Boys Of Destruction (Crip) STL

bluedevil13
fresh meat

Boys Of Destruction (Crip) STL

Post by bluedevil13 » April 1st, 2011, 11:50 pm

AYE ARE THEM NIGGAZ WITH ROLLIN 60'S . OUT THERE ?????????????????

66BadEndBlocc00
lieutenant
lieutenant

Re: Boys Of Destruction (Crip) STL

Post by 66BadEndBlocc00 » April 2nd, 2011, 8:31 pm

yeah
but most of their OG's was Bloods
I think they used to be called the Bloods of Destruction
but the lil niggas gon on that Crip shit and changed shit around

561 Zoulka ZOE
captain
captain

Post by 561 Zoulka ZOE » April 2nd, 2011, 8:38 pm

BOD WAS BLOOD FOR ONLY A LITTLE WHILE BECAUSE THEIR RIVAL HORSE SHOE POSSE IS BLOOD.

4VilleBoy2
fresh meat

Post by 4VilleBoy2 » April 7th, 2011, 6:45 am

Yeah they was blood for a hot second. They switched to being 60 crips. Man that stuff was A LONG time ago. Early '90s. That stuff was like STL "hood legend stories". The Horseshoe, Hitman T, Dorsey, ect. When I was little, I remember hearing stories bout them cats and what really went down-Not just that stuff that was on the gangland show. They didn't wanna get into some stuf that really happen'd. My big cuzzins used to always tell me to stay off that west side. Them kcats was wildin out!! Bakc n da day.

66BadEndBlocc00
lieutenant
lieutenant

Post by 66BadEndBlocc00 » April 8th, 2011, 7:39 pm

alot of niggas was on that sherm hard smh

up for days jus trippin

A1gler Short North
boss
boss

Post by A1gler Short North » April 10th, 2011, 1:07 am

Yaw got 20s n da Lou

66BadEndBlocc00
lieutenant
lieutenant

Post by 66BadEndBlocc00 » April 10th, 2011, 3:46 pm

A1gler Short North wrote:Yaw got 20s n da Lou
I personally only know 2 Rollin 20 crips

but jus becuz I only know 2 that doesn't mean there aren't alot more

G-RED
superior
superior

Post by G-RED » April 10th, 2011, 4:08 pm

NO DISRESPECT 2 DA LOU....KNW YALL GOT REAL NI66AZ...BUT DAT SEEMS FAKE AS HELL FOR DEM NI66AZ 2 BOUNCE BACK FROM BLOOD 2 CRIP LIKE DAT

Hostyl
prospect

Post by Hostyl » April 10th, 2011, 4:53 pm

G-RED wrote:NO DISRESPECT 2 DA LOU....KNW YALL GOT REAL NI66AZ...BUT DAT SEEMS FAKE AS HELL FOR DEM NI66AZ 2 BOUNCE BACK FROM BLOOD 2 CRIP LIKE DAT
Why should it, It's been going on for years all over the U.S. I don't agree with it but it happens. Remember the Piru Street Crips LOL.

66BadEndBlocc00
lieutenant
lieutenant

Post by 66BadEndBlocc00 » April 11th, 2011, 3:10 pm

G-RED wrote:NO DISRESPECT 2 DA LOU....KNW YALL GOT REAL NI66AZ...BUT DAT SEEMS FAKE AS HELL FOR DEM NI66AZ 2 BOUNCE BACK FROM BLOOD 2 CRIP LIKE DAT
I feel you
but the way I always looked at it was
they didn't flip from Bloods 2 Crips

them lil niggas was already Crips, the niggas who started they "hood" was Bloods

St. Louis is real diverse as far as gangs go

you might see a nigga who is Rollin 60 but the niggas over him who put him on game could be Bloods or even GD's

alot of times its not about what you claim, its about what neighborhood you from

alot of our old heads don't be on that C-K B-K shit, they on some gettin money shit
you respect a older nigga who been in the game regardless of what he claim

its 2011 that blue and red shit ain't what it used to be
Crips ain't bangin wit Bloods on site at the grocery store
We all meet up at Fairgrounds Park and BBQ, hoop and chill and shit
as long as you ain't dissin, trippin, or steppin on any toes

its not always about colors, its about what a nigga feel in his mind

some Bloods be on that "I'm gettin money, I don't care if you Crip as long as you stay out my biz"
but other niggas might be on "Fucc them niggas they gettin murked on sight"

its all personal preference

a blood nigga walkiin thru a crip hood is cool today, but 2morrow niggas might stomp his ass out, it all depends on how niggas feel :2cents: :tiphat:

