White Gangster Disciples???

sergeant
sergeant
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: White Gangster Disciples???

Postby FADEDD » April 13th, 2013, 9:25 pm

WHITE GDz FAKE SHIT :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: U FUKKIN WHITEBOYS BE FAKKE AS HELL FRONTIN WHEN U AROUND DA BLACKKS THEN WHEN SHIT HIT DA FAN U N U IN FRONT OF THE JUDGE U BE CRYIN SAYIN THE BLACKKS WAS A BAD INFLUENCE ON U :lmao:

sergeant
sergeant

Postby FADEDD » April 13th, 2013, 9:25 pm

NOT NO WHITE GDz

fresh meat
Region: Nationwide

Postby TJGsUP » December 8th, 2016, 6:58 pm

Listen I was just released from prison in Florida after 5 years and there are plenty of white Gangster Disciples in prison 974 74 + 274 and my black Brothers my Spanish Brothers all the accepted it so all these people on here talking about there is no white gangsters don't know what the hell they're talking about I just banged in prison for 5 years so you can't tell me nothing

fresh meat

Postby TJGsUP » December 8th, 2016, 6:59 pm

Listen I was just released from prison in Florida after 5 years and there are plenty of white Gangster Disciples in prison 974 74 + 274 and my black Brothers my Spanish Brothers all the accepted it so all these people on here talking about there is no white gangsters don't know what the hell they're talking about I just banged in prison for 5 years so you can't tell me nothing

foot soldier
foot soldier
Affiliation: 12th street dope boyz

Postby justenoughswag » December 8th, 2016, 11:54 pm

TJGsUP wrote:Listen I was just released from prison in Florida after 5 years and there are plenty of white Gangster Disciples in prison 974 74 + 274 and my black Brothers my Spanish Brothers all the accepted it so all these people on here talking about there is no white gangsters don't know what the hell they're talking about I just banged in prison for 5 years so you can't tell me nothing

damn bro waited 5 years to comment on a thread for a bunch of nikkas who prolly dont even bang no more.

underboss
underboss

Postby MONSOON » December 10th, 2016, 11:30 am

Folks nem ashamed whites can be a part of their mob :lmao: ...keep it real g what in your lit say whites can't be gs? Bc of BOS? Shit ppl go through all kinds of struggles, gs will except in near anybody y'all drew off numbers....bring us something concrete saying European can't be one of Larry guys........on Hoover head they can't be Gs? :lmao:

fresh meat
Affiliation: 41st gd crip

Postby Jkilla Kc crip » March 23rd, 2017, 4:51 am

I white and I from 41st in Kcmo I a GD cuz my uncle is a assistant I do foot patrol and I knew the overseer really well he came to me and told me what to do to get in and once I was in he gave me my name I the only white dude tho it cecoming more common in kc idk cout anywhere else cut that's how it is here ima gd and always will c keep yo head up crips gd fo lyfe if anyone else knows of white dudes ceing GD juss post I wanna see how many white dudes are actually GD only crips will kno y some of the letters are changed to c's I also had to get 6 points on my forearm juss so people don't think I'm fakin ask me some questions I'll answer juss don't ask bout murdah or drugs on here I don't talk bout murdah at all and I only talk bout drugs in person cuz out

corporal
corporal

Postby deadyourface » March 23rd, 2017, 1:32 pm

Jkilla Kc crip wrote:I white and I from 41st in Kcmo I a GD cuz my uncle is a assistant I do foot patrol and I knew the overseer really well he came to me and told me what to do to get in and once I was in he gave me my name I the only white dude tho it cecoming more common in kc idk cout anywhere else cut that's how it is here ima gd and always will c keep yo head up crips gd fo lyfe if anyone else knows of white dudes ceing GD juss post I wanna see how many white dudes are actually GD only crips will kno y some of the letters are changed to c's I also had to get 6 points on my forearm juss so people don't think I'm fakin ask me some questions I'll answer juss don't ask bout murdah or drugs on here I don't talk bout murdah at all and I only talk bout drugs in person cuz out

That old 8-ball shit don't mean anything to anyone in the Chi.
Who are you plugged to in Chicago?
Who are you plugged to in Cali?

fresh meat
Affiliation: B dog

Postby Ghost one » April 5th, 2017, 12:31 am

Sounds like alot of racial shit is going on towards whites. But anyways I've seen tons of white Gd folks here in nebraska but I don't know if their real or not . fuck em anyways

underboss
underboss

Postby Neutron Nation » April 7th, 2017, 1:17 am

Does it matter most gangs mixed up

fresh meat
Affiliation: B dog

Postby Ghost one » April 7th, 2017, 1:19 am

That's what I'm saying. Who really cares if theirs white GD FOLKS tho. Sounds like ny is on some racial shit towards whites .

underboss
underboss

Postby MONSOON » April 9th, 2017, 9:46 am

I've never met a white culprit in the crooked I have other places....Idk nothing in their demo that would bar it... Most likely it depends on how how folks nem fill in a particular city/town or deck..They might recruit em gladly in the state while they jocin or in one of them aliens
:lol

Previous

Return to Midwest