GD lit

CCrazy
colonel
colonel
Posts: 699
Joined: June 4th, 2011, 11:32 pm

Re: GD lit

Post by CCrazy » June 8th, 2011, 6:17 pm

Tino wrote:lol if yall say so bruh
Yea we do say so ...

CCrazy
colonel
colonel
Posts: 699
Joined: June 4th, 2011, 11:32 pm

Re: GD lit

Post by CCrazy » June 8th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Tino wrote:
C-Macckk wrote:so whht crips u from Cee?

CCrazy wrote:
C-Macckk wrote:so whht crips u from Cee?
The crazy ones.
:facepalm: :smh:
Yo mufucn ' point?

G-RED
superior
superior
Posts: 3402
Joined: March 23rd, 2010, 3:36 pm

Re: GD lit

Post by G-RED » June 8th, 2011, 6:23 pm

@TINO YALL??? U ASKED A QUESTION AND I ANSWERED IT YEAH SHE SAYS HER DAD GD BRUH LOL
@ C CRAZY LOL WHO DA HELL HE B CALLING VICKIE LOUS OUT N CALI ??? HAHA

CCrazy
colonel
colonel
Posts: 699
Joined: June 4th, 2011, 11:32 pm

Re: GD lit

Post by CCrazy » June 8th, 2011, 6:26 pm

G-RED wrote:@TINO YALL??? U ASKED A QUESTION AND I ANSWERED IT YEAH SHE SAYS HER DAD GD BRUH LOL
@ C CRAZY LOL WHO DA HELL HE B CALLING VICKIE LOUS OUT N CALI ??? HAHA
Nobody I don't live wit that Nigga.

Solidified
og
og
Posts: 11819
Joined: June 29th, 2007, 8:11 pm

Re: GD lit

Post by Solidified » June 8th, 2011, 6:31 pm

CCrazy wrote:
Tino wrote:
C-Macckk wrote:so whht crips u from Cee?

CCrazy wrote:
C-Macckk wrote:so whht crips u from Cee?
The crazy ones.
:facepalm: :smh:
Yo mufucn ' point?
:lol:

G-RED
superior
superior
Posts: 3402
Joined: March 23rd, 2010, 3:36 pm

Re: GD lit

Post by G-RED » June 8th, 2011, 6:31 pm

CCrazy wrote:
G-RED wrote:@TINO YALL??? U ASKED A QUESTION AND I ANSWERED IT YEAH SHE SAYS HER DAD GD BRUH LOL
@ C CRAZY LOL WHO DA HELL HE B CALLING VICKIE LOUS OUT N CALI ??? HAHA
Nobody I don't live wit that Nigga.
AWW HE STILL OUT N DA CHI ??? MY BAD THOUGHT HE WZ OUT THERE N CALI WIT YOU

Solidified
og
og
Posts: 11819
Joined: June 29th, 2007, 8:11 pm

Re: GD lit

Post by Solidified » June 8th, 2011, 6:32 pm

yo dad must be REAL old, man, that shit been retired since like '87 lol. he from the midwest?

CCrazy
colonel
colonel
Posts: 699
Joined: June 4th, 2011, 11:32 pm

Re: GD lit

Post by CCrazy » June 8th, 2011, 6:36 pm

G-RED wrote:
CCrazy wrote:
G-RED wrote:@TINO YALL??? U ASKED A QUESTION AND I ANSWERED IT YEAH SHE SAYS HER DAD GD BRUH LOL
@ C CRAZY LOL WHO DA HELL HE B CALLING VICKIE LOUS OUT N CALI ??? HAHA
Nobody I don't live wit that Nigga.
AWW HE STILL OUT N DA CHI ??? MY BAD THOUGHT HE WZ OUT THERE N CALI WIT YOU
Naw I come from a "broken home" . Lol.

CCrazy
colonel
colonel
Posts: 699
Joined: June 4th, 2011, 11:32 pm

Re: GD lit

Post by CCrazy » June 8th, 2011, 6:37 pm

Tino wrote:yo dad must be REAL old, man, that shit been retired since like '87 lol. he from the midwest?
Yes tino!

