IGD??????????

prospect
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: GDN

IGD??????????

Postby Follks » November 17th, 2010, 8:37 am

AYE G^ IS IGD'S STILL AROUND??/?????? I KNW I SOUND IGNORANT FOR ASKN BT I HAVNT SEEN NE 4 A GRIP G^ BE SIDES THA OLD HEADS N THEY NOT RLLY ACTIVE NO MOE BESIDES SELLIN N SHIT BT FOR REAL DOE G^ WHEE ALL THE IGD'S GO??? :lmao:

boss
boss
Region: South
Affiliation: "THE NATION"...

Re: IGD??????????

Postby six6thdisciple » November 17th, 2010, 9:31 am

Follks wrote:AYE G^ IS IGD'S STILL AROUND??/?????? I KNW I SOUND IGNORANT FOR ASKN BT I HAVNT SEEN NE 4 A GRIP G^ BE SIDES THA OLD HEADS N THEY NOT RLLY ACTIVE NO MOE BESIDES SELLIN N SHIT BT FOR REAL DOE G^ WHEE ALL THE IGD'S GO??? :lmao:

FIRST OFF THEY ALL IN THEY SOUTH :2cents: ...2ND OF ALL THEY LIKE 29 OR OLDER (THEY REAL ONE'S NOT ALL THAT 21 YR OLD BGD/IGD MADDNESS :lol: :smh: ) AND 3RD OF ALL THEY DON'T FAL UNDER THE CHAIRMAN....AND I REMEBER A COUPLE MOTHS AGO THEY WAS SAYING THEY FALL UNDER KING DAVID :facepalm: ...BUT THE BD'z SURELY DON'T RECOGNIZE'EM...SO IF YOU AINT A DRUNK ASS NIGGA WILDING EVERYDAY AROUND HIS EARLY/MID 30'z THROWING UP PITCHFORK'z...YOU AINT INSANE...WATCH YOU GONE START HEARING IN THE SOUTH GD'z INDUCTING NIGGAZ TO GDN AS 974'z :lmao: :stoned: ...

colonel
colonel
Affiliation: LNF MOBB

Postby IVL BLACK N GOLD ONLY » November 17th, 2010, 11:21 am

igd is bullshit its a fake set and its southern nigga who claim that bullshit bekuz they aint got no midwestern plugs

og
og
Affiliation: ...The 9 Gone Shine...

Postby MoNDaY » November 17th, 2010, 5:32 pm

Plug These Nuts, Nigga...

six6thdisciple wrote:
Follks wrote:AYE G^ IS IGD'S STILL AROUND??/?????? I KNW I SOUND IGNORANT FOR ASKN BT I HAVNT SEEN NE 4 A GRIP G^ BE SIDES THA OLD HEADS N THEY NOT RLLY ACTIVE NO MOE BESIDES SELLIN N SHIT BT FOR REAL DOE G^ WHEE ALL THE IGD'S GO??? :lmao:

FIRST OFF THEY ALL IN THEY SOUTH :2cents: ...2ND OF ALL THEY LIKE 29 OR OLDER (THEY REAL ONE'S NOT ALL THAT 21 YR OLD BGD/IGD MADDNESS :lol: :smh: ) AND 3RD OF ALL THEY DON'T FAL UNDER THE CHAIRMAN....AND I REMEBER A COUPLE MOTHS AGO THEY WAS SAYING THEY FALL UNDER KING DAVID :facepalm: ...BUT THE BD'z SURELY DON'T RECOGNIZE'EM...SO IF YOU AINT A DRUNK ASS NIGGA WILDING EVERYDAY AROUND HIS EARLY/MID 30'z THROWING UP PITCHFORK'z...YOU AINT INSANE...WATCH YOU GONE START HEARING IN THE SOUTH GD'z INDUCTING NIGGAZ TO GDN AS 974'z :lmao: :stoned: ...

Nigga Stop Actin' Like Yo' Lame Ass Know What's Up Cause Of What U Read On This Site.... :lol: U A So Called GD Who Don't Even Know His Own Mob Knowledge & Hang Around Breeds & Treys..Talkin' Bout U Wanna Die In Front Ya Breed Homie So He'll Know U Real... :lmao: :lol: :lmao: What Type Of Fuck Ass Shit Is That? U A Young Ass Muhfucka Yaself So How U Know How Old A Nigga Need To Be...

Since U Groupie Ass Niggaz Know So Much About IGD...Tell Me Who Started It & Was In Charge Of It? U Claim U Fuck With Breed OG's...See If That Nigga Know...Ahaha...

Why Was It Started? & Pleeease Don't Come Back Talkin' Bout Some 8-Ball Bullshit Or "It Started In The South" / "It's A White Prison Gang"....

