Almighty Latin King and Queen Literature...Real or Fake

SHANKZILLA
og
og

Re: Almighty Latin King and Queen Literature...Real or Fake

Post by SHANKZILLA » August 10th, 2010, 10:53 pm

WATCH U GOING TO HAVE LIL KIDS COPY THIS SHIT N FORM THEY OWN CHAPTER :lol: :lol: :lol:

FAME
underboss
underboss

Post by FAME » August 10th, 2010, 10:57 pm

yall whilin wit this shit now

chicity58
prospect

Post by chicity58 » August 13th, 2010, 12:49 am

:smh: You got some real gang knowledge going on wikipedia and copy + pasting here :facepalm:

Spilling shit like that gets you a green light :shoot: :shoot:

Evil Eye VELL
boss
boss

Post by Evil Eye VELL » November 21st, 2010, 11:14 am

@ BLACK ENERGY HE THINKS HE CREATING LESS GANGBANGERS BY PUTTING UP LIT...NIGGA JUST CREATED 1,000 MORE BANGERS CAUSE THEY GOT LIT NOW THEY ARE BOUT TO START CLAIMING THANKS BLACK ENERGY YOU ARE HELPING OUT THE COMMUNITY BY PUTTING MORE BANGERS ON THE STREETS!

chicity58
prospect

Post by chicity58 » November 21st, 2010, 12:41 pm

Not in Chicago .... If You cant handdle crossing the street by your self 1 deep then being a King in Chicago will do you no good ...

Im talking bout having sd's two six try to buck at you day in day out on the south side and cobras ig's ylod's stones bucken at you with the scope from the park up north

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog
oog

Post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » November 21st, 2010, 10:28 pm

SHANK wrote:WATCH U GOING TO HAVE LIL KIDS COPY THIS SHIT N FORM THEY OWN CHAPTER :lol: :lol: :lol:
BITCH SHUT YO TINKERBELL FAGGOT ASS UP............CAUSE FOR ONE YOUR A DISNEY BITCH MADE NEUTRON............TWO YOUR A FAGGOT ASS CHEERLEADER..........BITCH YOUR NOT A MEMBER OF ANY SET BUT U SURE ACT LIKE YOUR ONE..........AND THIRD...........YOUR FROM A DISNEY ASS FAGGOT TOWN OF GAY ASS ORLANDO.............SO BITCH THAT SUMS IT UP.............CAUSE IS STILL ALKN...........AND STILL FUCK ORLANDO!!!

(*Chx^bx^NAWFAIIde119*)
soldier
soldier

Post by (*Chx^bx^NAWFAIIde119*) » December 6th, 2010, 11:31 am

BigBoyHarlem wrote:
G-RED wrote:
BigBoyHarlem wrote:Jo quit spilling Literature ma nigga..
YO HE STAY ON HERE PREACHING ANTI GANG IDEAS.....SO U KNW HE DNT CARE BOUT SPILLING DEY LIT.....I JST KNW MY NATION COMING UP SOON :facepalm:
Shit gets on my nerves.. Tho.. you aint really stopping gang banging u just making Net bangers and Flakes smarter
Sounds like a grate way to stxp a NAtion's prxgress to me brother...imjussayin homito...

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog
oog

Post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » December 10th, 2010, 6:54 am

BigBoyHarlem wrote:
G-RED wrote:NON LATIN LK'S ALWAYS SAY THE LIT DOES NOT REALLY SPEAK ON BEING LATIN....BUT THE BROWN FORCE PART...WZ GEARED SPECIFICALLY TOWARDS LATINS!!!!!!!!
Thats funny cuz Puerto Ricans dont consider themselves brown.. i only thought Mexicans did.. and Central America
THEN DO YA'LL CONSIDRED PINKY OR ALL COLORS LIKE A RAINBOW.................CAUSE THA MAJORITY OF YA'LL FAGS FROM HUMBOLT PARK ARE STR8 UP GAY.................EVEN IN THA P.R PARADE I DID NOT SEE NOT ONE PUERTO RICAN FLAG.............BUT THA RAINBOW FLAG INSTEAD....................RIGHT JANICE O NEILL???

