Mr. Cogwell's Stance on Islam

boss
boss
Region: North East
Affiliation: WEST-SIDE OF THE BRONX .

Re: Mr. Cogwell's Stance on Islam

Postby WESTBRONXRIDER » April 30th, 2011, 10:57 am

Mick_Love wrote:
G-RED wrote::wtf: :wtf2: CHIPPO U ARE AN WHITE MC SO U KNW OFF THE WHAM NIGGAZ GNNA THINK U.BOGUS U SHLD BE MORE ON YO SHIT.DEN DA MAJORITY OF BLACK MC'S FOR THE SIMPLE FACT U KNW HOW SUM COBRAS GNNA COME BUT U CHOSE TO JOIN A MOSTLY BLACK MOB BUT I AINT MC SO DATZ ALL IMMA SPEAK ON DIZ BUT TIGHTEN UP CHIPPO

I wanted him to say somebody said 80th, 85th or 87th; but he already said they (whoever that is) told him Stones were with Big Cobra. I'm telling you, he has to be on a interim contract to be making a fool out of himself. He a pending Agent.

superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: GDN

Postby G-RED » April 30th, 2011, 11:23 am

Mick_Love wrote:
G-RED wrote:OK BUT AINT DEM OT BPS DOING EXACTLY CHI STONES DOING GOING BY EL RUKN LIT AND HONORING MALIK SO IF DATZ HOW IT IS M DA CHI HOW IS IT GNNA BE DIFF OUT OF TOWN

Some are -- but that's because they're so devoted to Jeff Fort and give him all the credit. The real Stones are with Gene's lil brother and the rest of their extended family (Leroy Hairston). By now you'd think people would know he's the founder, and was being groom to be a gangsta by the older guys during the late 50s. Fort was no more than a spokesman for the nation throughout its' entire tenure. Brother need to know this, and get it through their heads. It wasn't until the El Rukn came into genesis and then Fort had all the reckless shorties from the 80s following him. Hairston didn't have that following or aura about by then. The shorties fell unto what Jeff was givin them, this sort of prophet-like figure. (And people also don't know Bull and Fort damn near squared off at the Fort one evening. Fort told him the next time I see you, "it'd be the last time.") But back to root, all I asked my man's was could he tell me the acronym for Bulls the Moes use. He couldn't tell me. Even the Disciples know it, so what harm does it potentially cause?

OK AND HONESTLY I NEVA KNW EL RUKN AND BPS WERE SEP NATIONS.BPS DNT REALLY HAVE A PRESENCE.N MEMPHIS .WE GOT A FEW THO.HELL I THOUGHT EL RUKN WZ JST A NAME DEY WENT BY FOR SUM YEARS.THERE A PIECE OF OUR LIT DAT MENTIONS RIVAL ORGS.IT MENTIONS VL MC LK AND EL RUKNS BUT NOT BPS HELL SO I THOUGHT DEY WZ DA SAME THING

major
major
Affiliation: ABPSN

Postby stonelove75 » April 30th, 2011, 2:50 pm

U brothers on here dont know what im drawing from so u should just stop now. Im not that brother Chippo u trying to bash on here. Im one of the few "out of town" members who has REAL rank and run the demonstration out here where im at and KNOWN!!! I just like to sit back and read some of the shit i see on here and find it quite interesting. I already had 8 years under my belt and put my blood, sweat and tears to make shit happen where im at sir. i done been demo with plenty of decks in the mecca so i know whos on what demonstration. U aint talking to some average joe who dont leave the house. So i be damn if im going to be arguing back and forth with some mickey cobras over no internet. i dont even know u brothers so it dont even matter. once again u can say what u want because u cant take no brother stripes over the internet. I come as i go. LTPFJ

prospect
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 13/3

Postby Cball » April 30th, 2011, 2:58 pm

stonelove75 wrote: U brothers on here dont know what im drawing from so u should just stop now. Im not that brother Chippo u trying to bash on here. Im one of the few "out of town" members who has REAL rank and run the demonstration out here where im at and KNOWN!!! I just like to sit back and read some of the shit i see on here and find it quite interesting. I already had 8 years under my belt and put my blood, sweat and tears to make shit happen where im at sir. i done been demo with plenty of decks in the mecca so i know whos on what demonstration. U aint talking to some average joe who dont leave the house. So i be damn if im going to be arguing back and forth with some mickey cobras over no internet. i dont even know u brothers so it dont even matter. once again u can say what u want because u cant take no brother stripes over the internet. I come as i go. LTPFJ