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog
oog

Post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » April 12th, 2011, 4:14 am

bluedevil13 wrote:AYE ARE THEM NIGGAZ WITH ROLLIN 60'S . OUT THERE ?????????????????
THEM FAGGOTS DON'T EXIST MY MAN.............THEIR ALL NELLY'S BACKGROUND DANCERS...........CAUSE GAY ASS ST.LOUIS IS A HOMO ASS TOWN................THAT'S THA REASON WHY THEM FAGGOTS BOW DOWN TO US CHI NIGGAZ..........SINCE WE TOOK OVA THEIR TOWN.............CAUSE GAY ASS CRABZ DON'T EXIST........BUT WE AND THAT'S WHY IS STILL ALKN............FUCK ST.LOUIS...........A HOMO ASS TOWN WHERE GAY ASS NELLY DOES HE'S GAY ASS ANCE ROUTINES

kitchen
corporal
corporal

Post by kitchen » April 28th, 2011, 1:10 am

THATZ KALLED GETTING YO HOOD TOOK OVA

kitchen
corporal
corporal

Post by kitchen » April 28th, 2011, 1:17 am

66BadEndBlocc00 wrote:
I feel you
but the way I always looked at it was
they didn't flip from Bloods 2 Crips

them lil niggas was already Crips, the niggas who started they "hood" was Bloods

St. Louis is real diverse as far as gangs go

you might see a nigga who is Rollin 60 but the niggas over him who put him on game could be Bloods or even GD's

alot of times its not about what you claim, its about what neighborhood you from

alot of our old heads don't be on that C-K B-K shit, they on some gettin money shit
you respect a older nigga who been in the game regardless of what he claim

its 2011 that blue and red shit ain't what it used to be
Crips ain't bangin wit Bloods on site at the grocery store
We all meet up at Fairgrounds Park and BBQ, hoop and chill and shit
as long as you ain't dissin, trippin, or steppin on any toes

its not always about colors, its about what a nigga feel in his mind

some Bloods be on that "I'm gettin money, I don't care if you Crip as long as you stay out my biz"
but other niggas might be on "Fucc them niggas they gettin murked on sight"

its all personal preference

a blood nigga walkiin thru a crip hood is cool today, but 2morrow niggas might stomp his ass out, it all depends on how niggas feel :2cents: :tiphat:
:2cents:CAN WALK THRU SUM HOODZ.. KAUSE KOLORZ MATTER IN DA NORF CIDE ERRDAY A KAT COULD NEVA WALK THRU DA HOOD WITH BLU AN MOLD ON WITHOUT GETTIN FUKC UP IN DA VILLE

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog
oog

Post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » April 28th, 2011, 5:30 am

^^^^BITCH STFU...............U KNOW ALL GAY ASS CRABZ DON'T EXIST..........AND THEM CRAWLIN FAGGOTZ DON'T EXIST IN GAY ASS ST.LOUIS EITHER...........CAUSE BITCH YOUR KINGZ RUN ST.LOUIS.............WE OWN YOUR PUSSY MADE TOWN OF YOURS............CAUSE BITCH GAY ASS CRABZ DON'T CRAWL ON KINGZ TOWN..........CAUSE PUSSY ASS ST.LOUIS IS ALKN OCCUPY............SO BITCH BOW DOWN OR BETTER YET CRAWL TO OUR ALMIGHTY CROWN................CAUSE IS STILL FUCK ST.LOUIS.........FUCK GAY ASS NELLY.........AND STILL ALKN CUZZZZZZ

KINGSHOUSE
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by KINGSHOUSE » April 28th, 2011, 6:50 am

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:^^^^BITCH STFU...............U KNOW ALL GAY ASS CRABZ DON'T EXIST..........AND THEM CRAWLIN FAGGOTZ DON'T EXIST IN GAY ASS ST.LOUIS EITHER...........CAUSE BITCH YOUR KINGZ RUN ST.LOUIS.............WE OWN YOUR PUSSY MADE TOWN OF YOURS............CAUSE BITCH GAY ASS CRABZ DON'T CRAWL ON KINGZ TOWN..........CAUSE PUSSY ASS ST.LOUIS IS ALKN OCCUPY............SO BITCH BOW DOWN OR BETTER YET CRAWL TO OUR ALMIGHTY CROWN................CAUSE IS STILL FUCK ST.LOUIS.........FUCK GAY ASS NELLY.........AND STILL ALKN CUZZZZZZ
st louis is a majority black city so i wont be suprised if crabs are there.

