974 Insane Gangsta Disciples til tha world 6low

fresh meat
Region: South
Affiliation: Insane Gangsta Disciple 974

974 Insane Gangsta Disciples til tha world 6low

Postby Bos Insane » October 26th, 2010, 5:06 pm

I HEAR ALOT OF FUCK NI66AS CALLING I.G.D. OUT HOW 6OUT THIS FUCK ALL YALL AND SUCK A DICK READ YOUR LIT YOU WOULD KNOW WE DONT COME FROM 74 HALF OF YALL SPEAKING FALSE NOW THATS COMING FROM A SET KING OF IGD 974 INSANE WAR PATH 923-16 KNOCK KNOCK ON THA KNOWLEDGE BLOCK

oog
oog
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: THEE ALKN

Re: 974 Insane Gangsta Disciples til tha world 6low

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » October 26th, 2010, 9:00 pm

AND STILL ALKN

colonel
colonel
Affiliation: LNF MOBB

Postby IVL BLACK N GOLD ONLY » October 27th, 2010, 1:15 am

theres no such thing as igd falsflagger :smh: :facepalm:

colonel
colonel
Affiliation: LNF MOBB

Postby IVL BLACK N GOLD ONLY » October 27th, 2010, 1:21 am

hoover said out his own mouth so did gator its nothing in front of the g except your ethnic background or nationality thats why outlaws are g.o.d . your a fucking clown

oog
oog

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » October 27th, 2010, 1:26 am

^^^REAL TALK LORD

boss
boss
Affiliation: "THE NATION"...

Postby six6thdisciple » October 28th, 2010, 11:05 am

FIN-BALLZ MAD AT THIS THREAD :lol: ...WHERE THE INSANES :lol: :2cents: ...

oog
oog

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » October 28th, 2010, 4:17 pm

six6thdisciple wrote:FIN-BALLZ MAD AT THIS THREAD :lol: ...WHERE THE INSANES :lol: :2cents: ...

IS NOT THAT WHERE MAD OR UPSET MAN...............IS THAT HE'S LIEYIN AND FAKIN............CAUSE FOR ONE THERE'S NO SUCH THING OF AN IGD.............BESIDES IF IT'S TRUE............THEN THOSE GLAZED DONUTZ WOULD BE PART OF THEE INSANE FAMILIA..............AND GD'Z ARE NOT PART OF THA COBRA DIAMOND...........CAUSE GD'Z AND ISC'Z ARE 2 DIFFERENT ORGANIZATIONS...........THEIR FOLKZ..........BUT STRICKLY INDEPENDENT............BESIDES THA PREFIX WORD OF INSANE IS A FLAKE WORD..............AND A SNAKE WORD..............IT'S AN ABOMINATION WORD AMONG FINZ.............SO THERE'S NO SUCH THING OF IGD.............PERIOD

fresh meat
Affiliation: Insane Gangsta Disciple 974

Postby Bos Insane » November 4th, 2010, 12:04 pm

aint no faking and aint no drama i follow under the 2/4 laws if you know your history don durkey is the bos prince over i.g.d so i dont care what hoover said all respect and PML to the chairman 6UT its 974-14's everywhere and cant nobody change that i know just as much lit as yall or maybe more so nothing over here is fake lil kinfolk

oog
oog

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » November 4th, 2010, 3:31 pm

Bos Insane wrote:aint no faking and aint no drama i follow under the 2/4 laws if you know your history don durkey is the bos prince over i.g.d so i dont care what hoover said all respect and PML to the chairman 6UT its 974-14's everywhere and cant nobody change that i know just as much lit as yall or maybe more so nothing over here is fake lil kinfolk

LOOK MAN NO DISSRESPECT..................BUT THERE'S NO SUCH THING OF AN IGD'Z???THERE'S NO FUCKIN WAY.............ON TOP OF THAT............IF THEY WAS.............THEN YA'LL BE UNDER COBRA RULED............NOT GD'Z RULED...............BUT UNDER COBRA COMMAND............CAUSE ONLY SNAKES USED THA TERM INSANE.............SO THAT MEANS YA'LL ARE PART OF THA COBRA DIAMOND............YA'LL ARE UNDER THA COBRA UMBRELLA...........PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!!

boss
boss
Affiliation: "THE NATION"...

