how deep is ambrose?

CLICK HERE TO SEE EXCLUSIVE HOOD HOES HACKED & EXPOSED!!!

official contributor
Location: 1974 GANGSTAZ SINCE 1997 YOU LIL NIGGAZ PEONZ CK SCRK FSK LKK IIVLK CVLK TVLK NORTHSIDE GUNNERZ
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: SELF MADE GANGSTAZ WE DONT HONOR NOBODY HOE 1974

Re: how deep is ambrose?

Postby MOBB DEEP GEEZ » July 18th, 2011, 8:57 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:Listin U SPAINISH BRICK IM A VICE LORD THATS WHY I AINT FEELIN THAT WORD BUT YO ASS CRAZY AS FUCK NIGGA I BANGED AGAINST LRZ 22Z YLODZ IDR MKZ AND ISC PUSSY AND I BET THE CKZ WOULD GIVE A NIGGGA SOME BETTER COMP THAN YALL NIGGAS GHOST WORLD UVLN

YEAH THEYLL GIVE U BETTER COMP SO MUCH BETTER COMP OUR NEW HOODS USED TO BE THEIRS AND WE DROPPING THEM NIGGAS LIKE FLYS AND THAT AINT EVEN MY GENERATION TAKE A STROLL DOWN LAWRENCE BRING THAT ASS UP NORTH COCK THAT HAT IN THAT WHIP WATCH HOW QUICK U GOING GET AIRED OUT

official contributor
My Affiliation: 22-12

Postby 4CH » July 18th, 2011, 9:14 pm

I know how and what it is man.Ain't no problem.

official contributor
My Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Postby lordmellimelmbauvln » July 19th, 2011, 12:46 am

AND U SOUND JUST LIKE EVERY LATIN FOLK NIGGA I BANGED AGAINST NIGGA IM BORN AND RAISED OUT WEST BUT I TRAVEL AND GOT PEOPLE ALL OVER THE CITY NORTH SOUTH EAST AND WEST BRICK MY BITCH A CVL FROM UPTOWN THATS WHY I DONT REALLY FUCK WIT YALL OR THEM PUSSY ASS G STONES I WAS BORN AND RASIED ON GETTIN MONEY AND JUST CUZ I BE ON THIS BITCH DONT MEAN SHIT IM NOT BEHIND NO DAMN COMPUTER I CAN BE ANYWHERE SHIT I WAS FUCKIN WIT THEM KINGS ON 51ST A COUPLE DAYS AGO

fresh meat
My Region: Nationwide

Postby AlmightyNeutRon » July 19th, 2011, 4:53 pm

The SGD nigga is funny bcoz SGDz on the north aint shit,them niggas got shot on Kimbal by them Royals.

official contributor
Location: 1974 GANGSTAZ SINCE 1997 YOU LIL NIGGAZ PEONZ CK SCRK FSK LKK IIVLK CVLK TVLK NORTHSIDE GUNNERZ

Postby MOBB DEEP GEEZ » July 19th, 2011, 5:24 pm

AlmightyNeutRon wrote:The SGD nigga is funny bcoz SGDz on the north aint shit,them niggas got shot on Kimbal by them Royals.

DAMN U GOT ONE POST AND DECIDED TO COME HERE AHAHAHA U INTERNET NIGGAS :lol: :lol: :lol: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

heavyweight contributor

Postby HoodBeenUp » July 19th, 2011, 6:24 pm

SGDs treating royals and so are the CVLs on Leland.

official contributor

Postby MOBB DEEP GEEZ » July 19th, 2011, 6:38 pm

HoodBeenUp wrote:SGDs treating royals and so are the CVLs on Leland.

