Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

User avatar
FoRTyyyZ
associate
Posts: 133
Joined: September 22nd, 2010, 5:21 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: SOUFSIDE CHICAGOAN

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by FoRTyyyZ » July 18th, 2011, 11:56 am

Where is GLs at anyways? I know dey aint in Kilbourn park. Thats Aztecas and nike boy hood. Shit LPs there too same with LBs. I heard some Gaylords by harlem and grand. If dey change there name i bet dey will be little more deeper, well maybe at least the size of the Royals.



Greasers712
boss
boss
Posts: 2334
Joined: August 29th, 2010, 12:53 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: neutral
Location: Burlington Wis.

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by Greasers712 » July 18th, 2011, 3:43 pm

FoRTyyyZ wrote:Where is GLs at anyways? I know dey aint in Kilbourn park. Thats Aztecas and nike boy hood. Shit LPs there too same with LBs. I heard some Gaylords by harlem and grand. If dey change there name i bet dey will be little more deeper, well maybe at least the size of the Royals.


Nike Boys n Asstecas might hang out at KP while playing hookie at Shurz, but come around when the lights are out n see who be holdin down Kilbourn Park :2cents: LPs done got the word to quit claimin Addison n Kilbourn n done respected it :2cents: And shiiiiiiit we be in Albany Park tooo right round Springfield n Berteau right up in the Rodents hood :2cents: I dont see the Gand n Harlem GayLords goin anywhere anytime soon cause not only we got the G/H but we got Sayre Park to fall back on when the corner gets too hot :2cents: Lotta younger Micks n Dagos are startin to see the G-L light round Elmwood Park n Norridge.

Bob Dylan once wrote

Come Folks, n People
Please heed the call
Don't stand in the doorway
Don't block up the hall
For he that gets hurt
Will be he who has stalled
There's a battle outside ragin'.
It'll soon shake your windows
And rattle your walls
For the times they are a-changin'

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
superior
Posts: 5882
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE
Location: Westside of Chicago Austin/Maywood
Contact:

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by Greenghost2212 » July 20th, 2011, 7:52 pm

AND I THOUGHT I SAW SOME GLZ ON CENTRAL AND IRVING PARK

Greasers712
boss
boss
Posts: 2334
Joined: August 29th, 2010, 12:53 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: neutral
Location: Burlington Wis.

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by Greasers712 » July 20th, 2011, 8:33 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:AND I THOUGHT I SAW SOME GLZ ON CENTRAL AND IRVING PARK

Might have been chillin over at Portage Park. GLs be posted over by Irving n Pulaski too. They some good Brothers round there ive banged with em.

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
superior
Posts: 5882
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE
Location: Westside of Chicago Austin/Maywood
Contact:

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by Greenghost2212 » July 20th, 2011, 8:50 pm

SHIT I THOUGHT YALL LOST PORTAGE PARK LORD? AND YALL BE ON PULASKI I BE GOIN TO THAT PAWN SHOP ON THAT BLOCK

Greasers712
boss
boss
Posts: 2334
Joined: August 29th, 2010, 12:53 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: neutral
Location: Burlington Wis.

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by Greasers712 » July 20th, 2011, 9:05 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:SHIT I THOUGHT YALL LOST PORTAGE PARK LORD? AND YALL BE ON PULASKI I BE GOIN TO THAT PAWN SHOP ON THAT BLOCK

I wouldnt say we claiming Portage Park but I can sure tell ya there be Brothers in that area :2cents: We'll go to other hoods just to hang :2cents: I took a lil visit down there n stomped with a couple Brothers up n through Dickinson Park scoping for them Deuces..

