Mr. Cogwell's Stance on Islam

superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: GDN

Re: Mr. Cogwell's Stance on Islam

Postby G-RED » April 29th, 2011, 4:45 pm

:wtf: :wtf2: CHIPPO U ARE AN WHITE MC SO U KNW OFF THE WHAM NIGGAZ GNNA THINK U.BOGUS U SHLD BE MORE ON YO SHIT.DEN DA MAJORITY OF BLACK MC'S FOR THE SIMPLE FACT U KNW HOW SUM COBRAS GNNA COME BUT U CHOSE TO JOIN A MOSTLY BLACK MOB BUT I AINT MC SO DATZ ALL IMMA SPEAK ON DIZ BUT TIGHTEN UP CHIPPO

foot soldier
foot soldier
Region: Midwest

Postby Mick_Love » April 29th, 2011, 5:36 pm

G-RED wrote::wtf: :wtf2: CHIPPO U ARE AN WHITE MC SO U KNW OFF THE WHAM NIGGAZ GNNA THINK U.BOGUS U SHLD BE MORE ON YO SHIT.DEN DA MAJORITY OF BLACK MC'S FOR THE SIMPLE FACT U KNW HOW SUM COBRAS GNNA COME BUT U CHOSE TO JOIN A MOSTLY BLACK MOB BUT I AINT MC SO DATZ ALL IMMA SPEAK ON DIZ BUT TIGHTEN UP CHIPPO

I wanted him to say somebody said 80th, 85th or 87th; but he already said they (whoever that is) told him Stones were with Big Cobra. I'm telling you, he has to be on a interim contract to be making a fool out of himself. He a pending Agent.

prospect
Affiliation: 13/3

Postby Cball » April 29th, 2011, 6:00 pm

Chippo wrote:no shit, all the shit i ever read about the history was sayin his name James. carry on.

MCN LIKE EVERY OTHER ORG HAS BOTH A WRITTEN AND ORAL HISTORY, ONCE ONE FULLY DIGESTS TRUTH EVEN IN REGARDS TO OUR HISTORY ITS FOREVER PLANTED IN THE MIND THEREFORE, WHO NEEDS WRITTEN TEXT.....I WAS BROUGHT INTO CONSCIOUSNESS REGARDING OUR HISTORY VIA H-BLOCK (HONORE) FROM THE WISE AND TRUE COBRAS WHO ACTUALLY HELD THE PRIVILEGE OF ROTATING WITH THE SLAINED NOBLE CHIEF FACE TO FACE

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Mick_Love » April 29th, 2011, 6:11 pm

Cball wrote:
Chippo wrote:no shit, all the shit i ever read about the history was sayin his name James. carry on.

MCN LIKE EVERY OTHER ORG HAS BOTH A WRITTEN AND ORAL HISTORY, ONCE ONE FULLY DIGESTS TRUTH EVEN IN REGARDS TO OUR HISTORY ITS FOREVER PLANTED IN THE MIND THEREFORE, WHO NEEDS WRITTEN TEXT.....I WAS BROUGHT INTO CONSCIOUSNESS REGARDING OUR HISTORY VIA H-BLOCK (HONORE) FROM THE WISE AND TRUE COBRAS WHO ACTUALLY HELD THE PRIVILEGE OF ROTATING WITH THE SLAINED NOBLE CHIEF FACE TO FACE

He never been in Chicago -- let alone 78th and Seeley -- so how the hell is plugged (history inclusive)?

major
major
Region: North East
Affiliation: ABPSN

Postby stonelove75 » April 29th, 2011, 7:25 pm

Pardon the body sir but this aint the place to be discussing certain matters especially not no internet. I be in the motherland 3 times a year and very well known. I will refrain myself from putting any lit on this forum. so no sir i will not answer your questions even though i do know them. No one was being sarcastic just speaking truth. :tiphat:

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Mick_Love » April 29th, 2011, 8:03 pm

stonelove75 wrote:Pardon the body sir but this aint the place to be discussing certain matters especially not no internet. I be in the motherland 3 times a year and very well known. I will refrain myself from putting any lit on this forum. so no sir i will not answer your questions even though i do know them. No one was being sarcastic just speaking truth. :tiphat:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwH13Zje0co[/youtube]

Don't matter. Prince Aki droppin the literature right'chere.

boss
boss
Affiliation: KRonIK Green

Postby Chippo » April 29th, 2011, 9:53 pm

G-RED wrote::wtf: :wtf2: CHIPPO U ARE AN WHITE MC SO U KNW OFF THE WHAM NIGGAZ GNNA THINK U.BOGUS U SHLD BE MORE ON YO SHIT.DEN DA MAJORITY OF BLACK MC'S FOR THE SIMPLE FACT U KNW HOW SUM COBRAS GNNA COME BUT U CHOSE TO JOIN A MOSTLY BLACK MOB BUT I AINT MC SO DATZ ALL IMMA SPEAK ON DIZ BUT TIGHTEN UP CHIPPO

i hear ya dude, i stay tight as i am on the demo and a lot of some current type rotations and the implications of being a community organization, our responsibilitys to the people in our neighborhood, how to keep the gunplay across town, and some everyday type shit, but bro got me with some day one type stuff i havent even opened up in years. i really feel like a retard behind the whole thing, but then i went and got money.

u right tho' i do catch a lot of second guessin and shit for the number of years and amount of things i done.

lets see where my eHaters go while im out drinkin Hennessy and hypnotic......shazaam

foot soldier
foot soldier
Affiliation: Finball

Postby Tee133 » April 29th, 2011, 10:56 pm

Where u from Mick Love im from Woodlawn 61st Cottage Grove who r u T?

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Mick_Love » April 29th, 2011, 11:08 pm

Tee133 wrote:Where u from Mick Love im from Woodlawn 61st Cottage Grove who r u T?

I'm on 91st and Cottage Grove with my nigga Kirby and Lil Mick. I'm 55th and Princeton with my nigga Mannie. I'm in Barnone City on 47th and Prairie with big bro and dem (RIP BM/POOH; Shout out to Timo and Ledelle). You can also find me on 103rd by Corliss Highschool with some of the Folkz. You can also find in Hammond, IN with some Counts. I'll be on the 107th and Michigan all next week with some of my blood cousins who are Angelo Krazy (shout out to fifty and dem). But originally, I'm from 46th and Wabash, the short complexes. You can say I'm very well known and most of all, respected.

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Tee133 » April 29th, 2011, 11:40 pm

what MC deck u originally plugged from?

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Mick_Love » April 29th, 2011, 11:47 pm

Tee133 wrote:what MC deck u originally plugged from?

Fuck you mean, Em plugged and postin in front of Orbits on 91st and Cottage Grove virtually all the time. Swing by there Sunday afternoon. What it is charlie?

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Tee133 » April 30th, 2011, 12:00 am

da snakes dont even b in front of Orbits no more dey been rotating elsewhere i b wit the brothers from the land everyday they Sultan and all dey shooters i talk too and see almost all the time hit me in the pm cuz that dont sound rite

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Mick_Love » April 30th, 2011, 12:07 am

Tee133 wrote:da snakes dont even b in front of Orbits no more dey been rotating elsewhere i b wit the brothers from the land everyday they Sultan and all dey shooters i talk too and see almost all the time hit me in the pm cuz that dont sound rite

You know the shooters huh? You a know a nigga name Kirby? You know Jeremy? (Not Keltshawn lil brother neither) Name names... You know lil cortez? You know Mondo? Names names charlie. We out dere.

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Tee133 » April 30th, 2011, 12:21 am

aint none of dem niggaz nobody neva heard of dem who dey Sultan then T?

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Mick_Love » April 30th, 2011, 12:26 am

Tee133 wrote:aint none of dem niggaz nobody neva heard of dem who dey Sultan then T?

