differences between chi and milwaukee gangs

underboss
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: uptown gangster

differences between chi and milwaukee gangs

Postby justachicagokid » May 1st, 2011, 2:37 am

what yall think is da biggest differences? ta me , milwaukee way more racial , especially dem kings. kings here aint like dat but kings in milwaukee is racist as fuck. plus milwaukee gs break up into all these lil 15 ta 30 man crews. never understood dat shit either. also i think milwaukee niggas be bodyin niggas for real stupid shit over girls n shit like dat. plus milwaukee niggas greedy. chi niggas like money but put bangin first alot of times milwaukee niggas will jump at any chance to make even ok money. i aint cuttin on milwaukee cuz dey hoods go hard jus sayin what i see. what yall think doe what yall think is some big differences

underboss
underboss
Region: West
Affiliation: Ghetto family pomona

Re: differences between chi and milwaukee gangs

Postby pomonagf13 » May 1st, 2011, 11:09 pm

what they got in milwakee mexicans, ricans, or both and who day racist agaist

underboss
underboss

Postby justachicagokid » May 1st, 2011, 11:17 pm

pomonagf13 wrote:what they got in milwakee mexicans, ricans, or both and who day racist agaist

milwaukee got about even mix of mexicans and ricans , but id give it to mexicans somewhat for numbers. it aint really like a race war in milwaukee like some west coast shit. most gangs do be on that tip on the daily but da latin kings shoot any nigga commin thru dey hood foe a while even vicelords. other gangs dont be on dat shit but race is an issue if you wanna join a gang. wont stop ya dont have to stop ya but it could make it harder fort ya to join. as to where here in chi , race just dont matter as much. we jus dont even trip off it really , except for a couple gangs but most mobs here dont sweat race at all. its racists but no one bangs like dat.

underboss
underboss

Postby justachicagokid » May 1st, 2011, 11:18 pm

justachicagokid wrote:
pomonagf13 wrote:what they got in milwakee mexicans, ricans, or both and who day racist agaist

milwaukee got about even mix of mexicans and ricans , but id give it to mexicans somewhat for numbers. it aint really like a race war in milwaukee like some west coast shit. most gangs DONT be on that tip on the daily but da latin kings shoot any nigga commin thru dey hood foe a while even vicelords. other gangs dont be on dat shit but race is an issue if you wanna join a gang. wont stop ya dont have to stop ya but it could make it harder fort ya to join. as to where here in chi , race just dont matter as much. we jus dont even trip off it really , except for a couple gangs but most mobs here dont sweat race at all. its racists but no one bangs like dat.

underboss
underboss
Region: West
Affiliation: Ghetto family pomona

Postby pomonagf13 » May 2nd, 2011, 12:04 am

well that basically like cali is it ain't that we be on that racist shit we just don't like nobody in r hoods,if its another mexican that's bangn he gunna get it. if its a blood or crip he gunna get it to...i see that a lot of mexican mobs be fuckn with the black mobs out there, what mobs be push that race shit

underboss
underboss

Postby justachicagokid » May 2nd, 2011, 12:30 am

pomonagf13 wrote:well that basically like cali is it ain't that we be on that racist shit we just don't like nobody in r hoods,if its another mexican that's bangn he gunna get it. if its a blood or crip he gunna get it to...i see that a lot of mexican mobs be fuckn with the black mobs out there, what mobs be push that race shit

it aint so much mobs as it is cliques. but den it depends on if you speakin on chi or milwaukee. in chi la raza pushes racist shit from time to time and some vicelord decks push racism too ( but dats more anti white den anything). but up in milwaukee dem latin kings is racist as fuck and so is alot of the gangs but kings will bang out on dat shit

superior
superior

Postby CR@ZY » May 2nd, 2011, 1:47 am

NO KINGS IN CHICAGO WHO BE ON THAT RACIST SHIT? :wtf:

underboss
underboss

Postby justachicagokid » May 2nd, 2011, 2:09 am

CR@ZY wrote:NO KINGS IN CHICAGO WHO BE ON THAT RACIST SHIT? :wtf:

its racist kings here , but dey dont jus be shootin cuz a mihfucka black

lieutenant
lieutenant
Affiliation: Chicagoland Aurora, IL-Grand Blvd.