G-RED
superior
superior
Posts: 3402
Joined: March 23rd, 2010, 3:36 pm

Re: GD lit

Post by G-RED » June 8th, 2011, 6:43 pm

CCrazy wrote:
G-RED wrote:
CCrazy wrote:
G-RED wrote:@TINO YALL??? U ASKED A QUESTION AND I ANSWERED IT YEAH SHE SAYS HER DAD GD BRUH LOL
@ C CRAZY LOL WHO DA HELL HE B CALLING VICKIE LOUS OUT N CALI ??? HAHA
Nobody I don't live wit that Nigga.
AWW HE STILL OUT N DA CHI ??? MY BAD THOUGHT HE WZ OUT THERE N CALI WIT YOU
Naw I come from a "broken home" . Lol.
WELL I CNT TELL AT ALL U SEEM VERY NORMAL :lol: :lol: :lol:

CCrazy
colonel
colonel
Posts: 699
Joined: June 4th, 2011, 11:32 pm

Re: GD lit

Post by CCrazy » June 8th, 2011, 7:06 pm

G-RED wrote:
CCrazy wrote:
G-RED wrote:
CCrazy wrote:
G-RED wrote:@TINO YALL??? U ASKED A QUESTION AND I ANSWERED IT YEAH SHE SAYS HER DAD GD BRUH LOL
@ C CRAZY LOL WHO DA HELL HE B CALLING VICKIE LOUS OUT N CALI ??? HAHA
Nobody I don't live wit that Nigga.
AWW HE STILL OUT N DA CHI ??? MY BAD THOUGHT HE WZ OUT THERE N CALI WIT YOU
Naw I come from a "broken home" . Lol.
WELL I CNT TELL AT ALL U SEEM VERY NORMAL :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lol how am I supposed to seem ... ?

G-RED
superior
superior
Posts: 3402
Joined: March 23rd, 2010, 3:36 pm

Re: GD lit

Post by G-RED » June 8th, 2011, 7:08 pm

CCrazy wrote:
G-RED wrote:
CCrazy wrote:
G-RED wrote:
CCrazy wrote:
G-RED wrote:@TINO YALL??? U ASKED A QUESTION AND I ANSWERED IT YEAH SHE SAYS HER DAD GD BRUH LOL
@ C CRAZY LOL WHO DA HELL HE B CALLING VICKIE LOUS OUT N CALI ??? HAHA
Nobody I don't live wit that Nigga.
AWW HE STILL OUT N DA CHI ??? MY BAD THOUGHT HE WZ OUT THERE N CALI WIT YOU
Naw I come from a "broken home" . Lol.
WELL I CNT TELL AT ALL U SEEM VERY NORMAL :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lol how am I supposed to seem ... ?
LOL I WZ BEING SARCASTIC

CCrazy
colonel
colonel
Posts: 699
Joined: June 4th, 2011, 11:32 pm

Re: GD lit

Post by CCrazy » June 8th, 2011, 7:10 pm

G-RED wrote:
CCrazy wrote:
G-RED wrote:
CCrazy wrote:
G-RED wrote:
CCrazy wrote:
G-RED wrote:@TINO YALL??? U ASKED A QUESTION AND I ANSWERED IT YEAH SHE SAYS HER DAD GD BRUH LOL
@ C CRAZY LOL WHO DA HELL HE B CALLING VICKIE LOUS OUT N CALI ??? HAHA
Nobody I don't live wit that Nigga.
AWW HE STILL OUT N DA CHI ??? MY BAD THOUGHT HE WZ OUT THERE N CALI WIT YOU
Naw I come from a "broken home" . Lol.
WELL I CNT TELL AT ALL U SEEM VERY NORMAL :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lol how am I supposed to seem ... ?
LOL I WZ BEING SARCASTIC
Ha ha ooohh OK ...!
I am normal tho! :lol:

G-RED
superior
superior
Posts: 3402
Joined: March 23rd, 2010, 3:36 pm

Re: GD lit

Post by G-RED » June 8th, 2011, 7:18 pm

CCrazy wrote:
G-RED wrote:
CCrazy wrote:
G-RED wrote:
CCrazy wrote:
G-RED wrote:
CCrazy wrote:
G-RED wrote:@TINO YALL??? U ASKED A QUESTION AND I ANSWERED IT YEAH SHE SAYS HER DAD GD BRUH LOL
@ C CRAZY LOL WHO DA HELL HE B CALLING VICKIE LOUS OUT N CALI ??? HAHA
Nobody I don't live wit that Nigga.
AWW HE STILL OUT N DA CHI ??? MY BAD THOUGHT HE WZ OUT THERE N CALI WIT YOU
Naw I come from a "broken home" . Lol.
WELL I CNT TELL AT ALL U SEEM VERY NORMAL :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lol how am I supposed to seem ... ?
LOL I WZ BEING SARCASTIC
Ha ha ooohh OK ...!
I am normal tho! :lol:
YES YOU SURE ARE !!!!! MS C CRAZY :lol: :lol:

CCrazy
colonel
colonel
Posts: 699
Joined: June 4th, 2011, 11:32 pm

Re: GD lit

Post by CCrazy » June 8th, 2011, 7:35 pm

G-RED wrote:
CCrazy wrote:
G-RED wrote:
CCrazy wrote:
G-RED wrote:
CCrazy wrote:
G-RED wrote:
CCrazy wrote:
G-RED wrote:@TINO YALL??? U ASKED A QUESTION AND I ANSWERED IT YEAH SHE SAYS HER DAD GD BRUH LOL
@ C CRAZY LOL WHO DA HELL HE B CALLING VICKIE LOUS OUT N CALI ??? HAHA
Nobody I don't live wit that Nigga.
AWW HE STILL OUT N DA CHI ??? MY BAD THOUGHT HE WZ OUT THERE N CALI WIT YOU
Naw I come from a "broken home" . Lol.
WELL I CNT TELL AT ALL U SEEM VERY NORMAL :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lol how am I supposed to seem ... ?
LOL I WZ BEING SARCASTIC
Ha ha ooohh OK ...!
I am normal tho! :lol:
YES YOU SURE ARE !!!!! MS C CRAZY :lol: :lol:
Hehe not innocent tho. .. ! :lol:

User avatar
MoNDaY
og
og
Posts: 12214
Joined: June 19th, 2009, 5:32 pm

Re: GD lit

Post by MoNDaY » June 8th, 2011, 7:41 pm

'This M-M-M-M-MUHFUCKA'S A HOOK!' :lol:

Couldn't Resist, Nigga...Haha

G-RED
superior
superior
Posts: 3402
Joined: March 23rd, 2010, 3:36 pm

Re: GD lit

Post by G-RED » June 8th, 2011, 7:49 pm

Kave Man wrote:'This M-M-M-M-MUHFUCKA'S A HOOK!' :lol:

Couldn't Resist, Nigga...Haha
:lol:

cjlaw228
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1309
Joined: July 29th, 2010, 4:55 pm

Re: GD lit

Post by cjlaw228 » June 8th, 2011, 7:54 pm

Kave Man wrote:'This M-M-M-M-MUHFUCKA'S A HOOK!' :lol:

Couldn't Resist, Nigga...Haha
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

User avatar
Angelo Krazy
boss
boss
Posts: 2291
Joined: April 16th, 2011, 1:53 pm

Re: GD lit

Post by Angelo Krazy » June 8th, 2011, 8:06 pm

Kave Man wrote:'This M-M-M-M-MUHFUCKA'S A HOOK!' :lol:

Couldn't Resist, Nigga...Haha
BRICCCCCKKKK SQQQQUAAAAADDDDDD!!! :lol:

User avatar
WESTBRONXRIDER
boss
boss
Posts: 2669
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 7:01 am

Re: GD lit

Post by WESTBRONXRIDER » June 9th, 2011, 10:05 am

:smh:

User avatar
Angelo Krazy
boss
boss
Posts: 2291
Joined: April 16th, 2011, 1:53 pm

Re: GD lit

Post by Angelo Krazy » June 10th, 2011, 4:34 pm

WESTBRONXRIDER wrote::smh:
and two shit for you

User avatar
Evil Eye VELL
boss
boss
Posts: 2985
Joined: December 25th, 2008, 9:56 am

Re: GD lit

Post by Evil Eye VELL » June 10th, 2011, 11:06 pm

Kave Man wrote:'This M-M-M-M-MUHFUCKA'S A HOOK!' :lol:

Couldn't Resist, Nigga...Haha
what u lookin @ B-B-B-B-Bitch!...Nah he mean nothin by it u just aint sound right..Yo I MEANT THAT SHIT MAFUCKA!

User avatar
MoNDaY
og
og
Posts: 12214
Joined: June 19th, 2009, 5:32 pm

Re: GD lit

Post by MoNDaY » June 10th, 2011, 11:07 pm

Ahahaha

SUCK MY DICK B
superior
superior
Posts: 3714
Joined: August 27th, 2011, 10:39 am

Re: GD lit

Post by SUCK MY DICK B » September 18th, 2011, 2:46 pm

Y'all niggas hell...&YES i am bringing up old threads of lit...pussy niggas bringin up our shit :321:

User avatar
NuyorkGunna
boss
boss
Posts: 2856
Joined: September 21st, 2010, 7:44 am

Re: GD lit

Post by NuyorkGunna » September 18th, 2011, 3:14 pm

wow :facepalm: white boy gd's coming soon :facepalm: plz delete

Post Reply