Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Da1&Only
lieutenant
lieutenant
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Chicagoland Aurora, IL-Grand Blvd.

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by Da1&Only » March 25th, 2011, 6:35 pm

i just wanna say on the real that them vids was dope.

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog
oog
Affiliation: THEE ALKN

Post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » March 28th, 2011, 4:56 am

White-O wrote:Damn, i herd you guyz were Destroyed, still around huh? still a mostly white gang? Simon City Royalz still your rivalz?
THEY WERE NEVER DESTROYED..............THEY JUST SUFFERED A SETBACK..............BUT THEIR BACK AGAIN THOUGH

Greasers712
boss
boss
Affiliation: neutral

Post by Greasers712 » June 26th, 2011, 4:54 am

Almighty GayLords Nation 712 Till The Day I Die :tiphat:

:tiphat:

that1guy
fresh meat
Affiliation: Milwaukee

Post by that1guy » July 1st, 2011, 3:31 pm

wish we had a gang like this in milwaukee us white boys sick of taking shit from black and latino gangs

SolidFoe
underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral

Post by SolidFoe » July 1st, 2011, 9:27 pm

that1guy wrote:wish we had a gang like this in milwaukee us white boys sick of taking shit from black and latino gangs
you sound like you trying to instigate some racial bullshit on this board

Greasers712
boss
boss

Post by Greasers712 » July 1st, 2011, 11:02 pm

that1guy wrote:wish we had a gang like this in milwaukee us white boys sick of taking shit from black and latino gangs
I could understand wanting to stick together, but Black and Latinos are not our enemy :2cents: FOLKS ARE :tiphat:

74Cokane
associate
Region: North East
Affiliation: Gangster Disciples

Post by 74Cokane » July 2nd, 2011, 10:14 am

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:IMA ROCK, IMA STONE, IMA GAYLORD TO THE BONE!!! Love, Peace, and Chicago STONE GREASE!!! 712 leave ya head swell!!!
AND DON'T FORGET THOUGH............YA'LL WERE THA VERY FIRST ONES TO START THAT WHOLE RENEGADE SHIT...........CAUSE IF IT WASN'T FOR YA'LL..........EVERYONE RIGHT NOW WILL STLL BE COOL WITH EACH OTHER..........BUT NOPE CAUSE OF YA'LL........EVERYONE IS IN WAR RIGHT NOW...........YA'LL STARTED THAT WHOLE EVERYBODY-KILLA TYPE SHIT...........YA'LL WERE TRENDSETTERS AND NOW EVERYONE WANTS TO BE A RENEGADE...........AND STILL ALKN AND STILL AGLN AND DON'T FORGET WPO
stop riding his dick :facepalm:

BigBoyHarlem
underboss
underboss
Affiliation: .

Post by BigBoyHarlem » July 3rd, 2011, 2:23 pm

BLAKKONBLAKKCRIME wrote:I HEARD THE NIKKAS FROM GRAND / DIVISION st , WASHED UR NATION UP . :2cents: :2cents:
Was.

that1guy
fresh meat

Post by that1guy » July 7th, 2011, 7:37 pm

SolidFoe wrote:
nope just wish we had a white gang to preserve our culture in shit like that all the whites are turning wiggers and it makes me mad that they wanna have part in something that they i think dont know shit about

that1guy
fresh meat

Post by that1guy » July 7th, 2011, 7:41 pm

that1guy wrote:
SolidFoe wrote:
nope just wish we had a white gang to preserve our culture in shit like that all the whites are turning wiggers and it makes me mad that they wanna have part in something that they i think dont know shit about
o yeah when i said us white boys i mean me and my friends that i kick it wit not them fake ass pussy wiggers

elemenT_GerMONEY
underboss
underboss

Post by elemenT_GerMONEY » July 7th, 2011, 7:43 pm

that1guy wrote:
SolidFoe wrote:
lol i think he just another racist dumbass from stormfront... i can put an end to all of your problems @that1guy, just take a gun, point it at your head and pull the trigger... incase u dont have a gun yet, make sure u buy one.. doesnt have to be a good one, youre only gonna need it once :shoot: :shoot:

that1guy
fresh meat

Post by that1guy » July 7th, 2011, 7:54 pm

elemenT_GerMONEY wrote:
that1guy wrote:
SolidFoe wrote:
lol i think he just another racist dumbass from stormfront... i can put an end to all of your problems @that1guy, just take a gun, point it at your head and pull the trigger... incase u dont have a gun yet, make sure u buy one.. doesnt have to be a good one, youre only gonna need it once :shoot: :shoot:
wtf is storm front???? your probly one of the wiggers iam taking about walking around thinking ur black in shit getting hoed by all ur black freiends becouse u wanna be just like them but you cant bet you got no heart scared hiding behind them lmao

Aztek Dawg
captain
captain

Post by Aztek Dawg » July 7th, 2011, 8:47 pm

that1guy wrote:
SolidFoe wrote:
Attachments
racist2.gif
racist2.gif (205.18 KiB) Viewed 2676 times

Greasers712
boss
boss

Post by Greasers712 » July 7th, 2011, 9:58 pm

AGLN TILL THE END :tiphat:

SolidFoe
underboss
underboss

Post by SolidFoe » July 8th, 2011, 12:37 am

that1guy wrote:
SolidFoe wrote:

i understand you on that aspect

Angelo Krazy
boss
boss
Affiliation: Angelo 4CH

Post by Angelo Krazy » July 8th, 2011, 1:30 am

74Cokane wrote:
KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:IMA ROCK, IMA STONE, IMA GAYLORD TO THE BONE!!! Love, Peace, and Chicago STONE GREASE!!! 712 leave ya head swell!!!
AND DON'T FORGET THOUGH............YA'LL WERE THA VERY FIRST ONES TO START THAT WHOLE RENEGADE SHIT...........CAUSE IF IT WASN'T FOR YA'LL..........EVERYONE RIGHT NOW WILL STLL BE COOL WITH EACH OTHER..........BUT NOPE CAUSE OF YA'LL........EVERYONE IS IN WAR RIGHT NOW...........YA'LL STARTED THAT WHOLE EVERYBODY-KILLA TYPE SHIT...........YA'LL WERE TRENDSETTERS AND NOW EVERYONE WANTS TO BE A RENEGADE...........AND STILL ALKN AND STILL AGLN AND DON'T FORGET WPO
stop riding his dick :facepalm:
king fuckery is getting to other people on the hood up :lmao:

Greasers712
boss
boss

Post by Greasers712 » July 9th, 2011, 10:42 am

SolidFoe wrote:
that1guy wrote:
SolidFoe wrote:

i understand you on that aspect

:tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat:

PLAYBOYG
underboss
underboss
Affiliation: ROSSETTI

Post by PLAYBOYG » July 9th, 2011, 11:03 am

THE ONLY GANGS LIKE THAT ARE LEFT OUR SKINHEADS RACIST OR NON :2cents: :2cents:

Greasers712
boss
boss

Post by Greasers712 » July 9th, 2011, 3:26 pm

PLAYBOYG wrote:THE ONLY GANGS LIKE THAT ARE LEFT OUR SKINHEADS RACIST OR NON :2cents: :2cents:

Im not sure what you're asking but there are Skinheads who are both racist and non-racist :2cents: GayLords are definitely a fer stretch from the Skinhead scene. We actually go at it with racist Skinheads round Wis/IL border. One Skinhead called a GayLord a race traitor and in return got his jaw broken by the GL shorty.. I associate with SHARP Skinheads of Chicago but they're a non-racist and are even anti-racist. SHARP means S.kin H.eads A.gainst R.acial P.redjudice :2cents: For those Blacks out there who dont know the whole "Skinhead" scene came from Jamaica :2cents:

PLAYBOYG
underboss
underboss

Post by PLAYBOYG » July 9th, 2011, 4:38 pm

IM NOT ASKING NOTHING :lmao: IM SAYING SKINHEADS EITHER RACIST OR NON ARE THE ONLY GANGS THAT ARE LEFT THAT ARE NOT INTO THE RAP CULTURE, SHARP SKINHEADS OF CHICAGO :wtf: :wtf: ? SHARP AND SKINHEADS OF CHICAGO AKA " SHOC" ARE TWO DIFF CREWS IF U DID NOT KNOW. I HATE EVERYONE EQUALLY :lmao: AND TRUST NONE :2cents: :2cents:

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior
superior
Affiliation: SELF MADE GANGSTAZ WE DONT HONOR NOBODY HOE 1974
Location: 1974 GANGSTAZ SINCE 1997 YOU LIL NIGGAZ PEONZ CK SCRK FSK LKK IIVLK CVLK TVLK NORTHSIDE GUNNERZ

Post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » July 9th, 2011, 8:24 pm

Aztek Dawg wrote:
that1guy wrote:
SolidFoe wrote:
SOLIDFOE IS THAT YOU LOL AZTEK SNAPPED

Greasers712
boss
boss

Post by Greasers712 » July 10th, 2011, 12:29 pm

PLAYBOYG wrote:IM NOT ASKING NOTHING :lmao: IM SAYING SKINHEADS EITHER RACIST OR NON ARE THE ONLY GANGS THAT ARE LEFT THAT ARE NOT INTO THE RAP CULTURE, SHARP SKINHEADS OF CHICAGO :wtf: :wtf: ? SHARP AND SKINHEADS OF CHICAGO AKA " SHOC" ARE TWO DIFF CREWS IF U DID NOT KNOW. I HATE EVERYONE EQUALLY :lmao: AND TRUST NONE :2cents: :2cents:
I also heard of SHOC, but they're still SHARPS to be found within the city :2cents: I know some GLs listen to rap some, but I wouldnt say we're in the hip-hop culture
:tiphat: In fact we're probably the ONLY street gang in the People/Folks Nation that isnt into the hip-hop culture :2cents:

PLAYBOYG
underboss
underboss

Post by PLAYBOYG » July 10th, 2011, 12:55 pm

THE ONLY CREWS I KNOW IS FEAR CITY, SHOC,CMS THE REST OUR BONEHEADS(NAZIS,) OR INDEPENDENT (NEUTRON SKINS) I MET SKINS WHO BELIEVE IN THE SHARP PHILOSPHY BUT CLAIM A CREW INSTEAD :2cents: :tiphat:

Greasers712
boss
boss

Post by Greasers712 » July 10th, 2011, 1:02 pm

PLAYBOYG wrote:THE ONLY CREWS I KNOW IS FEAR CITY, SHOC,CMS THE REST OUR BONEHEADS(NAZIS,) OR INDEPENDENT (NEUTRON SKINS) I MET SKINS WHO BELIEVE IN THE SHARP PHILOSPHY BUT CLAIM A CREW INSTEAD :2cents: :tiphat:

Ive personally seen these guys rep at Punk rock concerts like at the VIC and Congress theatre in Chicago :2cents: They HATE Chi-town 77s :2cents: I thought CMS was also into the racist bulll..

Greasers712
boss
boss

Post by Greasers712 » July 16th, 2011, 11:48 pm

HAPPY ALMIGHTY 712 :tiphat: