Larry,David,Shorty,Boonie...Setting da record straight

bolotre
sergeant
sergeant
Region: Midwest

Larry,David,Shorty,Boonie...Setting da record straight

Post by bolotre » December 21st, 2010, 10:48 am

I been seeing shit on here nd its all a bunch a misguided information.Im not saying Im 100% correct myself becus I wasnt active back then nor was I alive when da shit started but according to my knowledge nd words from da big homies dis is how da story goes:
Before there was BGDN there were The Disciple Nation,nd Gangster Nation.David was the leader of the Disciples nd Hoover was the Leader of the Gangsters.Dey began to operate in the same neighborhood which caused a war between the two(yea hoover nd david was enemies before becoming allies).Around this time da STONES(which was way bigger than both the disciples nd gangsters)were expanding nd tryin to absorb as many gangs into them as possible.Now the Disciples nd Stones had been warring prior to all this.The Gangsters who were looked at as young nd new didnt really pose a threat to the stones at da time being becus dey was so smal in number.Gangster Leader LARRY HOOVER was beganing to make a name 4 himself which caught the attention of Both Fort nd David.Jeff offered Larry a lesser position in the stones nd wanted him to add Stone to the gangsters last name.The position he offered was a lesser position than the one he had at the time.David on the other hand(who been at war wit da stones from da jump knew dat wit the stones growing so big nd so fast it was only a matter of time nd combining his mob with another mob would be da right thing to do in order 4 dem to successfully battle wit da stones)appraoched hoover wit a idea of combining both nations together nd hoover keep his position as leader of the gangsters.The bad blood between Disciples nd Gangsters wasnt really dat bad so hoover accepted the offer nd dats wats created BGDN...BGDN is not a Gang but a alliance....like FOLKS is a alliance....Now lets go out west where Boonie Black was making a name 4 himself..He refuse to join the AVLN which caused tension between Black gangsters nd da AVLN.Boonie always stood alone nd out da way of any alliances at first,But wit the AVLN dominating da westside he looked at joining the BGDN as making a power play.So when da opportunity came the Black Gangsters joined the BGDN.David nd Boonie supposely already were cool...Notice I said Black Gangsters joined da alliance....Many ppl think Black gangsters GD off shoot when dat wasnt da case.BGs was here b4,during,nd after BGDN...They were not the westside GDs as ppl might say Boonie always had his own mob.Notice Shorty hasnt been mentioned yet.Shorty was apart of Davids original disciple nation.After david died or wateva shorty took over davids disciples.Another thing I wanna note is dat Black Gangsters nd Breeds were two different groups at 1 point.The Breeds are more younger nd dats y I think ppl think dey were once GDs.Breeds were started waaaaay after the alliance by some ol BG members.The two later formed back to gether nd dats why they referred to as NEW BREED BLACK GANGSTERS...Now I could be wrong about some of da shit or prolly have some shit twisted again I wasnt around at da time all Im goin off of is wat was told to me.I just wanted to basically get shit clear about BGDN cus niggas think it was a gang when really it was just Disciples nd Gangsters clicking up against the stones....I aint down 4 da cyber beefing I dont punch keyboards so if somebody gotta problem wit wats written feel free to shed light on yo version of events but keep it gangster all da disrespect aint called 4...7-4-14

six6thdisciple
boss
boss
Region: South
Affiliation: "THE NATION"...