NOT TO MENTION THEIR CHIEF WANTED TO FLIP TWO YEARS AGO WHEN THE WAR WAS GETTING GOOOOOOOOOD LOL MAN THIS ONLINE NIGGAS ANYBODY CAN GET POPPED HERE AND THERE THAT DONT MEAN SHIT I GOT A SHIT LOAD OF LIST OF ROYALS THAT GOTTEN POPPED AND COBRAS THAT GOTTEN MERKED I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU NIGGAS IM TRIPPING ON THEM STONES AND SLIMEY ASS COBRAS THAT HIDE AND COME OUT OF NO WHERE FUCK YALL ROLOAIDS MAN ALMIGHTY NEUTRN MY ASS U ONE OF THIS BITCH NIGGAS ON HERE WITH ANOTHER NAME

official contributor
My Affiliation: Angelo 4CH

Postby Angelo Krazy » July 19th, 2011, 7:52 pm

MOBB DEEP GEEZ wrote:BUT IS MUCH LOVE G I GOT TALL LOVE FOR ALOT OF BLACK GDs I KNOW SHIT HELL WE GOT MADD BLACK SGDs AND I FUCKS HEAVY WITH SOME TVLs CVLs AND MY HATIAN FOE BUDDY ON HERE U CAN TELL THEM NIGGAS REAL MAN NOT LIKE THIS DICKHEAD ALWAYS TRYING TO WOLF

:facepalm: something aint right here joe

official contributor

Postby MOBB DEEP GEEZ » July 20th, 2011, 4:17 am

Angelo Krazy wrote:
MOBB DEEP GEEZ wrote:BUT IS MUCH LOVE G I GOT TALL LOVE FOR ALOT OF BLACK GDs I KNOW SHIT HELL WE GOT MADD BLACK SGDs AND I FUCKS HEAVY WITH SOME TVLs CVLs AND MY HATIAN FOE BUDDY ON HERE U CAN TELL THEM NIGGAS REAL MAN NOT LIKE THIS DICKHEAD ALWAYS TRYING TO WOLF

Long time ago before u decided to false flag on the internet there were real 4s on here like my nigga solidfoe Nd I fuck with him and he calls me wetback and tortilla flipper and pancho so I call him dirty hatian

fresh meat
My Affiliation: AKGB

Postby LilChukko » July 20th, 2011, 4:30 am

Just stopping buy to show respect to the brothers :tiphat:

fresh meat

Postby iLL.State.of.Mind » July 20th, 2011, 5:01 am

seen a ambrose piece recently in albany park. how long they been up there?

fresh meat

Postby AlmightyNeutRon » July 20th, 2011, 10:48 am

MOBB DEEP GEEZ wrote:

NOT TO MENTION THEIR CHIEF WANTED TO FLIP TWO YEARS AGO WHEN THE WAR WAS GETTING GOOOOOOOOOD LOL MAN THIS ONLINE NIGGAS ANYBODY CAN GET POPPED HERE AND THERE THAT DONT MEAN SHIT I GOT A SHIT LOAD OF LIST OF ROYALS THAT GOTTEN POPPED AND COBRAS THAT GOTTEN MERKED I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU NIGGAS IM TRIPPING ON THEM STONES AND SLIMEY ASS COBRAS THAT HIDE AND COME OUT OF NO WHERE FUCK YALL ROLOAIDS MAN ALMIGHTY NEUTRN MY ASS U ONE OF THIS BITCH NIGGAS ON HERE WITH ANOTHER NAME

Nah i just tell what i see.
And dont forget where they stay at was cobras hood.
Royals who got poped?LOL nigga only if they stones or the kings did it bcoz SGDZ aint nothing.
Ya talking shit,Royals getin trated over CPW?The VL´s and the Lk´z are togther and even like that Royals bring hell.
Instead of netbangin go tru KC again maybe next time ure boys wont get that lucky.
The only reason im bashing out iz coz u act like itz all good when u know ure mob in albny park aint shit.
Stop stunin and got do something for ure boys that got shot

fresh meat

Postby AlmightyNeutRon » July 20th, 2011, 11:00 am

iLL.State.of.Mind wrote:seen a ambrose piece recently in albany park. how long they been up there?