AlmightyLPylock
prospect
Posts: 55
Joined: April 17th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Pachuco

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by AlmightyLPylock » August 20th, 2012, 4:28 pm

The older Pz cklaimed Addison n kilbourn Ckuz a ckouple of use to live down kilbourn for a while by Cornelia n they were Koo with a couple of the GLz. They don't really be by dere anymore some moved away or got locked up or retired. We still chill by KP nigkas might not see us but we chill near by drink at one of the brothers.Ckrib.. yea there wud be a ckouple of disagreements with da GLz every now n den but nuthing big or how dis greaser fellow says....besides dat a CKOUPLE GLz didnt mind LPz reppin KP. Greaser might disagree. Like lil rocker he wus Koo. As long as it wusnt folks. da Pz n GLz wud play basketball sometimes or even drink every now n den.

Greasers712
boss
boss
Posts: 2334
Joined: August 29th, 2010, 12:53 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: neutral
Location: Burlington Wis.

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by Greasers712 » August 20th, 2012, 5:24 pm

AlmightyLPylock wrote:The older Pz cklaimed Addison n kilbourn Ckuz a ckouple of use to live down kilbourn for a while by Cornelia n they were Koo with a couple of the GLz. They don't really be by dere anymore some moved away or got locked up or retired. We still chill by KP nigkas might not see us but we chill near by drink at one of the brothers.Ckrib.. yea there wud be a ckouple of disagreements with da GLz every now n den but nuthing big or how dis greaser fellow says....besides dat a CKOUPLE GLz didnt mind LPz reppin KP. Greaser might disagree. Like lil rocker he wus Koo. As long as it wusnt folks. da Pz n GLz wud play basketball sometimes or even drink every now n den.

Id say GLs n LPs are alright with each other.. I still hang at KP an didnt see any LPs so far this summer... To my understanding the young bucks were told to back off KP and head back to Hanson Park to hold down that hood... I sometimes see LBs and know a couple from B/C and I chill with a FS from G/Lst... If I were to see a LP hanging at KP Id prolly just throw the L and say ALMIGHTY Brother :tiphat:

User avatar
IlDuce
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1527
Joined: March 4th, 2012, 1:07 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Citizens to Re-Elect Larry Dominick
Location: Cicero(Hawthorne), IL

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by IlDuce » August 20th, 2012, 6:48 pm

Greasers712 wrote:
AlmightyLPylock wrote:The older Pz cklaimed Addison n kilbourn Ckuz a ckouple of use to live down kilbourn for a while by Cornelia n they were Koo with a couple of the GLz. They don't really be by dere anymore some moved away or got locked up or retired. We still chill by KP nigkas might not see us but we chill near by drink at one of the brothers.Ckrib.. yea there wud be a ckouple of disagreements with da GLz every now n den but nuthing big or how dis greaser fellow says....besides dat a CKOUPLE GLz didnt mind LPz reppin KP. Greaser might disagree. Like lil rocker he wus Koo. As long as it wusnt folks. da Pz n GLz wud play basketball sometimes or even drink every now n den.

Id say GLs n LPs are alright with each other.. I still hang at KP an didnt see any LPs so far this summer... To my understanding the young bucks were told to back off KP and head back to Hanson Park to hold down that hood... I sometimes see LBs and know a couple from B/C and I chill with a FS from G/Lst... If I were to see a LP hanging at KP Id prolly just throw the L and say ALMIGHTY Brother :tiphat:
Wow, I thought you gave up on this site...where did you go?

Greasers712
boss
boss
Posts: 2334
Joined: August 29th, 2010, 12:53 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: neutral
Location: Burlington Wis.

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by Greasers712 » August 21st, 2012, 4:33 pm

IlDuce wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
AlmightyLPylock wrote:The older Pz cklaimed Addison n kilbourn Ckuz a ckouple of use to live down kilbourn for a while by Cornelia n they were Koo with a couple of the GLz. They don't really be by dere anymore some moved away or got locked up or retired. We still chill by KP nigkas might not see us but we chill near by drink at one of the brothers.Ckrib.. yea there wud be a ckouple of disagreements with da GLz every now n den but nuthing big or how dis greaser fellow says....besides dat a CKOUPLE GLz didnt mind LPz reppin KP. Greaser might disagree. Like lil rocker he wus Koo. As long as it wusnt folks. da Pz n GLz wud play basketball sometimes or even drink every now n den.

Id say GLs n LPs are alright with each other.. I still hang at KP an didnt see any LPs so far this summer... To my understanding the young bucks were told to back off KP and head back to Hanson Park to hold down that hood... I sometimes see LBs and know a couple from B/C and I chill with a FS from G/Lst... If I were to see a LP hanging at KP Id prolly just throw the L and say ALMIGHTY Brother :tiphat:
Wow, I thought you gave up on this site...where did you go?

Ehh, I still peeps it just aint down with the senseless back n forth bullshit with fools on here.

x115z
fresh meat
Posts: 5
Joined: April 11th, 2014, 1:27 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by x115z » April 11th, 2014, 11:29 pm

that1guy wrote:wish we had a gang like this in milwaukee us white boys sick of taking shit from black and latino gangs
I second that

x115z
fresh meat
Posts: 5
Joined: April 11th, 2014, 1:27 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by x115z » April 15th, 2014, 12:18 pm

x115z wrote:
that1guy wrote:wish we had a gang like this in milwaukee us white boys sick of taking shit from black and latino gangs
I second that
Null that race shyt, but I got beef with the same gangs the gaylords do it would be nice to have them in my hood in west allis because folks out here be claiming my hood like its theirs and i'm not okay with it :facepalm:

User avatar
2wo-G
king
king
Posts: 9241
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap
Location: Yerberia

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by 2wo-G » April 15th, 2014, 3:15 pm

Lol its funny seeing how hard gaylords try to convince everyone they werent racist

DOUGLASPARKK
sergeant
sergeant
Posts: 304
Joined: April 13th, 2014, 7:34 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: No Friends
Location: Chicago, IL

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by DOUGLASPARKK » April 16th, 2014, 7:04 am

Gaylords aint shit.

They were always racists.

They were never the factor they make themselves out to be.

Their cred lies in the fact that they the only White mob left that didn't let Latinos and Blacks in. They a one block having mob and basically the same in the pen as those Saxon Knights are in Indiana.

There are plenty of white hitters in Chicago but they bang Latin or Black mobs.

Greasers712
boss
boss
Posts: 2334
Joined: August 29th, 2010, 12:53 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: neutral
Location: Burlington Wis.

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by Greasers712 » April 16th, 2014, 9:26 am

DOUGLASPARKK wrote:Gaylords aint shit.

They were always racists.

They were never the factor they make themselves out to be.

Their cred lies in the fact that they the only White mob left that didn't let Latinos and Blacks in. They a one block having mob and basically the same in the pen as those Saxon Knights are in Indiana.

There are plenty of white hitters in Chicago but they bang Latin or Black mobs.

Its well known that we've always had members of different racial backgrounds and reason why fagots like you say we are is cause we're a majority white gang since were Pro American and because of that not many minorities identify with us.

An to say we don't go as hard as black/Latin mobs is dumb. We give hell to anyone that wants a price and that's a fact.

An don't compare Chicago GL to the ones in Indiana cause they're on some other shit.

Greasers712
boss
boss
Posts: 2334
Joined: August 29th, 2010, 12:53 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: neutral
Location: Burlington Wis.

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by Greasers712 » April 16th, 2014, 9:36 am

x115z wrote:
that1guy wrote:wish we had a gang like this in milwaukee us white boys sick of taking shit from black and latino gangs
I second that


Seek out the Brothers on FB and get in with a set near you. Plenty of bros in and around Milwaukee.

User avatar
2wo-G
king
king
Posts: 9241
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap
Location: Yerberia

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by 2wo-G » April 16th, 2014, 11:46 am

Greasers712 wrote:
DOUGLASPARKK wrote:Gaylords aint shit.

They were always racists.

They were never the factor they make themselves out to be.