Postby six6thdisciple » November 19th, 2010, 9:49 pm

Bos Insane wrote:aint no faking and aint no drama i follow under the 2/4 laws if you know your history don durkey is the bos prince over i.g.d so i dont care what hoover said all respect and PML to the chairman 6UT its 974-14's everywhere and cant nobody change that i know just as much lit as yall or maybe more so nothing over here is fake lil kinfolk

AINT NEVER HEARD THAT BEFORE...AND THE M.O.D WAD A BD :2cents: ...

underboss
underboss

Postby G-Stack » November 20th, 2010, 4:32 pm

IVL BLACK N GOLD ONLY wrote:hoover said out his own mouth so did gator its nothing in front of the g except your ethnic background or nationality thats why outlaws are g.o.d . your a fucking clown

How do that fit for SD's then seeing as they called Insane Gangster? That Insane comes before Gangster. Or is that solely for Gangster Disciple branches?

og
og
Affiliation: ...The 9 Gone Shine...

Postby MoNDaY » November 20th, 2010, 11:02 pm

Fuck What Them Fin Niggaz Talkin' Bout.. :lol:

They Keep Saying The Same Bullshit Every Discussion...That Retarded Ass VL Nigga Talkin' Bout What Hoover Said...

Nigga, Hoover Never Said Insanes Don't Exist, Dumb Ass....He Said 9's Are To No Longer Be Considered Part Of The Folks Alliance & That There's Nothing B4 The G...Because The BGD Leaders Had Broken Up The Alliance & Made It BG's, BD's, & GD's...Hoover Was Stating That The Remaining BGD Members Were To Become GD's (Or BG's / BD's If They Preferred) & That 9's Were To Be Considered Renegades Who Were No Longer Part Of The Folks Alliance If They Didn't Flip Mobs.....Due To King David Restin' & A Few Key Members Breakin' Away To Start Various Renegade Mobs....

Yet U Monkey Ass Niggaz On Here Talkin' Bout..."IGD Is Fake! Some Niggaz In The South Created It & The 8-Ball Shit"..... :lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao: That's When U Know A Nigga Been Lurkin' This Site Too Long...

We Ain't Discussin' This No More, Nigga...Those Who Need To Know Do Know...& Those Who Don't, Most Likely Don't Matter...Like U Outsider Niggaz... :tiphat: :lol:

fresh meat
Region: North East
Affiliation: Growth and Development

Postby jpgp2002 » November 21st, 2010, 7:00 pm

I dont think IGD was even created in the Chi. Im 7-4 and I know Don D didnt have anything to do with IGD, as far as the IGSD, thats its own thing. Similar lit, but not the same. I think IGD was some shit started on the east coast or something, but im not sure. I know the Blue Print doesnt talk about it, I know the Blk Book Doesnt talk about it. I know its not any where in the Laws, Creeds, and Codes. I also KNOW that nothing should come before the G. Ever. Till The World Blow..... NEL PML AML Grow or Go....

og
og
Affiliation: ...The 9 Gone Shine...

Postby MoNDaY » November 21st, 2010, 9:35 pm

Why Would The Blueprint Speak On The Mob? Likewise No Mobs Are Mentioned In Laws/Codes Except Disciples.....& The Creeds Differ With Each Mob... :lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao: @ The 9 Being Created On The East Coast...

Nigga, Slap Yaself For That Shit... :lol:

oog
oog

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » November 21st, 2010, 10:38 pm

AND STILL ALKN

prospect

Postby chiefblackdevil » March 14th, 2011, 2:06 am

Don Durkey Started IGD hun?
Y don't you go find some IGDs on the NE by tha Greens or tha Jungle and hook em up with yo knowledge? let me know how that works out for U.
I never knew Insanes discussed they lit with lame ass disrespectful vls and kings on the internet.
IGD started in tha south hunh?
That's who Chief was talking back back in tha day? Oh he was mad at Insanes in tha south?
Wow... Thanks for telling me something I didn't know internet bangers :lmao:
And to think... All this time I thought he was beefing with renegades on tha North Pole and East Lakefront...
I never would have thought Chief would have been concerned enough with Folks in "the South" to make war, then offer peace.
:shoot:
tha fuck oudda hea

oog
oog

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » March 15th, 2011, 3:14 am

ALL I KNOW IS THERE AINT NO SUCH THING OF IGD'Z............THA ONLY SET THAT USED THAT PREFIX TITLE OR MONIKER NAME OF INSANE ARE THEE INSANE SPANISH COBRAZ AND ANYONE WHO RYDES UNDER THA COBRA DIAMOND UMBRELLA............CAUSE I DOUBT THA GD'Z WOULD RYDE UNDER THA COBRA DIAMOMD FOLD???SO THEREFORE.......IGD'Z DON'T EXIST

fresh meat
Affiliation: Insane Gangsta Disciple

Postby blacksmoke » August 10th, 2011, 2:59 pm

ok checkk this,TO all you weak niggas that disrespectin that 9, it gon shine regardless like it or not.
And to the I's who dont know they shit, we dont fall under Hoover or Derky, cause its 360 all way round
2.15.19 D.R.I.P,,D.R.I.L 974.14

associate
Affiliation: DETROIT VICELORD

Postby VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY » August 10th, 2011, 10:36 pm

blacksmoke wrote:ok checkk this,TO all you weak niggas that disrespectin that 9, it gon shine regardless like it or not.
And to the I's who dont know they shit, we dont fall under Hoover or Derky, cause its 360 all way round
2.15.19 D.R.I.P,,D.R.I.L 974.14

