Crazy Deaths

associate
Region: Midwest

Crazy Deaths

Postby Mather P » August 17th, 2011, 12:49 am

:rip:

Besides the usual shooting, stabbing, bats, pipes, and beatdowns in Chicago, there are many other ways that people have been taken out. I can think of two stories passed down in the city:

1) The Northside Insane Popes hung a Latin King in River Park back in the '80's.
2) A Latin Eagle was thrown out of the third story window at Clemente by some Spanish Cobras in the '80's (Let's see if you can fly".)

Does anyone else have any other stories seen or heard?

superior
superior
Affiliation: y-owe-me ave

Re: Crazy Deaths

Postby brownbomber » August 17th, 2011, 1:38 am

Da 1st 1 dat cum 2 my mind his 1 hapn when i was n da 7th grade i think bcuz its was da 1st xperience i had of sum1 i knew who died im a call em ron (a shortend version of his name) ron was n da 8 th n i was n da 7th we attended da same school since i n da 3rd grade @ CARVER fast 4ward 2 da 7th grade a few nites b4 on da news dey said dey found 2 unidentified bodies of a man a what was thought 2 b a woman ...so i when i go 2 school @ drew middle school im walkn 2 class i c a few niggas wit dey head down

superior
superior

Postby brownbomber » August 17th, 2011, 1:59 am

n alot of chicks walkn n da halls cryn i get 2 class n ask my boy y was every lookn all sad he said u aint ron got killed n dat was him dat dey had found n da field come 2 find ron skipped ova dis older cat house dude was like 20 n e way it was ron old boy n few more other guys my boy bro was there also..so dey called a few hoes ova so everybody chilln niggas tryn 2 get on da hoes or not some where along n da convo ol boy(da 20yr old)ask ron wat was up wit dem couple of dollars u owe me ron got smart wit

superior
superior

Postby brownbomber » August 17th, 2011, 2:19 am

n since sum hoes i guess ol boy felt dat he had 2 show out he pulled out n shot ron n da stomach a dude dat was there tried 2 stop him n he shot killed him 2 then turned da gun on da rest of da ppl there pulled out a chainsaw n told em if dey dont help cut da bodies up they was next dey chopped they feet,head,n hands(he chopped ron's dick off but not da otha guy dats y da news thought it was a man n a woman)put dey heads n shit_ garbage bags n buried it n threw da bodies n a field near greenlawn n chalfont

superior
superior

Postby brownbomber » August 17th, 2011, 2:31 am

chalfonte my boy bro got sent 2 jail_bcuz he was FORCED 2 participate smh n it was all ova 2 DAMN DOLLARS

lieutenant
lieutenant
Affiliation: Chicagoland Aurora, IL-Grand Blvd.

Postby Da1&Only » August 17th, 2011, 10:48 am

^^DAM

5 yrs ago my dude who was a Deuce back in the day went to a bar downtown w/ his girl and 8 or 9 LKz walk in, spot him and start movin on him w/ bar stools, beer bottles, chairs. my nigga was in a coma for like 2 months before he died. one of the kings is locked up for it right now.

RIP Ears

another nigga who was Deuce i believe was set up by his "girlfriend" she had brothers who was high rank LKz. he shoulda never been messin w/ that chick. They sittin in her driveway one night, some nigga come creeping and unload 3 shots through the back driver side window into his head.

RIP Fernwood

my homeboy who was just a cool nerdy white dude walkin home from school gets LIT UP. he didn't affiliate w/ nobody. just walkin thru the wrong hood takin a short cut home in the rain.