ChoopaStKillah
fresh meat

Post by ChoopaStKillah » December 16th, 2010, 3:17 pm

IS THIS REAL? I CAN USE THIS TO START MY OWN LK CHAPTER?

Qbluntx360
fresh meat

Post by Qbluntx360 » February 15th, 2011, 4:51 am

i really just registerd for this dumb ass web site just to tell the stupid nigga who made this shit about the Almighty Latin King Queen Nation THAT YOUR A FUCKING DICK FACE FOR DIS OBEYING OUT CODE OF SILENCE. YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT RESPECT OUR SHIT FOR REAL BRO. IF YOU EVEN ARE IN THE NATION. YOUR A PIECE OF SHIT.

AMOR DE REINA ! x5^

backintheday
colonel
colonel

Post by backintheday » February 16th, 2011, 1:04 am

you can put out any lit you want, but bring that shit to a real mob it aint finto help you, there too much shit outside of literature itself if you don't know, finto get you hurt or killed...get screened for that shit, then don't know how policies go...it's a done deal. dudes right above, putting this shit out there only finto make wannabe ass dudes think they something and get hurt for it. you wanna try to put a stop to shit talkin about how stupid it is for killin each other on some mob shit and how ignorant people is for fuckin with it and here you is getting more people hurt that shouldn't be fuckin around with it in the first place. now who the ignorant fuck?...you just some stupid ass motherfucker that get his jollies off putting up shit ain't everyone supposed to know...for good ass reasons.

ZETSU
soldier
soldier

Post by ZETSU » February 16th, 2011, 3:10 am

Qbluntx360 wrote:i really just registerd for this dumb ass web site just to tell the stupid nigga who made this shit about the Almighty Latin King Queen Nation THAT YOUR A FUCKING DICK FACE FOR DIS OBEYING OUT CODE OF SILENCE. YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT RESPECT OUR SHIT FOR REAL BRO. IF YOU EVEN ARE IN THE NATION. YOUR A PIECE OF SHIT.

AMOR DE REINA ! x5^

Not to burst your bubble sweetheart , but there isn't any queens in your nation . it's called ALKN not alkQn . :smh:

sacredBlackandGold1418
captain
captain

Post by sacredBlackandGold1418 » February 16th, 2011, 8:49 am

:smh: sorry to bust ya bubble but theres is a ALKQN which means there is queens in the almighty latin king queen nation

BLAKKONBLAKKCRIME
underboss
underboss

Post by BLAKKONBLAKKCRIME » February 16th, 2011, 8:52 am

sacredBlackandGold1418 wrote::smh: sorry to bust ya bubble but theres is a ALKQN which means there is queens in the almighty latin king queen nation

NOT IN CHICAGO :lol: :lol: OFF-BRAND . YOU MUST B ONE OF THOSE BURGERS & LEMONADE NIKKAz :lol:

sacredBlackandGold1418
captain
captain

Post by sacredBlackandGold1418 » February 16th, 2011, 9:51 am

nigga i met queens from the motherland you can't tell me nothing about the nation

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog
oog

Post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » February 16th, 2011, 10:56 pm

sacredBlackandGold1418 wrote::smh: sorry to bust ya bubble but theres is a ALKQN which means there is queens in the almighty latin king queen nation
SORRY TO BURST YOUR RAINBOW BUBBLE SWEETHEART...........BUT THAT NIGGA IS RIGHT.............THERE AINT NO MORE QUEENZ IN MY BELOVED ALMIGHTY ARMADA.............BITCH THA ONLY QUEEN WE HAVE RIGHT NOW IS........................U!!!SO DAIRY QUEEN GET THIS AND GET THIS GOOD............CAUSE BITCH I'M A REAL KING AND I COME FROM THA CITY WHERE IT ALL STARTED FROM AND WHERE IT TOOK PLACE AND THAT IS..........THA CHI........AND IS STILL ALKN..............BUT WITHOUT THA Q...................CAUSE IS STILL FUCK NEW YORK...................CAUSE YOUR KING IS TELLIN U...........AND BITCH DO ME A FAVOR.........DON'T REP MY SET...........YOUR NOT A REAL KING AND BITCH U DON'T HAVE MY PERSMISSION..............SO DAIRY QUEEN.............BOW DOWN TO YOUR REAL KING............CAUSE BITCH IS STILL ALKN..............BUT WITHOUT THA Q...........AHAHAHAHAHAA OK QUEEN WILLIE???AHAHAHAHAAAA