:facepalm: :facepalm: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

associate
Affiliation: DETROIT VICELORD

Postby VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY » August 10th, 2011, 10:37 pm

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:ALL I KNOW IS THERE AINT NO SUCH THING OF IGD'Z............THA ONLY SET THAT USED THAT PREFIX TITLE OR MONIKER NAME OF INSANE ARE THEE INSANE SPANISH COBRAZ AND ANYONE WHO RYDES UNDER THA COBRA DIAMOND UMBRELLA............CAUSE I DOUBT THA GD'Z WOULD RYDE UNDER THA COBRA DIAMOMD FOLD???SO THEREFORE.......IGD'Z DON'T EXIST

:tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat:

fresh meat
Affiliation: Insane Gangsta Disciple

Postby blacksmoke » August 11th, 2011, 4:40 am

VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY wrote:
KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:ALL I KNOW IS THERE AINT NO SUCH THING OF IGD'Z............THA ONLY SET THAT USED THAT PREFIX TITLE OR MONIKER NAME OF INSANE ARE THEE INSANE SPANISH COBRAZ AND ANYONE WHO RYDES UNDER THA COBRA DIAMOND UMBRELLA............CAUSE I DOUBT THA GD'Z WOULD RYDE UNDER THA COBRA DIAMOMD FOLD???SO THEREFORE.......IGD'Z DON'T EXIST

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
why yall wanna hate on IGD for,is it because yall fear us or what, all i can say is that somebody always got some to say one of theFolk nations no matter what

fresh meat
Affiliation: Infinite Growth nd Devlopment

Postby 974_14 » August 11th, 2011, 12:13 pm

HOW ALL YALL NOWHERE TALKN BOUT 974 14 IF YU BITCHES AINT PLUGGED IN SMDH... YALL JUS HATIN KUZ YU AINT HAVE ENUFF BALLS TA EARN THT NINE. BUT WE FALL UNDA DON DURKEY NOT HOOVER!! PLUS WE N DA 360 KONCPECT SO LEARN YO 720 B4 YALL GET TOS
TREYZ FA DAYZ

associate
Affiliation: Chi-Raq $$

Postby choosta knicca » August 12th, 2011, 12:04 am

d'em niggas a real mob dey shit aint structered rite but dey out here i knew a couple of de'm niggas dey said dey colors was all black and dey broke dey hat 2 da left & right d'e m niggas shook up gangsta wit evey thing and dey drop rakes but wen dey shook up dey shit dey got dey own lil shake and de'm niggas drew six point stars on shit but buddy told me dey look up 2 hoover but dey kinda like fuk hoover dey renegades but i think dey still kinda follow folkz by-laws

lieutenant
lieutenant
Affiliation: T.V.L.N long live king neal

Postby lord » August 12th, 2011, 1:39 am

king wood wrote:
six6thdisciple wrote:FIN-BALLZ MAD AT THIS THREAD :lol: ...WHERE THE INSANES :lol: :2cents: ...

IS NOT THAT WHERE MAD OR UPSET MAN...............IS THAT HE'S LIEYIN AND FAKIN............CAUSE FOR ONE THERE'S NO SUCH THING OF AN IGD.............BESIDES IF IT'S TRUE............THEN THOSE GLAZED DONUTZ WOULD BE PART OF THEE INSANE FAMILIA..............AND GD'Z ARE NOT PART OF THA COBRA DIAMOND...........CAUSE GD'Z AND ISC'Z ARE 2 DIFFERENT ORGANIZATIONS...........THEIR FOLKZ..........BUT STRICKLY INDEPENDENT............BESIDES THA PREFIX WORD OF INSANE IS A FLAKE WORD..............AND A SNAKE WORD..............IT'S AN ABOMINATION WORD AMONG FINZ.............SO THERE'S NO SUCH THING OF IGD.............PERIOD

:shoot: u so right king this fake ass nigga crazy....sypo kila

boss
boss
Affiliation: Angelo 4CH

Postby Angelo Krazy » August 12th, 2011, 2:25 pm

blacksmoke wrote:
VL BLACK N GOLD ONLY wrote:

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
why yall wanna hate on IGD for,is it because yall fear us or what, all i can say is that somebody always got some to say one of theFolk nations no matter what

if you was IGD you be wearing black and green and saying GDK :tiphat:

Next

Return to Midwest