Re: Larry,David,Shorty,Boonie...Setting da record straight

Post by six6thdisciple » December 21st, 2010, 12:08 pm

bolotre wrote:I been seeing shit on here nd its all a bunch a misguided information.Im not saying Im 100% correct myself becus I wasnt active back then nor was I alive when da shit started but according to my knowledge nd words from da big homies dis is how da story goes:
Before there was BGDN there were The Disciple Nation,nd Gangster Nation.David was the leader of the Disciples nd Hoover was the Leader of the Gangsters.Dey began to operate in the same neighborhood which caused a war between the two(yea hoover nd david was enemies before becoming allies).Around this time da STONES(which was way bigger than both the disciples nd gangsters)were expanding nd tryin to absorb as many gangs into them as possible.Now the Disciples nd Stones had been warring prior to all this.The Gangsters who were looked at as young nd new didnt really pose a threat to the stones at da time being becus dey was so smal in number.Gangster Leader LARRY HOOVER was beganing to make a name 4 himself which caught the attention of Both Fort nd David.Jeff offered Larry a lesser position in the stones nd wanted him to add Stone to the gangsters last name.The position he offered was a lesser position than the one he had at the time.David on the other hand(who been at war wit da stones from da jump knew dat wit the stones growing so big nd so fast it was only a matter of time nd combining his mob with another mob would be da right thing to do in order 4 dem to successfully battle wit da stones)appraoched hoover wit a idea of combining both nations together nd hoover keep his position as leader of the gangsters.The bad blood between Disciples nd Gangsters wasnt really dat bad so hoover accepted the offer nd dats wats created BGDN...BGDN is not a Gang but a alliance....like FOLKS is a alliance....Now lets go out west where Boonie Black was making a name 4 himself..He refuse to join the AVLN which caused tension between Black gangsters nd da AVLN.Boonie always stood alone nd out da way of any alliances at first,But wit the AVLN dominating da westside he looked at joining the BGDN as making a power play.So when da opportunity came the Black Gangsters joined the BGDN.David nd Boonie supposely already were cool...Notice I said Black Gangsters joined da alliance....Many ppl think Black gangsters GD off shoot when dat wasnt da case.BGs was here b4,during,nd after BGDN...They were not the westside GDs as ppl might say Boonie always had his own mob.Notice Shorty hasnt been mentioned yet.Shorty was apart of Davids original disciple nation.After david died or wateva shorty took over davids disciples.Another thing I wanna note is dat Black Gangsters nd Breeds were two different groups at 1 point.The Breeds are more younger nd dats y I think ppl think dey were once GDs.Breeds were started waaaaay after the alliance by some ol BG members.The two later formed back to gether nd dats why they referred to as NEW BREED BLACK GANGSTERS...Now I could be wrong about some of da shit or prolly have some shit twisted again I wasnt around at da time all Im goin off of is wat was told to me.I just wanted to basically get shit clear about BGDN cus niggas think it was a gang when really it was just Disciples nd Gangsters clicking up against the stones....I aint down 4 da cyber beefing I dont punch keyboards so if somebody gotta problem wit wats written feel free to shed light on yo version of events but keep it gangster all da disrespect aint called 4...7-4-14
BUT YOU CAN STILL CITE THE B.G'z/BREED'z AS THE "3RD" DISCIPLE TRIBE THAT WAS PLUGGED TO "BGDN" OFF OF "KING DAVID"...HENCE "TREYZ BOTH WAYS" :2cents: ...THAT SHOULD TELL HOW CLOSE THEY WAS "RIGHT' THERE :2cents: ...

bolotre
sergeant
sergeant

Post by bolotre » December 21st, 2010, 12:26 pm

U right!...But only a Breed would know 4 sure

six6thdisciple
boss
boss

Post by six6thdisciple » December 21st, 2010, 1:04 pm

bolotre wrote:U right!...But only a Breed would know 4 sure
THATS WHY I NEED TO START FUCKING WITH MY B.G/BREED OL'HEAD AGAIN :2cents: ...BUT HE "KING DAVID"/BOONEY KRAZY!!!...

bolotre
sergeant
sergeant

Post by bolotre » December 21st, 2010, 1:19 pm

Yea most Breeds are

six6thdisciple
boss
boss

Post by six6thdisciple » December 21st, 2010, 1:31 pm

bolotre wrote:Yea most Breeds are
I DID'NT KNOW THAT :2cents: ...I JUST THOUGHT THEY WAS BOONEY KRAZY...

Caiza
underboss
underboss
Region: North East
Affiliation: 21st

Post by Caiza » December 21st, 2010, 2:49 pm

y'all GD's dnt fucc wit da GD"s in NYC? and who is dis queen shieba bitch i keep hearing bout dat was 1st queen
of GD's? sum 1 clear da air

Mr. Sonic
captain
captain

Post by Mr. Sonic » December 21st, 2010, 3:47 pm

Ho dat old ass Chinese nigga in ya pic dat look like a nigga from street fighter

Chippo
boss
boss
Affiliation: KRonIK Green

Post by Chippo » December 21st, 2010, 4:37 pm

Caiza wrote:y'all GD's dnt fucc wit da GD"s in NYC? and who is dis queen shieba bitch i keep hearing bout dat was 1st queen
sheba is a crip/gd thing

slim513
major
major
Affiliation: EBK MONEY IZ DA MOTIVE

Post by slim513 » December 21st, 2010, 6:04 pm

Chippo wrote:
Caiza wrote:y'all GD's dnt fucc wit da GD"s in NYC? and who is dis queen shieba bitch i keep hearing bout dat was 1st queen
sheba is a crip/gd thing
sheba'z not a crip thing n them 8ball fools dont really kno bout her but all ima say bout it iz if u BDz GDz or BGz (or breedz) then you should kno bout her n BG yea they where part of BGDz n split off

RXX
og
og
Region: West

Post by RXX » December 22nd, 2010, 10:00 am

Mr. Sonic wrote:Ho dat old ass Chinese nigga in ya pic dat look like a nigga from street fighter
THAT'S STEVEN SEGAL MY DAWG :2cents:

six6thdisciple
boss
boss

Post by six6thdisciple » December 24th, 2010, 1:58 am

WHY IZ THIS WEST-COAST ASS NIGGA IN A "DISCIPLE" THREAD :smh: :2cents: ...

