Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post Reply
thero
fresh meat
Posts: 24
Joined: June 4th, 2011, 5:14 pm

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by thero » July 2nd, 2011, 10:04 am

Chicago773 wrote: Thero where u bd from my Nigga ??
I'm not a BD.

Chicago773
captain
captain
Posts: 465
Joined: September 2nd, 2010, 3:01 pm

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by Chicago773 » July 2nd, 2011, 10:37 am

aww i thought u was rotating with dem niggaz

BigBoyHarlem
underboss
underboss
Posts: 890
Joined: June 20th, 2010, 11:00 pm

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by BigBoyHarlem » July 3rd, 2011, 2:33 pm

I heard they was BDs that flipped to people cause internal beefs or some.

3rdworldc3o
fresh meat
Posts: 7
Joined: September 1st, 2010, 6:32 am

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by 3rdworldc3o » September 28th, 2011, 3:48 pm

DADE DEVIL KKRAZY wrote:
3rdworldc3o wrote:
BigBoyHarlem wrote:Them niggas it aint even around here.. I heard they down south, like 100s going towards East Chicago.
THANKS FOR THAT INFO BIG BOY HARLEM. I KNOW ABOUT THIRD WORLD BUT LIKE I SAID I WANTED FURTHER INFO ION THE TOPIC. OTHERWISE WOULD I DARE PUT IT IN MY SCREEN NAME.? I JUST GOT A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO CLAIM FOLKS AND DONT KNOW sh*t.AND I JUST NEEEDED TO ADD A LITTLE MORE TO MY ARSENAL

:lol: ARSENAL :lol:
WHAT YOU G CHECKIN THE OTHER FUCKED OFF WHITE BOIz IN YOUR SUBURB HOMIE BOI?
:321: :bored: :dance: :rip:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 57th & damen is the furthest thing from a suburb and it took me a year to get back to you fags cuz i was out doin real nigga shit :drama: i just meant that there were too many ni66as claiming my shit and dont know what the fuck im talking about. but its cool i had some real 0G'Z straighten me out on the subject. :smh: :321: :behead: :plank:

User avatar
moblife216
underboss
underboss
Posts: 920
Joined: July 2nd, 2011, 11:52 am

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by moblife216 » September 29th, 2011, 8:08 pm

A disciple is a disciple. To. Me, regardless of whats before it ..

That's just me

User avatar
Angelo Krazy
boss
boss
Posts: 2291
Joined: April 16th, 2011, 1:53 pm

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by Angelo Krazy » October 1st, 2011, 6:18 pm

Evil Eye VELL wrote:
Angelo Krazy wrote:
WESTBRONXRIDER wrote:
Angelo Krazy wrote:westbx what you be about ?
WHAT I B ABOUT ? :lol: I B ABOUT POINTING OUT THE FACT I B SEEIN MAN-C-FLUID ALL OVER UR CHIN :lol: :smh:

U NEED TO WIPE THAT NUT OFF UR FACE . :lmao: SOLID !
get ya two shit slob ass otta chi buiness im flatted that you love this chicago mobs shit but you gotta understand that people have died for this shit stick to the soo woo bull shit they be doing over there wannibe gangster two six nigga :facepalm:
THAT'S CAUSE HE'S C, II, U AND A 4 ALL AT THE SAME TIME...THAT NIGGA FAKER THAN HIS MOMS TITS
he wants to be everything I swear :facepalm:

User avatar
franklucus
underboss
underboss
Posts: 893
Joined: May 12th, 2009, 2:23 am

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by franklucus » November 1st, 2011, 4:18 pm

Eyecon wrote:
Chicago773 wrote: them niggaz gone send it up at the taste and the budd i bet
Both these niggas garbage if you ask me! This what triggering shit though.

[youtube]
[/youtube]

^^^ Got the BBG Terror Dome Moes hot!

[youtube]
[/youtube]

^^^ Got the Dtown Lamron BD's hot!

This shit gone spread to an all out WAR in Englewood! Moe Town gone start getting at them BD's off 59th watch and see 69th BD's and Moes already been had tension before this little shit popped off. It's fixing to get ugly fast in the wood GD vs BD vs BPS free for all.
I KNOW IMA SEEM BIAZ BUT THE BD NIGGA KILLED DUDE LYRICALY, "300 BULLDOGZ YOU KNOW WE RUN IN PACKZ" :2cents:

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by Greenghost2212 » November 3rd, 2011, 1:02 pm

Last time i was on 55th and union.a.couple months ago the moes was at the gdz heave a couple blocks away

trey_day
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1287
Joined: December 28th, 2010, 5:42 pm

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by trey_day » November 3rd, 2011, 2:30 pm

franklucus wrote:
Eyecon wrote:
Chicago773 wrote: them niggaz gone send it up at the taste and the budd i bet
Both these niggas garbage if you ask me! This what triggering shit though.

[youtube]
[/youtube]

^^^ Got the BBG Terror Dome Moes hot!

[youtube]
[/youtube]

^^^ Got the Dtown Lamron BD's hot!

This shit gone spread to an all out WAR in Englewood! Moe Town gone start getting at them BD's off 59th watch and see 69th BD's and Moes already been had tension before this little shit popped off. It's fixing to get ugly fast in the wood GD vs BD vs BPS free for all.

I KNOW IMA SEEM BIAZ BUT THE BD NIGGA KILLED DUDE LYRICALY, "300 BULLDOGZ YOU KNOW WE RUN IN PACKZ" :2cents:
i think BD got that one. wat more lyricaly.

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior
superior
Posts: 4219
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 10:30 pm

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » November 3rd, 2011, 2:34 pm

trey_day wrote:
franklucus wrote:
Eyecon wrote:
Chicago773 wrote: them niggaz gone send it up at the taste and the budd i bet
Both these niggas garbage if you ask me! This what triggering shit though.

[youtube]
[/youtube]

^^^ Got the BBG Terror Dome Moes hot!

[youtube]
[/youtube]

^^^ Got the Dtown Lamron BD's hot!

This shit gone spread to an all out WAR in Englewood! Moe Town gone start getting at them BD's off 59th watch and see 69th BD's and Moes already been had tension before this little shit popped off. It's fixing to get ugly fast in the wood GD vs BD vs BPS free for all.

I KNOW IMA SEEM BIAZ BUT THE BD NIGGA KILLED DUDE LYRICALY, "300 BULLDOGZ YOU KNOW WE RUN IN PACKZ" :2cents:
i think BD got that one. wat more lyricaly.
THEM LIL LAMRON BOYZ GOING HARDDDDDDDDDD

User avatar
franklucus
underboss
underboss
Posts: 893
Joined: May 12th, 2009, 2:23 am

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by franklucus » November 8th, 2011, 1:51 am

MOBB DEEP GEEZ wrote:
trey_day wrote:
franklucus wrote:
Eyecon wrote:
Chicago773 wrote: them niggaz gone send it up at the taste and the budd i bet
Both these niggas garbage if you ask me! This what triggering shit though.

[youtube]
[/youtube]

^^^ Got the BBG Terror Dome Moes hot!

[youtube]
[/youtube]

^^^ Got the Dtown Lamron BD's hot!

This shit gone spread to an all out WAR in Englewood! Moe Town gone start getting at them BD's off 59th watch and see 69th BD's and Moes already been had tension before this little shit popped off. It's fixing to get ugly fast in the wood GD vs BD vs BPS free for all.

I KNOW IMA SEEM BIAZ BUT THE BD NIGGA KILLED DUDE LYRICALY, "300 BULLDOGZ YOU KNOW WE RUN IN PACKZ" :2cents:
i think BD got that one. wat more lyricaly.
THEM LIL LAMRON BOYZ GOING HARDDDDDDDDDD
REALLY??? CAUSE MY GUYZ TELL ME DIFFERENT, BUT NIGGAZ BE HATING ON OTHER HOODZ EVEN IF THEY ARE "RELATED" :2cents: I HEARD THESE NIGGAZ BE FUCKING WITH THEM BREEDZ TOUGH THO...

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior
superior
Posts: 4219
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 10:30 pm

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » November 8th, 2011, 1:58 am

franklucus wrote:
MOBB DEEP GEEZ wrote:
trey_day wrote:
franklucus wrote:
Eyecon wrote:
Chicago773 wrote: them niggaz gone send it up at the taste and the budd i bet
Both these niggas garbage if you ask me! This what triggering shit though.

[youtube]
[/youtube]

^^^ Got the BBG Terror Dome Moes hot!

[youtube]
[/youtube]

^^^ Got the Dtown Lamron BD's hot!

This shit gone spread to an all out WAR in Englewood! Moe Town gone start getting at them BD's off 59th watch and see 69th BD's and Moes already been had tension before this little shit popped off. It's fixing to get ugly fast in the wood GD vs BD vs BPS free for all.

I KNOW IMA SEEM BIAZ BUT THE BD NIGGA KILLED DUDE LYRICALY, "300 BULLDOGZ YOU KNOW WE RUN IN PACKZ" :2cents:
i think BD got that one. wat more lyricaly.
THEM LIL LAMRON BOYZ GOING HARDDDDDDDDDD
REALLY??? CAUSE MY GUYZ TELL ME DIFFERENT, BUT NIGGAZ BE HATING ON OTHER HOODZ EVEN IF THEY ARE "RELATED" :2cents: I HEARD THESE NIGGAZ BE FUCKING WITH THEM BREEDZ TOUGH THO...
Nah trey I'm talking about the video not them niggas on the streets I'm not one of this niggas on here that tells u what's going on in a hood that ain't even near them I don't know how this fools be speaking on far ass hoods half of my niggas can't tell u Wtf going on in humbolt park and we northside boys i wouldn't know what them boyz up to they black FOLKKZ anyways

User avatar
franklucus
underboss
underboss
Posts: 893
Joined: May 12th, 2009, 2:23 am

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by franklucus » November 8th, 2011, 2:18 am

MOBB DEEP GEEZ wrote:
franklucus wrote:
MOBB DEEP GEEZ wrote:
trey_day wrote:
franklucus wrote:
Eyecon wrote:
Chicago773 wrote: them niggaz gone send it up at the taste and the budd i bet
Both these niggas garbage if you ask me! This what triggering shit though.

[youtube]
[/youtube]

^^^ Got the BBG Terror Dome Moes hot!

[youtube]
[/youtube]

^^^ Got the Dtown Lamron BD's hot!

This shit gone spread to an all out WAR in Englewood! Moe Town gone start getting at them BD's off 59th watch and see 69th BD's and Moes already been had tension before this little shit popped off. It's fixing to get ugly fast in the wood GD vs BD vs BPS free for all.

I KNOW IMA SEEM BIAZ BUT THE BD NIGGA KILLED DUDE LYRICALY, "300 BULLDOGZ YOU KNOW WE RUN IN PACKZ" :2cents:
i think BD got that one. wat more lyricaly.
THEM LIL LAMRON BOYZ GOING HARDDDDDDDDDD
REALLY??? CAUSE MY GUYZ TELL ME DIFFERENT, BUT NIGGAZ BE HATING ON OTHER HOODZ EVEN IF THEY ARE "RELATED" :2cents: I HEARD THESE NIGGAZ BE FUCKING WITH THEM BREEDZ TOUGH THO...
Nah trey I'm talking about the video not them niggas on the streets I'm not one of this niggas on here that tells u what's going on in a hood that ain't even near them I don't know how this fools be speaking on far ass hoods half of my niggas can't tell u Wtf going on in humbolt park and we northside boys i wouldn't know what them boyz up to they black FOLKKZ anyways
OH :lmao: MAN I'M :rasta: AZ A MUTHA FUCKA :lmao:

User avatar
franklucus
underboss
underboss
Posts: 893
Joined: May 12th, 2009, 2:23 am

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by franklucus » November 8th, 2011, 2:30 am

QUICK QUESTION G, AT THE RISK OF SOUNDING IGNORANT,BUT I NEVER REALLY MET ANY NON BLACK FOLKKZ, AND I'M NOT ASKING FOR TOO MUCH INFO, JUST A SIMPLE YEZ OR NO WILL DO, I WAZ JUST WONDERING DO YALL ACKNOWLEDGE KING DAVID, NOW I KNOW ALOT HAZ BEEN CHANGED OVER TIME WHICH IZ THE MAIN REASON I ASK BECAUSE ACCORDING TO MY UNDERSTANDING ALL MOBZ WITH THE D AT ONE TIME DID ATLEAST ACKNOWLEDGE "THE BOSS OF BOSSES"

One&Only
fresh meat
Posts: 4
Joined: November 8th, 2011, 1:23 am

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by One&Only » November 8th, 2011, 3:13 am

King Vel went to jail
With two pitchforks stuck up in his tail
Ridin' da fin - gettin' FUCKED again
so let him rott in hell

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior
superior
Posts: 4219
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 10:30 pm

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » November 8th, 2011, 2:42 pm

franklucus wrote:QUICK QUESTION G, AT THE RISK OF SOUNDING IGNORANT,BUT I NEVER REALLY MET ANY NON BLACK FOLKKZ, AND I'M NOT ASKING FOR TOO MUCH INFO, JUST A SIMPLE YEZ OR NO WILL DO, I WAZ JUST WONDERING DO YALL ACKNOWLEDGE KING DAVID, NOW I KNOW ALOT HAZ BEEN CHANGED OVER TIME WHICH IZ THE MAIN REASON I ASK BECAUSE ACCORDING TO MY UNDERSTANDING ALL MOBZ WITH THE D AT ONE TIME DID ATLEAST ACKNOWLEDGE "THE BOSS OF BOSSES"
NIGGAS KNOW WHO CREATED THE Ds AS FAR AS PRAYERS OR MOB LIT I IAINT GOING SPEAK ON THAT AND WE WERE STARTED IN THE JOINT BY MEMBERS OF THE ORIGINAL ULO NOT LIKE ALL OTHER DISCIPLES I HOPE THAT ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION BECAUSE THATS AS FAREST IM GOING ON THE INTERNET ABOUT MY MOBB OR OUR LIT

