White Gangster Disciples???

Yep29
fresh meat

Re: White Gangster Disciples???

Post by Yep29 » August 23rd, 2012, 11:33 pm

I know about 20 white GD's from Indianapolis & Terre Haute! Hell I was down the way with like 5 of em & they rotated with niggaz! Im far from GD but im just speaking on what ive encountered :shrug:

coco228
corporal
corporal

Post by coco228 » August 24th, 2012, 2:37 pm

$1R bRAinle$$ wrote:
almightysippi wrote:I want to know the bash against white a friction really in the FOLK nation in mississippi the Royals Back gangsters but are numbers have increased in extremes then we hear word our brothers in the chi are attacked by fellow folk nation gangs ? wtf
Just sayin but Royals don't back NOBODY but our brothers , but it's love big bruh message me man who is this? Any ways yeah MSG me n I'll hit u back whenever I can get back on here. One.
From my experience Royals do back GD's here I have seen it.. Maybe not all... IDK :shrug:

MarkeezyRachet
associate

Post by MarkeezyRachet » August 28th, 2012, 11:10 am

yes there are White GD Folkz bcuz wen LarryHoover 1st got locked up he wanted all races 2 bang Folkz black White Hispanic & any other race & there stil White GDz 2day but in certin citiez

j money
fresh meat

Post by j money » December 11th, 2012, 2:13 am

a bruh i no i gots alot 2 learn but im white but ask mah homeboyz tre nd darnell they no im hardcore i want 2 no what sets r eitha in da rghliegh north carolina or richmond virginia area dat is lookn fo sum white bangers cuz im ready 2 prove mahself ighte

Low End No End
prospect

Post by Low End No End » December 11th, 2012, 2:26 pm

I think its funny how everyone says one thing and others say another. Look @ my name and you will see where I'm from. I been plugged since 92. For the record, white people and any other race can be GD. This is why hoover drop the B in the first place. Brothers of the struggle doesn't mean Blacks of the struggle, it means Men of the struggle and the same goes for the S.O.S. I can tell you niggas one thing, people who get they lit from the internet is not frowned upon. Let me explain, when GD became an organization the lit was distributed through the prison system. That means everyone that got they hands on it, knew what the Growth and Development movement was about. The mayor, governors, senators etc... has access to the lit. It wasn't about who had access to it, it was about living by the laws and policies, the blueprint, the golden rule, the we and the willing, the duck, the creed, I can go on forever. Us older heads have shit you can't even get off the internet. Another thing that kill me about you niggas, is you claiming the shit and no nothing about it. Most of yall might know lit, but don't understand the shit. One last thing, if you niggas wasn't plugged before 1996-1997, you aint official. How the hell can niggas get plugged if all the structure fell apart around that time. Ask yourself this question, who plugged you if all the niggas with authority was locked up. Can't no foot soldier plugg nobody. You can't be on count if nobody was around to put you on count. That IGD aint official either for the record. Niggas know what it is when they get behind them walls. I don't argue with niggas and I don't internet bang. So if you come at me like a goofy, I'm gone spin the fuck off. Get in tune GDs

Low End No End
prospect

Post by Low End No End » December 11th, 2012, 2:31 pm

[quote="MarkeezyRachet"]yes there are White GD Folkz bcuz wen LarryHoover 1st got locked up he wanted all races 2 bang Folkz black White Hispanic & any other race & there stil White GDz 2day but in certin citiez[/quote]This is why the B was dropped

Low End No End
prospect

Post by Low End No End » December 11th, 2012, 2:40 pm

If you niggas wasn't plugged before 1996-1997 before all the structure fell apart, then you aint official. How the hell a nigga get plugged if it wasn't nobody with authority to plugg'em. I been plugged since 92. I'm in the books. I'm low end or no end. This is where headquarters was, if you didn't know. Anybody can be GD, this is why hoover dropped the B from BGD. Get in tune folks and stop internet banging

Ancient
boss
boss

Post by Ancient » December 11th, 2012, 5:11 pm

@LowEnd. Aye G, after Mark Clark and "Dude", wasn't Heads moved to Lon City? Eastside G's been saying this for over 10yrs! Lil Larry stayed on St. Lawrence. For the record its a few of us that's involved! RIP G Bull, G Caddy, G Space, and free Cat Eyed Terrence. Those Brothers sanctioned me. Opposite side of the gate. Eastside High! T-Squared!