King Wood II
prospect

Post by King Wood II » December 28th, 2010, 8:20 am

AND STILL CHI.............AND STILL ALKN

Chippo
boss
boss
Affiliation: KRonIK Green

Post by Chippo » December 30th, 2010, 2:51 am

slim513 wrote:
Chippo wrote:
sheba is a crip/gd thing
sheba'z not a crip thing n them 8ball fools dont really kno bout her but all ima say bout it iz if u BDz GDz or BGz (or breedz) then you should kno bout her n BG yea they where part of BGDz n split off
thats whats up i had heard that sheba wasnt a real person, jest a figurehead for the old 8ball

MOB_TIED
soldier
soldier
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: TRE'Z

Post by MOB_TIED » December 30th, 2010, 1:53 pm

six6thdisciple wrote:
THATS WHY I NEED TO START FUCKING WITH MY B.G/BREED OL'HEAD AGAIN :2cents: ...BUT HE "KING DAVID"/BOONEY KRAZY!!!...
six6thdisciple wrote:
LONG STORY SHORT BG'S CAME OUTTA DA BGDN ALLIANCE BREEDS CAME OUTTA DA BGN B4 THEY REUNITED AS DA NBBGN SO TECHNICALLY BREEDS WERE NEVER DISCIPLES SO Y WOULD BREEDS BE DAVID KRAZY :facepalm: WE DON'T EVEN HONOR DA STAR OF DAVID ALOTTA BREEDS CHILL WIT BD'S TRU ENUFF BUT ALOTTA BREEDS ALSO CHILL WIT LORDS N 4'S DOES DAT MAKE US KING TROY CRAZY, LO CRAZY ETC :wtf: DA ONLY REASON BREEDS TEND 2 CHILL WIT BD'S TRUELY IZ BCUZ DURING OUR INCEPTION DA BG'S ESPECIALLY DA ONES BAK N DA VILL JAMMED HEAVY WIT BD'S AS A MATTER FACT BD'S WERE DA ONLY OTHA MOB WE ALLOWED 2 COEXIST N OUR HEADQUARTERS WE EMBRACED DEM NIGGAZ WHICH GAVE BREATHE 2 DA TRAYZ BOTH WAYZ SAYINS BUT DON'T GO THINKING ALL BD'S COOL WIT BREEDS N VICE VERSA NIGGAZ MAY TAKE OFFENSE BUT I LIVED DIS SHIT FIRST HAND :2cents:

bolotre
sergeant
sergeant

Post by bolotre » December 31st, 2010, 5:39 am

Aw ok...Shiid 4 a long tiime I thought breeds nd BDs was 1 until I got a lil older nd started rotating wit my older cousin dats a breed nd he schooled me on da shit...He told me da same shit u just said dat BG nd New Breeds wasnt da same thing at 1st...He told me da New Breeds had split 4 a second but came back so u 100 wit dat :tiphat: ....I can tell niggas this tho...If any mob in da city get da Title of straight GOONS it gotta go to da breeds...EVERY breed I met was a straight animal...I know Im FOLKS nd most breeds dont really get down wit GDs like but u cant do nuthin but honor dem niggas when dey come thru... I :tiphat: to breeds jo Boonie organized his mob the right way...Real Nigga Shit :2cents:

Matty-C
prospect

Post by Matty-C » January 1st, 2011, 1:01 am

bolotre wrote:Aw ok...Shiid 4 a long tiime I thought breeds nd BDs was 1 until I got a lil older nd started rotating wit my older cousin dats a breed nd he schooled me on da shit...He told me da same shit u just said dat BG nd New Breeds wasnt da same thing at 1st...He told me da New Breeds had split 4 a second but came back so u 100 wit dat :tiphat: ....I can tell niggas this tho...If any mob in da city get da Title of straight GOONS it gotta go to da breeds...EVERY breed I met was a straight animal...I know Im FOLKS nd most breeds dont really get down wit GDs like but u cant do nuthin but honor dem niggas when dey come thru... I :tiphat: to breeds jo Boonie organized his mob the right way...Real Nigga Shit :2cents:
And the Breed's tore the fuck out of the Trav's motherland. From 3900 W. Grenshaw, to 3400 W. Grenshaw they were killing Trav's. And the Trav's have the heaveist security I've ever seen in my life on those 5 blocks. Heaveir then any project. Heaveir than the C's on Chicago. Heavier than a one square block with every gangway packed making one of those blocks 20K a day. Them Breed's killed over 40 Trav's in those 5 blocks, and they were heavely out numbered in '06 alone.

six6thdisciple
boss
boss

Post by six6thdisciple » January 4th, 2011, 11:36 am

MOB_TIED wrote:
six6thdisciple wrote:
six6thdisciple wrote:
LONG STORY SHORT BG'S CAME OUTTA DA BGDN ALLIANCE BREEDS CAME OUTTA DA BGN B4 THEY REUNITED AS DA NBBGN SO TECHNICALLY BREEDS WERE NEVER DISCIPLES SO Y WOULD BREEDS BE DAVID KRAZY :facepalm: WE DON'T EVEN HONOR DA STAR OF DAVID ALOTTA BREEDS CHILL WIT BD'S TRU ENUFF BUT ALOTTA BREEDS ALSO CHILL WIT LORDS N 4'S DOES DAT MAKE US KING TROY CRAZY, LO CRAZY ETC :wtf: DA ONLY REASON BREEDS TEND 2 CHILL WIT BD'S TRUELY IZ BCUZ DURING OUR INCEPTION DA BG'S ESPECIALLY DA ONES BAK N DA VILL JAMMED HEAVY WIT BD'S AS A MATTER FACT BD'S WERE DA ONLY OTHA MOB WE ALLOWED 2 COEXIST N OUR HEADQUARTERS WE EMBRACED DEM NIGGAZ WHICH GAVE BREATHE 2 DA TRAYZ BOTH WAYZ SAYINS BUT DON'T GO THINKING ALL BD'S COOL WIT BREEDS N VICE VERSA NIGGAZ MAY TAKE OFFENSE BUT I LIVED DIS SHIT FIRST HAND :2cents:
MAY I ASK HOW OLD ARE YOU "G"???...YOU ARE PRETTY KNOWLEDGEABLE....

six6thdisciple
boss
boss

Post by six6thdisciple » January 4th, 2011, 11:39 am

bolotre wrote:Aw ok...Shiid 4 a long tiime I thought breeds nd BDs was 1 until I got a lil older nd started rotating wit my older cousin dats a breed nd he schooled me on da shit...He told me da same shit u just said dat BG nd New Breeds wasnt da same thing at 1st...He told me da New Breeds had split 4 a second but came back so u 100 wit dat :tiphat: ....I can tell niggas this tho...If any mob in da city get da Title of straight GOONS it gotta go to da breeds...EVERY breed I met was a straight animal...I know Im FOLKS nd most breeds dont really get down wit GDs like but u cant do nuthin but honor dem niggas when dey come thru... I :tiphat: to breeds jo Boonie organized his mob the right way...Real Nigga Shit :2cents:
YEAH MY B.G OL'HEAD BE MOBBING LIKE HE 25 AND HE GOING ON LIKE 40 OR SO :2cents: ...I GOT LOVE FOR THEY NATION...EVEN DOE NIGGAZ TRIED TO TAKE THE "CHAIRMAN" :2cents: ...

MOB_TIED
soldier
soldier

Post by MOB_TIED » January 4th, 2011, 5:04 pm

Matty-C wrote:
And the Breed's tore the fuck out of the Trav's motherland. From 3900 W. Grenshaw, to 3400 W. Grenshaw they were killing Trav's. And the Trav's have the heaveist security I've ever seen in my life on those 5 blocks. Heaveir then any project. Heaveir than the C's on Chicago. Heavier than a one square block with every gangway packed making one of those blocks 20K a day. Them Breed's killed over 40 Trav's in those 5 blocks, and they were heavely out numbered in '06 alone.
NIGGAZ DON'T WANA HEAR DA FACTS G R.I.P 2 DEM 1-3 ANA BOYZ OFF CHRISTIANA DAT WENT DOWN BUSSIN AT DA CPD

