Mr. Cogwell's Stance on Islam

foot soldier
foot soldier
Region: Midwest

Mr. Cogwell's Stance on Islam

Postby Mick_Love » April 27th, 2011, 7:06 pm

To the MCs from Chicago: How many of you actually heard :tiphat: Chief :tiphat: speak religiously about Islam? I consistently get the impression from the elders that he only dibbled and dabbled with it to appease Jeff.

oog
oog
Affiliation: THEE ALKN

Re: Mr. Cogwell's Stance on Islam

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » April 27th, 2011, 7:24 pm

AND STILL ALKN..............ISC-K ALL DAY

underboss
underboss
Region: South
Affiliation: C.P.A.D.

Postby CASH RULES..... » April 27th, 2011, 10:01 pm

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:AND STILL ALKN..............ISC-K ALL DAY

YOU AINT KILLIN SH!T BUT SOME TACOS......GREASY ASS SMELLY WETBACK WANNABE CRACKA

underboss
underboss
Region: West
Affiliation: Ghetto family pomona

Postby pomonagf13 » April 27th, 2011, 10:07 pm

u the fuckn gresy one u fuckn fried chicken purple taradacto lookn ass niglet

underboss
underboss

Postby CASH RULES..... » April 27th, 2011, 10:08 pm

pomonagf13 wrote:u the fuckn gresy one u fuckn fried chicken purple taradacto lookn ass niglet

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: YOU MAAAAAAADDDDDD...... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

HOW YOU KNOW WHAT I LOOK LIKE?

underboss
underboss

Postby CASH RULES..... » April 27th, 2011, 10:09 pm

pomonagf13 wrote:u the fuckn gresy one u fuckn fried chicken purple taradacto lookn ass niglet

YOU CAN TELL WHEN A GREASY ASS CIRCUS MIDGET GET TIGHT.....GO TO TYPIN ALL CRAZY, CAN'T EVEN SPELL RIGHT
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

oog
oog

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » April 27th, 2011, 10:42 pm

CASH RULES..... wrote:

YOU CAN TELL WHEN A GREASY ASS CIRCUS MIDGET GET TIGHT.....GO TO TYPIN ALL CRAZY, CAN'T EVEN SPELL RIGHT
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BUT U STILL DON'T LIVE IN THA STATES CPTFAG............BITCH YOUR FROM GAY ASS D.R..........U AINT FROM CALI AND U NEVER WAS BORN IN GAY ASS FLORIDA.............BITCH YOUR FROM SUM MONKEY GAY ASS ISLAND WHERE THEY SPEAK GUALE GUALE AND GUACAMOLE..............SO WETBACK...........FUCK OUT OF HERE...........CAUSE YOUR MIDGET MONKEY BUS BOY WETBACK FAGGOT ASS GOT EXPOSED.............BITCH TELL THA TRUTH...........HOW MANY MULTI ACCOUNTS DO U HAVE???AH WETBACK APE???BITCH U SHOULD DO SUMTHING ABOUT YOUR HAIRRY MONKEY ASS BACK...........U LOOK LIKE A RUG BITCH!!!

underboss
underboss
Region: West
Affiliation: Ghetto family pomona

Postby pomonagf13 » April 27th, 2011, 11:13 pm

bitch go put some baby dont be bald on ur daugthers head u fuckn greasy florida faget,thats y them f13 murked yo homie and u didn't do shit like a bitch...

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: 2k THumxs

Postby A1G'z » April 27th, 2011, 11:21 pm

pomonagf13 wrote:bitch go put some baby dont be bald on ur daugthers head u fuckn greasy florida faget,thats y them f13 murked yo homie and u didn't do shit like a bitch...

oooh below da belt :drama:

oog
oog

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » April 28th, 2011, 5:07 am

pomonagf13 wrote:bitch go put some baby dont be bald on ur daugthers head u fuckn greasy florida faget,thats y them f13 murked yo homie and u didn't do shit like a bitch...