End of discussion then. If you don't know light-skin Kirby and Jeremy, close case. I ain't got nothin else on that tip -- besides the fact I'll be in front Orbits this Sunday, and possibly with them. Aye, but since you testin my pedigree, answer this: what crib was Chief stayin at: 7817 South Seeley... 7819 South Seeley... 7820 South Seeley... or 7831 South Seeley? I need to know this... really... on Money.

lieutenant
lieutenant
Affiliation: Chicagoland Aurora, IL-Grand Blvd.

Postby Da1&Only » April 30th, 2011, 12:38 am

dayum this thread be DEEP.

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Mick_Love » April 30th, 2011, 12:47 am

As stated before: my work here is done. My whole purpose was to enlighten people on the history but mofos wanna be brash about the ish. We got too many people on the net claimin GD and don't know who David Barksdale is, and don't know nothing about the high supreme Gangstaz; we got people on here claimin Vice lord without paying homage to Walter Wheat; we got people on here claimin BPSN and can't identify themselves with a set; and most and dear to myself, we got false MCs on here, and none of them can answer basic facts and knowingly connoting such as private info when, in the Chi, it's relatively circulated info. (Do me a favor, you two, quit spilling hot grease over Chief's purpose. Y'all not really plugged with MCs. Because if you were, y'all would have been mentioned and brought up Percy Cogwell. Those that know... know :tiphat: .)

This mug logged off without answering my question. Fake ass mofos man. :lmao:

major
major

Postby stonelove75 » April 30th, 2011, 7:29 am

See this why i laugh and shake my head at u young brothers. U dudes battling over the net over nation info calling each other fake. If a brother is lost your job is to ENLIGHTEN him,take him under your wing and not bash him. U posting a video of prince aki sir, like that mean something. He responsible for his own actions, im not my brothers keeper. If ones not standing on there square thats they problem. I leave at that because i already know where this is heading and ones dealing with lower self of thought. :smh:

prospect

Postby Cball » April 30th, 2011, 9:19 am

Mick_Love wrote: As stated before: my work here is done. My whole purpose was to enlighten people on the history but mofos wanna be brash about the ish. We got too many people on the net claimin GD and don't know who David Barksdale is, and don't know nothing about the high supreme Gangstaz; we got people on here claimin Vice lord without paying homage to Walter Wheat; we got people on here claimin BPSN and can't identify themselves with a set; and most and dear to myself, we got false MCs on here, and none of them can answer basic facts and knowingly connoting such as private info when, in the Chi, it's relatively circulated info. (Do me a favor, you two, quit spilling hot grease over Chief's purpose. Y'all not really plugged with MCs. Because if you were, y'all would have been mentioned and brought up Percy Cogwell. Those that know... know :tiphat: .)