From what i know they kool it the royals and other folkz,but i dont think they got a solid set...

official contributor
My Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Postby lordmellimelmbauvln » July 20th, 2011, 11:04 am

HEY LOOK WE GOT A KGB ON THE LINE :lol:

official contributor
My Affiliation: uptown gangster

Postby justachicagokid » July 20th, 2011, 12:39 pm

AlmightyNeutRon wrote:
MOBB DEEP GEEZ wrote:

Royals who got poped?LOL nigga only if they stones or the kings did it bcoz SGDZ aint nothing.
Ya talking shit,Royals getin trated over CPW?The VL´s and the Lk´z are togther and even like that Royals bring hell.
Instead of netbangin go tru KC again maybe next time ure boys wont get that lucky.
The only reason im bashing out iz coz u act like itz all good when u know ure mob in albny park aint shit.

i gotta co sign dis dem royals is crazy as fuck

official contributor
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: WEST-SIDE OF THE BRONX .

Postby WESTBRONXRIDER » July 20th, 2011, 12:44 pm

LilChukko wrote:Just stopping buy to show respect to the brothers :tiphat:

KRAZY GET-DOWN BITCHES . :lol:

official contributor
My Affiliation: Angelo 4CH

Postby Angelo Krazy » July 20th, 2011, 1:33 pm

MOBB DEEP GEEZ wrote:
Angelo Krazy wrote:

Long time ago before u decided to false flag on the internet there were real 4s on here like my nigga solidfoe Nd I fuck with him and he calls me wetback and tortilla flipper and pancho so I call him dirty hatian

you niggas ain't on shit doe you a crew just flip SDK fuck the bitchfork foes world nigga :321:

fresh meat

Postby iLL.State.of.Mind » July 20th, 2011, 1:38 pm

that ambrose tag is up around drake i think. right across the way from murderland. probably play it coo with them IGs but thats pushing it. flagging just a skip away from IG hood.

official contributor
My Affiliation: ROSSETTI

Postby PLAYBOYG » July 20th, 2011, 1:48 pm

EVERY THHREAD TURNS TO RACE :smh: BLACK HOODS AND MEX HOODS A BIG DIFFERNCE, FOR EXAMPLE IN A BLACK HOOD, LETS SAY 20 HOUSES ON A BLOCK SHIT 15 OUT OF 20 HAVE MUTILPE MALES WHO BANG/SLANG WATEVER, IM NOT SAYING JUST A " SON" OF THE HOUSEHOLD, HELL NAW, U GT BROTHERS,CUZIN FRM OUTTATOWN OR FRM OTHERSIDE OF THE CITY,UNCLES WHO STOP OR LIVE THERE AS WELL, WHO WOULD THROWDOWN IF SHIT GET HECTIC :2cents: , 20 HOUSE IN A MEX HOOD, ILL SAY 10 OUT OF 20 HAVE BANGERS, USUALLY A "SON" WHO BANGS, THE REST ARE FATHERS WHO WORK 2 3 JOBS OR JUST PLAIN WETBACKS :2cents: .BIG FUKKING DIFFERNCE, I REMEBER ONE TIME WE GT INTO IT WITH SUM LORDS IT WAS 3 ON 5 , PRETTY EVEN, THEN ONE CALLS UT AND IT WAS LIKE A FUKKING FAMILY REUNION, SHIT PROB 5 0R 6 OTHER BLACK CAME OUT,IM GUESSING SAME SCENARIO, BROTHERS CUZINS UNCLE, SHIT PROB SISTER BOY :lmao: FRIEND THAT WAS ONE CRIB WITH ABT 8 OR 98 GROWN MEN IN THE LIFE, NOT JUST ONE SON A ND A FATHER WHO DONT KNOW SHIT ABT GANGBANGING C :tiphat: NT TO MENTION THE OTHER BLACKS WHO WERE OUT FRONT AND POSTED UP AS WELL ON THE BLACK :tiphat:

fresh meat

Postby LilChukko » July 20th, 2011, 2:32 pm

WESTBRONXRIDER wrote:

c'mon nigga, you gonna diss someones nation and you all the way in your smelly ass Bronx Zoo? C'mon kid where they do that at?