Low End No End
prospect

Post by Low End No End » December 11th, 2012, 6:05 pm

Ancient wrote:@LowEnd. Aye G, after Mark Clark and "Dude", wasn't Heads moved to Lon City? Eastside G's been saying this for over 10yrs! Lil Larry stayed on St. Lawrence. For the record its a few of us that's involved! RIP G Bull, G Caddy, G Space, and free Cat Eyed Terrence. Those Brothers sanctioned me. Opposite side of the gate. Eastside High! T-Squared!
Most sets are official, but these young niggas who claiming that shit is not official. Niggas who changed they set name is not official. Dirty low gone always be dirty low. Aint shit changed. We honor them laws and policies. Some Englewood niggas official, Westside K-Town niggas official, some WYLD 100s niggas official. Some decks on the low end got took of count for that renegade shit. North pole niggas is NOT official. They was on some renegade shit and got smashed on the low end. Put it like this, if your deck has changed its name and you wasn't plugg before the nation sweep, continue internet banging, cause you aint and never will be official. :behead:

Ancient
boss
boss

Post by Ancient » December 11th, 2012, 6:19 pm

:2cents: Very true. Who stops the momentum of outlaws? Everyday these so called "renegades" are being brought to justice over here! Truth!

crook_county
general
general

Post by crook_county » December 11th, 2012, 6:25 pm

Low End No End wrote:
Ancient wrote:@LowEnd. Aye G, after Mark Clark and "Dude", wasn't Heads moved to Lon City? Eastside G's been saying this for over 10yrs! Lil Larry stayed on St. Lawrence. For the record its a few of us that's involved! RIP G Bull, G Caddy, G Space, and free Cat Eyed Terrence. Those Brothers sanctioned me. Opposite side of the gate. Eastside High! T-Squared!
Most sets are official, but these young niggas who claiming that shit is not official. Niggas who changed they set name is not official. Dirty low gone always be dirty low. Aint shit changed. We honor them laws and policies. Some Englewood niggas official, Westside K-Town niggas official, some WYLD 100s niggas official. Some decks on the low end got took of count for that renegade shit. North pole niggas is NOT official. They was on some renegade shit and got smashed on the low end. Put it like this, if your deck has changed its name and you wasn't plugg before the nation sweep, continue internet banging, cause you aint and never will be official. :behead:
you crazy as hell G..North Pole is definetly official.. in 93 when the folks had the picnic in kankakee..my hood,THE JUNGLE, went and represented to the fullest..i missed it, but most of my niggas went and they didn't get violated or nothin..but yea the low end always was known to have some hatin ass niggas thou...like they killed one of the folks from up north name vell G, folks was gettin good bread too and them niggas shot'em in his back on sum hatin shit..and i even went to the 4848 building for a party they was havin outside and niggas halfway tried to pull it wit me, but i was cool wit one of the folks from that buildin so it was all love after that

Low End No End
prospect

Post by Low End No End » December 11th, 2012, 6:54 pm

I know some haters on here be hating on them out of town niggas, on some real shit, some of them decks on count and in the books. If you a real G greet one when you see'em no matter where they from. We are all B.O.S. Them northpole niggas are considered renegades. If we don't honor IGD, what make you think we gone honor any other renegade set. Come to the low talking that North Pole shit or anywhere out south or out west. You'll get demonstrated with.

crook_county
general
general

Post by crook_county » December 11th, 2012, 7:31 pm

^^ now you just talking foolishness..this ain't the 90's, all that shit you talkin bout is OVA WIT

nobody from the lo or out west gone do SHIT if i tell'em im from up north..it only been two situations i can remember when niggas from up north got v'd up for some gade type shit, and that was farwell and them crazy crew niggas from the greens..but all this was happenin in the county...and in the 90's

Low End No End
prospect

Post by Low End No End » December 11th, 2012, 7:39 pm

crook_county wrote:^^ now you just talking foolishness..this ain't the 90's, all that shit you talkin bout is OVA WIT

nobody from the lo or out west gone do SHIT if i tell'em im from up north..it only been two situations i can remember when niggas from up north got v'd up for some gade type shit, and that was farwell and them crazy crew niggas from the greens..but all this was happenin in the county...and in the 90's
This is why the structure fell apart in the 90s. This is why niggas are considered renegades. Go to the joint, depending on where you from, I bet niggas won't gett no AA from the nation. This was one of the main reason the nation converted into a gang because of goofies. Niggas talking bout who aint gone do what, and what they aint gone do. Niggas like you aint even on my caliber talking this and that. Us southside niggas treat you northside niggas like out of town niggas. Get in tune young'n. Live to see my age and then comeback and holla @ me.

crook_county
general
general

Post by crook_county » December 11th, 2012, 8:03 pm

Low End No End wrote:This is why the structure fell apart in the 90s. This is why niggas are considered renegades. Go to the joint, depending on where you from, I bet niggas won't gett no AA from the nation. This was one of the main reason the nation converted into a gang because of goofies. Niggas talking bout who aint gone do what, and what they aint gone do. Niggas like you aint even on my caliber talking this and that. Us southside niggas treat you northside niggas like out of town niggas. Get in tune young'n. Live to see my age and then comeback and holla @ me.
:lol:

i been to the joint & its a lot sweeter then the county 1st off, so u don't even know what u talkin bout..i know u just anotha lame nigga cappin on line, so im done talkin to you

Low End No End
prospect

Post by Low End No End » December 11th, 2012, 8:09 pm

crook_county wrote:
Low End No End wrote:This is why the structure fell apart in the 90s. This is why niggas are considered renegades. Go to the joint, depending on where you from, I bet niggas won't gett no AA from the nation. This was one of the main reason the nation converted into a gang because of goofies. Niggas talking bout who aint gone do what, and what they aint gone do. Niggas like you aint even on my caliber talking this and that. Us southside niggas treat you northside niggas like out of town niggas. Get in tune young'n. Live to see my age and then comeback and holla @ me.
:lol:

i been to the joint & its a lot sweeter then the county 1st off, so u don't even know what u talkin bout..i know u just anotha lame nigga cappin on line, so im done talkin to you
When was the last time any Northside decks function with the southside or out west. My point exactly. We don't respect you out of town niggas. You aint been to all of the joints either nigga.

j money
fresh meat

Post by j money » December 11th, 2012, 10:47 pm

yo bruh let me holla at yall im white livin in virginia tryn 2 find a set or wateva GDs call it dat except white niggaz got 2 learn da knowledge 1st but i want 2 learn it from a nigga dat is already in not sum white boy doin sum research project reason i want 2 join is cuz i hear yall dont take no shit nd yall really dont care bout no race dependin on wat codes yall follow mah dad was a drug deala in henrico bfo he got killed nd mah moms had a heart attack livin wit mah uncle now let me no wat factions is there nd wat i gotta 2 nd learn 2 bang dat 74

Low End No End
prospect

Post by Low End No End » December 12th, 2012, 12:03 am

I'm gone tell you niggas like this. There are 3 places I know for sure thats on count and plugged with the land, Indiana, Tennessee and Milwaukee. I can't speak on other cities and states because I never been to them. The clown ass niggas on here misleading more clown ass niggas make real niggas look bad. Niggas don't know shit about protocol. Yall can keep watching yall myspace, youtube, twitter etc.... videos, blogging and keep being lames. Us real GDs from the chi don't do dancing when we representing. That shit you see on gangland and youtube, thats fake. Niggas done twist up Cali crip walk with GD and made some hybrid shit. We don't do that. If a nigga wanna get plugg, he aint even got to come to the motherland. A nigga need to go to a deck thats offical and holla at a nigga with some status (Impossible). If niggas on count, out of town niggas, us real chi niggas know who you is. We don't beat niggas in either. We respect each other as men and not pussies. Its these fake niggas from the land who be sending you out of town niggas off. To that nigga from the north pole, what you know about niggas, Bible, Cole Black, Hi-Smith. They are lengends. The shit I'm spitting, you aint gone find on the internet. I told you in my first post, I don't net bang. You from the northside so I can expect for you not to know nothing about these hittas. And for the record, my uncle D plug you niggas before yall got on that renegade shit. I got history and I'm not talking no internet browser.

Ancient
boss
boss

Post by Ancient » December 12th, 2012, 1:04 am

@ LowEnd. If Cole Black was so respected, why "Dude" do'em like he did? Remember Old School? 41st and F.

noluv2ahater
soldier
soldier

Post by noluv2ahater » December 12th, 2012, 9:47 am

Low End No End wrote:
"G" I respect some of the shit you talking, but saying the North Side is NOT official, you crazy as hell and obviously dont know what you is talking about. It may not be official now, but all thru the 90's NS niggas was plugged, on count, and was official. If we wasnt on count, then tell me why Folks would send a school bus up to the North Side to pick niggas up for the GD picnics???? Greens was considered North Side, you saying they wasnt official either? We was in tune with the niggas from the Greens, we used to go over there on the business tip. I plugged in with the Folks in 89-90 and I'm white. You also say NS niggas aint getting no Aid and Assist in the joints, nigga I did almost a 4 piece and had AA in the joints I was in. The only place they tried pulling my card was in the county, until folks sent that kite. I know and understand all the lit you is talking about from back in the day, shit I still know 90% of it to this day, and I aint been active in a hot minute. I could spit the creed and the drop of a dime if i had too. Nigga I been shot, been stabbed, been to the joint, got GDN branded on my body, and you gonna sit here and try and say niggas from the NS aint official, fuck out of here. I done kicked it with niggas from the Lo End and Englewood, smoked blunts with them and drank with them niggas in they hood. My man Lil Troy, Lou and Lou's brother Quezzy all from the Lo End, I used to work with them niggas out south and would go kick it with them on the Lo End or Englewood cause thats were my man Lil Troy lived.