I KNOW SOME BPS BROTHERS WHO CAN'T EVEN DISSEVER BETWEEN THE EL RUKN DEMO ASIDE FROM THE STRAIGHT BPS DEMO. SMH YES, SOME THINGS WERE RETAINED FROM THE EL'S & BEYS BUT BPS & RUKNS ARE TWO TOTALLY DIFF THINGS. I CAN TELL YOU WHERE SOME LEROY & EUGENE CRAZY BROTHERS ROAM AT RIGHT NOW LOL SMH AT NIGGAS ACTUALLY BELIEVING "BPS" TEMPORARILY WENT DEFUNCT DURING THE ENTIRE PERIOD OF THE EL RUKN ERA. SMH BPS ACTUALLY WERE STILL IN FACT FUNCTIONING SIMULTANEOUSLY WHEN THE RUKNS WERE IN PLAY LOL. BULL NEVER WAS NOTHING ASIDE FROM "STONE" WHETHER "BLACKSTONE RANGER" OR "BLACK P STONE" JEFF HOWEVER WENT TO PRISON THE FIRST TIME A STONE AND THE SECOND TIME A RUKN. THE NET GOT SOME BROTHERS ALL TWISTED UP THINKING ALL STONES HAVE TO BE ON A RIGHTEOUS DEMO AND ALL OF ABPSN AND ITS ENTIRETY CONVERTED RUKN AND HONORED THAT PARTICULAR DEMO, WHEN IN FACT THATS NOT THE CASE, SOME BROTHERS CHOOSE TO SOME REMAINED BPS BUT AS FAR AS IT ACTUALLY BEING ENFORCED AND MANDATED TODAY IN TIME :lol: BUT DUE TO CERTAIN THINGS THAT WERE RETAINED FROM THE EL RUKN DEMO THAT WAS MERGED WITH THE BPS DEMO ONE MUST SIMPLY BE INCLINED ALTHOUGH, HE IS STILL FREE TO DECLINE LOL "BPS KILLING, SLANGING DRUGS AIN'T THEY SUPPOSE TO BE MOSLEMS" THEM NIGGAS NEVER STOPPED, LIKE I SAID THE EL RUKNS WERE ONLY A SMALL GROUP OF BPS BROTHERS WHO CONVERTED, BPS NEVER SLOWED DOWN. WHY YOU THINK YOU HAVE SO MANY STONES TODAY SCREAMING "MOE" AND NOT GIVING NO FUCK OF ITS SIGNIFICANCE TO THE "MOORS" LOL FROM THE SYMBOLS TO THE LIT TO THE HAND SIGNS ONE TRUELY INTUNE CAN DISTINGUISH WHAT RELATES TO WHAT BPS OR RUKN. WHAT I'M SAYING IS BPS NEVER COLLECTIVELY STOPPED BEING A GANG THEY SLANG AND BANG JUST LIKE MC'S BD'S AND GANGSTERS LOL ITS CRAZY WHEN I SEE A HOLY BPS BECAUSE ITS RATHER RARE, THE ONLY HOLY BPS ARE OUT OF TOWN BECAUSE THEY THINK THATS THE ACTUALLY DEMO FOR BPSN WHEN MOST OF THE STUFF THEY DRAWING OFF IS OUTDATED, TAKEN OUT OF PLAY AND WAS ONLY EXCLUSIVE FOR EL RUKNS IN THE FIRST PLACE

major
major

Postby stonelove75 » April 30th, 2011, 9:45 am

man aint nobody drawing off outdated anything sir. We know what time it is already and we so called out of towners going to carry it how the Chief and the original brothers wanted it. What ever bullshit going on in chicago stays in chicago. When i come from out there i only leave with positive thoughts and feed it to my deck. All that other shit is for the birds. This the internet so i aint going to get to deep into shit, Brothers can believe what ever they want.

prospect

Postby Cball » April 30th, 2011, 10:08 am

stonelove75 wrote: we so called out of towners going to carry it how the Chief and the original brothers wanted it.

LOL, NO YALL ARE NOT. YALL ARE JUST BASICALLY CLAIMING BPS WHILE DRAWING FROM MAJORITY LIT THAT WAS EXCLUSIVE TO THE EL RUKN DEMO AND IS NOW FOR THE MAJORITY IRRELEVANT, ALL WHILE HONORING AN EL RUKN FOR A CHIEF WHEN YALL SUPPOSEDLY BPS. THE WAY YOU ARE CARRYING IT IS IN FACT NOT HOW THE "ORIGINAL" BROTHERS WANTED IT :2cents: AS A MATTER FACT, ITS ACTUALLY KIND OF WHY THE NATION SPLIT. YALL DON'T KNOW IF YALL RUKNS, STONES, RANGERS, MOES OR ACTUAL MOSLEMS (MOORS) EL'S, BEYS OR WHAT. HOWEVER, YALL ARE IN FACT "PART AND PARTIAL" ALRIGHT LOL "PART THIS" "PART THAT" SMH THE TRUE BPS BROTHERS NEVER HONORED ANYTHING ELSE BUT BPS, YOU CMC RUKN/BPS MIXED HYBRIDS CAN MISS ME CHALLIE. THE DEMO YALL STANDING ON IS NOT OF THE "ORIGINAL" BROTHERS BY ANY MEANS. THE EL RUKNS AND BPS WERE ONCE TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ACTIVE GROUPS BPS NOWADAYS ARE THE TWO COMBINED SMH.