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog
oog

Post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » April 28th, 2011, 7:16 am

KINGSHOUSE wrote:
KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:^^^^BITCH STFU...............U KNOW ALL GAY ASS CRABZ DON'T EXIST..........AND THEM CRAWLIN FAGGOTZ DON'T EXIST IN GAY ASS ST.LOUIS EITHER...........CAUSE BITCH YOUR KINGZ RUN ST.LOUIS.............WE OWN YOUR PUSSY MADE TOWN OF YOURS............CAUSE BITCH GAY ASS CRABZ DON'T CRAWL ON KINGZ TOWN..........CAUSE PUSSY ASS ST.LOUIS IS ALKN OCCUPY............SO BITCH BOW DOWN OR BETTER YET CRAWL TO OUR ALMIGHTY CROWN................CAUSE IS STILL FUCK ST.LOUIS.........FUCK GAY ASS NELLY.........AND STILL ALKN CUZZZZZZ
st louis is a majority black city so i wont be suprised if crabs are there.
THEY AINT KING............ST.LOUIS IS ALL GD'Z,VL'Z AND OF COURSE US KINGZ

Da1&Only
lieutenant
lieutenant

Post by Da1&Only » April 28th, 2011, 11:20 am

What Nelly claim anyway?
Dudes raps SUCKED HARD with his lame band aid under his eye and his half way on jerseies.

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog
oog

Post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » April 29th, 2011, 4:51 am

Da1&Only wrote:What Nelly claim anyway?
Dudes raps SUCKED HARD with his lame band aid under his eye and his half way on jerseies.
HE'S JUST A FAGGOT ASS NEUTRON WHO RAPS ABOUT HIMSELF AND HOW HOT HE GETS AND SUM OTHER GAY ASS SHIT THAT HAPPENS IN GAY ASS ST.LOUIS AND LIKE THA REST OF THESE NON EXISTANCE SCI FI CRAWLIN CRIPPLE ASS CRABZ WHO CLAIM AN IMAGINARY GANG THAT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST.............CAUSE THEM CRIPPLE BITCHES KNOW..........THEE ALKN RUNS PUSSY MADE ST.LOUIS

Ranz
fresh meat

Post by Ranz » June 14th, 2011, 7:11 am

i'mma OG from the BOD set, i'm 32 and been reppin since 2nd grade, 1986. BOD'z come from chicago by one of the OG"z in the late 70's. So the OG'z in the early 80's started to get locked up or killed, so that chicago structure was lost. so in the mid 80s the generation after them link up with a R60 crip from LA, that moved to st.louis and started to put niggas on in the dope game. BOD'z was not crip yet, but had connections to them. So when my generation came along, around '86, we were just some Ruthless ass kids, lead by Dorsey. Dorsey was 4 years older then me and Rainbow 2 years older then me. History channel said Dorsey was the leader of the BOD"Z, yeah the LIL BOD'z. When Colors came out niggas wanted to pick sides red or blue. Somehow the Horseshoe became bloodz, and BOD"Z were already affiated with the Rollin 60's in La, Mainly the OG'z. Dorsey wanted to be bloods and didnt know The OG"Z were getting put on by crips from LA. He just wanted the BODz to be bigger. But the Lil BOD'z South of Page blvd to the old Cabbane was already claiming R60's cuz of the OG from LA. Dorsey was young, he didnt know what was going on, he just being him and reppin BOD and get numbers. So like89-90 you have the lil Bodz on some crip and blood shit. I remember seeing "Blood of Destruction" on the wall and "Boyz OF Destruction" on the wall. SHit got confusing. So, one of the old OG's check him and and told, "how u gonna be cool with the Horseshoe posse", dorsey was like 14 at the time just young and bad ass hell. So dorsey claim Crip, the LIL BODz that didnt know better, claiming blood, started to claim crip. and the Lil BODZ that wanted to claim blood, rolled with the AMG-arlington mob, semple ave and horsehorse, basically Westside Bloods. That why you got blood and crips around the corner from each other. WE ALL WENT TO SCHOOL TOGETHER, PLAYING KICKBALL AT RECESS. MLK is the border until you hit belt&minerva, granville,semple&page...shit get hella confusing, thats a HOTZONE, you like around the corner or an alleyway, away from your enemy.

Ranz
fresh meat

Post by Ranz » June 14th, 2011, 7:22 am

bluedevil13 wrote:AYE ARE THEM NIGGAZ WITH ROLLIN 60'S . OUT THERE ?????????????????
Yeah BOD'z (in St.louis) are affiated with Rollin 60'z and sport blue&yellow, or blue & Gold. I know cuz i'm from the Hood!