Boys Of Destruction (Crip) STL

Louiec314
associate
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 442 Ville, 62 HPBz, 2z 4z 7z

Re: Boys Of Destruction (Crip) STL

Post by Louiec314 » June 18th, 2011, 8:49 pm

i do got a question tho...was those Chicago niggas that started B.O.D. stones? i know the main st. B.O.D. claim is Blackstone...

Hostyl
prospect

Post by Hostyl » June 19th, 2011, 11:52 am

Blackstone is very unrelated to the Stones out of chicago. Infact It's hella G's over in that area the whole MLK corridor got G's up and down it. Take a second look at some of the businesses when riding through there LOL one is obvious as shit. I told you GD's in the Lou operate completely different than the gangs. LOL your best friend might be one of the guys.

66BadEndBlocc00
lieutenant
lieutenant
Affiliation: 62 ECC NHC

Post by 66BadEndBlocc00 » June 19th, 2011, 3:25 pm

Hostyl wrote:Blackstone is very unrelated to the Stones out of chicago. Infact It's hella G's over in that area the whole MLK corridor got G's up and down it. Take a second look at some of the businesses when riding through there LOL one is obvious as shit. I told you GD's in the Lou operate completely different than the gangs. LOL your best friend might be one of the guys.
I think they run that carwash on Arlington and MLK, but yeah most definitely
after you hipped me to how the real G's roll I been noticing all types of shit

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog
oog
Affiliation: THEE ALKN

Post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » June 19th, 2011, 3:51 pm

ALL GAY ASS CRABZ...........DON'T EXIST............SPECIALLY WHEN YOUR KINGZ ARE AROUND..........RIGHT CUZZZZ???

Louiec314
associate

Post by Louiec314 » June 19th, 2011, 9:40 pm

Hostyl wrote:Blackstone is very unrelated to the Stones out of chicago. Infact It's hella G's over in that area the whole MLK corridor got G's up and down it. Take a second look at some of the businesses when riding through there LOL one is obvious as shit. I told you GD's in the Lou operate completely different than the gangs. LOL your best friend might be one of the guys.
lmao im bout to start peeping hella shit out now...exposed to a whole new world n shit...

Ranz
fresh meat
Affiliation: BOD'z-Rollin 60'z

Post by Ranz » June 20th, 2011, 2:21 am

YoungLilSaint wrote:BOD's were once bloods am i rite? No offense but it was stupid of yall to switch to crippin

Dorsey wanted to make BOD better and bigger and wanted to be blood with the horseshoe...but didnt relize the OG BOD"Z were on some ROLLIN 60's crip shit. already. that was short lived when one of the BOD OGz checked him. Cuz BoD and horseshoe dont get along. THe "LIL BOD'z" as in little niggas who claiming shit didnt know better claiming blood picking sides when the sides was already picked! and when everbody was on the some page the LIL BOD"Z that was cool with bloods or wanted to be blood jump on the Horseshoe, Westside blood bandwagon!

Ranz
fresh meat

Post by Ranz » June 20th, 2011, 2:42 am

Louiec314 wrote:i do got a question tho...was those Chicago niggas that started B.O.D. stones? i know the main st. B.O.D. claim is Blackstone...
thats a good question. in my lifetime blackstone always been a street on the westside. i dont think it have anything to do with the BOD'z. but again who named the street. i'll have to ask a OG about that?

Louiec314
associate

Post by Louiec314 » June 20th, 2011, 2:43 am

Ranz wrote:
YoungLilSaint wrote:BOD's were once bloods am i rite? No offense but it was stupid of yall to switch to crippin

Dorsey wanted to make BOD better and bigger and wanted to be blood with the horseshoe...but didnt relize the OG BOD"Z were on some ROLLIN 60's crip shit. already. that was short lived when one of the BOD OGz checked him. Cuz BoD and horseshoe dont get along. THe "LIL BOD'z" as in little niggas who claiming shit didnt know better claiming blood picking sides when the sides was already picked! and when everbody was on the some page the LIL BOD"Z that was cool with bloods or wanted to be blood jump on the Horseshoe, Westside blood bandwagon!
Is that how Boys/Bloods on Belt was started?

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog
oog
Affiliation: THEE ALKN

Post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » June 20th, 2011, 3:03 am

AND STILL PUSSY ASS ST.LOUIS IS AN ALKN OCCUPY TOWN..........THA ONLY GANG THAT RUNS THAT PUSSY ASS NELLY TOWN IS US...........YOUR KINGZ.................CAUSE IS STILL ALKN...........RIGHT CUZZZZZ

Ranz
fresh meat

Post by Ranz » June 20th, 2011, 3:50 pm

Is that how Boys/Bloods on Belt was started?[/quote]

what you mean boys/blood on Belt. from page&belt all the way down Belt to Natural bridge always been blood but on the other side of the YMCA is Bod

Louiec314
associate

Post by Louiec314 » June 20th, 2011, 4:06 pm

Ranz wrote:Is that how Boys/Bloods on Belt was started?

what you mean boys/blood on Belt. from page&belt all the way down Belt to Natural bridge always been blood but on the other side of the YMCA is Bod[/quote]

i was askin did they used to be BOD...you said alot of them that wanted to stay Bloods started claimin Arlington Mob...