OBVIOUSLY ITS IRKING YOU, NOBODY SAID "STONELOVE75" IN PARTICULAR DID THEY? BUT YOU STILL CONTINUE TO RESPOND IN YOUR DEFENSE SPECIFICALLY "I GOT 8 YRS UNDER MY BELT" "I'VE DEMO WITH PLENTY DECKS IN MECCA" "I GO TO CHIAGO 3 TIMES A YEAR".....ETC :tiphat: IF YOU TRUELY NOT WORRIED BY US SNAKES WHAT YOU KEEP TRYING TO PROVE THEN :lol: APPARENTLY SOME COMMENTS HIT HOME WITH YOU :2cents:

major
major
Affiliation: ABPSN

Postby stonelove75 » April 30th, 2011, 3:10 pm

Actually it does because i see some brothers on here taking pop shots and hiding there hands. (mick love). U talking about the Chief so it must has something do with me obviously since im representing the movement. I actually have a brother reading some of the things yall saying and he laughing right now. Its all good though, i be out in the chi june 1st, i like to demo with brothers to get a CLEAR drawing on certain matters. Hell some of the things u saying about malik u can bring to the attention of the Moes when im there. Like i said im all for learning if im wrong but that should be a very interesting scenario. :drama:

boss
boss
Affiliation: KRonIK Green

Postby Chippo » April 30th, 2011, 5:41 pm

lmao @i logged off, wow mick love, some people dont be up on here waitin on the cliffhanger thread holmes.

oog
oog
Affiliation: THEE ALKN

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » May 2nd, 2011, 9:34 pm

AND STILL ALKN

fresh meat
Affiliation: ALMIGHTY MICKEY COBRA NATION

Postby LIL MICK » May 3rd, 2011, 5:12 am

WHAT UP T ?,MY NAME LIL MICK AND I JUST MOVED UP HERE FROM MISSISSIPPI T AND UM OUT WEST WITH IT SO IF ANY OF OUR BROTHERS GOT ANY PROBLEMS UM ON DECK T ON THE REAL CLT,CL.

foot soldier
foot soldier
Affiliation: GDN 74 TC ,MN 651

Postby POOKGDOO74 » May 3rd, 2011, 10:41 am

nigga fuck u fuck mickey cobra yall niggaz punching bags,target practice and just low par mob on south side.niggaz yall sign even gay.chipo a fag evry mc on here a bitch and the whole,and the snake pit dont exits

prospect
Affiliation: 13/3

Postby Cball » May 3rd, 2011, 10:54 am

POOKGDOO74 wrote: nigga fuck u fuck mickey cobra yall niggaz punching bags,target practice and just low par mob on south side.niggaz yall sign even gay.chipo a fag evry mc on here a bitch and the whole,and the snake pit dont exits

LOL, LEARN HOW TO SPELL BEFORE YOU START TRYING TO NETBANG YOU DUMB ASS FAT BITCH. THE WORD IS ACTUALLY "EXIST" YOU STUPID FUCK. I SEE YOU BRICK ASS NIGGAS AIN'T MOVED US FROM THE SOUTHSIDE THOUGH :tiphat: WE HELD IT DOWN IN BOTH PROJECTS AND NEIGHBORHOODS YALL BIRCKS DOMINATED AND STILL THERE. SO WHO REALLY THE HOE ASS NIGGAS? THE MAJORITY LETTING THE MINORITY POST UP RIGHT IN THE HEART OF THEY SHIT :wtf: :facepalm: ALL GDN CONSISTS OF IS NUMBERS, THE GAY COMMENT WAS SLICK TOO BUT WE ALL (INCLUDING NEUTRONS) KNOW WHO HOLDS THE REPRETATION FOR BEING UNDERCOVER FAGS IN LOCK UP :facepalm: NIGGAS GOT MORE MEMBERS THROWING DOWN THE RAKES THAN THROWING THEM UP :lmao:

oog
oog

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » May 3rd, 2011, 12:21 pm

FUCK ALL COBRAZ...........FUCK ALL INSANES...........CAUSE IS STILL ALKN

boss
boss

Postby Chippo » May 4th, 2011, 10:17 am

POOKGDOO74 wrote:nigga fuck u fuck mickey cobra yall niggaz punching bags,target practice and just low par mob on south side.niggaz yall sign even gay.chipo a fag evry mc on here a bitch and the whole,and the snake pit dont exits

yo moms know about the snakepit, cuz she get passed around it like a blunt.

