BIGGEST GANGS IN DETROIT?

VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY
associate

Re: BIGGEST GANGS IN DETROIT?

Post by VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY » August 7th, 2011, 7:35 am

BlockBoy wrote:
ALMIGHTY92212 wrote:Stones tried to make a move but never flourished, not in the D anyway@ Blockboy
I WONT SAYN WONT NO STONES IN THE "D" I WAS ASKN A QUESTION JUST TO LET YALL KNO BUT TRUE SHIT I ALWAYS THOUGHT DETROIT WOULD BE MORE ON SOME CHI BANGN TIP ANYWAY
its stones in other cities one of hem i just came from. its stones scattered all thru out michigan for a fact

Icewood
soldier
soldier

Post by Icewood » August 7th, 2011, 11:47 am

da stones in detroit is sum young lame nigkaz dat stay gettin banged on. i kno dat 4rm experience lol

Icewood
soldier
soldier

Post by Icewood » August 7th, 2011, 11:56 am

1K wrote:There use to be BPS here, they stil have tags around detroit but if theirs any left they arent active.

As the homie gitty said the GDs just let anyone get down so most of them are young niggas that think Big Tay started GD and dont even know how Larry Hoover is.

Id say bloods are the deepest in the D, seven mile bloods and bhbs.
IVLs are probably the strongest though, they all about their money but 90% of the IVLs are riders unlike the bloods where most of them just claim blood cuz of lil wayne.
The hit squad is deep as hell.
Pony Down is still deep from fenkelle to p.a to joy but we aint on the banging shit really just making money.
Hipsanic gangs, Counts and Surs

I beleive their are 4chs here but ive never met one, theres so many gangs and individual hoods out here.
i personally know show mickey cobras over on west warren.
Kumn 4rm a Hunna, I deny that statement as a fact even doe it sound right lol but da truth is IVL got us outnumbered for da facts dey got GENERATIONS in Detroit n Hunn4z only been around in Detroit for bout 12 yearz

Gittymo
underboss
underboss

Post by Gittymo » August 7th, 2011, 2:22 pm

what hood yall think got the most gangs or clicks in it? i know its hard to judge

VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY
associate

Post by VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY » August 7th, 2011, 6:45 pm

tucifer wrote:Mostly neighborhood clicks, hustle teams, shyt like that. Ain't no Crips & Bloods. There are GDs and VLs tho. Detroit is a hustle city, not much on the bangin' tip.
:tiphat: i want to see how icewood is gonna reply to this lol

Gittymo
underboss
underboss

Post by Gittymo » August 7th, 2011, 7:04 pm

I know them bloods from the 1990s you dont hear alot about no more like PDQ(PUT EM DOWN QUIK) VILLAGE BOYZ WESTSIDE PIRU LOW PROFILE MAFIA STYLE BLOODS wat ever happen to them

superior
superior

Post by 1K » August 7th, 2011, 8:21 pm

Icewood wrote:
1K wrote:There use to be BPS here, they stil have tags around detroit but if theirs any left they arent active.

As the homie gitty said the GDs just let anyone get down so most of them are young niggas that think Big Tay started GD and dont even know how Larry Hoover is.

IVLs are probably the strongest though, they all about their money but 90% of the IVLs are riders unlike the bloods where most of them just claim blood cuz of lil wayne.
Pony Down is still deep from fenkelle to p.a to joy but we aint on the banging shit really just making money.

I beleive their are 4chs here but ive never met one, theres so many gangs and individual hoods out here.
i personally know show mickey cobras over on west warren.
Kumn 4rm a Hunna, I deny that statement as a fact even doe it sound right lol but da truth is IVL got us outnumbered for da facts dey got GENERATIONS in Detroit n Hunn4z only been around in Detroit for bout 12 yearz
I was speaking on bloods in general. bhbs, head bangers, smb, scb, and all the other homegrown blood sets out here
i remember there were some bps bloods out here, fake as hell, but from what i understand is they got banged on by other bloods. i also heard their "og" was 15
but ya its hard to say
id say bloods have eastside and ivls have the west.
but theres ivls and bloods on both sides on the D.