superior
superior
Affiliation: GDN

Postby G-RED » April 30th, 2011, 10:23 am

OK BUT AINT DEM OT BPS DOING EXACTLY CHI STONES DOING GOING BY EL RUKN LIT AND HONORING MALIK SO IF DATZ HOW IT IS M DA CHI HOW IS IT GNNA BE DIFF OUT OF TOWN

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Mick_Love » April 30th, 2011, 10:40 am

Cball wrote:
Mick_Love wrote: As stated before: my work here is done. My whole purpose was to enlighten people on the history but mofos wanna be brash about the ish. We got too many people on the net claimin GD and don't know who David Barksdale is, and don't know nothing about the high supreme Gangstaz; we got people on here claimin Vice lord without paying homage to Walter Wheat; we got people on here claimin BPSN and can't identify themselves with a set; and most and dear to myself, we got false MCs on here, and none of them can answer basic facts and knowingly connoting such as private info when, in the Chi, it's relatively circulated info. (Do me a favor, you two, quit spilling hot grease over Chief's purpose. Y'all not really plugged with MCs. Because if you were, y'all would have been mentioned and brought up Percy Cogwell. Those that know... know :tiphat: .)

I KNOW SOME BPS BROTHERS WHO CAN'T EVEN DISSEVER BETWEEN THE EL RUKN DEMO ASIDE FROM THE STRAIGHT BPS DEMO. SMH YES, SOME THINGS WERE RETAINED FROM THE EL'S & BEYS BUT BPS & RUKNS ARE TWO TOTALLY DIFF THINGS. I CAN TELL YOU WHERE SOME LEROY & EUGENE CRAZY BROTHERS ROAM AT RIGHT NOW LOL SMH AT NIGGAS ACTUALLY BELIEVING "BPS" TEMPORARILY WENT DEFUNCT DURING THE ENTIRE PERIOD OF THE EL RUKN ERA. SMH BPS ACTUALLY WERE STILL IN FACT FUNCTIONING SIMULTANEOUSLY WHEN THE RUKNS WERE IN PLAY LOL. BULL NEVER WAS NOTHING ASIDE FROM "STONE" WHETHER "BLACKSTONE RANGER" OR "BLACK P STONE" JEFF HOWEVER WENT TO PRISON THE FIRST TIME A STONE AND THE SECOND TIME A RUKN. THE NET GOT SOME BROTHERS ALL TWISTED UP THINKING ALL STONES HAVE TO BE ON A RIGHTEOUS DEMO AND ALL OF ABPSN AND ITS ENTIRETY CONVERTED RUKN AND HONORED THAT PARTICULAR DEMO, WHEN IN FACT THATS NOT THE CASE, SOME BROTHERS CHOOSE TO SOME REMAINED BPS BUT AS FAR AS IT ACTUALLY BEING ENFORCED AND MANDATED TODAY IN TIME :lol: BUT DUE TO CERTAIN THINGS THAT WERE RETAINED FROM THE EL RUKN DEMO THAT WAS MERGED WITH THE BPS DEMO ONE MUST SIMPLY BE INCLINED ALTHOUGH, HE IS STILL FREE TO DECLINE LOL "BPS KILLING, SLANGING DRUGS AIN'T THEY SUPPOSE TO BE MOSLEMS" THEM NIGGAS NEVER STOPPED, LIKE I SAID THE EL RUKNS WERE ONLY A SMALL GROUP OF BPS BROTHERS WHO CONVERTED, BPS NEVER SLOWED DOWN. WHY YOU THINK YOU HAVE SO MANY STONES TODAY SCREAMING "MOE" AND NOT GIVING NO FUCK OF ITS SIGNIFICANCE TO THE "MOORS" LOL FROM THE SYMBOLS TO THE LIT TO THE HAND SIGNS ONE TRUELY INTUNE CAN DISTINGUISH WHAT RELATES TO WHAT BPS OR RUKN. WHAT I'M SAYING IS BPS NEVER COLLECTIVELY STOPPED BEING A GANG THEY SLANG AND BANG JUST LIKE MC'S BD'S AND GANGSTERS LOL ITS CRAZY WHEN I SEE A HOLY BPS BECAUSE ITS RATHER RARE, THE ONLY HOLY BPS ARE OUT OF TOWN BECAUSE THEY THINK THATS THE ACTUALLY DEMO FOR BPSN WHEN MOST OF THE STUFF THEY DRAWING OFF IS OUTDATED, TAKEN OUT OF PLAY AND WAS ONLY EXCLUSIVE FOR EL RUKNS IN THE FIRST PLACE

