Postby ChiTownKrazy » August 2nd, 2011, 7:37 am

whats good with these dudes?

boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 86TH87TH

Re: Allport Lovers

Postby SIR AMBRO » August 2nd, 2011, 2:30 pm

AINT AROUND...N IF THEY IS STILL CLAIMIN THAT THEY AINT ON SHIT...I WAS TOLDK THEY CAME HOME A'Z AS WELL AS THEM OTHER CREWS AROUND IN PILSEN...IF THEY AINT COME HOME A'Z THEN THEY FLIPPED SDZ OR RAZA :tiphat: :2cents:

boss
boss
Affiliation: Angelo 4CH

Postby Angelo Krazy » August 2nd, 2011, 3:45 pm

ChiTownKrazy wrote:whats good with these dudes?

they never out they extinct

lieutenant
lieutenant

Postby NOLOVE48 » August 3rd, 2011, 11:15 am

half of them flipped party people the other half razas they gone since 1999 no more allport lovers :rip:

lieutenant
lieutenant

Postby NOLOVE48 » August 3rd, 2011, 11:45 am

shit back in the days when i grew up in pilsen i say from 1994 to 2003 i witnessed some of the best gun battles ever in my life between us razas ...the party people ...and ambrose but it was mostly them gppk niggas going at it with the ambrose in those days i remember walking to school and seen ambrose come thru lighting up the party people with two guns in broad day light i say around after school and then i seen a shorty from the party people coming in a bike with a 357 and handin it to one of the older dudes strait blasting the shit out the ambrose chasing them back to they hood and then after all that niggas just walk away like nothing happen still posted up on the block and then another were the ambrose came like ten deep all in baby blue went down the alley and unloaded a tech on the party people like 5 minutes later them gppk niggas come out in a longass limo bout 12 deep riding to ambro hood all you could hear was bigass 45 and a gage going off this was like in 96 thru 97 man this was everyday nonstop the best gang war that nobody knew about real talk and then wen the party people killed bam bam i think the ambrose died out a lil they smoked that lil dude real nasty he was a downass nigga strait fuckin gunner them party people niggas were droppin all there gunners even tho im raza i admit it party people and ambrose used to get down good memories of real down crazy muthafuckas damnnn those were some real gang fights that should of went on video not like now in days all this goofys walking in hoods talkin tuff all over the internet flashin signs back then gang bangin was hardcore no computers no cameras just real street niggas going at it everyday

lieutenant
lieutenant
Affiliation: Chicagoland Aurora, IL-Grand Blvd.

Postby Da1&Only » August 3rd, 2011, 3:01 pm

NOLOVE48 wrote:shit back in the days when i grew up in pilsen i say from 1994 to 2003 i witnessed some of the best gun battles ever in my life between us razas ...the party people ...and ambrose but it was mostly them gppk niggas going at it with the ambrose in those days i remember walking to school and seen ambrose come thru lighting up the party people with two guns in broad day light i say around after school and then i seen a shorty from the party people coming in a bike with a 357 and handin it to one of the older dudes strait blasting the shit out the ambrose chasing them back to they hood and then after all that niggas just walk away like nothing happen still posted up on the block and then another were the ambrose came like ten deep all in baby blue went down the alley and unloaded a tech on the party people like 5 minutes later them gppk niggas come out in a longass limo bout 12 deep riding to ambro hood all you could hear was bigass 45 and a gage going off this was like in 96 thru 97 man this was everyday nonstop the best gang war that nobody knew about real talk and then wen the party people killed bam bam i think the ambrose died out a lil they smoked that lil dude real nasty he was a downass nigga strait fuckin gunner them party people niggas were droppin all there gunners even tho im raza i admit it party people and ambrose used to get down good memories of real down crazy muthafuckas damnnn those were some real gang fights that should of went on video not like now in days all this goofys walking in hoods talkin tuff all over the internet flashin signs back then gang bangin was hardcore no computers no cameras just real street niggas going at it everyday

i would hear about shizz like this goin down in the city all the way out in A-Town. i knew a bunch of Az in Aurora but only a handfull of them stayed plugged to the niggas on 18th tho

sergeant
sergeant

Postby Southside18th » August 9th, 2011, 11:14 pm

Fuck u know about that old school white limo back in the day? As a shorty we use to fuck bitches in that shit. That was in the mid 90's. Yeah them allport lovers all flipped either boys or rashes. The only one that turned ambro got smoked by the clowns on 16th and throop.

lieutenant
lieutenant

Postby NOLOVE48 » August 10th, 2011, 3:56 am

Southside18th wrote:Fuck u know about that old school white limo back in the day? As a shorty we use to fuck bitches in that shit. That was in the mid 90's. Yeah them allport lovers all flipped either boys or rashes. The only one that turned ambro got smoked by the clowns on 16th and throop.
fuck you nigga gppk hoe what they call you pussy ...i know about that limo wasnt that pelon that used to ride that shit nigga back then all the peanuts were strait gunners now yall just got a few ppk tho nigga razas run pilsen bitch

captain
captain
Affiliation: Almighty Insane Black Gangster Disciple Nation

Postby Dray900 » January 2nd, 2015, 5:13 am

Southside18th wrote:Fuck u know about that old school white limo back in the day? As a shorty we use to fuck bitches in that shit. That was in the mid 90's. Yeah them allport lovers all flipped either boys or rashes. The only one that turned ambro got smoked by the clowns on 16th and throop.

GPPK

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » May 14th, 2015, 7:20 pm

are you white?

Return to Midwest