Gittymo
underboss
underboss

Post by Gittymo » August 7th, 2011, 10:20 pm

i agree wit that IVL is way deeper on the west than the east i always knew it was alot of bloods east startin wit them headbangers

Icewood
soldier
soldier

Post by Icewood » August 8th, 2011, 2:57 am

VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY wrote:
tucifer wrote:Mostly neighborhood clicks, hustle teams, shyt like that. Ain't no Crips & Bloods. There are GDs and VLs tho. Detroit is a hustle city, not much on the bangin' tip.
lol he must not stay in the same detroit ive been born n raised in....n az far az black piss stains dem waz sum lil nigkaz who waz bitter dat dey kouldnt make it as hunna so dey "flipped" piss stain...now u KNOW we kouldnt let dat happen :lol: dey were short lived....its sum otha piss stains runnin round now dey on da menu too...

superior
superior

Post by 1K » August 8th, 2011, 10:38 am

Icewood wrote:
lol he must not stay in the same detroit ive been born n raised in....n az far az black piss stains dem waz sum lil nigkaz who waz bitter dat dey kouldnt make it as hunna so dey "flipped" piss stain...now u KNOW we kouldnt let dat happen :lol: dey were short lived....its sum otha piss stains runnin round now dey on da menu too...
u speaking on bps of bps bloods?
i remember there use to be a bps deck on 6 and VD that use to get it in with the GDs.

Gittymo
underboss
underboss

Post by Gittymo » August 8th, 2011, 10:56 am

the ones i heard of is o by little saigon over off 7 and 6 mile east

ALMIGHTY92212
soldier
soldier

Post by ALMIGHTY92212 » August 8th, 2011, 12:04 pm

yea them BHB and them Hunnas been stomping in the D, my lil homie was a HB till he fliped IVL, then you got these pop up out of no where gangstas taging up shit when everybody sleep but never seen in the streets in real life

superior
superior

Post by 1K » August 8th, 2011, 12:54 pm

ALMIGHTY92212 wrote:yea them BHB and them Hunnas been stomping in the D, my lil homie was a HB till he fliped IVL, then you got these pop up out of no where gangstas taging up shit when everybody sleep but never seen in the streets in real life
aka the rollin 60s :lol:

ALMIGHTY92212
soldier
soldier

Post by ALMIGHTY92212 » August 8th, 2011, 1:20 pm

Lol exactly @ 1K

Gittymo
underboss
underboss

Post by Gittymo » August 8th, 2011, 2:24 pm

i seen them on 7mile bt some of the lil bros say they deep on hartwell and 7mile but crips neva really make it here for some reason

Gittymo
underboss
underboss

Post by Gittymo » August 8th, 2011, 3:13 pm

i neva heard of these dudes but they was in west virginia gettin they bread claimin C.O.C cash out crips

Deshune Calloway, 29, of Detroit, was sentenced today in U.S. Disctrict Court to 210 months in prison.

Calloway, also known as "P," was charged with possession with intent to distribute. He pleaded guilty to the federal drug charge back in May.

According to a press release, this case is part of a long-term investigation into the Detroit-based organization known as the "Cash Out Crips." Officers made a number of controlled purchases of crack cocaine and oxycodone from him Calloway over a period of months in 2009.

superior
superior

Post by 1K » August 8th, 2011, 11:44 pm

Gittymo wrote:i seen them on 7mile bt some of the lil bros say they deep on hartwell and 7mile but crips neva really make it here for some reason
oh ive seen plenty of crips on 7mile, seems like they got some territory to because they stretch from woodward to ryan. they got hoods down on woodward by 94 too, know a couple out there, and thats a nicer part of the d.
but i never really heard of them making noise.

one thing i dont get though it seems some 60s hoods are 7654 but theirs bk taged by sixties on 7 n mound, bhb hood.