Postby Da1&Only » May 2nd, 2011, 10:46 am

justachicagokid wrote:

I know I talk about Aurora a lot. But thats where I'm from so..

in the 90's in the A LK'z was on that racist tip too..underlyingly. Even tho there were two black kings in the Aurora LK mob (that I knew of). One rankin and one not.

racial profiling was going on in a way. ANY black dude..he was an automatic GD or VL and got murked in summers 96-97. That led to innocent blacks being killed too. They wasn't checkin niggas. Just pullin triggers.

underboss
underboss

Postby justachicagokid » May 2nd, 2011, 11:28 am

Da1&Only wrote:
justachicagokid wrote:

in the 90's in the A LK'z was on that racist tip too..underlyingly. Even tho there were two black kings in the Aurora LK mob (that I knew of). One rankin and one not.

racial profiling was going on in a way. ANY black dude..he was an automatic GD or VL and got murked in summers 96-97. That led to innocent blacks being killed too. They wasn't checkin niggas. Just pullin triggers.

there used to be stuff like that in da city too. but what you speakin on is 13 or 14 years old. now , shit happens. you might get a group of latinos from any mob jumpo on a black dude but mosty of em dont be on that. usually when someone does do dat dey own mob checks em if word gets around cuz no one wants to go back to like it was in the 70s and 80s. too much money in bein colorblind. i hate ta say it , but crack cocaine and heroin brought peace to da races hahahahaha

now sometimes niggas get liquid courage and do stupid shit. but i aint heard of an ongoing racail conflict in da streets in a long long time. its just not about race anymore. like i say , everyone in chi is racist. if you dont bring da color green witcha , you useless. if you do , you make friends. just how it goes here now.

og
og

Postby Solidified » May 2nd, 2011, 11:32 am

Da1&Only wrote:
justachicagokid wrote:

and THAT'S why niggas do mexicans the way that we do

underboss
underboss

Postby justachicagokid » May 2nd, 2011, 11:38 am

justachicagokid wrote:
Da1&Only wrote:
justachicagokid wrote:

there used to be stuff like that in da city too. but what you speakin on is 13 or 14 years old. now , shit happens. you might get a group of latinos from any mob jumpo on a black dude but mosty of em dont be on that. usually when someone does do dat dey own mob checks em if word gets around cuz no one wants to go back to like it was in the 70s and 80s. too much money in bein colorblind. i hate ta say it , but crack cocaine and heroin brought peace to da races hahahahaha

now sometimes niggas get liquid courage and do stupid shit. but i aint heard of an ongoing racail conflict in da streets in a long long time. its just not about race anymore. like i say , everyone in chi is racist. if you dont bring da color green witcha , you useless. if you do , you make friends. just how it goes here now.

i know alot of maniacs and dey just dont be on dat. so i can speak on latino attitudes to some extent in chi

og
og
Region: North East
Affiliation: 79MSB

Postby 718 WAY OF LIFE » May 2nd, 2011, 11:54 am

OLDSCHOOL NY KINGS WAS HELLA RACIST

superior
superior
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby HoodBeenUp » May 2nd, 2011, 2:30 pm

maniacs are the most mixed gang in the chi IMO

lieutenant
lieutenant
Affiliation: Chicagoland Aurora, IL-Grand Blvd.

Postby Da1&Only » May 2nd, 2011, 3:52 pm

speakin of mixed mobs a IG nigga told me that LRz got blacks :lol: ..i wouldn't personally care if I seen a black dude rockin a mexican flag bandana or t-shirt hollarin RAZA. prolly look crazy weird but if thats what they wanna claim..i mean i guess not really diff than a black mobbin w/ latin kings.

underboss
underboss

Postby justachicagokid » May 2nd, 2011, 3:59 pm

HoodBeenUp wrote:maniacs are the most mixed gang in the chi IMO

yea dey got alotta different niggas but most of what i know of latino hood politics i get from them

oog
oog
Affiliation: THEE ALKN

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » May 2nd, 2011, 7:13 pm

718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:OLDSCHOOL NY KINGS WAS HELLA RACIST

RACIST AGAINST WHOM SEVEN???THEM FAGGOT ASS DOMINICAN MONKEY WETBACKS???

oog
oog
Affiliation: THEE ALKN

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » May 2nd, 2011, 7:13 pm

HoodBeenUp wrote:maniacs are the most mixed gang in the chi IMO

I ONLY SEE RICANS IN THEIR MANNEQUIN FOLD HOODSTA

prospect
Affiliation: MILTOWN

Postby MILROCKZ » October 8th, 2015, 11:33 pm

I seen both sides be racist especially in the 90's. I seen a mob of black dudes jump or fuck with a Mexican dude in their hood or on the bus if their deep just assuming he's a Latin King even if he was neutral.

I also seen Latin Kings go after a Black man if they were deep and in the same position. It was mainly about gang shit both assuming they were the enemy anyway race just added to the street beefs.

Since Mil Town was pretty segregated in the 80's and 90's you just didn't see Latino's on the north side often or Blacks on the South Side. Just wasn't happening. So they run into each other at the clubs or festivals.
I seen two mobs of Blacks and Latinos fighting each other at Nitro's night club outside in the front and at Summerfest Hot 102 tent.

Return to Midwest