:lol:

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Mick_Love » May 4th, 2011, 11:15 am

Cball wrote:
POOKGDOO74 wrote: nigga fuck u fuck mickey cobra yall niggaz punching bags,target practice and just low par mob on south side.niggaz yall sign even gay.chipo a fag evry mc on here a bitch and the whole,and the snake pit dont exits

LOL, LEARN HOW TO SPELL BEFORE YOU START TRYING TO NETBANG YOU DUMB ASS FAT BITCH. THE WORD IS ACTUALLY "EXIST" YOU STUPID FUCK. I SEE YOU BRICK ASS NIGGAS AIN'T MOVED US FROM THE SOUTHSIDE THOUGH :tiphat: WE HELD IT DOWN IN BOTH PROJECTS AND NEIGHBORHOODS YALL BIRCKS DOMINATED AND STILL THERE. SO WHO REALLY THE HOE ASS NIGGAS? THE MAJORITY LETTING THE MINORITY POST UP RIGHT IN THE HEART OF THEY SHIT :wtf: :facepalm: ALL GDN CONSISTS OF IS NUMBERS, THE GAY COMMENT WAS SLICK TOO BUT WE ALL (INCLUDING NEUTRONS) KNOW WHO HOLDS THE REPRETATION FOR BEING UNDERCOVER FAGS IN LOCK UP :facepalm: NIGGAS GOT MORE MEMBERS THROWING DOWN THE RAKES THAN THROWING THEM UP :lmao:

He mad because his own leader flipped and became apart of the People's nation by speaking on Growth & Development. (I hate renegades.) Shout out to Jerome's once-protege`, and my cousin's step-father, King himself, Larry Hoover: Image

foot soldier
foot soldier
Affiliation: KTG

Postby nmyownzone » May 4th, 2011, 6:32 pm

Mick_Love wrote:
Cball wrote:

He mad because his own leader flipped and became apart of the People's nation by speaking on Growth & Development. (I hate renegades.) Shout out to Jerome's once-protege`, and my cousin's step-father, King himself, Larry Hoover: Image

:wtf2: smfh joe we so ANTI mid die 5 fuck da nick, jerome's protege? you fin niggas sho like claiming larry as 1 of your own :facepalm: "larry was a stone" "larry ran with da cobras".... now da concept behind g&d automatically categorizes da chairman as flipping nations :wtf: :facepalm: smh lol

oog
oog

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » May 5th, 2011, 4:31 am

AND STILL ALKN

fresh meat
Affiliation: Conservative

Postby AKst_CVL » May 5th, 2011, 6:34 am

nmyownzone wrote:
Mick_Love wrote:
Cball wrote:

:wtf2: smfh joe we so ANTI mid die 5 fuck da nick, jerome's protege? you fin niggas sho like claiming larry as 1 of your own :facepalm: "larry was a stone" "larry ran with da cobras".... now da concept behind g&d automatically categorizes da chairman as flipping nations :wtf: :facepalm: smh lol

Larry had dealings with both Cobras and later on BPSN before the BGDN came into existence. After the BPSN alliance began to expand rapidly throughout the southside David knew the writing was on the wall for his ass. The Rangers, Cobras, Apaches, Double 6 Kings and Satan Lovers all opted to join the BPSN the only other significant threat outside that alliance were the Disciples and Supreme Gs (and they weren't even on good terms with each other) David already was aware of Larry's previous relationship with the Cobras former Chieftain (Jerome) so automatically made Larry atleast an associate of Mick who had join forces with Jeff and Bull. After David took them SIX hot ones in his ass and faced the threat of the already powerful BPSN potentially absorbing Larry and the Supreme Gs. THAT'S when he approached Larry with the BGDN proposal he couldn't refuse lol. Larry was in fact closer to becoming a BROTHER than yall niggas think.

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Mick_Love » May 5th, 2011, 9:35 am

AKst_CVL wrote:
nmyownzone wrote:
Mick_Love wrote:
Cball wrote:

Larry had dealings with both Cobras and later on BPSN before the BGDN came into existence. After the BPSN alliance began to expand rapidly throughout the southside David knew the writing was on the wall for his ass. The Rangers, Cobras, Apaches, Double 6 Kings and Satan Lovers all opted to join the BPSN the only other significant threat outside that alliance were the Disciples and Supreme Gs (and they weren't even on good terms with each other) David already was aware of Larry's previous relationship with the Cobras former Chieftain (Jerome) so automatically made Larry atleast an associate of Mick who had join forces with Jeff and Bull. After David took them SIX hot ones in his ass and faced the threat of the already powerful BPSN potentially absorbing Larry and the Supreme Gs. THAT'S when he approached Larry with the BGDN proposal he couldn't refuse lol. Larry was in fact closer to becoming a BROTHER than yall niggas think.