Gittymo
underboss
underboss

Post by Gittymo » August 9th, 2011, 7:02 am

i think that 7654 shit is bullshit for real i see the same tags on wyoming wit 60s then bk i really dont see 7654 alot

Angelo Krazy
boss
boss

Post by Angelo Krazy » August 9th, 2011, 12:48 pm

i personally know show mickey cobras over on west warren.[/quote]
yeah i keep hearing that shit so its true. chippos said when he was here he met some and two other people i talked to said its a MC deck in the same place.

yeah and them counts and suers still goin at it. counts is still deep as shit and its kings out there too one of my bros moved out to the SW back in spring and he had the black n gold beads on and they rolled up on him and asked him what king deck he was from and he told him he was a lord . its still a shitload of counts alot of them got hit in raid and alot of them renegade tmc,bmc, jmc but im not finna to speak on they situation bekuz its alot behind it. and its a shit load of kings GDz and other shit out in the yak and surrounding areas but thats not really the surrounding D

the state is bigger than the d and other cities are like entirely diffrent worlds as far as the banging go. they have direct chi influence plug and demeanor like benton harbor saginaw, lansing, kalamazoo the rapids yipsilati and a bunch of other cities with black n latinos its banged out.

i know for a fact its a whole boat load of 4ch out in lansing and other cities kuz ive talked to them thru my brother ive met some Cs out there str8 from the chi who started up decks two years ago at a gym i went to. he talked about travelers out there and moes. like i said its bigger than just the D this shit all throught the glove and i forgot about inkster, mt clemens ,taylor too and other cities. big bro on here can speak personally on taylor :lol: :lol: :lol:
ayo post up some tags of 4CH :tiphat:

moblife216
underboss
underboss

Post by moblife216 » August 9th, 2011, 12:48 pm

ALMIGHTY92212 wrote:The Insane Vice Lords. The G's was deep they must be on chill mode, Counts use to be deep, BHB, shit it's clicks and hoods that got niggas on deck in the hundreds, Fenkell Ave, P.A., 6-8 mile on the East and Westside, H.P., Southwest, Mack the whole Eastside get it in, shit to many to name, niggas out there chasing that paper in the Dirty Glove aka the Murda Mitten

a them PA NIGGAS GO IN.....thats pennslyvania ave. aint it...my cousin from over there, they was dogging some niggas from 6 mile about being over there..all they kept screaming is "nigga this PA"..them little niggas over there some straight goons..they showed us hela love and we from outta town,...i'll always remember that block...

ALMIGHTY92212
soldier
soldier

Post by ALMIGHTY92212 » August 9th, 2011, 1:34 pm

Nawl bro you must be talking about them Puritan Avenue niggas they've always have went [email protected] solid

Gittymo
underboss
underboss

Post by Gittymo » August 9th, 2011, 3:24 pm

if im not mistakin pennslyvania avenue is in HP so if it is they get it in

Gittymo
underboss
underboss

Post by Gittymo » August 9th, 2011, 3:29 pm

Detroit, MI- On November 20, 2003, United States Attorney for the Eastern District of Michigan Jeffrey C. Collins, United States Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Special Agent in Charge Michael A. Braun and Mark Kroczynski Special Agent in Charge of the Internal Revenue Service Criminal Investigations Division announce the indictment of eight high-ranking members of the "Puritan Avenue Boys" narcotics distribution ring in Detroit. These indictments are a culmination of a three-year investigation into drug trafficking, violence and intimidation in Detroit, Atlanta and Birmingham, Alabama. As part of these arrests, 10 federal search warrants were executed on November 20, 2003 resulting in the seizure of fourteen firearms and a bulletproof vest.

VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY
associate

Post by VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY » August 9th, 2011, 4:30 pm

1K wrote:
ALMIGHTY92212 wrote:yea them BHB and them Hunnas been stomping in the D, my lil homie was a HB till he fliped IVL, then you got these pop up out of no where gangstas taging up shit when everybody sleep but never seen in the streets in real life
aka the rollin 60s :lol:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: man for them niggas to tag that damn much all these damn places ud think id see atleast one of them or know somebody who knows one of them :lmao: :lmao:

young_C^uzz
associate

Post by young_C^uzz » August 9th, 2011, 6:01 pm

as far as bloods and crips, there's some hunnas and some rollin 60s........but not that big in numbers so nothing too present.......but yea when it all comes down to it, niggas just represent the blocc/street they from and hold that down....niggas just hustle and get money (nothin but killers & dealers *mike epps voice*)