Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Greasers712
boss
boss
Posts: 2334
Joined: August 29th, 2010, 12:53 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: neutral
Location: Burlington Wis.

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by Greasers712 » April 17th, 2014, 10:29 am

Pics I meant to post are in that album that has Black/Latin/Native GLs



User avatar
2wo-G
king
king
Posts: 9241
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap
Location: Yerberia

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by 2wo-G » April 17th, 2014, 10:43 am

Greasers712 wrote:
2wo-g wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
DOUGLASPARKK wrote:Gaylords aint shit.

They were always racists.

They were never the factor they make themselves out to be.

Their cred lies in the fact that they the only White mob left that didn't let Latinos and Blacks in. They a one block having mob and basically the same in the pen as those Saxon Knights are in Indiana.

There are plenty of white hitters in Chicago but they bang Latin or Black mobs.

Its well known that we've always had members of different racial backgrounds and reason why fagots like you say we are is cause we're a majority white gang since were Pro American and because of that not many minorities identify with us.

An to say we don't go as hard as black/Latin mobs is dumb. We give hell to anyone that wants a price and that's a fact.

An don't compare Chicago GL to the ones in Indiana cause they're on some other shit.
"We had plenty of different ethnicities in our gang. Theres greek, italian, polish, german. Probably the most diverse gang out tbh"

I know what you're quoting and German wasn't even mentioned EVER in our history you fagot. Most likely have more Natives than we do Germans.


I know you're a half wit an all but perhaps you've heard the expression believe half what you see and nothing that you hear. So heres a couple pics that may convince you half way that we're not the racists you make my Nation out to be.

https://m.flickr.com/photos/90643068@N04/8236796258/

https://m.flickr.com/photos/90643068@N04/8305071907/

https://m.flickr.com/photos/90643068@N04/8658403839/
Right have a gang where the motto on a card was "kill all spics" & have an abbreviation for "Great American Youth Leading Our Right Destroying Spics" and having an admitted attitude of getting those damn brown folks out their neighborhood cuz they were destroying american culture but god forbid yall be racist. And you trip over saying Germans in the gang? LMAO yall weirdos

Greasers712
boss
boss
Posts: 2334
Joined: August 29th, 2010, 12:53 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: neutral
Location: Burlington Wis.

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by Greasers712 » April 17th, 2014, 1:46 pm

2wo-g wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
2wo-g wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
DOUGLASPARKK wrote:Gaylords aint shit.

They were always racists.

They were never the factor they make themselves out to be.

Their cred lies in the fact that they the only White mob left that didn't let Latinos and Blacks in. They a one block having mob and basically the same in the pen as those Saxon Knights are in Indiana.

There are plenty of white hitters in Chicago but they bang Latin or Black mobs.

Its well known that we've always had members of different racial backgrounds and reason why fagots like you say we are is cause we're a majority white gang since were Pro American and because of that not many minorities identify with us.

An to say we don't go as hard as black/Latin mobs is dumb. We give hell to anyone that wants a price and that's a fact.

An don't compare Chicago GL to the ones in Indiana cause they're on some other shit.
"We had plenty of different ethnicities in our gang. Theres greek, italian, polish, german. Probably the most diverse gang out tbh"

I know what you're quoting and German wasn't even mentioned EVER in our history you fagot. Most likely have more Natives than we do Germans.


I know you're a half wit an all but perhaps you've heard the expression believe half what you see and nothing that you hear. So heres a couple pics that may convince you half way that we're not the racists you make my Nation out to be.

https://m.flickr.com/photos/90643068@N04/8236796258/

https://m.flickr.com/photos/90643068@N04/8305071907/

https://m.flickr.com/photos/90643068@N04/8658403839/
Right have a gang where the motto on a card was "kill all spics" & have an abbreviation for "Great American Youth Leading Our Right Destroying Spics" and having an admitted attitude of getting those damn brown folks out their neighborhood cuz they were destroying american culture but god forbid yall be racist. And you trip over saying Germans in the gang? LMAO yall weirdos


I just realized you're from the South and have not a clue of Chicago gangs or its politics so I'm not gonna try an explain em to some hoodup tourist.

C-notes-Popes-Royals and all other White gangs had similar sayings at one point or another (while having a different races within their mob)

An if you think gangs like LKs, IGz weren't prejudice then you dumber than you sound.

Funny thing is that the more prejudice mobs in 2014 are mobs like GDz BDz an BPS. An what cracks me up bout that is them fools don't even see white people on the reg and stay killing each other yet the white man is the problem.

Greasers712
boss
boss
Posts: 2334
Joined: August 29th, 2010, 12:53 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: neutral
Location: Burlington Wis.

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by Greasers712 » April 17th, 2014, 1:48 pm

2wo-g wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
2wo-g wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
DOUGLASPARKK wrote:Gaylords aint shit.

They were always racists.

They were never the factor they make themselves out to be.

Their cred lies in the fact that they the only White mob left that didn't let Latinos and Blacks in. They a one block having mob and basically the same in the pen as those Saxon Knights are in Indiana.

There are plenty of white hitters in Chicago but they bang Latin or Black mobs.

Its well known that we've always had members of different racial backgrounds and reason why fagots like you say we are is cause we're a majority white gang since were Pro American and because of that not many minorities identify with us.

An to say we don't go as hard as black/Latin mobs is dumb. We give hell to anyone that wants a price and that's a fact.

An don't compare Chicago GL to the ones in Indiana cause they're on some other shit.
"We had plenty of different ethnicities in our gang. Theres greek, italian, polish, german. Probably the most diverse gang out tbh"

I know what you're quoting and German wasn't even mentioned EVER in our history you fagot. Most likely have more Natives than we do Germans.


I know you're a half wit an all but perhaps you've heard the expression believe half what you see and nothing that you hear. So heres a couple pics that may convince you half way that we're not the racists you make my Nation out to be.

https://m.flickr.com/photos/90643068@N04/8236796258/

https://m.flickr.com/photos/90643068@N04/8305071907/

https://m.flickr.com/photos/90643068@N04/8658403839/
Right have a gang where the motto on a card was "kill all spics" & have an abbreviation for "Great American Youth Leading Our Right Destroying Spics" and having an admitted attitude of getting those damn brown folks out their neighborhood cuz they were destroying american culture but god forbid yall be racist. And you trip over saying Germans in the gang? LMAO yall weirdos


I just realized you're from the South and have not a clue of Chicago gangs or its politics so I'm not gonna try an explain em to some hoodup tourist.

C-notes-Popes-Royals and all other White gangs had similar sayings at one point or another (while having a different races within their mob)

An if you think gangs like LKs, IGz weren't prejudice then you dumber than you sound.

Funny thing is that the more prejudice mobs in 2014 are mobs like GDz BDz an BPS. An what cracks me up bout that is them fools don't even see white people on the reg and stay killing each other yet the white man is the problem.

User avatar
2wo-G
king
king
Posts: 9241
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap
Location: Yerberia

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by 2wo-G » April 17th, 2014, 2:58 pm

I wanna see latino thugs talmbout "fuck spics kill em all I dont want them brown motherfuckers in my country"

I dont think one should spend all their time blaming the white man in lieu of taking action but you dont have to live in a white neighborhood to be affected by them its still white america LMAO thats not racism its jus what it is.

WhiteKid
foot soldier
foot soldier
Posts: 190
Joined: February 8th, 2013, 3:32 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by WhiteKid » April 18th, 2014, 1:17 am

You making white folks look bad dude, just stop.

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1454
Joined: May 5th, 2012, 9:24 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » April 18th, 2014, 7:59 am

[quote="2wo-g"]I wanna see latino thugs talmbout "fuck spics kill em all I dont want them brown motherfuckers in my country"

:wtf: What the fuck are you tryna say guy cuz you aint making much sense...

hiighassniigga
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1664
Joined: May 14th, 2013, 11:14 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: paper city

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by hiighassniigga » April 18th, 2014, 6:32 pm

619Loc wrote:How is this hood taken seriously with a name like that?

"Ey Lil homie, wanna bang Gaylords? Wanna get put down on this Gaylord Nation"

That shit sounds corny
no one takes them seriously. dont let this kid fool you. he's from wisconsin anyways. gaylords have been a non factor since the 80s.

Greasers712
boss
boss
Posts: 2334
Joined: August 29th, 2010, 12:53 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: neutral
Location: Burlington Wis.

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by Greasers712 » April 18th, 2014, 8:59 pm

hiighassniigga wrote:
619Loc wrote:How is this hood taken seriously with a name like that?

"Ey Lil homie, wanna bang Gaylords? Wanna get put down on this Gaylord Nation"

That shit sounds corny

We have a notorious reputation for being an American gang that gang nearly every major gang hell for nearly 75yrz now.

What's in a name? There's plenty out there that fear and respect the GLN.

Only place you'll see a motherfucket disrespect the name is on this lame ass site cause I know for fact that if these chicken shits on here wouldn't be on that an if they were they better be packing some heat cause everyone in Chicago knows we'll go at it with the best of em weather were riding 20 deep at a bar or 4 deep on st corner it don't mattet

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
superior
Posts: 5882
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE
Location: Westside of Chicago Austin/Maywood
Contact:

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by Greenghost2212 » April 20th, 2014, 2:04 pm

ON UNKNOWN I JUST REALIZED HIGH FOR A MOE U SHO BE AT GREASER A LOT IF HE FAKE LET HIM FAKE WHATS TO A REAL NIGGA BUT I WANNA KNOW IS IF YO MOE BROS UP NORTH OFF THAT GSTONE BS OR WHAT 5?

Greasers712
boss
boss
Posts: 2334
Joined: August 29th, 2010, 12:53 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: neutral
Location: Burlington Wis.

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by Greasers712 » April 20th, 2014, 2:20 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:ON UNKNOWN I JUST REALIZED HIGH FOR A MOE U SHO BE AT GREASER A LOT IF HE FAKE LET HIM FAKE WHATS TO A REAL NIGGA BUT I WANNA KNOW IS IF YO MOE BROS UP NORTH OFF THAT GSTONE BS OR WHAT 5?

Lord, ain't no mob wanna admit to getting that buzz from the GLN an them bps from up north are one of em.

Not to say they didn't get theirs. Rip Geronimo rip Keith.

An you know them Moes are $ over People5 any day. They on that gangster stone bullshit.

x115z
fresh meat
Posts: 5
Joined: April 11th, 2014, 1:27 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by x115z » April 27th, 2014, 6:04 pm

Is there a reason why you don't have more germans in your mob? I want to join but I'm German is it sad for me or am I okay? And there's nothing on Gaylords on Facebook, I posted a few adds on CL looking for gaylords in Milwaukee but no one responded, I even went on the official website to ask if I could join they didn't respond. And did I read that right (On the website) that the gaylords are buddy buddy with bloods?

MakK Sin
fresh meat
Posts: 7
Joined: August 9th, 2014, 10:29 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: Folks/Unknown Assassin
Location: Atlanta

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by MakK Sin » August 10th, 2014, 12:17 am

Unknown Assassin shit... 12 11 11

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
superior
Posts: 5882
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE
Location: Westside of Chicago Austin/Maywood
Contact:

Re: Almighty GayLords Nation 712!!! History and Documentary

Post by Greenghost2212 » August 11th, 2014, 4:23 am

Greasers712 wrote:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:ON UNKNOWN I JUST REALIZED HIGH FOR A MOE U SHO BE AT GREASER A LOT IF HE FAKE LET HIM FAKE WHATS TO A REAL NIGGA BUT I WANNA KNOW IS IF YO MOE BROS UP NORTH OFF THAT GSTONE BS OR WHAT 5?

Lord, ain't no mob wanna admit to getting that buzz from the GLN an them bps from up north are one of em.

Not to say they didn't get theirs. Rip Geronimo rip Keith.

An you know them Moes are $ over People5 any day. They on that gangster stone bullshit.
IM NOT DEFENDIN U CLOWN :whaat: I SEE WHY MOE BE AT U NOW :discust:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 76 guests