User avatar
franklucus
underboss
underboss
Posts: 893
Joined: May 12th, 2009, 2:23 am

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by franklucus » November 8th, 2011, 3:04 pm

MOBB DEEP GEEZ wrote:
franklucus wrote:QUICK QUESTION G, AT THE RISK OF SOUNDING IGNORANT,BUT I NEVER REALLY MET ANY NON BLACK FOLKKZ, AND I'M NOT ASKING FOR TOO MUCH INFO, JUST A SIMPLE YEZ OR NO WILL DO, I WAZ JUST WONDERING DO YALL ACKNOWLEDGE KING DAVID, NOW I KNOW ALOT HAZ BEEN CHANGED OVER TIME WHICH IZ THE MAIN REASON I ASK BECAUSE ACCORDING TO MY UNDERSTANDING ALL MOBZ WITH THE D AT ONE TIME DID ATLEAST ACKNOWLEDGE "THE BOSS OF BOSSES"
NIGGAS KNOW WHO CREATED THE Ds AS FAR AS PRAYERS OR MOB LIT I IAINT GOING SPEAK ON THAT AND WE WERE STARTED IN THE JOINT BY MEMBERS OF THE ORIGINAL ULO NOT LIKE ALL OTHER DISCIPLES I HOPE THAT ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION BECAUSE THATS AS FAREST IM GOING ON THE INTERNET ABOUT MY MOBB OR OUR LIT
:tiphat:

trey_day
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1287
Joined: December 28th, 2010, 5:42 pm

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by trey_day » November 10th, 2011, 12:57 am

One&Only wrote:King Vel went to jail
With two pitchforks stuck up in his tail
Ridin' da fin - gettin' FUCKED again
so let him rott in hell
:lmao:

User avatar
franklucus
underboss
underboss
Posts: 893
Joined: May 12th, 2009, 2:23 am

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by franklucus » November 13th, 2011, 5:53 am

trey_day wrote:
One&Only wrote:King Vel went to jail
With two pitchforks stuck up in his tail
Ridin' da fin - gettin' FUCKED again
so let him rott in hell
:lmao:
:2cents: WHAT IT DO III'z???

User avatar
cookcounty
underboss
underboss
Posts: 812
Joined: September 9th, 2011, 10:08 am

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by cookcounty » November 19th, 2011, 1:40 pm

first and foremost niggas did not walk around calling themselves blue fin BDs

BDs in the city were MOES and BDs in the burbs were FOLKS

User avatar
Chippo
boss
boss
Posts: 2445
Joined: January 13th, 2010, 10:31 pm

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by Chippo » November 19th, 2011, 3:34 pm

cookcounty wrote:first and foremost niggas did not walk around calling themselves blue fin BDs

BDs in the city were MOES and BDs in the burbs were FOLKS

i know some blu fins through the net cuz they cool with my people up in the land and they always be sayin things like "on bd" and "blu finball rollin" their set is the Swagg Kamp

i have never met ALLAHs Crips tho.

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by Greenghost2212 » November 19th, 2011, 3:43 pm

:lol: YO FIRST POST AND U WRONG HAHA NIGGA IT IS BLUE 5 BDZ I WENT TO SCHOOL WIT TWO OF THEM NIGGAS THEY BASICALLY THE NIGGAS WHO RAN UNDER VELL

User avatar
Chippo
boss
boss
Posts: 2445
Joined: January 13th, 2010, 10:31 pm

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by Chippo » November 19th, 2011, 3:52 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote::lol: YO FIRST POST AND U WRONG HAHA NIGGA IT IS BLUE 5 BDZ I WENT TO SCHOOL WIT TWO OF THEM NIGGAS THEY BASICALLY THE NIGGAS WHO RAN UNDER VELL
i fuck wit em, they be hittin me up when they get ready to hit the south. wouldnt it be crazy if all the BDs come home to the fin in the next couple years? Vell is definitely a better leader than any BD chairman they can cook up on the otha side, yall come home to peace and prosperity, dont let history shaft you.

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by Greenghost2212 » November 19th, 2011, 7:20 pm

I FEEL U ON THE LEADER PART CHIP,BESIDES SHORTY BUT THE 6BDZ OUTNUMBER BLUE 5z 5 to,10 UP HERE MC

User avatar
iUSED2BEFOLKS
major
major
Posts: 561
Joined: November 1st, 2011, 2:43 pm

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Post by iUSED2BEFOLKS » November 19th, 2011, 8:12 pm

i just turned blue fin gangsta disciple the day after yesterday

Post Reply