Oh right, the internet :lol:

official contributor

Postby MOBB DEEP GEEZ » July 20th, 2011, 6:00 pm

justachicagokid wrote:
AlmightyNeutRon wrote:
MOBB DEEP GEEZ wrote:

G BALL REAL NIGGA SHIT YOU FROM UPTOWN AND YOU SAYING THEM ROLAIDS IS KRAZY ?

official contributor
My Affiliation: Wild 100's ALKN 11-5

Postby Kensingtons Finest » July 20th, 2011, 6:31 pm

MOBB DEEP GEEZ wrote:
justachicagokid wrote:
AlmightyNeutRon wrote:
MOBB DEEP GEEZ wrote:

:lol: the 2 new niggas gettin on mufuckers already.. I got a question tho since more than one nigga has said it, is da royals dats treating da sgd's are dey all white or mixed?

official contributor

Postby MOBB DEEP GEEZ » July 20th, 2011, 6:38 pm

Kensingtons Finest wrote:
MOBB DEEP GEEZ wrote:
justachicagokid wrote:
AlmightyNeutRon wrote:
MOBB DEEP GEEZ wrote:

:lol: the 2 new niggas gettin on mufuckers already.. I got a question tho since more than one nigga has said it, is da royals dats treating da sgd's are dey all white or mixed?

ONLY ONE NIGGA WITH ONE POST SAID IT AND FOLKS CLAIM HE FROM UPTOWN AND HE KNOWS ROYALS ARE KRAZY I DONT KNOW BECAUSE THE ONLY ROYAL SET BY UPTOWN IS IRVING PARK AND THEM NIGGAS AINT CRAZY MURDER AVE ROYALS YES THEY GET DOWN THEY MEXICANS BITCH ASS KC STREET ROYALS ARE HOES THEY CHIEF WANTED TO BE SGD TWO OF THEY GUNNERS WANTED TO FLIP SGD IN JAIL AND THEY WASNT ON SHIT THE ROYAL NATION WAS DIVIDED ON GOING TO WAR WITH US BECAUSE KC WAS FULL OF WANNA BE SHORTYS NIGGAS BROKE FOLKS WINDOWS DIDNT PAY FOR THEM FOLKS WENT BACK SHOT UP THE BLOCK SHOT 4 OF THEM NIGGAS COUPLE OF THEM NIGGAS ARE MISSING FINGERS ASK RIO WHATS GOOD AND THIS AINT NO BRAND NEW SHIT U POP ONE OF THE BOYS THEY THINK THEY HIGH AND MIGHTY THEY AINT KILLING SHIT THEY LUCKY THE BOYS HOT AS FUCK WITH THEM SNAKES AND GUMBALLS TRICKING OFF WITH ALL THEM BODIES THAT DROPPED NOW I CARE ABOUT THEM SNAKKES

official contributor
My Affiliation: Wild 100's ALKN 11-5

Postby Kensingtons Finest » July 20th, 2011, 6:46 pm

Dam yall got hella mobs out there... is dem familia stones overrated??

official contributor

Postby MOBB DEEP GEEZ » July 20th, 2011, 6:53 pm

Kensingtons Finest wrote:Dam yall got hella mobs out there... is dem familia stones overrated??

NAH THEY POP OFF SO DO THE SNAKES AND THE GUMBALLS BACK DEES GUMBALLS NOW AINT GOT NO STRUCTURE THEY KILLED MY FOLKKS PARENTS AND HE RANNED UP IN A GUMBALL HOUSE WITH 3 OTHER GUMBALLS AND SHOT UP EVERYBODY IN THAT BITCH LOL :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

fresh meat

Postby AlmightyNeutRon » July 20th, 2011, 7:21 pm

Nigga aint talking to you no more,you make look like u run the Albany,when u know was good.
Keep wolfin and all but you know Royals are down as fuck from ever they are,KC niggas are the ones took it from Cobras HOW DA FUCK U SAY THEY AINT DOWN?,Murder Ave was always down and the CPW too.
The last thing i have to say is that u need to to something for ure boyz,this time wasnt no window brake this time was ck and lil d.a got is face shot and they lucky they alive.
End Convo