Hoover Said To Be Insane Is To Be "BrainDead" For A Reason, Nigga...But Y'all Goof Ass Niggaz Wouldn't Know Bout That & Don't Need To... :lol:

prospect
Affiliation: GANGSTA DISCIPLE

Postby k-robgdn » November 19th, 2010, 2:19 pm

six6thdisciple wrote:

WELL ALL US G^S FALL UNDER THE CHAIRMAN LARRY NI66AS CANT SAY OHH THEY UDER DAVID CAUSE WE ALL KNOW KING DAVID THE O.G BUT AS OF RIGHT NOW TILL WE REACH GANGSTA CITY LARRY DA CHAIRMAN N THATS WHO WE ALL UDER

prospect
Affiliation: GDN

Postby Follks » November 19th, 2010, 4:30 pm

k-robgdn wrote:
six6thdisciple wrote:

WELL ALL US G^S FALL UNDER THE CHAIRMAN LARRY NI66AS CANT SAY OHH THEY UDER DAVID CAUSE WE ALL KNOW KING DAVID THE O.G BUT AS OF RIGHT NOW TILL WE REACH GANGSTA CITY LARRY DA CHAIRMAN N THATS WHO WE ALL UDER

:tiphat: :tiphat:

boss
boss

Postby six6thdisciple » November 19th, 2010, 8:32 pm

MoNDaY BLaKK wrote:Plug These Nuts, Nigga...

six6thdisciple wrote:

Nigga Stop Actin' Like Yo' Lame Ass Know What's Up Cause Of What U Read On This Site.... :lol: U A So Called GD Who Don't Even Know His Own Mob Knowledge & Hang Around Breeds & Treys..Talkin' Bout U Wanna Die In Front Ya Breed Homie So He'll Know U Real... :lmao: :lol: :lmao: What Type Of Fuck Ass Shit Is That? U A Young Ass Muhfucka Yaself So How U Know How Old A Nigga Need To Be...

Since U Groupie Ass Niggaz Know So Much About IGD...Tell Me Who Started It & Was In Charge Of It? U Claim U Fuck With Breed OG's...See If That Nigga Know...Ahaha...

Why Was It Started? & Pleeease Don't Come Back Talkin' Bout Some 8-Ball Bullshit Or "It Started In The South" / "It's A White Prison Gang"....

Hoover Said To Be Insane Is To Be "BrainDead" For A Reason, Nigga...But Y'all Goof Ass Niggaz Wouldn't Know Bout That & Don't Need To... :lol:

I KNOW I AINT NEVER HEARD OF NO DECK OF "INSANEZ" IN THE GO :2cents: :stoned: AND IF YOU TALKING "BRAIN DEAD" THEN YOU TALKING TREY'z THE KING DAVID WAY :2cents: ...

boss
boss

Postby six6thdisciple » November 19th, 2010, 8:36 pm

Follks wrote:
k-robgdn wrote:
six6thdisciple wrote:

:tiphat: :tiphat:

NIGGA IM HOOVER AND KING DAVID KRAZY!!! EVEN IF IM NOT SEEING EYE 2 EYE WITH A FELLOW D...OR A BD :2cents: :stoned: ...

oog
oog
Affiliation: THEE ALKN

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » November 21st, 2010, 11:47 pm

THERE AINT NO SUCH THING OF AN IGD..............SO IT MUST BE FAKE

prospect

Postby k-robgdn » November 29th, 2010, 10:05 am

king wood wrote:THERE AINT NO SUCH THING OF AN IGD..............SO IT MUST BE FAKE

naw u trippin theres is igd

boss
boss
Location: DADE NI666AZ GO THE HARDEST IN LIL HAVANA WE GOT NI666AZ CHOPPIN HEADS OFF THEM FUCK BOIz
Affiliation: IGSDN REPPIN FOR THEM HIALEAH INSANE GARDEN Dz

Postby DADE DEVIL KKRAZY » November 29th, 2010, 10:16 am

GET EM 9 OR UNLESS YOU SICK OF FEEDING THESE THIRSTY NI666AZ THEN FUCK EM INSANE TO THE BRAIN GANGSTER TO THE CORE NI666AZ KNOW WHAT IT IS FOLKKS LOVE STANDS FOR NO LOVE NI666A

prospect

Postby k-robgdn » November 29th, 2010, 10:20 am

DADE DEVIL KKRAZY wrote:GET EM 9 OR UNLESS YOU SICK OF FEEDING THESE THIRSTY NI666AZ THEN FUCK EM INSANE TO THE BRAIN GANGSTER TO THE CORE NI666AZ KNOW WHAT IT IS FOLKKS LOVE STANDS FOR NO LOVE NI666A

I SEE U BRUH U FROM MIAMI LIL HAVANA :lmao: I FROM DADE 2 IM FROM DA OVATOWN N WYNWOOD

prospect

Postby k-robgdn » November 29th, 2010, 10:20 am

DADE DEVIL KKRAZY wrote:GET EM 9 OR UNLESS YOU SICK OF FEEDING THESE THIRSTY NI666AZ THEN FUCK EM INSANE TO THE BRAIN GANGSTER TO THE CORE NI666AZ KNOW WHAT IT IS FOLKKS LOVE STANDS FOR NO LOVE NI666A

I SEE U BRUH U FROM MIAMI LIL HAVANA :lmao: I FROM DADE 2 IM FROM DA OVATOWN N WYNWOOD

fresh meat
Region: North East
Affiliation: northside

Postby toe joe » December 9th, 2010, 2:15 am

All u niggas speaking down on IGD eat a dick

oog
oog

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » December 10th, 2010, 5:42 am

THERE AINT NO SUCH THING OF A IGD???AND IF THEY ARE.............THEN THAT MEANS THEIR PART OF THEE INSANE FAMILIA.............CAUSE THA ONLY SET THAT OWNS THA TITLE INSANE ARE THEM PUSSY ASS SNAKES...........BUT IN REAL LIFE............THEIR AINT NO SUCH THING OF A IGD!!!CAUSE IS STILL ALKN............AND STILL C-K

fresh meat
Affiliation: insane black gangsta disciples

Postby bk 9.2.7.4 tha hunta » December 10th, 2010, 12:01 pm

k-robgdn wrote:
king wood wrote:THERE AINT NO SUCH THING OF AN IGD..............SO IT MUST BE FAKE

mane these niggahs trippin there is IGD mane, the shit was originally white bkoi's that didnt wanna fall undah BGD cuhz they aint blakk..and then a few off tha OG's moved to kkansas MO and then clikkd uhp wihd suhm south illi niggahs thad was BGD. thass IGD and thankks to them i goht my set IBGD bkruh

og
og

Postby MoNDaY » December 10th, 2010, 3:16 pm

Hahaha...IBGD... :lol:

boss
boss

Postby six6thdisciple » December 10th, 2010, 3:20 pm

MoNDaY BLaKK wrote:Hahaha...IBGD... :lol:

:lol: ...

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: 21st

Postby Caiza » December 10th, 2010, 3:34 pm

i kno of some IGD niccas in Crooklyn they fuccs with them BGD 6 trey niccas.. but iono if y'all
look @ them as milk jus sayin y'all got IG's in crooklyn

boss
boss

Postby six6thdisciple » December 10th, 2010, 3:54 pm

Caiza wrote:i kno of some IGD niccas in Crooklyn they fuccs with them BGD 6 trey niccas.. but iono if y'all
look @ them as milk jus sayin y'all got IG's in crooklyn

ITZ IGG...KUZ...IG IZ A WHOLE DIFFERENT NATION IN "FOLKS"...IMPERIAL GANGSTERS :2cents: ...

underboss
underboss

Postby Caiza » December 10th, 2010, 3:59 pm

well they say they Insane Gangsta Disiciple out there so iono how they move..
on a cyde note them MGS niccas is still out there

oog
oog

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » December 10th, 2010, 5:04 pm

bk 9.2.7.4 tha hunta wrote:
k-robgdn wrote:

mane these niggahs trippin there is IGD mane, the shit was originally white bkoi's that didnt wanna fall undah BGD cuhz they aint blakk..and then a few off tha OG's moved to kkansas MO and then clikkd uhp wihd suhm south illi niggahs thad was BGD. thass IGD and thankks to them i goht my set IBGD bkruh

MY MAN..............THAT SHIT IF FAKE???AND IF THEY EXIST WHO DO THEY FALL INTO................THA GD'Z BANNER OR THA INSANE FAMILIA BANNER??.................CAUSE THAT NAME SOUNDS LIKE THEIR PART OF THA SNAKE'S DIAMOND FOLD

og
og

Postby MoNDaY » December 10th, 2010, 5:16 pm

Put It Like This...When The BGD Broke Up..Most Of The Leaders Of The Mob Who Were Under King David Didn't Like The Way The Nations Were Functioning So They Broke Apart & Started Other Renegade Mobs (Most Kept The IGD Name & Others Started Whole New Mobs)...Without King David Around & The BGD No Longer Being An Alliance, Hoover & Most Other Mobs Didn't Have Any Connection With Or Authority Over Those Mobs...So He Said To Be Insane Is To Be Braindead & Nothing B4 The G...Declaring All 9's Renegade @ The Time...

So If U Mean Fake As In Not An Official Mob Of The Current Folks Alliance.....Coo...

If U Mean Fake As In Never Existed & Was Made By White Boys & All That Other Bullshit...Ahahaha :lol: ...Whatever U Niggaz Think, Mane....

oog
oog

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » December 10th, 2010, 6:25 pm

AND STILL ALKN..............FUCK ALL SNAKES

underboss
underboss