AHAHAHAHAAAA U DO REALIZED HE'S MONKEY MIDGET SMELLY DIRTY WETBACK DOMINICAN FAGGOT ASS THINKS HE'S FROM LA???U DO REALIZED???THIS IS ONE OF HIS MANY MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS???HE CLAIMS TO BE FROM CALI WHENEVER HE DISGUISED HIS MIDGET MONKEY ASS TO GAY ASS CPT WANNA BE HAMMA............THEN HE SWITCHED TO FAGGOT ASS CHILDSPARK............SO WERE TALKN ABOUT THA SAME GUY WITH MANY AND I MEAN MANY MULTIPLE ACCOUNTZ........THAT'S WHY IS SO HARD TO FIND HE'S MONKEY WETBACK FAGGOT ASS CAUSE HE DISGUISED HIMSELF................HE'S PISST OFF AT ME CAUSE I EXPOSED HIM A FEW MONTHS BACK.............I EXPOSED HIM THA TRUTH ABOUT HIM NOT BEIGN FROM CALI..........CAUSE HE'S CURRENT RESIDENCE IS ACTUALLY IN THA GAY ASS BANANA REPUBLIC AND HE SWEARS HE'S FROM CALIFAS.............BUT HERE'S THA THING............HE NEVER EVEN BEEN IN CALI AND HE'S NEVER EVEN BEEN IN THA U.S???SO HOW IS HE GONNA CLAIM TO BE FROM CALIFAS............IF HE NEVER EVEN SET FOOT IN U.S SOIL???ASK HIM THAT AND WATCH HOW MAD HE GETS???IS FUNNY HOW PRIMITIVE DOMINICAN MONKEY WETACK PRIMATES GET MAD SO EASILY???

boss
boss
Affiliation: KRonIK Green

Postby Chippo » April 28th, 2011, 8:10 am

seriously king? i dont be up in threads about Lord gino on this dumb shit.

boss
boss

Postby Chippo » April 28th, 2011, 8:42 am

Mick_Love wrote:To the MCs from Chicago: How many of you actually heard :tiphat: Chief :tiphat: speak religiously about Islam? I consistently get the impression from the elders that he only dibbled and dabbled with it to appease Jeff.

i never heard Chief speak on it personally since i am only 25, but with the heavy Moorish influence in our ideology and throughout the movement, i am sure it was much more than "a dibble dabble" in fact that kind of casual language about the Science or Islamism might get you crossways with some of my closer brothers T, Peace and Blessings snake.

prospect
Affiliation: 13/3

Postby Cball » April 28th, 2011, 11:18 am

Chippo wrote:
Mick_Love wrote:To the MCs from Chicago: How many of you actually heard :tiphat: Chief :tiphat: speak religiously about Islam? I consistently get the impression from the elders that he only dibbled and dabbled with it to appease Jeff.

i never heard Chief speak on it personally since i am only 25, but with the heavy Moorish influence in our ideology and throughout the movement, i am sure it was much more than "a dibble dabble" in fact that kind of casual language about the Science or Islamism might get you crossways with some of my closer brothers T, Peace and Blessings snake.

EXACTLY, I CAN'T SEE THE OLD MAN ALONG WITH THE ANOINTED EMP ADOPTING CERTAIN SCRIBES WITHIN OUR MANIFESTO IF THAT TRUELY WERE THE CASE. :tiphat: BROTHERS WERE EXPERIMENTING WITH THE SCIENCE ON A PERSONAL LEVEL WAAAY BEFORE THE EL RUKN DEMO CAME INTO PLAY WHICH CALLED FOR A COLLECTIVE NUMBER OF BROS TO EMBRACE IT :2cents: HENCE EDWARD "BEY" 1 OF THE ORIGINAL MAIN 21 MEMBERS OF THE ABPSN. THAT 1 WELL KNOWN PICTURE THAT HAS JEFF FORT RIGHT ALONG BESIDE MICK (WHOSE FACE IS SCRATCHED OUT) ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE BROTHERS LOOKS AS IF THOUGH MICK WAS WELL INVOLVED WITHIN EMBRACING THE NEWLY PROPOSED DEMO, BEYOND WHAT SOME ALLEGATIONS MAY SAY. THAT PICTURE WAS TAKEN AFTER JEFF FORT WAS RELEASED IN 1976, BUT THE IDEALISM BEHIND THE CONCEPT / DEMO HAD ALREADY BEEN COMMUNICATED TO THOSE TOP GUYS WHO WOULD COOPERATE IN THE MOVEMENT. THOSE WHO OBJECTED WERE REPLACED, RESULTING IN THE DISBANDMENT AND REPLACEMENT OF THE ENTIRE MAIN 21 BUT THE EL RUKN DEMO WAS OBVIOUSLY IN PLAY DURING THE TIME IN WHICH THAT PIC WAS TAKEN AND ITS CLEAR AND OBVIOUS TO SEE WHO MALIK'S LEFT HAND MAN WAS "MICK"

prospect

Postby Cball » April 28th, 2011, 11:23 am

MICK, STANDING TO MALIK'S LEFT.. APPEARS TO BE HOLDING DOWN HIS SQUARE

MCN
5BALL ROLLIN :tiphat:

superior
superior
Affiliation: GDN

Postby G-RED » April 28th, 2011, 11:27 am

Cball wrote:Image

MCN
SO DATZ MICKEY COGWELL??

prospect

Postby Cball » April 28th, 2011, 11:59 am

G-RED wrote:

MCN
SO DATZ MICKEY COGWELL??

