairs with them a.g slots.The land jumped off count at the courthouse/church cause shit was infested wit rats .come on 51/53rd n tell the young Locs they not GDs .you will leave,just not how u came folks.2.15.19

I like how you came @ me. This is what I'm saying, not all young niggas/shorties whatever you want to callem. I'm saying how are some niggas official when some decks aint official. This is 2012, who the fuck plugging niggas? I will like to know that. I agree, nobody is bigger than the mob and I don't feel like. In my era, I didn't grow up beefing with GDs, I beef with everybody that wasn't GD. Look at the times now. Most beef with the GDs are with GDs, all over the city. Same with the moes from Terror Town and Moe Town.

superior
superior
Affiliation: 51st

Postby G Mac » December 12th, 2012, 4:32 pm

Niggas pluggin wit niggas who got supplies.its about bread more than anything now.times change so its either adapt or watch the game from the sideline.i wasnt just memorizin the shit,i found out what it meant,thats why im content behind them tints

boss
boss

Postby Ancient » December 12th, 2012, 7:29 pm

Same as Terror Town and Moe Town? No comparison! Handful of snakes, and imposters. The whole deck ain't on the outside of Justice! Speak on what you know to be fact Sir! Peace

soldier
soldier

Postby noluv2ahater » December 12th, 2012, 7:36 pm

six6thdisciple wrote:If You White Y You Saying Nigga Doe???...U Sound Goofy As Hell Where Ever You From...No Matter How Long You Been Plugged... :2cents:

The fuck is it to you nigga? Thats how I grew up, you think only blacks say "nigga". You got mutha fuckin suburbanites walking around calling each other "nigga" now a days.

boss
boss
Region: South
Affiliation: "THE NATION"...

Postby six6thdisciple » December 12th, 2012, 7:39 pm

Dat Don't Make It True Doe......

prospect

Postby Low End No End » December 14th, 2012, 3:00 am

Ancient wrote:Same as Terror Town and Moe Town? No comparison! Handful of snakes, and imposters. The whole deck ain't on the outside of Justice! Speak on what you know to be fact Sir! Peace
What do you mean speak on what I know? You niggas need to learn how to comprehend. Just cause I from the low end don't mean I aint been other places in the city. I used to live on 51st and elizabeth, the block after racine. I know what the fuck I'm talking bout. I'm not no only my hood type a nigga. Goofy's a learn that shit one day. I been all over the city and know niggas and bitches all over the city. And a lot of them hittas. You niggas kill me on hear, swear yall know a niggas status :smh:

boss
boss

Postby Ancient » December 14th, 2012, 11:19 am

Old School, I ain't questioning you. I'm saying our problems are not similar. We have few, yall have many! Dig! No disrespect Big G. A Stone that has been a firm participant in youth is what I truly am. Brothers really ain't doing each other as bad as yall would like us to :lmao: Peace!

prospect

Postby Low End No End » December 14th, 2012, 11:56 am

Ancient wrote:Old School, I ain't questioning you. I'm saying our problems are not similar. We have few, yall have many! Dig! No disrespect Big G. A Stone that has been a firm participant in youth is what I truly am. Brothers really ain't doing each other as bad as yall would like us to :lmao: Peace!

This is what I was saying from the get go. I agree. I wasn't trying to pour salt, I was just saying, many nations/mobs has had their share of beef amongst they own nation. You also right about folks, we do have many problems. Another thing niggas need to understand, that it aint just about money. Us older heads was getting money back in the day and some of us still gettin it. This generation now just don't have any structure. Think about how much more $ niggas can get with structure. Much love to all the real niggas.

superior
superior

Postby G Mac » December 14th, 2012, 12:38 pm

@lowend.go checkout larryhooverblog.niggas is organizin on another level now.are u suggestin the young guys go to school,get a job?are u mannin your household or just a older brother mad at the conditions but still runnin in circles cause it benefits you.Dont tell niggas how shit suppose to go if you not leadin by example.how u goin to tell lil folks how to get down when he doin more grown man shit than you

prospect

Postby Low End No End » December 14th, 2012, 12:59 pm

StillOn1 wrote:@lowend.go checkout larryhooverblog.niggas is organizin on another level now.are u suggestin the young guys go to school,get a job?are u mannin your household or just a older brother mad at the conditions but still runnin in circles cause it benefits you.Dont tell niggas how shit suppose to go if you not leadin by example.how u goin to tell lil folks how to get down when he doin more grown man shit than you
Some niggas will never get it. What do you consider grown man shit? Everything these youngins doing, I done it. Who you think they learned that shit from. I'm a certified computer technician. Yes educuation is growth and deveolpment. It don't take me to get 50yrs in prison to realize what you youngins consider grown man shit, aint grown man shit. Like I say all the time, when a nigga get some age under his belt then we can holla on some power play shit. I done traveled many places lil nigga. I seen a lot of shit, did a lot of shit and had a lot of fun. Niggas hustle for bail money, I hustled for a retirement plan and guess what nigga? I got it and I'm good. I live comfortable and so does my daughter and wife.

