BIGGEST GANGS IN DETROIT?

moblife216
underboss
underboss

Re: BIGGEST GANGS IN DETROIT?

Post by moblife216 » August 10th, 2011, 9:31 am

ALMIGHTY92212 wrote:Nawl bro you must be talking about them Puritan Avenue niggas they've always have went [email protected] solid
it might puritan...but they was screaming PA..and yelling fuck 6 mile

superior
superior

Post by 1K » August 10th, 2011, 9:49 am

moblife216 wrote:
ALMIGHTY92212 wrote:The Insane Vice Lords. The G's was deep they must be on chill mode, Counts use to be deep, BHB, shit it's clicks and hoods that got niggas on deck in the hundreds, Fenkell Ave, P.A., 6-8 mile on the East and Westside, H.P., Southwest, Mack the whole Eastside get it in, shit to many to name, niggas out there chasing that paper in the Dirty Glove aka the Murda Mitten

a them PA NIGGAS GO IN.....thats pennslyvania ave. aint it...my cousin from over there, they was dogging some niggas from 6 mile about being over there..all they kept screaming is "nigga this PA"..them little niggas over there some straight goons..they showed us hela love and we from outta town,...i'll always remember that block...
Puritan Ave my dawg

B301BC
underboss
underboss

Post by B301BC » August 11th, 2011, 11:39 am

1K wrote:
Gittymo wrote:i seen them on 7mile bt some of the lil bros say they deep on hartwell and 7mile but crips neva really make it here for some reason
oh ive seen plenty of crips on 7mile, seems like they got some territory to because they stretch from woodward to ryan. they got hoods down on woodward by 94 too, know a couple out there, and thats a nicer part of the d.
but i never really heard of them making noise.

one thing i dont get though it seems some 60s hoods are 7654 but theirs bk taged by sixties on 7 n mound, bhb hood.
i 7 miled yur moms ass

braids974
fresh meat

Post by braids974 » August 11th, 2011, 10:06 pm

Where are the folks in the motor city

Icewood
soldier
soldier

Post by Icewood » August 12th, 2011, 7:04 am

Gittymo wrote:i think that 7654 shit is bullshit for real i see the same tags on wyoming wit 60s then bk i really dont see 7654 alot
lol i aint even gone respond 2 dat

superior
superior

Post by 1K » August 12th, 2011, 12:50 pm

BbBbCc wrote:
1K wrote:
Gittymo wrote:i seen them on 7mile bt some of the lil bros say they deep on hartwell and 7mile but crips neva really make it here for some reason
oh ive seen plenty of crips on 7mile, seems like they got some territory to because they stretch from woodward to ryan. they got hoods down on woodward by 94 too, know a couple out there, and thats a nicer part of the d.

one thing i dont get though it seems some 60s hoods are 7654 but theirs bk taged by sixties on 7 n mound, bhb hood.
i 7 miled yur moms ass
u really needa hop of deez nuts

Angelo Krazy
boss
boss

Post by Angelo Krazy » August 12th, 2011, 1:49 pm

1K wrote:
BbBbCc wrote:
1K wrote:

i 7 miled yur moms ass
joke account :tiphat:

B301BC
underboss
underboss

Post by B301BC » August 12th, 2011, 1:51 pm

1K wrote:
BbBbCc wrote:
1K wrote:

i 7 miled yur moms ass
nah imma hop across den

Angelo Krazy
boss
boss

Post by Angelo Krazy » August 12th, 2011, 1:58 pm

1K wrote:
BbBbCc wrote:
1K wrote:

i 7 miled yur moms ass
see :tiphat:

Evil Eye VELL
boss
boss

Post by Evil Eye VELL » August 13th, 2011, 12:54 am

THE BOYS IN BLUE (5-0)

Shooter4172W6
fresh meat

Post by Shooter4172W6 » August 13th, 2011, 10:31 am

WE GANG BANG BUT TO A CERTAIN EXTENT. ITS MOSTLY STREET BAGNIN' AND CLICK BANGIN'.
IM 4-1, 72, AND WEST 6 NIGGA
RAISED ON PA MOVED BETWEEN 4-1 AND PA AGAIN, THEN TO SIX MILE...

ANY ALPHABET COMBINATION....ITS PROLLY A LITTLE CLICK WITH THEM LETTERS...AND THE FUCKED UP PART IS THAT NIGGAS TRYNA GET RESPECT ANYWAY THEY CAN...ANYWAY. :behead:

Shooter4172W6
fresh meat

Post by Shooter4172W6 » August 13th, 2011, 10:33 am

Angelo Krazy wrote:
1K wrote:
BbBbCc wrote:
1K wrote:
I NEVER SEE CRIP NIGGAS...PROLLY CAUSE THE EASTSICDE AND THAT BLOOD SHIT...LOL THEM NIGGAS CLICKED UP TIGHT OVER THERE IN THE REDZONE. I KNOW THIS ONE SUPPOSE TO BE CRIP NIGGA DOE, IDK IF HE OFFICIAL. HE GOT HANDS ON HIM THOUGH.

Shooter4172W6
fresh meat

Post by Shooter4172W6 » August 13th, 2011, 10:35 am

moblife216 wrote:
ALMIGHTY92212 wrote:Nawl bro you must be talking about them Puritan Avenue niggas they've always have went [email protected] solid
it might puritan...but they was screaming PA..and yelling fuck 6 mile
IDK ABOUT THAT I BE IN BOTH HOODS. AND THAT BEEF COULD GET CRAZY ONLY 3 BLOCKS SEPARATE THE STREETS...

Shooter4172W6
fresh meat

Post by Shooter4172W6 » August 13th, 2011, 10:39 am

Gittymo wrote:what hood yall think got the most gangs or clicks in it? i know its hard to judge
probably 7 mile or Joy road shit maybe even schoolcraft

i say 7 mile because its soo many of them niggas

Evil Eye VELL
boss
boss

Post by Evil Eye VELL » August 13th, 2011, 11:04 am

shit when I was in school goin to Ford it was a lot of crips on 7 mile...they was just claiming 7 mile crips....back then they also had igd, bgd, g.o.d, 6 mile crips and d-kings rolling together it was one 984 blood, and just 3 lords outnumbered by a school full of blue wearing cats...most of them was bogus though...they was running under kunta and kinte the g's were...it was a lot of homegrown b's and c's in the D...98 bloods, MSB's, Maddogs really Peeps but was claiming bloods, HB's, BH's, IWSP's, VB's & VB 38's, cats even claiming 6 mile & 7 mile bloods...niggas was just pickn up the name and running with shit...and the Stones been here especially off grand river & greenfield area G-MO was running them then...they was never deep though and they leader was young matter of fact i believe his sister was a MC...Hell one of my IVL bro's moms was a stone str8 outta the Chi...hell at one time even some SCB's cats was claiming bloods...that bangin on wax tape in the early 90's and the influence of VL's & G's help start that shit along with that snoop dog album in the early 90's...new sets was poppin up everyday.

brownbomber
superior
superior

Post by brownbomber » August 13th, 2011, 5:44 pm

ivl always been deep since i was a lil nigga da bloods givin em a run 4 dey money tho 3rd would probaly b gd 4th latin counts as far as hood clicks p.a, school craft, fenkell brightmo, dexta, zone8 probaly da deepest hoods but dats jus da westside i cant speak 4 da eastside or sw ...i 4got about 7 mile n joy rd

BlockBoy
captain
captain

Post by BlockBoy » August 19th, 2011, 12:28 pm

Icewood wrote:
VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY wrote:
tucifer wrote:Mostly neighborhood clicks, hustle teams, shyt like that. Ain't no Crips & Bloods. There are GDs and VLs tho. Detroit is a hustle city, not much on the bangin' tip.
:tiphat: i want to see how icewood is gonna reply to this lol
lol he must not stay in the same detroit ive been born n raised in....n az far az black piss stains dem waz sum lil nigkaz who waz bitter dat dey kouldnt make it as hunna so dey "flipped" piss stain...now u KNOW we kouldnt let dat happen :lol: dey were short lived....its sum otha piss stains runnin round now dey on da menu too...
dat piss stain shit unnecessary bruh

North Amityville
underboss
underboss

Post by North Amityville » August 19th, 2011, 8:35 pm

IT'S majority neutral niggaz running detroit.

MILROCKZ
prospect

Post by MILROCKZ » August 20th, 2011, 12:07 am

Is Cash Flow Posse still around and how big are they now?

brownbomber
superior
superior

Post by brownbomber » August 22nd, 2011, 9:20 pm

@Mill rocks idk about cash flows if dey still around dey aint makin no noise..But im from da West side a SW nigga could probaly give a better answer

MILROCKZ
prospect

Post by MILROCKZ » August 23rd, 2011, 10:33 am

I know their main heads got indicted a few yrs ago so that prolly took them out since they were more like a crew?

brownbomber
superior
superior

Post by brownbomber » August 23rd, 2011, 12:33 pm

@_Mill_Rocks_I only thought ppl from here knew about CFP u mus hav fam here

MILROCKZ
prospect

Post by MILROCKZ » August 23rd, 2011, 2:48 pm

brownbomber wrote:@_Mill_Rocks_I only thought ppl from here knew about CFP u mus hav fam here

I used to have some homies that lived there on the SW side...They were always talking bout them....

VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY
associate

Post by VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY » February 27th, 2014, 3:17 am

Wow this thread brings back memories and i found out recently stones are still active here off the craft aka schoolcraft n the same chief is still calling it

Also as a representative of the IMPERIAL INSANE VICELORD NATION
Im here to say we aint no punk ass gang. A mob a family a tribe a way of life and most of all a nation of supreme being VLN till the end dub lyfe muthafucka!

VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY
associate

Post by VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY » February 27th, 2014, 3:19 am

braids974 wrote:Where are the folks in the motor city
U claimin 974 so no "real folks" gonna even acknowlege you lol