Larry,David,Shorty,Boonie...Setting da record straight

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: Larry,David,Shorty,Boonie...Setting da record straight

Post by Greenghost2212 » November 1st, 2014, 2:00 am

MOB_TIED wrote:
MOB_TIED wrote:
Matty-C wrote:
bolotre wrote:Aw ok...Shiid 4 a long tiime I thought breeds nd BDs was 1 until I got a lil older nd started rotating wit my older cousin dats a breed nd he schooled me on da shit...He told me da same shit u just said dat BG nd New Breeds wasnt da same thing at 1st...He told me da New Breeds had split 4 a second but came back so u 100 wit dat :tiphat: ....I can tell niggas this tho...If any mob in da city get da Title of straight GOONS it gotta go to da breeds...EVERY breed I met was a straight animal...I know Im FOLKS nd most breeds dont really get down wit GDs like but u cant do nuthin but honor dem niggas when dey come thru... I :tiphat: to breeds jo Boonie organized his mob the right way...Real Nigga Shit :2cents:
And the Breed's tore the fuck out of the Trav's motherland. From 3900 W. Grenshaw, to 3400 W. Grenshaw they were killing Trav's. And the Trav's have the heaveist security I've ever seen in my life on those 5 blocks. Heaveir then any project. Heaveir than the C's on Chicago. Heavier than a one square block with every gangway packed making one of those blocks 20K a day. Them Breed's killed over 40 Trav's in those 5 blocks, and they were heavely out numbered in '06 alone.
NIGGAZ DON'T WANA HEAR DA FACTS G R.I.P 2 DEM 1-3 ANA BOYZ OFF CHRISTIANA DAT WENT DOWN BUSSIN AT DA CPD
HoodBeenUp wrote:This is a interesting thread
ITZ KNOWN FACT DAT ATLEAST 2 OF DEM BODIES DROPPED ON OUR SIDE DURING DAT WAR WERE CONTRIBUTED BY CPD AND NOT TVL :2cents: AS A MATTER FACT NIGGAZ COULD GO AS FAR TO SAY IT WUZ BREED VS TVL N CPD CUZ CPD WUZ INTERCEPTIN A MISSION WHEN THEY BODIED DEM BREEDZ POSSIBLY SAVIN DA LIVES OF A COUPLE MO TRAVS DAT WOULDA GOT DAT ISSUE BUT ALOTTA PEOPLE FAIL TO MENTION DAT ASPECT THO CONSIDERING DA FACT DEM 1-3 CHRISTIANA / CHRISTIANA DOUGLAS BREEDS HELD SHIT DOWN N LAWNDALE MOTHERLAND OF VICE LORD SURROUNDED N FLOODED BY 1-5 CHRISTIANA SICKO MOB TVLS DAM NEAR RITE AT DA BORDER OF HOLY CITY VICE LORD CENTRAL LOCATED JUS SOUTH N TO DA NORTH NIGGAZ HAD TO DEAL WIT DEM FILMORE & HOMAN TVLS N LORDS FROM GRENSHAW TO LEXINGTON ON UP TO FLOURNOY NOTICE I DIDN'T EVEN MENTION ALBANY TO DA EAST TRAV CENTRAL LOL DEM BREEDS TO DA WEST FROM KTOWN ALREADY HAD THEY HANDS FULL DEALING WIT DEM KTOWN GD'S MITE I ADD DESPITE BEING N A VICE LORD HOT SPOT NIGGAZ WUZ BLATENTLY DROPPIN VL JUS LIKE MOES LORDS N BD'S RANDOMLY N BLATENTLY DROP DA FORKS OUTTA HABIT TENSION WUZ HEAVY
MATTY C ON POINT :2cents:
OK TAKE THEM 2 AWAY YALL STILL HAD WAY MORE BODIES ON YALL SIDE #FACTS

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: Larry,David,Shorty,Boonie...Setting da record straight

Post by Greenghost2212 » November 1st, 2014, 2:01 am

MOB_TIED wrote:
MOB_TIED wrote:
Matty-C wrote:
bolotre wrote:Aw ok...Shiid 4 a long tiime I thought breeds nd BDs was 1 until I got a lil older nd started rotating wit my older cousin dats a breed nd he schooled me on da shit...He told me da same shit u just said dat BG nd New Breeds wasnt da same thing at 1st...He told me da New Breeds had split 4 a second but came back so u 100 wit dat :tiphat: ....I can tell niggas this tho...If any mob in da city get da Title of straight GOONS it gotta go to da breeds...EVERY breed I met was a straight animal...I know Im FOLKS nd most breeds dont really get down wit GDs like but u cant do nuthin but honor dem niggas when dey come thru... I :tiphat: to breeds jo Boonie organized his mob the right way...Real Nigga Shit :2cents:
And the Breed's tore the fuck out of the Trav's motherland. From 3900 W. Grenshaw, to 3400 W. Grenshaw they were killing Trav's. And the Trav's have the heaveist security I've ever seen in my life on those 5 blocks. Heaveir then any project. Heaveir than the C's on Chicago. Heavier than a one square block with every gangway packed making one of those blocks 20K a day. Them Breed's killed over 40 Trav's in those 5 blocks, and they were heavely out numbered in '06 alone.
NIGGAZ DON'T WANA HEAR DA FACTS G R.I.P 2 DEM 1-3 ANA BOYZ OFF CHRISTIANA DAT WENT DOWN BUSSIN AT DA CPD
HoodBeenUp wrote:This is a interesting thread
ITZ KNOWN FACT DAT ATLEAST 2 OF DEM BODIES DROPPED ON OUR SIDE DURING DAT WAR WERE CONTRIBUTED BY CPD AND NOT TVL :2cents: AS A MATTER FACT NIGGAZ COULD GO AS FAR TO SAY IT WUZ BREED VS TVL N CPD CUZ CPD WUZ INTERCEPTIN A MISSION WHEN THEY BODIED DEM BREEDZ POSSIBLY SAVIN DA LIVES OF A COUPLE MO TRAVS DAT WOULDA GOT DAT ISSUE BUT ALOTTA PEOPLE FAIL TO MENTION DAT ASPECT THO CONSIDERING DA FACT DEM 1-3 CHRISTIANA / CHRISTIANA DOUGLAS BREEDS HELD SHIT DOWN N LAWNDALE MOTHERLAND OF VICE LORD SURROUNDED N FLOODED BY 1-5 CHRISTIANA SICKO MOB TVLS DAM NEAR RITE AT DA BORDER OF HOLY CITY VICE LORD CENTRAL LOCATED JUS SOUTH N TO DA NORTH NIGGAZ HAD TO DEAL WIT DEM FILMORE & HOMAN TVLS N LORDS FROM GRENSHAW TO LEXINGTON ON UP TO FLOURNOY NOTICE I DIDN'T EVEN MENTION ALBANY TO DA EAST TRAV CENTRAL LOL DEM BREEDS TO DA WEST FROM KTOWN ALREADY HAD THEY HANDS FULL DEALING WIT DEM KTOWN GD'S MITE I ADD DESPITE BEING N A VICE LORD HOT SPOT NIGGAZ WUZ BLATENTLY DROPPIN VL JUS LIKE MOES LORDS N BD'S RANDOMLY N BLATENTLY DROP DA FORKS OUTTA HABIT TENSION WUZ HEAVY
MATTY C ON POINT :2cents:
OK TAKE THEM 2 AWAY YALL STILL HAD WAY MORE BODIES ON YALL SIDE #FACTS

User avatar
MoneyMackMurder
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1725
Joined: August 2nd, 2014, 9:19 am

Re: Larry,David,Shorty,Boonie...Setting da record straight

Post by MoneyMackMurder » November 1st, 2014, 9:12 am

TWENTY74 wrote::cmon: :smh: damn mel u still bragging about some old shit yo branch wasn't even apart of :killself:

unknowns best days r behind them :lol: probably got 400 members left :whaat:

User avatar
SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!!
underboss
underboss
Posts: 973
Joined: December 16th, 2009, 3:46 pm

Re: Larry,David,Shorty,Boonie...Setting da record straight

Post by SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! » November 1st, 2014, 10:44 am

It's way more Unknowns then 400 it's almost 400 Uz in 5th city they just don't all fuck wit each other The whole,DaleGang(Richest Unknowns outwest),the unknowns that b by the gas station on homan and independence and a few more sets and it's still a lot of scattered Uz outside 5th city the unknowns prob third biggest Vicelord mob

User avatar
SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!!
underboss
underboss
Posts: 973
Joined: December 16th, 2009, 3:46 pm

Re: Larry,David,Shorty,Boonie...Setting da record straight

Post by SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! » November 1st, 2014, 10:55 am