He sleep, Lord. He should give thanks to David Barksdale every moment of the day just for what the then co-King of the Ds had been able to do with Larry Hoover before Jeff, Mickey, Bear and Gene got a firm hold to him. Because if it was me in Larry's shoes, I would not have embraced the Ds' concept back in the late 60s and late 70s, given the Ds' whole area, west of 68th and Stewart, had been exponentially experiencing an influx of Blackstone Rangers; thus, they were considerably out-manned. Moreover though, who in their right mind would want to embrace a diabolical ideology? Not me. But the again, you still have to give Barksdale, Hoover, Ol'Timer and Tennessee their credence for not folding in light of being undermanned. They went at the Rangers, despite all their lack of resources. For instance, David Barksdale himself was successful with putting two Mains in jails. He used a ruse involving a GUI officer to get the leaders of the Ellis Rebel Stones locked up, who were AD and Lefty. To initiate the ruse, he informed a GUI officer about possible hits on him by some Mains in the Ranger's organization. Well, here's the kicker: just before he informed the GUI officer of which, he saw AD loading his pistol and Lefty tossing one. So what he did was drive through their terriorty, which he had to do in order to get to West of Stewart, they started shooting at him. Barksdale then rode back around to show the officers and hence, AD and Lefty got took under custody. So all that is to say, it was this impromptu genius you should embrace; otherwise, Larry could have been throwing that five up rather than pitchforks.

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Mick_Love » May 5th, 2011, 10:01 am

GIU (my bad): Gang Intelligence Unit

fresh meat
Affiliation: Conservative

Postby AKst_CVL » May 5th, 2011, 10:43 am

Mick_Love wrote:He sleep, Lord. He should give thanks to David Barksdale every moment of the day just for what the then co-King of the Ds had been able to do with Larry Hoover before Jeff, Mickey, Bear and Gene got a firm hold to him. Because if it was me in Larry's shoes, I would not have embraced the Ds' concept back in the late 60s and late 70s, given the Ds' whole area, west of 68th and Stewart, had been exponentially experiencing an influx of Blackstone Rangers; thus, they were considerably out-manned. Moreover though, who in their right mind would want to embrace a diabolical ideology? Not me. But the again, you still have to give Barksdale, Hoover, Ol'Timer and Tennessee their credence for not folding in light of being undermanned. They went at the Rangers, despite all their lack of resources. For instance, David Barksdale himself was successful with putting two Mains in jails. He used a ruse involving a GUI officer to get the leaders of the Ellis Rebel Stones locked up, who were AD and Lefty. To initiate the ruse, he informed a GUI officer about possible hits on him by some Mains in the Ranger's organization. Well, here's the kicker: just before he informed the GUI officer of which, he saw AD loading his pistol and Lefty tossing one. So what he did was drive through their terriorty, which he had to do in order to get to West of Stewart, they started shooting at him. Barksdale then rode back around to show the officers and hence, AD and Lefty got took under custody. So all that is to say, it was this impromptu genius you should embrace; otherwise, Larry could have been throwing that five up rather than pitchforks.

BLACK people had been Ds (sheeps) all of their lives from the Rural South of the Delta to the shores of Africa post the foreign invaders. It came a time when WE wanted to be recognized and honored as Masters, Lords, Kings (we're all kings) and Chief Cornerstones for a change (We've already got 400 years of being Disciples). The Ds (followers) organizational preference in which they chose to follow was poor, I feel that power should've been shared amongst those brothers deemed worthy. "ERA OF KINGS" there is no way one or two brothers can successfully govern a body that big and expect everybody to be in complete subordination. BGDN (Folks) was built upon a diabolical dictatorship governing Ds (sheeps/followers). While, BPSN had the Main 21 CVL Inc had a B.O.D, by the time the Folks realized what time it REALLY was, regarding: progression (G & D / Better Days), organization (creating a board) for our people the heart of the fight for the struggle (Civil Rights Era) was over. Jeff got a little power hungry himself, losing focus as well, which is why he attempted to turn BPSN into a sole dictatorship as well and thats when BPSN took its FINAL hard fall. My nephew is a BD from outsouth and he told me that BDN had one of the bloodiest, under-rated short lived inter-alliance wars outsouth due to conflict over who is KING over the entire BDN. The brothers both Lords and Stones weren't built upon that 1 King governs all bullshit. BGDN was rummored to have split for THAT very insignificant reason regarding who shall hold the mere TITLE of "King" smh. We're ALL Kings, brothers lost the original more important focus, UNITY and PROGRESS!

boss
boss

Postby Chippo » May 5th, 2011, 12:06 pm

Mick_Love wrote:
AKst_CVL wrote:
nmyownzone wrote:
Mick_Love wrote:
Cball wrote:

He sleep, Lord. He should give thanks to David Barksdale every moment of the day just for what the then co-King of the Ds had been able to do with Larry Hoover before Jeff, Mickey, Bear and Gene got a firm hold to him. Because if it was me in Larry's shoes, I would not have embraced the Ds' concept back in the late 60s and late 70s, given the Ds' whole area, west of 68th and Stewart, had been exponentially experiencing an influx of Blackstone Rangers; thus, they were considerably out-manned. Moreover though, who in their right mind would want to embrace a diabolical ideology? Not me. But the again, you still have to give Barksdale, Hoover, Ol'Timer and Tennessee their credence for not folding in light of being undermanned. They went at the Rangers, despite all their lack of resources. For instance, David Barksdale himself was successful with putting two Mains in jails. He used a ruse involving a GUI officer to get the leaders of the Ellis Rebel Stones locked up, who were AD and Lefty. To initiate the ruse, he informed a GUI officer about possible hits on him by some Mains in the Ranger's organization. Well, here's the kicker: just before he informed the GUI officer of which, he saw AD loading his pistol and Lefty tossing one. So what he did was drive through their terriorty, which he had to do in order to get to West of Stewart, they started shooting at him. Barksdale then rode back around to show the officers and hence, AD and Lefty got took under custody. So all that is to say, it was this impromptu genius you should embrace; otherwise, Larry could have been throwing that five up rather than pitchforks.

u right about one thing, you should go on and "embrace David Barksdale" its a better fit for you racist perpetrators.

oog
oog

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » May 5th, 2011, 9:54 pm

AND STILL ALKN

colonel
colonel
Affiliation: Growth&Development

Postby pimpstick74 » May 28th, 2011, 12:49 am

It's amazing to me that I know more about the Stones history than a lot of cats one here claiming to be stones. Just to clarify, Larry and the Supreme Gangsters were stones for only a few months in 1969. There were a combination of factors that led to him leaving the Stones and getting with David and forming the BGDN.
1. They wouldn't give Larry a slot on the main 21. wanted him to be an ambassador.
2. Larry's own ambitions were to be a "chief" himself.
3. Larry's prince at the time, a brother named "Tennessee" was in jail with David Barksdale and
got tight with him while the SG's on the street were with the Stones. When he got out he said
he wasn't gonna be a Stone. This brother actually introduced Larry to David.
Mick Love is tellin yall cats the real deal. Youngstas just dont respect gray hair these days. And to all my 7.4. brothers jumpin on here disrespecting these brothers, ya dead bogus. Check your laws - specifically #4. I leave as I came, in peace, and in the words of Larry Hoover: "There is no such thing as opposition, only those that have a different ideology or concept than we do..." Get it together brothers, the real enemy are those who continue to oppress us and keep us at odds with each other so we dont pay attention to whats really going on. Open your eyes and PLUG IN to your concept.

oog
oog

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » May 28th, 2011, 8:30 pm

AND STILL ALKN

associate
Affiliation: GDN BSG

Postby MOBmyownboss » February 16th, 2012, 4:11 pm

Mick_Love wrote:
Tee133 wrote:what MC deck u originally plugged from?

Fuck you mean, Em plugged and postin in front of Orbits on 91st and Cottage Grove virtually all the time. Swing by there Sunday afternoon. What it is charlie?

FUCK OUTTA HERE only one of u snake bit niggas dat was on nething was lil snappy rest of yall niggas wasnt bout shit!!! Nigga we ran yall outta tuley park and off the grove pussy none of yall bitches at tha orbits and if u talkn bout the kirby im talknbout fuck dat and fuck lil nigga chi chi to.... BURNSIDE GANGSTA gd crazy

foot soldier
foot soldier
Affiliation: Inactive

Postby BromanC » February 20th, 2012, 11:37 pm

Its So amazingly funny how U can tell what ngz got their "history/knowledge" str8 from the internet :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Wit' y'all philosophical discussions about what was a ngz address n the 70's :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Get the phuk outta here ol' Internet Cobra face @ss!!!

PreviousNext

Return to Midwest