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog
oog

Post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » February 16th, 2011, 11:01 pm

sacredBlackandGold1418 wrote:nigga i met queens from the motherland you can't tell me nothing about the nation
MAYBE U MET HER IN WONDERLAND............BUT DAM SURE NOT IN REAL LIFE OR NOT IN THA CHI BITCH..........CAUSE THERE AINT NO QUEENS...........IT'S JUST SIMPLY ALKN............NOT ALKQN...................CAUSE THA CHI SAID SO..............BUT WE CAN MAKE AN EXCEPTION SWEETHEART.............AND THAT IS U.............YOUR THA ONLY QUEEN WE HAVE..........SO DAIRY QUEEN..............BOW DOWN TO YOU KING..........MY QUEEN BITCH...........CAUSE IS STILL FUCK D.R.............FUCK NEW YORK...............AND STILL CHI..............CAUSE WE RUN IT!!!

sacredBlackandGold1418
captain
captain

Post by sacredBlackandGold1418 » February 17th, 2011, 12:19 am

:lmao: listen clown nigga iam done going back and forth with you and you is the one who is not a rey my nigga so deja eso tranquilo ya everything you say goes against that black and gold nigga :2cents:

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog
oog

Post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » February 17th, 2011, 3:38 am

sacredBlackandGold1418 wrote::lmao: listen clown nigga iam done going back and forth with you and you is the one who is not a rey my nigga so deja eso tranquilo ya everything you say goes against that black and gold nigga :2cents:
LOOK HERE DAIRY QUEEN................DIDN'T I TOLD YO FAKE WANNA BE CROWN MONKEY ASS NOT TO REP MY NATION???AH U FAKE ASS CUNT............BITCH DID I GAVE U PERMISSION FOR YOUR CHEERLEADER FAGGOT ASS TO EVEN REP MY SET???AH PUSSY???NO I DIDN'T THINK SO..............CAUSE FOR ONE BITCH...........YOUR NOT A REAL KING..........SECOND BITCH YOUR DUMB CHEERLEADER FAGGOT ASS IS NOT EVEN LEGIT OR OFFICIAL..........MEANIN...........U MADE IT UP..........SO U CAN GET ATTENTION ON THA NET............SPECIALLY ON THIS BOARD.............FOURTH BITCH YOUR NOT FROM THA CHI................FIFTH YOUR NOT MEXICAN.............AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST............BITCH LEAVE THA GANGBANGIN TO THA PROFESIONALS............U KNOW THA ONES WHO CREATED THEE ALKN............THA ONES WHO STARTED IT AND THA ONES WHO COME FROM THA CITY WHERE IT ALL STARTED.............THA CHI.............SO BITCH LEAVE IT TO US MEXICANZ...........CAUSE ONLY MEXICANZ BANG.............NOT NO GAY ASS MONKEYS OR PINCHE CHANGOS............SPECIALLY THA ONES WHO COME FROM THA CITY OF COWARDS..........GAY ASS NEW YORK.............WHERE YA'LL MONKEY FAGGOTZ INVENTED GAY ASS BREAKDANCIN AND THAT PUSSY ASS HIP HOP.............SO BITCH THA ONLY THING U COULD DO IS SPIN YO PUNK NEUTRON CHEERLEADER MONKEY FAGGOT ASS TO SUM CARDBOARD OR DO THA MAMBO............CAUSE BITCH WE KNOW U CAN SWALLO A WHOLE COMBO..............OF MY NUTZ..............CAUSE IS STILL ALKN..........IS STILL CHI...........AND BOW DOWN TO YOUR KING............CAUSE BITCH IF I SEE U REPPIN MY NATION AGAIN..........THEN U WILL HEAR FROM ME ............PUSSY!!!SO BITCH REALIZED AND RECOGNIZED CAUSE YOUR KING HAS SPOKEN............NOW GO DANCE MAMBO AND THEN GO SWALLO A COMBO OF MY NUTZ BITCH!!!CAUSE IS STILL FUCK NEW YORK............AND FUCK D.R!!!