RIP Billy

i got more but ima stop there.

foot soldier
foot soldier
Affiliation: Gangster 2wo 6i|ix kkedvale 32

Postby Prieto G » August 17th, 2011, 12:44 pm

I think it was back in 03 sum flakkes where rammed crazy on 26th n pulaski by the boyz, and kking changos head was rollin down 26th street after dat

superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Postby Greenghost2212 » August 17th, 2011, 12:52 pm

I thought it was some moes who did that shit to that latin eagel

superior
superior
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby HoodBeenUp » August 17th, 2011, 4:11 pm

Theres been a bunch of crazy deaths...how about when them spanish cobras chopped up those people from the cell phone store a few years back. Or when they beat and burned that dude in the gangway and burned him alive......that was recently. Or when they burned ylodalive.....and when preito G was saying they rammed some king on 26th street into a car and kept ramming him until his head popped off. I heard some crazy ass stories.....of hanging or kicking someones head down the street or tossing their body into traffic. 80 and 90s was reckless.

superior
superior
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby HoodBeenUp » August 17th, 2011, 4:15 pm

Of course I heard of wakes being shot up....I heard from word of mouth not sure if its true that a rival gang burned down a funeral home of the opposition. On that Stone documentary they said they use to go to the funeral and shot the body in the casket and dump it out or something like that.....damn motherfuckers was ruthless!!

lieutenant
lieutenant

Postby Da1&Only » August 17th, 2011, 6:14 pm

man straight psychopaths

..or niggas sittin & waitin to blast a dude just married walkin out the church.

boss
boss
Affiliation: 86TH87TH

Postby SIR AMBRO » August 19th, 2011, 3:54 pm

THIS KING OD'D HIMSELF CUS THIS BITCH GAVE HIM HIV :2cents: :2cents:

lieutenant
lieutenant

Postby Da1&Only » August 19th, 2011, 6:01 pm

^now thats crazy.

this one king chick set up an Ambro. Lured dude to her room, LKz come out the closet, took him for a ride, two to the dome. I didnt know him tho. just heard thru a my homey who Ambrose.

Watch them nation hoes if you gonna bust down one take her to yo spot if anywhere.

general
general
Affiliation: 2wo 6ix

Postby 3RD WORLD G » August 19th, 2011, 6:05 pm

I FORGOT WHERE AN WHO BUT THIS CHICK GOT CUT IN HALF AN WRAPPED IN CHRISTMAS LIGHTS AN THROWN OVER A BRIDGE

associate

Postby Mather P » August 21st, 2011, 3:23 pm

This Assyrian dude from Mather had a party at a place by Peterson & Lincoln for his 18th birthday.

Assyrian/Latin kings and Royals got into it and dude, who was a straight neutron, tried to break it up and got shot by another Assyrian- a king. The whole Assyrian community put heat on him until his family got him to turn himself in.

The crazy part is gettin' killed at your own event. :rip:

boss
boss
Affiliation: 86TH87TH

Postby SIR AMBRO » August 22nd, 2011, 3:20 am

THAT ONE SHIT WHERE THE BITCH GOT CUT IN HALF WAS IN INDIANA I THINK IN HAMMOND CUS THIS BITCH I USED TO FUCK WITH OUT THERE KNEW HER OR SOME SHIT I AINT HEAR BOUT THE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS THO LOL BETTER THAN COAL I GUESS :lmao:

sergeant
sergeant
Region: North East

Postby Face_Uno » August 22nd, 2011, 5:23 am

SIR AMBRO wrote:THIS KING OD'D HIMSELF CUS THIS BITCH GAVE HIM HIV :2cents: :2cents:

:lmao: :lmao: I probably do the same or atleast take her with me.. :321:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: BLACK DISIPLE NATION

Postby DaSuperSavage » July 28th, 2015, 4:33 pm

the stones dug up a gds body from the grave and dumped his corpse on his mother front lawn

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » July 28th, 2015, 7:42 pm

Mather P wrote::rip:

Besides the usual shooting, stabbing, bats, pipes, and beatdowns in Chicago, there are many other ways that people have been taken out. I can think of two stories passed down in the city:

1) The Northside Insane Popes hung a Latin King in River Park back in the '80's.
2) A Latin Eagle was thrown out of the third story window at Clemente by some Spanish Cobras in the '80's (Let's see if you can fly".)

Does anyone else have any other stories seen or heard?

when they killed Capo they ran over the Baby that was in a stroller the baby head flew off :smh:

Return to Midwest