Exactly.

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Mick_Love » April 30th, 2011, 10:41 am

Cball wrote:
stonelove75 wrote: we so called out of towners going to carry it how the Chief and the original brothers wanted it.

LOL, NO YALL ARE NOT. YALL ARE JUST BASICALLY CLAIMING BPS WHILE DRAWING FROM MAJORITY LIT THAT WAS EXCLUSIVE TO THE EL RUKN DEMO AND IS NOW FOR THE MAJORITY IRRELEVANT, ALL WHILE HONORING AN EL RUKN FOR A CHIEF WHEN YALL SUPPOSEDLY BPS. THE WAY YOU ARE CARRYING IT IS IN FACT NOT HOW THE "ORIGINAL" BROTHERS WANTED IT :2cents: AS A MATTER FACT, ITS ACTUALLY KIND OF WHY THE NATION SPLIT. YALL DON'T KNOW IF YALL RUKNS, STONES, RANGERS, MOES OR ACTUAL MOSLEMS (MOORS) EL'S, BEYS OR WHAT. HOWEVER, YALL ARE IN FACT "PART AND PARTIAL" ALRIGHT LOL "PART THIS" "PART THAT" SMH THE TRUE BPS BROTHERS NEVER HONORED ANYTHING ELSE BUT BPS, YOU CMC RUKN/BPS MIXED HYBRIDS CAN MISS ME CHALLIE. THE DEMO YALL STANDING ON IS NOT OF THE "ORIGINAL" BROTHERS BY ANY MEANS. THE EL RUKNS AND BPS WERE ONCE TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ACTIVE GROUPS BPS NOWADAYS ARE THE TWO COMBINED SMH.

Once again: exactly.

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Mick_Love » April 30th, 2011, 10:55 am

G-RED wrote:OK BUT AINT DEM OT BPS DOING EXACTLY CHI STONES DOING GOING BY EL RUKN LIT AND HONORING MALIK SO IF DATZ HOW IT IS M DA CHI HOW IS IT GNNA BE DIFF OUT OF TOWN

Some are -- but that's because they're so devoted to Jeff Fort and give him all the credit. The real Stones are with Gene's lil brother and the rest of their extended family (Leroy Hairston). By now you'd think people would know he's the founder, and was being groom to be a gangsta by the older guys during the late 50s. Fort was no more than a spokesman for the nation throughout its' entire tenure. Brother need to know this, and get it through their heads. It wasn't until the El Rukn came into genesis and then Fort had all the reckless shorties from the 80s following him. Hairston didn't have that following or aura about by then. The shorties fell unto what Jeff was givin them, this sort of prophet-like figure. (And people also don't know Bull and Fort damn near squared off at the Fort one evening. Fort told him the next time I see you, "it'd be the last time.") But back to root, all I asked my man's was could he tell me the acronym for Bulls the Moes use. He couldn't tell me. Even the Disciples know it, so what harm does it potentially cause?

PreviousNext

Return to Midwest