BLAKKONBLAKKCRIME
underboss
underboss

Post by BLAKKONBLAKKCRIME » February 17th, 2011, 3:47 am

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
sacredBlackandGold1418 wrote:nigga i met queens from the motherland you can't tell me nothing about the nation
MAYBE U MET HER IN WONDERLAND............BUT DAM SURE NOT IN REAL LIFE OR NOT IN THA CHI BITCH..........CAUSE THERE AINT NO QUEENS...........IT'S JUST SIMPLY ALKN............NOT ALKQN...................CAUSE THA CHI SAID SO..............BUT WE CAN MAKE AN EXCEPTION SWEETHEART.............AND THAT IS U.............YOUR THA ONLY QUEEN WE HAVE..........SO DAIRY QUEEN..............BOW DOWN TO YOU KING..........MY QUEEN BITCH...........CAUSE IS STILL FUCK D.R.............FUCK NEW YORK...............AND STILL CHI..............CAUSE WE RUN IT!!!

YO WOOD , THAT OTHER NIKKA FROM NU-YORKK AINT A REAL KING , CUZ IN REAL KING LIT , IT SAYZ ALMIGTY LATIN KING NATIN , NOT FUKKIN ALKQN :lol: NU-YORKK IS OFF-BRAND WITH DA KINGISM . :smh: :lol:

BLAKKONBLAKKCRIME
underboss
underboss

Post by BLAKKONBLAKKCRIME » February 17th, 2011, 3:48 am

BLAKKONBLAKKCRIME wrote:
KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:

YO WOOD , THAT OTHER NIKKA FROM NU-YORKK AINT A REAL KING , CUZ IN REAL KING LIT , IT SAYZ ALMIGHTY LATIN KING NATION , NOT FUKKIN ALKQN :lol: NU-YORKK IS OFF-BRAND WITH DA KINGISM . :smh: :lol:

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog
oog

Post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » February 17th, 2011, 4:18 am

BLAKKONBLAKKCRIME wrote:
KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:

YO WOOD , THAT OTHER NIKKA FROM NU-YORKK AINT A REAL KING , CUZ IN REAL KING LIT , IT SAYZ ALMIGTY LATIN KING NATIN , NOT FUKKIN ALKQN :lol: NU-YORKK IS OFF-BRAND WITH DA KINGISM . :smh: :lol:
SEE.............EVEN U KNOW IT AND YOUR VICIOUS LITTLE PIRAHNA ASS AINT EVEN A KING...........DAM NIGGA ONE THING I NOTICE ABOUT U...........U KNOW SHIT ABOUT THA CHI...........GOOD FOR U............NOW PIRAHNA MAN WHICH CHEERLEADER QUEEN U TALKIN ABOUT???WHICH NEW YORK NEUTRON U ARE REFFERRIN TO???OH AND BY THA WAY PIRAHNA MAN...............MY RESTAURANT IS ABOUT TO BE OPEN AT HUMBOLT PARK...........RIGHT BY DIVISION AND ROCKWELL...........I WAS THINKIN IF U WANNA WORK FOR ME???AND THA NICE THING ABOUT IT............IT'S GONNA BE IN YOUR BELOVED HOOD

sacredBlackandGold1418
captain
captain

Post by sacredBlackandGold1418 » February 17th, 2011, 10:54 am

:smh: stop nobbin wood nigga and wood u still fake nigga

kingsear5
underboss
underboss

Post by kingsear5 » February 17th, 2011, 12:00 pm

Look very carefully @ that paperwork. It got two numba 16s in the Laws & it got the Conduct page befo the Chapta Constitution. That's both wrong.....

tHa MaNiAk
associate

Post by tHa MaNiAk » February 17th, 2011, 12:53 pm

That shit is at least 98% real