66BadEndBlocc00
lieutenant
lieutenant

Post by 66BadEndBlocc00 » June 20th, 2011, 6:18 pm

I got a question somebody can help me wit........

Why the fucc is every young nigga false claimin the West and damn near everybody is claimin 4'z now

Bacc in the day the only niggas I saw claimin 4'z was either from 44 Bud or they was Bloods

now I see alot of Rollin 60'z claimin 4'z, Bloods claimin 4'z, I've even seen some 6Deuces claimin 4'z

WTF is a 4 for real???

we know where 2'z and 7'z originated, thats Deuces and Kitchens

but where does 4'z originate?

Also I've seen niggas from hoods like 47 Greer claimin "9Deuce Brims" when I always thought it was 9Deuce Bishops!!!

Louiec314
associate

Post by Louiec314 » June 20th, 2011, 8:07 pm

i alwayz knew 4z stood for blood...the 60z you might be thinkin of claim the 4...you might see 4 up not 4z up...the 4 is a alliance of alot of 4100 blk hoods that claim 60 crip...41 Lex, 41 delmar 41 cook,..all 60z thats what you might see..the 6 deuces you might see claim 4z is Brims...

Louiec314
associate

Post by Louiec314 » June 20th, 2011, 8:55 pm

66BadEndBlocc00 wrote: Why the fucc is every young nigga false claimin the West and damn near everybody is claimin 4'z now
North County niggas always trying to claim the Westside...i HATE that shit...if you dont live in Pine Lawn or Wellston get that W/S shit outta here

66BadEndBlocc00
lieutenant
lieutenant

Post by 66BadEndBlocc00 » June 20th, 2011, 9:02 pm

Louiec314 wrote:
66BadEndBlocc00 wrote: Why the fucc is every young nigga false claimin the West and damn near everybody is claimin 4'z now
North County niggas always trying to claim the Westside...i HATE that shit...if you dont live in Pine Lawn or Wellston get that W/S shit outta here
Shit I'm livin in Northwoods, Pine Lawn ain't the West PERIOD in my opinion, thats North County all the way

Wellston is whole different story becuz they are basically across the street from the REAL West

Ranz
fresh meat

Post by Ranz » June 22nd, 2011, 6:01 am

Louiec314 wrote:
Ranz wrote:Is that how Boys/Bloods on Belt was started?

what you mean boys/blood on Belt. from page&belt all the way down Belt to Natural bridge always been blood but on the other side of the YMCA is Bod
i was askin did they used to be BOD...you said alot of them that wanted to stay Bloods started claimin Arlington Mob...[/quote]

yeah some of them, cuz when i was little some of them bloods use to claim crip and as they got older started to claim blood. i'm talking about some of the BIG BLOODS, OG STATUS TYPE THATS ON THE WEST that live near BOD. I'LL CALL SOME NAMEs OUT...LOL..cuz i went to elementary school with them or seen them at the YMCA or at Wohls. But i aint gonna call no names out. I had a potna lived on my street, throwing up C's, talking crip shit. Then moved over to pershing and came back to visit one summer and had red belt on, red cardinal hat, red chuck. Everybody was like

"who in the hell is this nigga with this red on....Ohhh thats ole boy....He a blood now?" LOL

Ranz
fresh meat

Post by Ranz » June 22nd, 2011, 6:04 am

66BadEndBlocc00 wrote:I got a question somebody can help me wit........

Why the fucc is every young nigga false claimin the West and damn near everybody is claimin 4'z now

Bacc in the day the only niggas I saw claimin 4'z was either from 44 Bud or they was Bloods

now I see alot of Rollin 60'z claimin 4'z, Bloods claimin 4'z, I've even seen some 6Deuces claimin 4'z

WTF is a 4 for real???

we know where 2'z and 7'z originated, thats Deuces and Kitchens

but where does 4'z originate?

Also I've seen niggas from hoods like 47 Greer claimin "9Deuce Brims" when I always thought it was 9Deuce Bishops!!!

I kno niggas from 44 bud, that throw 4's up, and they been throwing it up atleast the 90's

Ranz
fresh meat

Post by Ranz » June 22nd, 2011, 6:12 am

Louiec314 wrote:
RIGHT! i'll let the wellston and pinelawn claim west cuz they click up with them, but U.City? i seen niggas say Westside and the live in U.City. They gotta be talking about the westside of U.City, lol. And is North Couty niggas claiming Northside. I guess the northside of st.louis county.