official contributor

Postby MOBB DEEP GEEZ » July 20th, 2011, 7:26 pm

AlmightyNeutRon wrote:Nigga aint talking to you no more,you make look like u run the Albany,when u know was good.
Keep wolfin and all but you know Royals are down as fuck from ever they are,KC niggas are the ones took it from Cobras HOW DA FUCK U SAY THEY AINT DOWN?,Murder Ave was always down and the CPW too.
The last thing i have to say is that u need to to something for ure boyz,this time wasnt no window brake this time was ck and lil d.a got is face shot and they lucky they alive.
End Convo

WELL THIS BIG CK FROM KKIMBALL BITCH NIGGA CATCH ME IN THESE STREETS NIGGA IM ONE OF DEMONS BOY IVE BEEN AROUND EVER SINCE UR BOYS USED TO GRIP US TO FIGHT THEM BITCHES AND TAKE JENSEN PARK BACK NIGGA BACK AND THE DAY WHEN HOE ASS BYRDSHITS USED TO COME THROUGH AND YALL USED TO SELL OUT YOUR ALMIGHTY FOLKKS TO TELL US WHERE THE EAGLES WERE U GRIPPING THEM DICKS SO HARD NIGGA WATS GOOD WITH COLOMBIA WHY HE WANTED TO COME HOME NIGGA I USED TO SMACK FIRE OUT OF SHAWDOW AND ALL YOU LIL HOE ASS NIKKAS SLIPPIN BY BETTY ND NICKS NIGGAS STRAIGHT UP MAN SAVE THAT SHIT FUCK AROUND GET ME INDICTED IF I GET TO RUNING MY MOUTH ON HERE ABOUT NIGGAS THAT DONE CAUGHT THE STICK BITCH NIGGA

official contributor
My Affiliation: 86TH87TH

Postby SIR AMBRO » July 22nd, 2011, 2:16 am

ALL THAT TAGGIN SHIT IS PROBABLY THEM LAME ASS AZTECAS TAGGIN UP THE A LIKE US N SHIT FUCKIN LAMES :2cents: :tiphat:

official contributor

Postby WESTBRONXRIDER » July 22nd, 2011, 12:34 pm

LilChukko wrote:
WESTBRONXRIDER wrote:

c'mon nigga, you gonna diss someones nation and you all the way in your smelly ass Bronx Zoo? C'mon kid where they do that at?

Oh right, the internet :lol:

NIGGA I WILL BURN A PURPLE-FLAG RIGHT ON TROY AND WHAT YO BARNEY LOOKIN BEAT-STREET ASS CLOWNS GANNA DO BOUT IT ?

official contributor

Postby WESTBRONXRIDER » July 22nd, 2011, 12:41 pm

FU'CK PURPLE-CITY ! STOP DI'CK GRIPIN GENTS . :lmao:

superior contributor
My Affiliation: THEE ALKN

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » July 23rd, 2011, 6:25 am

justachicagokid wrote:i always thought of them as this small neighborhood type of gang. i know dey used to be large but i been noticin alot more taggins round da city . is dey gettin numbers again?

