Mr. Cogwell's Stance on Islam

foot soldier
foot soldier
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Inactive

Re: Mr. Cogwell's Stance on Islam

Postby BromanC » February 20th, 2012, 11:40 pm

Oh yeah BTW real kats thats plugged don't have arguements about who know more law or internet sh*t like that!!! REAL recognize REAL :2cents: Here endeth the lesson....

boss
boss
Affiliation: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Postby imblack » February 21st, 2012, 1:13 am

LOL have i heard cogwell speak? well no, im not 40 fuckin years old

superior
superior
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Postby TELL-EM-AGEEIN' » March 2nd, 2017, 11:01 am

Cball wrote:
Mick_Love wrote: As stated before: my work here is done. My whole purpose was to enlighten people on the history but mofos wanna be brash about the ish. We got too many people on the net claimin GD and don't know who David Barksdale is, and don't know nothing about the high supreme Gangstaz; we got people on here claimin Vice lord without paying homage to Walter Wheat; we got people on here claimin BPSN and can't identify themselves with a set; and most and dear to myself, we got false MCs on here, and none of them can answer basic facts and knowingly connoting such as private info when, in the Chi, it's relatively circulated info. (Do me a favor, you two, quit spilling hot grease over Chief's purpose. Y'all not really plugged with MCs. Because if you were, y'all would have been mentioned and brought up Percy Cogwell. Those that know... know :tiphat: .)

This mug logged off without answering my question. Fake ass mofos man. :lmao:

I KNOW SOME BPS BROTHERS WHO CAN'T EVEN DISSEVER BETWEEN THE EL RUKN DEMO ASIDE FROM THE STRAIGHT BPS DEMO. SMH YES, SOME THINGS WERE RETAINED FROM THE EL'S & BEYS BUT BPS & RUKNS ARE TWO TOTALLY DIFF THINGS. I CAN TELL YOU WHERE SOME LEROY & EUGENE CRAZY BROTHERS ROAM AT RIGHT NOW LOL SMH AT NIGGAS ACTUALLY BELIEVING "BPS" TEMPORARILY WENT DEFUNCT DURING THE ENTIRE PERIOD OF THE EL RUKN ERA. SMH BPS ACTUALLY WERE STILL IN FACT FUNCTIONING SIMULTANEOUSLY WHEN THE RUKNS WERE IN PLAY LOL. BULL NEVER WAS NOTHING ASIDE FROM "STONE" WHETHER "BLACKSTONE RANGER" OR "BLACK P STONE" JEFF HOWEVER WENT TO PRISON THE FIRST TIME A STONE AND THE SECOND TIME A RUKN. THE NET GOT SOME BROTHERS ALL TWISTED UP THINKING ALL STONES HAVE TO BE ON A RIGHTEOUS DEMO AND ALL OF ABPSN AND ITS ENTIRETY CONVERTED RUKN AND HONORED THAT PARTICULAR DEMO, WHEN IN FACT THATS NOT THE CASE, SOME BROTHERS CHOOSE TO SOME REMAINED BPS BUT AS FAR AS IT ACTUALLY BEING ENFORCED AND MANDATED TODAY IN TIME :lol: BUT DUE TO CERTAIN THINGS THAT WERE RETAINED FROM THE EL RUKN DEMO THAT WAS MERGED WITH THE BPS DEMO ONE MUST SIMPLY BE INCLINED ALTHOUGH, HE IS STILL FREE TO DECLINE LOL "BPS KILLING, SLANGING DRUGS AIN'T THEY SUPPOSE TO BE MOSLEMS" THEM NIGGAS NEVER STOPPED, LIKE I SAID THE EL RUKNS WERE ONLY A SMALL GROUP OF BPS BROTHERS WHO CONVERTED, BPS NEVER SLOWED DOWN. WHY YOU THINK YOU HAVE SO MANY STONES TODAY SCREAMING "MOE" AND NOT GIVING NO FUCK OF ITS SIGNIFICANCE TO THE "MOORS" LOL FROM THE SYMBOLS TO THE LIT TO THE HAND SIGNS ONE TRUELY INTUNE CAN DISTINGUISH WHAT RELATES TO WHAT BPS OR RUKN. WHAT I'M SAYING IS BPS NEVER COLLECTIVELY STOPPED BEING A GANG THEY SLANG AND BANG JUST LIKE MC'S BD'S AND GANGSTERS LOL ITS CRAZY WHEN I SEE A HOLY BPS BECAUSE ITS RATHER RARE, THE ONLY HOLY BPS ARE OUT OF TOWN BECAUSE THEY THINK THATS THE ACTUALLY DEMO FOR BPSN WHEN MOST OF THE STUFF THEY DRAWING OFF IS OUTDATED, TAKEN OUT OF PLAY AND WAS ONLY EXCLUSIVE FOR EL RUKNS IN THE FIRST PLACE