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:
MOB_TIED wrote:
MOB_TIED wrote:
Matty-C wrote:
bolotre wrote:Aw ok...Shiid 4 a long tiime I thought breeds nd BDs was 1 until I got a lil older nd started rotating wit my older cousin dats a breed nd he schooled me on da shit...He told me da same shit u just said dat BG nd New Breeds wasnt da same thing at 1st...He told me da New Breeds had split 4 a second but came back so u 100 wit dat :tiphat: ....I can tell niggas this tho...If any mob in da city get da Title of straight GOONS it gotta go to da breeds...EVERY breed I met was a straight animal...I know Im FOLKS nd most breeds dont really get down wit GDs like but u cant do nuthin but honor dem niggas when dey come thru... I :tiphat: to breeds jo Boonie organized his mob the right way...Real Nigga Shit :2cents:
And the Breed's tore the fuck out of the Trav's motherland. From 3900 W. Grenshaw, to 3400 W. Grenshaw they were killing Trav's. And the Trav's have the heaveist security I've ever seen in my life on those 5 blocks. Heaveir then any project. Heaveir than the C's on Chicago. Heavier than a one square block with every gangway packed making one of those blocks 20K a day. Them Breed's killed over 40 Trav's in those 5 blocks, and they were heavely out numbered in '06 alone.
NIGGAZ DON'T WANA HEAR DA FACTS G R.I.P 2 DEM 1-3 ANA BOYZ OFF CHRISTIANA DAT WENT DOWN BUSSIN AT DA CPD
HoodBeenUp wrote:This is a interesting thread
ITZ KNOWN FACT DAT ATLEAST 2 OF DEM BODIES DROPPED ON OUR SIDE DURING DAT WAR WERE CONTRIBUTED BY CPD AND NOT TVL :2cents: AS A MATTER FACT NIGGAZ COULD GO AS FAR TO SAY IT WUZ BREED VS TVL N CPD CUZ CPD WUZ INTERCEPTIN A MISSION WHEN THEY BODIED DEM BREEDZ POSSIBLY SAVIN DA LIVES OF A COUPLE MO TRAVS DAT WOULDA GOT DAT ISSUE BUT ALOTTA PEOPLE FAIL TO MENTION DAT ASPECT THO CONSIDERING DA FACT DEM 1-3 CHRISTIANA / CHRISTIANA DOUGLAS BREEDS HELD SHIT DOWN N LAWNDALE MOTHERLAND OF VICE LORD SURROUNDED N FLOODED BY 1-5 CHRISTIANA SICKO MOB TVLS DAM NEAR RITE AT DA BORDER OF HOLY CITY VICE LORD CENTRAL LOCATED JUS SOUTH N TO DA NORTH NIGGAZ HAD TO DEAL WIT DEM FILMORE & HOMAN TVLS N LORDS FROM GRENSHAW TO LEXINGTON ON UP TO FLOURNOY NOTICE I DIDN'T EVEN MENTION ALBANY TO DA EAST TRAV CENTRAL LOL DEM BREEDS TO DA WEST FROM KTOWN ALREADY HAD THEY HANDS FULL DEALING WIT DEM KTOWN GD'S MITE I ADD DESPITE BEING N A VICE LORD HOT SPOT NIGGAZ WUZ BLATENTLY DROPPIN VL JUS LIKE MOES LORDS N BD'S RANDOMLY N BLATENTLY DROP DA FORKS OUTTA HABIT TENSION WUZ HEAVY
MATTY C ON POINT :2cents:
OK TAKE THEM 2 AWAY YALL STILL HAD WAY MORE BODIES ON YALL SIDE #FACTS

And the breeds is respected out here but be serious buddy gotta be a breed cause back then niggaz had the breedz scarred to claim breed niggaz was on any type of breedz I miss them days when shit was organized even tho that wasn't shit but like four years agos it was way more Chiefs free runnin shit

If y'all wanna talk about a battle talk about like 07 08 09 when the travz was into it wit the Gdz now that was bloody it was even a lil until souls got into it wit gdz at the same time they was fuckin G nem up if sum real gdz on here ask them do they remeber the war wit Tz and Gz in Garfield park they had gdz from out south on Wilcox bringin AA to the niggaz souls and tz was fuckin folks nem up everywhere that's around the time souls ova here started by claiming SolidSoul cause they fucked wit us so hard
Souls is independent but most souls I eva met was gdkkk :2cents:

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: Larry,David,Shorty,Boonie...Setting da record straight

Post by Greenghost2212 » November 1st, 2014, 1:48 pm

TWENTY74 wrote::cmon: :smh: damn mel u still bragging about some old shit yo branch wasn't even apart of :killself:


U AINT FROM HERE OR GONNA COME SO STAY YO GOOF ASS OUT SOUTH AND WASH THEM DIRTY ASS JJ EVANS ASS SLIPPERS :lol:

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: Larry,David,Shorty,Boonie...Setting da record straight

Post by Greenghost2212 » November 1st, 2014, 1:51 pm

MoneyMackMurder wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote::cmon: :smh: damn mel u still bragging about some old shit yo branch wasn't even apart of :killself:

unknowns best days r behind them :lol: probably got 400 members left :whaat:

STILL WAY MORE THAN CC :discust: AND U WAY OFF ANYWAY SO STAY YO FAKE ASS OUT SOUTH :whaat: U DONT SHIT BOUT ANY MOB SHORTY :lol: U NIGGAS PROVE HOW STUPID U ARE EVERYDAY JOE :whaat:

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: Larry,David,Shorty,Boonie...Setting da record straight

Post by Greenghost2212 » November 1st, 2014, 1:53 pm

SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! wrote:It's way more Unknowns then 400 it's almost 400 Uz in 5th city they just don't all fuck wit each other The whole,DaleGang(Richest Unknowns outwest),the unknowns that b by the gas station on homan and independence and a few more sets and it's still a lot of scattered Uz outside 5th city the unknowns prob third biggest Vicelord mob

THESE NIGGAS DONT ROTATE LORD :lol:

G Mac
superior
superior
Posts: 3540
Joined: February 28th, 2012, 4:00 pm

Re: Larry,David,Shorty,Boonie...Setting da record straight

Post by G Mac » November 1st, 2014, 2:56 pm

u gone pay trav for attention.hold his dick when he piss.smoke all yo reggie when yall meet.open doors n pay fa the soakies too :discust:

User avatar
424
superior
superior
Posts: 3582
Joined: September 9th, 2007, 2:53 pm

Re: Larry,David,Shorty,Boonie...Setting da record straight

Post by 424 » November 1st, 2014, 3:46 pm

MOB_TIED wrote:
six6thdisciple wrote:
bolotre wrote:U right!...But only a Breed would know 4 sure
THATS WHY I NEED TO START FUCKING WITH MY B.G/BREED OL'HEAD AGAIN :2cents: ...BUT HE "KING DAVID"/BOONEY KRAZY!!!...
six6thdisciple wrote:
bolotre wrote:Yea most Breeds are
I DID'NT KNOW THAT :2cents: ...I JUST THOUGHT THEY WAS BOONEY KRAZY...
LONG STORY SHORT BG'S CAME OUTTA DA BGDN ALLIANCE BREEDS CAME OUTTA DA BGN B4 THEY REUNITED AS DA NBBGN SO TECHNICALLY BREEDS WERE NEVER DISCIPLES SO Y WOULD BREEDS BE DAVID KRAZY :facepalm: WE DON'T EVEN HONOR DA STAR OF DAVID ALOTTA BREEDS CHILL WIT BD'S TRU ENUFF BUT ALOTTA BREEDS ALSO CHILL WIT LORDS N 4'S DOES DAT MAKE US KING TROY CRAZY, LO CRAZY ETC :wtf: DA ONLY REASON BREEDS TEND 2 CHILL WIT BD'S TRUELY IZ BCUZ DURING OUR INCEPTION DA BG'S ESPECIALLY DA ONES BAK N DA VILL JAMMED HEAVY WIT BD'S AS A MATTER FACT BD'S WERE DA ONLY OTHA MOB WE ALLOWED 2 COEXIST N OUR HEADQUARTERS WE EMBRACED DEM NIGGAZ WHICH GAVE BREATHE 2 DA TRAYZ BOTH WAYZ SAYINS BUT DON'T GO THINKING ALL BD'S COOL WIT BREEDS N VICE VERSA NIGGAZ MAY TAKE OFFENSE BUT I LIVED DIS SHIT FIRST HAND :2cents:
:2cents: folks said a mouf full there.my old head breed from Robert Taylor's N moved to the west side too.N fam said he don't rock w|them bd treys he used to beef it with them(it maybe b/c his family gangsters or grew up N the Taylor's) just off y'all being independent N not joining they demo.igot respect for how y'all stood tho.yall were independent b4 all the transition N still independent but like folks say.we know who y'all linked to inside,but shit you may know folks tho he well N tune w|them breeds N little rock too.