superior
superior

Postby G Mac » December 14th, 2012, 1:34 pm

:bored: So get out here and do something instead of talkin down

prospect

Postby Low End No End » December 14th, 2012, 1:54 pm

StillOn1 wrote::bored: So get out here and do something instead of talkin down

I have tried, I done told niggas they can still get money but get some education too. I'm not talking down on niggas, I'm speaking the truth. I don't even smoke green but I drink. I don't knock niggas who blow, but when niggas on papers and go back cause they drop dirty who fault is that. Thats a nigga being dumb, not a nigga putting him down. You niggas don't understand reality. Let me show you how illiterate niggas is, I went to the larry hoover blog you suggested, and the first thing I noticed was how a nigga spelled development wrong on larry shirt. http://freelarryhoover.blogspot.com/ Everything I'm saying is true and niggas hate it. Knowledge comes with age, and with age comes wisdom and understanding. For the record, I don't need to be on no grown man shit, because I am grown and I take care of responsibilities and a real stand up nigga can vouch for that. :killself:

superior
superior

Postby G Mac » December 14th, 2012, 2:07 pm

It was them old niggas that got niggas popped,now they on the news n net cryin about how shawt nem got it hot.G was a regent abusin his slot,got caught in the mix n snitched so he's eradicated off top.51st no worst,get merked worryin how loc rock.just know im in the fields n you not,now go be ya daughter kids grandpop :lol:

prospect

Postby Low End No End » December 14th, 2012, 2:23 pm

You youngins aint even doubled what we did in the 90s. Don't act like every ol head snitch, cause that shit is not official. Some of you youngins out here snitching too nigga. Lets hope you live long enough to be grandpa or even a dad if you not already. :dance:

superior
superior

Postby G Mac » December 14th, 2012, 2:42 pm

For checkin the blog i give you props,but how the kid tell a parent to get groceries out the car.niggas know you?when i look in the sky i dont see the difference in stars.wisdom before you but closed thinkin got you going hard.

prospect

Postby Low End No End » December 14th, 2012, 2:51 pm

StillOn1 wrote:For checkin the blog i give you props,but how the kid tell a parent to get groceries out the car.niggas know you?when i look in the sky i dont see the difference in stars.wisdom before you but closed thinkin got you going hard.
Yo young ass got some potential, I hope you do something constructive with it. I might teach you how to hack a computer one day.

superior
superior

Postby G Mac » December 14th, 2012, 3:18 pm

:facepalm: I could speak of times that a boggle your mind,nothin incriminatin,but why shadow its shine.surely you seek,seek and you shall find,you old as hell and out your rabbit ass mind :lmao: Senile vision blurry,he cant except he's going blind,u use to be like me,now you just watch from the bench,pimp keep warmin that pine.limp i got deals on sialis,ya wife tired of u tryin...

boss
boss

Postby Ancient » December 14th, 2012, 3:30 pm

@ LOC. Big G honor you, respect the Elders G! @ Low End. Aye Old School, remember "Q" from Prairie Courts? Maybe not, but he used to slide to east and get up with "Dude". That's why Sircon was coming heavy this way. No big deal just asking. T-Squared!

superior
superior

Postby G Mac » December 14th, 2012, 3:34 pm

Do what you do just dont get done doin some bullshit. :2cents:

prospect

Postby Low End No End » December 14th, 2012, 3:50 pm

Ancient wrote:@ LOC. Big G honor you, respect the Elders G! @ Low End. Aye Old School, remember "Q" from Prairie Courts? Maybe not, but he used to slide to east and get up with "Dude". That's why Sircon was coming heavy this way. No big deal just asking. T-Squared!
I don't know Q but I do remember when some of them niggas from the PCs went to the ickes. I'm not trippin on StillOn1. He showed me where his mind frame was @. I was serious and hes horse playing. I have moved on.

boss
boss

Postby Ancient » December 14th, 2012, 3:53 pm

Aye LOC, I seen them bars too! You heavy folks. Yeah a lot of older brothers did lead the generations under them astray! "Shoot them I'll buy you a car"! What the :censored: ! :shrug: :facepalm: :smh: :2cents:

superior
superior

Postby G Mac » December 14th, 2012, 3:56 pm

Low End No End wrote:
StillOn1 wrote:For checkin the blog i give you props,but how the kid tell a parent to get groceries out the car.niggas know you?when i look in the sky i dont see the difference in stars.wisdom before you but closed thinkin got you going hard.
Yo young ass got some potential, I hope you do something constructive with it. I might teach you how to hack a computer one day.

:tiphat:

prospect

Postby Low End No End » December 14th, 2012, 4:09 pm

StillOn1 wrote: :tiphat:
:tiphat: :tiphat:
@ Ancient
I do know a nigga Q from the Ida Bs, I think he was from the rock block or the ice cream shop

prospect
Affiliation: neutral

Postby INSANE MAMII » April 7th, 2013, 6:41 pm

LOOKIN FOR ANY OL SCHOOL SGD FROM CUYLER ......

foot soldier
foot soldier
Region: North East

Postby WhiteKid » April 9th, 2013, 10:47 am

Anyone in this thread who says there isn't/can't be white GD's is not 7414, point blank.

None of you have any understand what this thing your apart of is about, nor what it was founded upon.

I bet this white boy knows more GD lit and knows more about Hoover and his beliefs than 99% of the GD's on this forum.

You just like to get fucked up and commit acts of violence against other black people.

PreviousNext

Return to Midwest