Their cred lies in the fact that they the only White mob left that didn't let Latinos and Blacks in. They a one block having mob and basically the same in the pen as those Saxon Knights are in Indiana.

There are plenty of white hitters in Chicago but they bang Latin or Black mobs.

Its well known that we've always had members of different racial backgrounds and reason why fagots like you say we are is cause we're a majority white gang since were Pro American and because of that not many minorities identify with us.

An to say we don't go as hard as black/Latin mobs is dumb. We give hell to anyone that wants a price and that's a fact.

An don't compare Chicago GL to the ones in Indiana cause they're on some other shit.
"We had plenty of different ethnicities in our gang. Theres greek, italian, polish, german. Probably the most diverse gang out tbh"

loyalone
soldier
soldier
Posts: 221
Joined: October 9th, 2013, 8:47 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: 19 4 14 devilside gang
Location: miami

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by loyalone » April 16th, 2014, 2:33 pm

Greasers712 wrote:
DOUGLASPARKK wrote:Gaylords aint shit.

They were always racists.

They were never the factor they make themselves out to be.

Their cred lies in the fact that they the only White mob left that didn't let Latinos and Blacks in. They a one block having mob and basically the same in the pen as those Saxon Knights are in Indiana.

There are plenty of white hitters in Chicago but they bang Latin or Black mobs.
whats up greaser thought you left this site you aint been here in a while shyt been really dead on here :tiphat:


Its well known that we've always had members of different racial backgrounds and reason why fagots like you say we are is cause we're a majority white gang since were Pro American and because of that not many minorities identify with us.

An to say we don't go as hard as black/Latin mobs is dumb. We give hell to anyone that wants a price and that's a fact.

An don't compare Chicago GL to the ones in Indiana cause they're on some other shit.

loyalone
soldier
soldier
Posts: 221
Joined: October 9th, 2013, 8:47 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: 19 4 14 devilside gang
Location: miami

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by loyalone » April 16th, 2014, 2:36 pm

@greaser whats good bro my bad phone trippin smh anyways hope you good dude :tiphat: .....

hiighassniigga
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1664
Joined: May 14th, 2013, 11:14 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: paper city

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by hiighassniigga » April 16th, 2014, 4:54 pm

Greasers712 wrote:
DOUGLASPARKK wrote:Gaylords aint shit.

They were always racists.

They were never the factor they make themselves out to be.

Their cred lies in the fact that they the only White mob left that didn't let Latinos and Blacks in. They a one block having mob and basically the same in the pen as those Saxon Knights are in Indiana.

There are plenty of white hitters in Chicago but they bang Latin or Black mobs.

Its well known that we've always had members of different racial backgrounds and reason why fagots like you say we are is cause we're a majority white gang since were Pro American and because of that not many minorities identify with us.

An to say we don't go as hard as black/Latin mobs is dumb. We give hell to anyone that wants a price and that's a fact.

An don't compare Chicago GL to the ones in Indiana cause they're on some other shit.
yall aint go as hard as latinos or blacks. or else you muthafuckas wouldnt have gotten pushed out of chicago.

yall would never go to war wit any black gang, yall never even killed a VL, GD, BD, BPS, none of that shit. so stop

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1454
Joined: May 5th, 2012, 9:24 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » April 16th, 2014, 6:01 pm

hiighassniigga wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
DOUGLASPARKK wrote:Gaylords aint shit.

They were always racists.

They were never the factor they make themselves out to be.

Their cred lies in the fact that they the only White mob left that didn't let Latinos and Blacks in. They a one block having mob and basically the same in the pen as those Saxon Knights are in Indiana.

There are plenty of white hitters in Chicago but they bang Latin or Black mobs.

Its well known that we've always had members of different racial backgrounds and reason why fagots like you say we are is cause we're a majority white gang since were Pro American and because of that not many minorities identify with us.

An to say we don't go as hard as black/Latin mobs is dumb. We give hell to anyone that wants a price and that's a fact.