Jay Rock
boss
boss
Posts: 2047
Joined: May 16th, 2014, 9:04 pm

Re: Larry,David,Shorty,Boonie...Setting da record straight

Post by Jay Rock » November 1st, 2014, 5:21 pm

There's a bunch of Lords around the 6. The Travs in the hood. Augusta is mixed with black and latino mobs Central Park and Wilson Lords around Royals, Cobras and SGDs. Latin Stylers and Lords got a peace treaty on Grand :2cents:

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: Larry,David,Shorty,Boonie...Setting da record straight

Post by Greenghost2212 » November 2nd, 2014, 5:18 pm

StillOn1 wrote:u gone pay trav for attention.hold his dick when he piss.smoke all yo reggie when yall meet.open doors n pay fa the soakies too :discust:


:lol: U STILL TYPIN CUZ U CANT TRAVEL LAME ASS LOC :whaat: FUCK U AND YO WEAK ASS MOB SHORTY :lol: AINT NO LORDS SCARED OF NO FUCKIN LOC :cmon:

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: Larry,David,Shorty,Boonie...Setting da record straight

Post by Greenghost2212 » November 2nd, 2014, 5:19 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:
StillOn1 wrote:u gone pay trav for attention.hold his dick when he piss.smoke all yo reggie when yall meet.open doors n pay fa the soakies too :discust:
:rip: :lmao: im telling ya dis nigga mel the only 30 year old man who needs help n attention from other niggas.. Mel a 35 yr old nigga who said he inactive but still sayin die 6 when he around other hooks :lol: Mel da only nigga alive who used to sit on utha lap in 82 83 listenin to stories how bds n gds used to fuck outwest b4 stones n cobras A&A them :lmao:


AND U A 20 YO LIL ASS BOY WHO SHOE GAME FUCKED UP LIKE YA MOMS IS :whaat: AUNT JAMAMIA LOOKIN ASS :lol:

G Mac
superior
superior
Posts: 3540
Joined: February 28th, 2012, 4:00 pm

Re: Larry,David,Shorty,Boonie...Setting da record straight

Post by G Mac » November 2nd, 2014, 6:11 pm

damn this shit on here be hurtin yo feelins.u can tell u sensitive :discust:

G Mac
superior
superior
Posts: 3540
Joined: February 28th, 2012, 4:00 pm

Re: Larry,David,Shorty,Boonie...Setting da record straight

Post by G Mac » November 2nd, 2014, 6:23 pm

mel wife a tranny :whaat: he needed somebody more aggressive than him.that bitch look like ben wallace by the face.

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: Larry,David,Shorty,Boonie...Setting da record straight

Post by Greenghost2212 » November 3rd, 2014, 7:15 am

:bored: IT FIGURES IT WOULD BE A BRICK COMIN UP WIT ALL THAT GAY SHIT. :whaat:

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: Larry,David,Shorty,Boonie...Setting da record straight

Post by Greenghost2212 » November 3rd, 2014, 7:18 am

And 20 stop LYIN u just like most bricks out south. Can afford a gun BUT CAN'T AFFORD SOME CLEAN CLOTHES OR YA OWN CRIB. :discust:

Anaboy
fresh meat
Posts: 1
Joined: October 12th, 2016, 10:01 pm

Re: Larry,David,Shorty,Boonie...Setting da record straight

Post by Anaboy » October 12th, 2016, 10:05 pm

Chippo wrote:
Caiza wrote:y'all GD's dnt fucc wit da GD"s in NYC? and who is dis queen shieba bitch i keep hearing bout dat was 1st queen
of GD's? sum 1 clear da air
sheba is a crip/gd thing



Sheba was a person who led S.O.S

User avatar
nmyownzone
foot soldier
foot soldier
Posts: 198
Joined: March 4th, 2011, 4:25 pm

Re: Larry,David,Shorty,Boonie...Setting da record straight

Post by nmyownzone » November 7th, 2016, 1:15 pm

Anaboy wrote:
Chippo wrote:
Caiza wrote:y'all GD's dnt fucc wit da GD"s in NYC? and who is dis queen shieba bitch i keep hearing bout dat was 1st queen
of GD's? sum 1 clear da air
sheba is a crip/gd thing



Sheba was a person who led S.O.S
@ Anaboy

You off 13th n christiana? Breednem will always be just a clique who slightly expanded and converted to a nation :2cents: Sicko Mob off 15th n christiana the original anaboyz.....Y'all need to stop hating on them brothers and move around...niggas salty cuz they on the map smh

Post Reply