ACTUALLY THEIR THA THIRD BIGGEST SOUTHSIDE GANG IN THA CHI.........COMMIN AFTER US KINGZ,SD'Z AND BUNNIES.........THEE ALMIGHTY AMBROSE NATION USED TO OPERATE ORIGINALLY IN PILSEN NEIGHBORGHOOD..........TILL 2001 WHEN THEY BECAME CHICAGO'S MOST FEARED AND MOST NOTORIOUS MEXICAN FOLKZ GANG TO EVER HIT THA SOUTHSIDE AND WERE NOTORIOUSLY INVOLVED IN THA DEATH OF 2 COPS WHEN 2 COPS WERE FATALLY SHOT IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS IN A ROW...........THAT'S WHEN THAT IRISH PIG OF MAYOR DALEY DECIDED TO BRING DOWN THA HAMMER ON THEM AMBROSE AND DISMANTEL THEM IN 18TH AND TROOP..........ALLOWIN THEM RAZAS TO TAKE OVER THEIR ORIGINAL MOTHERLAND.........I HAVE ALSO SEEN THEIR TAGZ IN THA NORTHSIDE.........AROUND BERTEU AND KEDZIE AND AROUND MONTROSE AND KEDZIE CLOSED BY STONES AND ROYAL'S HOOD........I HAVEN'T SEEN ONE YET IN MY VICINITY OF MY BELOVED NORTHSIDE WHERE I HAVE A NICE LITTLE CONDO.........BUT ALL I KNOW IS THAT THEM NIGGAZ ARE KNOWN FOR KILLIN SOUTHSIDE COPS.........AND ALL SOUTHSIDE COPS HATE THESE 13TH CENTURY HORSE RYDIN NIGGAZ FROM CAMELOT..............AND GUESS WHO'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAC-K????

fresh meat
My Affiliation: BIG BAD NORTE IV '859 SET' LEX-TOWN

Postby Maniacal » July 23rd, 2011, 12:43 pm

22s nd ambrose both unitin to a bigger gang and spreadin I mean they already hit lexington kentucky hard... People look to kentucky as a redneck state but its mostly hispanic.. Immigrations from mexico, chicago, all gang motherlands... Ms13s are a big hit there, sur 13... Latinkings.. All those time of gangs even latin jivers..

official contributor

Postby SIR AMBRO » July 23rd, 2011, 2:53 pm

THAT SHIT DIDNT GO DOWN IN 2011 :2cents: BUT THEY STILL AINT FORGOT EITHER :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

fresh meat

Postby LilChukko » July 23rd, 2011, 2:55 pm

Yeah I heard about the A's brothers in lexington, and shit we even got brothers in florida. Chicago mobs are poppin up throught the dirty south. shit, go ahead and visit el paso texas where them 26's,Kings,La Raza,Counts hell them Eagles even got a few decks down in texas.

Oh yeah Westbronx, my nigga, please man fall off with that net dissi' shit kid, not a good look by no means.

official contributor

Postby SIR AMBRO » July 23rd, 2011, 2:57 pm

WE ARE NOT YOUR BROTHER NIGGA :smh: :facepalm: ALMIGHTY DONT LIKE NO BODY :2cents: :2cents: :jerk: :shoot: THEY MIGHT LET YOU SLIDE WITH THAT SHIT ON 79TH BUT SHIT COME TO MY HOOD NIGGA ITS A DIFFERENT STORY :tiphat:

official contributor

Postby SIR AMBRO » July 23rd, 2011, 3:00 pm

N KING HOLLYWOOD YOU TRIPPIN BOUT THE NUMBERS...FOR THE SOUTHSIDE IT A GO KINGS...TWO SIX...SDZ...COUNTS...THEN PROBABLY US/RAZA/DUECES :2cents: NIGGAS BE FORGETTIN BOUT THEM COOCHIES DEEP AS HELL :2cents:

official contributor

Postby MOBB DEEP GEEZ » July 23rd, 2011, 3:00 pm

SIR AMBRO wrote:WE ARE NOT YOUR BROTHER NIGGA :smh: :facepalm: ALMIGHTY DONT LIKE NO BODY :2cents: :2cents: :jerk: :shoot: THEY MIGHT LET YOU SLIDE WITH THAT SHIT ON 79TH BUT SHIT COME TO MY HOOD NIGGA ITS A DIFFERENT STORY :tiphat:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

official contributor

Postby SIR AMBRO » July 23rd, 2011, 3:01 pm

SHIT THE COOCHIES MIGHT BE DEEPER THAN THE SDZ THO IDK :tiphat: :2cents: I HEARD THEY GOT COUNTS IN MEXICO JO :2cents: :2cents:

official contributor

Postby MOBB DEEP GEEZ » July 23rd, 2011, 3:05 pm

SIR AMBRO wrote:SHIT THE COOCHIES MIGHT BE DEEPER THAN THE SDZ THO IDK :tiphat: :2cents: I HEARD THEY GOT COUNTS IN MEXICO JO :2cents: :2cents:

HEY AMBRO HEMAN AND DRAMA STILL BE OUT THERE I KNOW HEMAN FLIPPED D THEM NIGGAS STILL AROUND THOUGH OR WHATS GOOD

fresh meat

Postby LilChukko » July 23rd, 2011, 3:09 pm

Whatever ambro, yo boys up by gage and close by is cool with us man, so I don't see your beef with me, it's whatever.

official contributor

Postby SIR AMBRO » July 23rd, 2011, 3:10 pm

YOU TALKKIN BOUT NIGGAS FROM PILSEN???!!! IM NOT SURE THEM NIGGAS BE ON SOME OTHER SHIT...I KNOW ONE OF OUR NIGGA FLIPPED TO A SGD THO :smh: :facepalm: :shoot: FUCK YALL :lol: THAT NIGGA STILL GOTTA A ON HIS NECK :smh: :facepalm: N LIL CHUKKO...I JUST DONT BELIEVE YOU :2cents: :tiphat:

official contributor

Postby SIR AMBRO » July 23rd, 2011, 3:11 pm

THEM NIGGAS IN PILSEN DONT REALLY BE KICKIN IT WITH OTHER BROTHERS LIKE THAT :2cents: :2cents: 6-TREY EITHER :2cents: :2cents: BROTHERS FROM 79TH BE COMIN THRU THE HOOD THO ALL THE TIME :2cents: :2cents:

official contributor

Postby MOBB DEEP GEEZ » July 23rd, 2011, 3:12 pm

SIR AMBRO wrote:YOU TALKKIN BOUT NIGGAS FROM PILSEN???!!! IM NOT SURE THEM NIGGAS BE ON SOME OTHER SHIT...I KNOW ONE OF OUR NIGGA FLIPPED TO A SGD THO :smh: :facepalm: :shoot: FUCK YALL :lol: THAT NIGGA STILL GOTTA A ON HIS NECK :smh: :facepalm: N LIL CHUKKO...I JUST DONT BELIEVE YOU :2cents: :tiphat:

NAH HEMAN THE DRAGON USED TO BE A C DRAMA THE C AND IMPACT IMPACT AND HEMAN ALWAYS USE TO BE TOGETHERE

official contributor

Postby SIR AMBRO » July 23rd, 2011, 3:18 pm

OH YEA YOU SHOULDA TOLDK ME THEM NIGGAS HAHA IDK IF HE MAN FLIPPED IM NOT SURE HAVENT HEARD HIS NAME IN A MIN...THE NIGGAS HOLDIN IT DOWN FOR THE GUMPS RIGHT NOW IS FONZIE...SLICK...BONES...RENZO...GHOST...AND A COUPLE OTHER GUMPS...HE MIGHT OF FLIPPED SGD THO CUS ALOT OF EM DID AFTER THEY WAS STABBIN EACH OTHER :2cents: :tiphat: IMPACT USED TO BE A COOCHIE...I AINT EVEN SEEN HIM IN A MIN HE MIGHT BE LOCKED UP OR BACK TO FLIPPIN :lol: BUT SHIT THO WE BROUGHT ONE OF YOUR BOYS HOME IN LAKE COUNTY JAIL IN INDIANA LAST SUMMER I DONT REMEMBER HIS NAME THO ILL FIND OUT :lmao: :lol: :2cents: SHIT SOME NIGGAS JUST DONT GET COMFORTABLE :2cents:

official contributor

Postby MOBB DEEP GEEZ » July 23rd, 2011, 3:19 pm

SIR AMBRO wrote:OH YEA YOU SHOULDA TOLDK ME THEM NIGGAS HAHA IDK IF HE MAN FLIPPED IM NOT SURE HAVENT HEARD HIS NAME IN A MIN...THE NIGGAS HOLDIN IT DOWN FOR THE GUMPS RIGHT NOW IS FONZIE...SLICK...BONES...RENZO...GHOST...AND A COUPLE OTHER GUMPS...HE MIGHT OF FLIPPED SGD THO CUS ALOT OF EM DID AFTER THEY WAS STABBIN EACH OTHER :2cents: :tiphat: IMPACT USED TO BE A COOCHIE...I AINT EVEN SEEN HIM IN A MIN HE MIGHT BE LOCKED UP OR BACK TO FLIPPIN :lol: BUT SHIT THO WE BROUGHT ONE OF YOUR BOYS HOME IN LAKE COUNTY JAIL IN INDIANA LAST SUMMER I DONT REMEMBER HIS NAME THO ILL FIND OUT :lmao: :lol: :2cents: SHIT SOME NIGGAS JUST DONT GET COMFORTABLE :2cents:

LET ME KNOW WHEN U WANNA COME HOME :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

official contributor

Postby SIR AMBRO » July 23rd, 2011, 3:22 pm

:lol: :lmao: :stoned:

official contributor

Postby MOBB DEEP GEEZ » July 23rd, 2011, 3:40 pm

SIR AMBRO wrote::lol: :lmao: :stoned:

ACE FROM THE SGDs FLIPPED DRAGON WHEN ALL THAT SHIT HAPPENED TO US BACK IN THE DAY SO I DONT DOUBT NIGGAS FLIPPING BACK OVER THERE EAST SIDE TOO CRAZY THOUGH THEM HOODS OUT THERE U CANNOT BE SNOOZING ALOT OF THEM NIGGAS SHOULD BE AROUND MY AGE 27 28 29

fresh meat

Postby LilChukko » July 23rd, 2011, 3:55 pm

SIR AMBRO wrote:YOU TALKKIN BOUT NIGGAS FROM PILSEN???!!! IM NOT SURE THEM NIGGAS BE ON SOME OTHER SHIT...I KNOW ONE OF OUR NIGGA FLIPPED TO A SGD THO :smh: :facepalm: :shoot: FUCK YALL :lol: THAT NIGGA STILL GOTTA A ON HIS NECK :smh: :facepalm: N LIL CHUKKO...I JUST DONT BELIEVE YOU :2cents: :tiphat:

:facepalm: Nigga I'm talkin bout the Ambrose by 61st & 63rd bro.

fresh meat

Postby LilChukko » July 23rd, 2011, 3:57 pm

SIR AMBRO wrote:WE ARE NOT YOUR BROTHER NIGGA :smh: :facepalm: ALMIGHTY DONT LIKE NO BODY :2cents: :2cents: :jerk: :shoot: THEY MIGHT LET YOU SLIDE WITH THAT SHIT ON 79TH BUT SHIT COME TO MY HOOD NIGGA ITS A DIFFERENT STORY :tiphat:

Nigga KGB's honor ya'll as brothers/cousins because ya'll brought us into folks nigga.

superior contributor
My Affiliation: THEE ALKN

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » July 23rd, 2011, 4:50 pm

Maniacal wrote:22s nd ambrose both unitin to a bigger gang and spreadin I mean they already hit lexington kentucky hard... People look to kentucky as a redneck state but its mostly hispanic.. Immigrations from mexico, chicago, all gang motherlands... Ms13s are a big hit there, sur 13... Latinkings.. All those time of gangs even latin jivers..

YOUR RIGHT.............EVERY CHICAGO SUPERGANG IS THERE.............EXECEPT FOR ONE...........AND THAT'S THEM GAY ASS MANNEQUIN LATINA DONUTZ...............CAUSE BITCH IS STILL ALKN...........FUCK YOUR GAY ASS ALMOST EXTINCT GANG OF YOURS...........AND BITCH FUCK YOUR FALLEN ANGEL THAT YA'LL SECRETELY WORSHIP TO...........CAUSE ALL MANNEQUINZ ARE STR8 FAGGOTZ AND COWARDS........THAT'S WHY YOUR OWN MOTHERLAND GOT TAKEN AWAY BY SNAKES AND YA'LL DIDN'T DO SHIT ABOUT IT............AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

PreviousNext