HoodBeenUp
superior
superior
Affiliation: Neutral

Post by HoodBeenUp » January 4th, 2011, 5:51 pm

This is a interesting thread

MOB_TIED
soldier
soldier

Post by MOB_TIED » January 5th, 2011, 10:57 am

MOB_TIED wrote:
Matty-C wrote:
NIGGAZ DON'T WANA HEAR DA FACTS G R.I.P 2 DEM 1-3 ANA BOYZ OFF CHRISTIANA DAT WENT DOWN BUSSIN AT DA CPD
HoodBeenUp wrote:This is a interesting thread
ITZ KNOWN FACT DAT ATLEAST 2 OF DEM BODIES DROPPED ON OUR SIDE DURING DAT WAR WERE CONTRIBUTED BY CPD AND NOT TVL :2cents: AS A MATTER FACT NIGGAZ COULD GO AS FAR TO SAY IT WUZ BREED VS TVL N CPD CUZ CPD WUZ INTERCEPTIN A MISSION WHEN THEY BODIED DEM BREEDZ POSSIBLY SAVIN DA LIVES OF A COUPLE MO TRAVS DAT WOULDA GOT DAT ISSUE BUT ALOTTA PEOPLE FAIL TO MENTION DAT ASPECT THO CONSIDERING DA FACT DEM 1-3 CHRISTIANA / CHRISTIANA DOUGLAS BREEDS HELD SHIT DOWN N LAWNDALE MOTHERLAND OF VICE LORD SURROUNDED N FLOODED BY 1-5 CHRISTIANA SICKO MOB TVLS DAM NEAR RITE AT DA BORDER OF HOLY CITY VICE LORD CENTRAL LOCATED JUS SOUTH N TO DA NORTH NIGGAZ HAD TO DEAL WIT DEM FILMORE & HOMAN TVLS N LORDS FROM GRENSHAW TO LEXINGTON ON UP TO FLOURNOY NOTICE I DIDN'T EVEN MENTION ALBANY TO DA EAST TRAV CENTRAL LOL DEM BREEDS TO DA WEST FROM KTOWN ALREADY HAD THEY HANDS FULL DEALING WIT DEM KTOWN GD'S MITE I ADD DESPITE BEING N A VICE LORD HOT SPOT NIGGAZ WUZ BLATENTLY DROPPIN VL JUS LIKE MOES LORDS N BD'S RANDOMLY N BLATENTLY DROP DA FORKS OUTTA HABIT TENSION WUZ HEAVY
MATTY C ON POINT :2cents:

Selfmade
fresh meat

Post by Selfmade » April 11th, 2011, 1:02 pm

MOB_TIED wrote:
six6thdisciple wrote:
six6thdisciple wrote:
Simply put, BGs are independent on the streets just like every other mob is. Yes, its trays for days but its also still W, K & U. Whats understood needs not be explained, the key to the science is secrecy. Ask any authentic cook county nigga thats on count within either alliance where Breeds fall in line during lockup. The internet has a great detail of false info floating about. EVERY mob independent on the streets smh

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog
oog
Affiliation: THEE ALKN

Post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » April 12th, 2011, 4:55 am

AND STILL ALKN

Speed2daG
fresh meat
Affiliation: Neutral

Post by Speed2daG » November 11th, 2013, 9:47 am

Speedy from k-town just to enlighten you young gangsters on a lil chi nation history Hoover and David met in the park every gangster and every disciple was there what a lot ppl don't kno is there was more than 20-25 other lil small neighborhood gangs that were present the police didn't even work the south side that day the movie warriors was based on that mtg in Washington park I kno warriors was filmed in NYC but that beginning part they took from that day so Don Boonie and all members of BG's were there The reason that the black peace stone rangers was over power the BD's was because they had political support that gang was funded by the Chicago political party David and Hoover had they differences but they were not dumb they new they could not go up against politics hence the reason they had the treaty between them and all their rival smaller gangs when they joined forces all the smaller gangs that didn't subsided BG's just a point of information on the west side when it all started it was BG's and VL it wasn't until BREEDS turned the village into its head quarters and that was the late 70's and on the south side you had the blackpeacstone rangers that around the mid 70'sbecMe the el rukin's ima chime in later but just to give you all a bit of insight Larry Hoover was a stone well before he ever became a supreme g hence the reason that the pyramid has DE 21 bricks when he decided to leave the rangers he took some of his board members and formed Supreme G's touching on another statement treys both ways BD's and BG's are first cousins we dropped the six because it was believed that shorty and Hoover plotted David's death our treys are what we was to the alliance BD treys represent the 3rd world which is the dawn of NEW BREED BLACK GANGSTER PRIDE TILL BREED TIL THE WORLD BLO