SOME SAY MICK SOME SAY THEE :2cents: EITHER WAY "COBRA" WAS APART OF THAT DEMO INITIALLY

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Mick_Love » April 28th, 2011, 1:19 pm

MCN

This photo is disrespectful. (where did you get this?) I highly doubt Chief would think acceptably of the five-point stance now. Matter of fact, I got a DVD of Chief talking about Jeff just a couple years before their eternal split-up. He didn't seem please with the direction the nation was going.

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Mick_Love » April 28th, 2011, 1:21 pm

We metaphysically progressive. All of Mickey's, stand up!

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Mick_Love » April 28th, 2011, 1:23 pm

Chippo wrote:

When you get plugged? You from Chicago?

boss
boss

Postby Chippo » April 28th, 2011, 1:40 pm

Mick_Love wrote:
Chippo wrote:

When you get plugged? You from Chicago?

i been around and about and i rotate with my share of royalty as well, what deck you with?

boss
boss

Postby Chippo » April 28th, 2011, 1:45 pm

Mick_Love wrote:Image

We metaphysically progressive. All of Mickey's, stand up!

13/3

and smh at that internet photo with Chief scratched up...i seen a high glossy type photo face to face once at a older brothers house it looked almost the same, except without all that bullshit.

prospect

Postby Cball » April 28th, 2011, 1:48 pm

Mick_Love wrote: I highly doubt Chief would think acceptably of the five-point stance now.

I AGREE WITH THAT...I PERSONALLY FEEL THAT THE FAITH SHOULD'VE BEEN LEFT SEPARATE. LOOK HOW EFFECTIVE THE GRASSROOT GROUPS & MOVEMENTS OF CVL INC AND THE BPSN WERE WITHOUT IT SMH. PROGRESSION JUSTICE EQUALITY EVEN NATIONALISM (PRIMARILY STONES) WERE THE MAIN OBJECTIVES ORIGINALLY, THE FAITH WAS LEFT MERELY A PERSONAL PREFERENCE HOWEVER THEY TRUELY EXIST NO MONOPOLY ON LTPFJ ANYBODY IS FREE TO PRACTICE THAT LIFESTYLE :2cents: FINBALLIN & TRUELY LIVING IN ACCORDANCE TO LTPFJ ARE NOW AND EVEN SOMEWHAT THEN ARE 2 TOTALLY DIFFERENT THINGS SMH GANGBANGIN DEVELOPED AND PROGRESSED INTO UNIFIED MOVEMENTS BUT AT SOME POINT RELAPSED BACK INTO GANGBANGIN WITH THE MIXTURE OF QUASI-ISLAMIC TEXT

boss
boss

Postby Chippo » April 28th, 2011, 1:55 pm

idk, i used to be on that straight snake tip till i got intune with the science from an Irish perspective in the last couple years. I have to say i feel like the science helps inspire the strength these young brothers need to be more like Chief would want.

Finnx4

prospect

Postby Cball » April 28th, 2011, 2:17 pm

Chippo wrote:idk, i used to be on that straight snake tip till i got intune with the science from an Irish perspective in the last couple years. I have to say i feel like the science helps inspire the strength these young brothers need to be more like Chief would want.

Finnx4

TRUE, BUT IN SOME OF THE THINGS BROTHERS ARE STILL ENGAGING IN, I PERSONALLY FEEL THAT REALM SHOULD'VE BEEN LEFT ON A PERSONAL LEVEL. I KNOW BANGERS, KILLERS, PUSHERS, SEX OFFENDERS...ETC ALSO CLAIMING TO BE INSPIRED SINCE IT WAS BROUGHT INTO CONSCIOUSNESS ON A COLLECTIVE LEVEL REGARDING THE BROTHERS IN THE FOLD SMH TRUELY DRAWING FROM THE SCIENCE SHOULD BE ONE HUNDRED PERCENT DEVOTION ON A PERSONAL NOTE WHY YOU THINK MALIK TRIED TO START HIS OWN SEPARATE TEMPLE ASIDE FROM A ACTUAL LISTED TEMPLE HONRED BY THE MSTA, BECAUSE BROTHERS WERE STILL "DIBBLING & DABBLING" IN ACTIVITIES DEEMED UNRIGHTEOUS BY MANY AND HE KNEW HIS PARTICUALR "SECT" COULDN'T BUILD UNWORTHY IN ACTUAL MSTA TEMPLES :2cents:

boss
boss

Postby Chippo » April 28th, 2011, 2:24 pm

the whole point of the struggle between ourselves and our uplifted selves is to over come mistakes.

i agree that it has been much more productive in building my personal character on a personal, TRULY RELIGIOUS level than it ever could have been in the same hand i hold my burner, but the kind of brotherly love for humanity that i learned from the Movement is definitely applicable to my life, both religious and secular.

(7)

Next

Return to Midwest