66BadEndBlocc00
lieutenant
lieutenant

Post by 66BadEndBlocc00 » June 23rd, 2011, 5:02 pm

Ranz wrote:
Louiec314 wrote:
North County niggas always trying to claim the Westside...i HATE that sh*t...if you dont live in Pine Lawn or Wellston get that W/S sh*t outta here
RIGHT! i'll let the wellston and pinelawn claim west cuz they click up with them, but U.City? i seen niggas say Westside and the live in U.City. They gotta be talking about the westside of U.City, lol. And is North Couty niggas claiming Northside. I guess the northside of st.louis county.
I ain't never heard a North County nigga claim Northside but I wouldn't put it past a nigga

and Pine Lawn dont get no pass from me for claimin the West regardless of who they clicc up with
the Westside is jus a haven for Pine Lawn niggas who snitch
niggas start tellin, as soon as they get out they go straight to the Westside and ducc off :2cents:

Stl314nicca
fresh meat
Region: South
Affiliation: cuz

Post by Stl314nicca » June 24th, 2011, 5:29 am

Is it eight trays out there i heard there was igc

D.S.E
major
major
Region: South
Affiliation: 1n2An3 12lAnd B012...

Post by D.S.E » June 25th, 2011, 1:44 pm

I been wonderin bout dis shit 4 da longest was ice cube tellin fables on dat my summer vacation track bout how bangin started n stl? I kno y'all remember dat shit

pimpstick74
colonel
colonel
Affiliation: Growth&Development

Post by pimpstick74 » June 25th, 2011, 1:59 pm

D.S.E wrote:I been wonderin bout dis sh*t 4 da longest was ice cube tellin fables on dat my summer vacation track bout how bangin started n stl? I kno y'all remember dat sh*t
he really was tellin how the shit got spread all over, niggas goin outta town to increase their profits, and then puttin the local niggas down. It was good business practice to do so, cuz who knows a city better than the niggas from there. he coulda said denver, kansas city, little rock, it all pretty much went down the same way.

Ranz
fresh meat

Post by Ranz » June 26th, 2011, 12:19 am

Stl314nicca wrote:Is it eight trays out there i heard there was igc
yup..we got some on the north in the 45 Field (garfield st), those the only ones i know

nutty locc
soldier
soldier
Affiliation: 8 ball westside gangster crips

Post by nutty locc » June 26th, 2011, 12:50 am

THAT HOW THE NUTTY BLOCC COMPTON CRIPS CAME TOO MIL-TOWN CUZZ

Ranz
fresh meat

Post by Ranz » June 26th, 2011, 2:04 am

D.S.E wrote:I been wonderin bout dis sh*t 4 da longest was ice cube tellin fables on dat my summer vacation track bout how bangin started n stl? I kno y'all remember dat sh*t

Well i'm gonna tell you what i know "FOR A FACT."...LOL Ice cube made that song cuz ONE of the Lench Mobs( Ice Cube's rap group) use to come to St.louis all the time...(NOT ON NO RAP SHIT,ON SOME STREET SHIT) and i guess when he got back to LA, Ice Cube over heard one of his MANY stories about St.Louis Niggas. He talked about St.Louis Niggas so much, Ice Cube made a song about it...lol. True Story.Basically the St.louis niggas was the R60's in St.louis. Like, the BODz and 44 Bud. The 60'z here in the Lou was like, " yall dont runs us, we just working WITH yall"..... The L.A. 60'z was like " nigga yall got put on because of US....these i corners" StL 60's was like..."fuck Naw". The LA niggas was trippin but not trippin for real, they just wanted to control us. They COULDN't stop fuckin with us, cuz the money was to good. Put it like this...LA 20 Sac's be sold in St.Louis for 40, 400 for 800or 900....Thats what we use to. Your 3.5's is our 1.5..... Your nickel sacs can be chopped in half or 3rds for nickels Sacs in st.louis...lol...THAT WHAT WE USE 2. That why every somebody talk about st.louis and dope, they alway say "YOU CAN MAKE SOME MONEY IN ST.LOUIS...." it just when niggas from st.louis go out of town trying to buy sacs, or bricks in other cities like in Texas,Arizona, or Cali, We get surprise by the amount we get and be like "this too much, i ask for a dime, you given me a Dub"...lol we ARE USE TO SMALLER AMOUNTS. And most of St.louis dont know it, unless you in the game. Most ppl dont know this but Ice Cube come from the NHC 60'z in LA...what a coincidence huh....All them lynch Mob niggas is from NHC 60'z, what a coincidence again....lol...Even Daz redid summer vaction and made a video in the Lou, he not a R60's but his potna "Kurupt" is again another coincidence..huh...lol...I think not, I know its not. So yeah that song was base on a true story.