Insane Popes Nation (Southside)

foot soldier
foot soldier

Re: Insane Popes Nation (Southside)

Post by 1969 » May 20th, 2011, 6:10 pm

ARCHER-P- wrote:
BCPope wrote:we stil here not going anywhere....about n/s n s/s makin an alliance ... its werid i dont know how it was in the 70s w.e. im early 2000, now u see yawls mentioned l.k.st and l.v. haha.. man havent been at it with them for a minute .. all the kings we got into it from there ethere dead locked up or retired .. and l.v. been shut down .. l.k. has nothing but little @$$ kids who dont know wassup. and they have there hands full with the stones on leland . abotu us n the royals .. were koo but not like what it was. . the royals run there mouths alot .. b.m.s st snitched on there own cheif and sell there own peoples info and cant handle there own sh*t . about us and the southside .. i knwo for my generation . its been talked about with some .. nothing wide spread .. at first it was ganna be a mutal thing .. for the most part we show eachother respect due to the fact a P is a P in any light Blue or White . i remeber myself . had converstationswith k.c. lucky penguin spyder and they were going to flip northside because of b.s. from 34th and how they tried to conquer and shut them down and make them turn 34th. i know when i had set it up for them i was soon locked up due to some thing else and lost contact. ive always talked with some of the older heads via internet (s.s.P's) just telling each other be safe .. .its understandable how we stick to what we know .. think about it ... how would north side and south side benefit besides organzaton size etc. there at it with dz and 26 and we go at it with kings ..kinda screws things up .. really doesnt matter anymore now adays cause of all internal wars.. then u also have to think about power struggles and who calls it etc...its a great idea... if both sides worked and recurited where they headed north and we headed south and met in the middle it could work , but alotta knuckle heads would probley screw it up for no reason . :plank: :behead ------look some of the dudes you were talkin to are not half of what they made them selfs out to be on the net kc turned 12st and he tricked on a POPE HIS FREIND AND THEY BOTH WERE POPES THE OTHER DUDES LETS JUST SAY THIS IF YOU WANNA BE IN A GANG BUT DONT WANNA GANG BANG THEN WHY JOIN KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN AND NO MOB GONNA LET DUDES RUN AROUND CLAIMIN THE MOB AND NOT ACTIN MOB KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN -----WHERE IS BC ST -----SOMETIMES ITS BETTER NOT FIX SOMETHING THATS BEEN WORKIN ALL THIS TIME JUST FINE :
Who did that punk ass KC flipped on? Is KC Scott A? I cant believe the TPN let him in knowing that info. Bobby E(Taz) just got 23 yrs in da joint-be out in 19, some bogus ass shyt.

ARCHER-P-
sergeant
sergeant

Post by ARCHER-P- » May 21st, 2011, 8:27 am

KC-DONT KNOW HIS REAL NAME OFF HAND -TAZ STILL GOT CASES PENDING

BigTuna
sergeant
sergeant

Post by BigTuna » May 21st, 2011, 11:39 pm

IPN

$dk

BigTuna
sergeant
sergeant

Post by BigTuna » May 21st, 2011, 11:39 pm

IPN

Sdk

WESTBRONXRIDER
boss
boss

Post by WESTBRONXRIDER » May 22nd, 2011, 5:52 am

AIPZ wrote:ALMIGHTY INSANE POPES STILL ALIVE AND STRONG 34TH N HAMILTON HOYNE PARK PZ

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog
oog

Post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » May 23rd, 2011, 5:59 am

AND STILL ALKN

Midway55-63
fresh meat

Post by Midway55-63 » January 14th, 2013, 5:44 pm

Hey I'm from the clearing area aka "midway" I'm a 18 year old that is curious about the 63rd and oak park popes because I'm from around there. This is all news to me haha I ain't about that life though. I just wanted to say that there is an area where all the teenagers and young adults (my self included) drink at and it's called "popes alley" this has to have some correlation with the south side popes right? Can anyone reply and let me know because I find this interesting. Thanks.

Greasers712
boss
boss

Post by Greasers712 » January 15th, 2013, 12:54 pm

Midway55-63 wrote:Hey I'm from the clearing area aka "midway" I'm a 18 year old that is curious about the 63rd and oak park popes because I'm from around there. This is all news to me haha I ain't about that life though. I just wanted to say that there is an area where all the teenagers and young adults (my self included) drink at and it's called "popes alley" this has to have some correlation with the south side popes right? Can anyone reply and let me know because I find this interesting. Thanks.

Your right it does have to do with the SS Popes :2cents:

"Popes Alley" was the nickname for the 63rd n Oak Park set.

HamburgKilla
lieutenant
lieutenant

Post by HamburgKilla » January 15th, 2013, 8:13 pm

79 and Lawndale Popes? Titter. Thine hood hath not seen banger Caucazoid in decades many. Inquire with LOCz, KGBz, SDz, M.O.B., C.O.B., SGSCB, Killa Ward, Link Card Boys, TAP Boyz, and 72 Boys whence they last spied thine Ashburn Popes.

Midway Popes? Titter tatter. Doth TIVOing Gangland constitute banging? Thine tis all thou wilt suss in Copland.

hoodie
general
general

Post by hoodie » January 16th, 2013, 1:37 am

too many pope names wtf :facepalm: :smh:

NightTime
major
major

Post by NightTime » January 16th, 2013, 9:43 am

dem shiesty azz polacoz

foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by 1969 » September 25th, 2015, 10:14 am

Does anyone know the status of Nick Morfin? He is no longer on the IDOC website. Eric Anderson is on a writ right now

ckrazy_P
fresh meat

Post by ckrazy_P » January 10th, 2017, 3:33 am

we still out here on 34 hamiliton n got som new blocks too dkey funny but we got all em streets that are before archer shit like 57ths 58ths 59ths dkats ours.

P.Ka$o
associate

Post by P.Ka$o » January 10th, 2017, 8:29 pm

Lol Chicago got white gangs?

justenoughswag
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by justenoughswag » January 12th, 2017, 12:27 am

P.Ka$o wrote:Lol Chicago got white gangs?
ok who invited this dumbass

Chihistory
fresh meat

Post by Chihistory » January 15th, 2017, 10:57 pm

younggd
associate

Post by younggd » January 18th, 2017, 6:28 am

ha ha u jus lil mothafuckin white niggaz who try 2 be gangstaz :lmao: u don't what'z a real gangsta... ima gangster disciple, so ima real gangsta... im not a fake ass like u whitey boyz :lmao:

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » January 19th, 2017, 11:25 am

The way u typing errbody can tell u fake but ok you real gd nigga lol tuff on the net fu k up my granny ass nigga

Count Olaf
major
major

Post by Count Olaf » January 20th, 2017, 1:14 am

younggd wrote:ha ha u jus lil mothafuckin white niggaz who try 2 be gangstaz :lmao: u don't what'z a real gangsta... ima gangster disciple, so ima real gangsta... im not a fake ass like u whitey boyz :lmao:
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3EhMFFgntlw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL FUCK D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

younggd
associate

Post by younggd » January 25th, 2017, 7:41 am

one white boy in less... iz one fag in less in our world...