:2cents:
WE DO WHAT WE WANT

superior
superior
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Postby TELL-EM-AGEEIN' » March 2nd, 2017, 11:05 am

Mick_Love wrote:
G-RED wrote:OK BUT AINT DEM OT BPS DOING EXACTLY CHI STONES DOING GOING BY EL RUKN LIT AND HONORING MALIK SO IF DATZ HOW IT IS M DA CHI HOW IS IT GNNA BE DIFF OUT OF TOWN

Some are -- but that's because they're so devoted to Jeff Fort and give him all the credit. The real Stones are with Gene's lil brother and the rest of their extended family (Leroy Hairston). By now you'd think people would know he's the founder, and was being groom to be a gangsta by the older guys during the late 50s. Fort was no more than a spokesman for the nation throughout its' entire tenure. Brother need to know this, and get it through their heads. It wasn't until the El Rukn came into genesis and then Fort had all the reckless shorties from the 80s following him. Hairston didn't have that following or aura about by then. The shorties fell unto what Jeff was givin them, this sort of prophet-like figure. (And people also don't know Bull and Fort damn near squared off at the Fort one evening. Fort told him the next time I see you, "it'd be the last time.") But back to root, all I asked my man's was could he tell me the acronym for Bulls the Moes use. He couldn't tell me. Even the Disciples know it, so what harm does it potentially cause?

:tiphat: 1 of da realest threads on here
WE DO WHAT WE WANT

general
general
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby MONSOON » March 9th, 2017, 5:33 am

I highly doubt Micky had a good understanding on Islam...Yea but I did hear he was opposed to Malik's Idea about the whole thing.

og
og
Location: #ChoppaZone ABK #Barnone III's Folkks, yakutan monoply,Dinero Los drogas del lujo
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,DIIIE-5,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby @][][]['s » March 9th, 2017, 6:19 am

AKst_CVL wrote:
Mick_Love wrote:He sleep, Lord. He should give thanks to David Barksdale every moment of the day just for what the then co-King of the Ds had been able to do with Larry Hoover before Jeff, Mickey, Bear and Gene got a firm hold to him. Because if it was me in Larry's shoes, I would not have embraced the Ds' concept back in the late 60s and late 70s, given the Ds' whole area, west of 68th and Stewart, had been exponentially experiencing an influx of Blackstone Rangers; thus, they were considerably out-manned. Moreover though, who in their right mind would want to embrace a diabolical ideology? Not me. But the again, you still have to give Barksdale, Hoover, Ol'Timer and Tennessee their credence for not folding in light of being undermanned. They went at the Rangers, despite all their lack of resources. For instance, David Barksdale himself was successful with putting two Mains in jails. He used a ruse involving a GUI officer to get the leaders of the Ellis Rebel Stones locked up, who were AD and Lefty. To initiate the ruse, he informed a GUI officer about possible hits on him by some Mains in the Ranger's organization. Well, here's the kicker: just before he informed the GUI officer of which, he saw AD loading his pistol and Lefty tossing one. So what he did was drive through their terriorty, which he had to do in order to get to West of Stewart, they started shooting at him. Barksdale then rode back around to show the officers and hence, AD and Lefty got took under custody. So all that is to say, it was this impromptu genius you should embrace; otherwise, Larry could have been throwing that five up rather than pitchforks.

BLACK people had been Ds (sheeps) all of their lives from the Rural South of the Delta to the shores of Africa post the foreign invaders. It came a time when WE wanted to be recognized and honored as Masters, Lords, Kings (we're all kings) and Chief Cornerstones for a change (We've already got 400 years of being Disciples). The Ds (followers) organizational preference in which they chose to follow was poor, I feel that power should've been shared amongst those brothers deemed worthy. "ERA OF KINGS" there is no way one or two brothers can successfully govern a body that big and expect everybody to be in complete subordination. BGDN (Folks) was built upon a diabolical dictatorship governing Ds (sheeps/followers). While, BPSN had the Main 21 CVL Inc had a B.O.D, by the time the Folks realized what time it REALLY was, regarding: progression (G & D / Better Days), organization (creating a board) for our people the heart of the fight for the struggle (Civil Rights Era) was over. Jeff got a little power hungry himself, losing focus as well, which is why he attempted to turn BPSN into a sole dictatorship as well and thats when BPSN took its FINAL hard fall. My nephew is a BD from outsouth and he told me that BDN had one of the bloodiest, under-rated short lived inter-alliance wars outsouth due to conflict over who is KING over the entire BDN. The brothers both Lords and Stones weren't built upon that 1 King governs all bullshit. BGDN was rummored to have split for THAT very insignificant reason regarding who shall hold the mere TITLE of "King" smh. We're ALL Kings, brothers lost the original more important focus, UNITY and PROGRESS!

:cmon: you brainwashed arab gang banging ass nigga, the dumbest statements by u and mick cobra love ass nigga :killself: :cmon:

Previous

Return to Midwest