An don't compare Chicago GL to the ones in Indiana cause they're on some other shit.
yall aint go as hard as latinos or blacks. or else you muthafuckas wouldnt have gotten pushed out of chicago.

yall would never go to war wit any black gang, yall never even killed a VL, GD, BD, BPS, none of that shit. so stop
I ain't tryna answer for another guy but... High Ass Nigga------> :cmon:

User avatar
Stray-Matter
lieutenant
lieutenant
Posts: 356
Joined: February 5th, 2014, 7:48 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Retired Folks UA, IG

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by Stray-Matter » April 16th, 2014, 6:25 pm

High, I am not defending GL's because I was GL blank. (Won't K any mob on here) but that is a dumb statement you typed. The reason they never went to war with black Folks, 80's & 90's they were a North side mob...what black Folks were up there? and when there parents did the white flight back then what were they supposed to do? You leave with the P's and ones that did stay you run out of recruits. Most Spanish cats did not want to claim GL but a Hispanic mob which happened to be all Folks in that area..SC..MLD..IG..etc. GL's were no punk back then, had a few scraps with Sayre Park cats. Stay up High and hope all is good.

Sup 40, Hope all is good with you too.

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1454
Joined: May 5th, 2012, 9:24 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » April 16th, 2014, 7:12 pm

Stray-Matter wrote:High, I am not defending GL's because I was GL blank. (Won't K any mob on here) but that is a dumb statement you typed. The reason they never went to war with black Folks, 80's & 90's they were a North side mob...what black Folks were up there? and when there parents did the white flight back then what were they supposed to do? You leave with the P's and ones that did stay you run out of recruits. Most Spanish cats did not want to claim GL but a Hispanic mob which happened to be all Folks in that area..SC..MLD..IG..etc. GL's were no punk back then, had a few scraps with Sayre Park cats. Stay up High and hope all is good.

Sup 40, Hope all is good with you too.
No doubt Stray, besides the Uptown Lords, you said it well!

User avatar
619Loc
boss
boss
Posts: 2488
Joined: April 20th, 2013, 11:57 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Lower California

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by 619Loc » April 17th, 2014, 1:08 am

How is this hood taken seriously with a name like that?

"Ey Lil homie, wanna bang Gaylords? Wanna get put down on this Gaylord Nation"

That shit sounds corny

Greasers712
boss
boss
Posts: 2334
Joined: August 29th, 2010, 12:53 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: neutral
Location: Burlington Wis.

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by Greasers712 » April 17th, 2014, 10:24 am

2wo-g wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
DOUGLASPARKK wrote:Gaylords aint shit.

They were always racists.

They were never the factor they make themselves out to be.

Their cred lies in the fact that they the only White mob left that didn't let Latinos and Blacks in. They a one block having mob and basically the same in the pen as those Saxon Knights are in Indiana.

There are plenty of white hitters in Chicago but they bang Latin or Black mobs.

Its well known that we've always had members of different racial backgrounds and reason why fagots like you say we are is cause we're a majority white gang since were Pro American and because of that not many minorities identify with us.

An to say we don't go as hard as black/Latin mobs is dumb. We give hell to anyone that wants a price and that's a fact.

An don't compare Chicago GL to the ones in Indiana cause they're on some other shit.
"We had plenty of different ethnicities in our gang. Theres greek, italian, polish, german. Probably the most diverse gang out tbh"

I know what you're quoting and German wasn't even mentioned EVER in our history you fagot. Most likely have more Natives than we do Germans.


I know you're a half wit an all but perhaps you've heard the expression believe half what you see and nothing that you hear. So heres a couple pics that may convince you half way that we're not the racists you make my Nation out to be.

https://m.flickr.com/photos/90643068@N04/8236796258/

https://m.flickr.com/photos/90643068@N04/8305071907/

https://m.flickr.com/photos/90643068@N04/8658403839/

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 82 guests