Blue Fin Black Disciples

underboss
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: i64/i94/i20/i30/35E/35W/820

Blue Fin Black Disciples

Postby MAFIAOSOCRAZY » May 29th, 2010, 12:41 pm

How do yall niggas feel about them, a nigga at my old skool told me he was B5BD but i never got to get up with him.

sergeant
sergeant
Affiliation: DUBZ IIMPERIIAL II5ANES GOLD TEAM

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Postby ALMIGHTYTHUGS » May 29th, 2010, 4:56 pm

SHIID THEM NIIGGAS COMEING HOME TO THE 5 SHIID EVERY BODY GOT TO COME HOME ONE DAY PLUS THEY HATE BRICKS SO THATS WHY THEY FLIPPIN FIN

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby IVL BLACK N GOLD » May 30th, 2010, 7:50 am

ALMIGHTYTHUGS wrote:SHIID THEM NIIGGAS COMEING HOME TO THE 5 SHIID EVERY BODY GOT TO COME HOME ONE DAY PLUS THEY HATE BRICKS SO THATS WHY THEY FLIPPIN FIN

yessir. i never had problems with bdz anyway. they the real disciples. i used to works with them and get drunk backin in the late 90s. i aint never got into it with a trey. they hate bricks tho bricks took they whoel swagger and the disciple from them and the forks. GD is some clown ass shit

sergeant
sergeant

Postby ALMIGHTYTHUGS » May 30th, 2010, 1:20 pm

lol lmao yea the GLAZE DONUTS BE SWAGGER JACKING THE BDs I WIIL FUCK WHIIT A BD ANY DAY BEFORE A BRICK :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: YEA THE BDs COMING HOME TO THE FIN

sergeant
sergeant

Postby bolotre » May 30th, 2010, 1:27 pm

Not all BDs u dummies just da 1's riding under King Vel...Shorty BDs real BDs and dey still Folks and gon 4 eva be Folks...And I hate to bust ya'll lil "disciple knowledge up"But ya wrong If anything dey stole our swagger cuz we was Here 1st.Shorty started da BDs,but David Gave da nation to Hoover so therefore GDs da real disciples since yall wanna take it there...But I got love 4 my BD brothers but dem blue 5 niggas need dey ass whooped

og
og
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Postby #100% » May 30th, 2010, 2:38 pm

bolotre wrote:Not all BDs u dummies just da 1's riding under King Vel...Shorty BDs real BDs and dey still Folks and gon 4 eva be Folks...And I hate to bust ya'll lil "disciple knowledge up"But ya wrong If anything dey stole our swagger cuz we was Here 1st.Shorty started da BDs,but David Gave da nation to Hoover so therefore GDs da real disciples since yall wanna take it there...But I got love 4 my BD brothers but dem blue 5 niggas need dey a$$ whooped

hold up G...we ARE the ORIGINAL DISCIPLES...dont get me wrong GD's are real D's but we are the real original D's,,...David(D.R.I.P) DID NOT give da whole BGDN to hoover :wtf: ...David wanted to have equal amount of power to the 3 kings..but after he died.. u kno shorty and hoover didnt see eye to eye..but i aint finna go into all dat.....but i respect hoover doe..the guy was/is a smart man

its shorty-folks ova this way...neva will i leave da 6 foe dat weak azz 5..FUCK VEL...nigga aint no real king...B5BD AINT REAL DISCIPLES..
REAL Disciples ride unda the 6

i got luv foe da GDN but alot of'em i dont fuck wit...sum of my fam is GD thats why i really say i fuck wit sum for the most part...alot of GDs are disgrace to da 6 and da folks...sum g's be bout they money but sum be on dat junky shyt...if king David was here or could see, shiid even hoover, what sum of the members of their nation is/was doing, ..they would violate and throw alot of these niggaz out the nation

:lol: @GD's swagger jackin BD's

og
og

Postby #100% » May 30th, 2010, 2:39 pm

ALMIGHTYTHUGS wrote: YEA THE BDs COMING HOME TO THE FIN

um.....no....not the REAL 3RD WORLD DISCIPLES :2cents:

og
og

Postby #100% » May 30th, 2010, 4:38 pm

M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:

& we'll be independent b4 goin to da fin :2cents:

prospect
Affiliation: IGSD

Postby CASPER D SYPO » May 30th, 2010, 4:42 pm

Blue GUMballs BD'z are some hoes.

boss
boss
Location: DADE NI666AZ GO THE HARDEST IN LIL HAVANA WE GOT NI666AZ CHOPPIN HEADS OFF THEM FUCK BOIz
Region: South
Affiliation: IGSDN REPPIN FOR THEM HIALEAH INSANE GARDEN Dz

Postby DADE DEVIL KKRAZY » May 30th, 2010, 5:12 pm

M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:

& we'll be independent b4 goin to da fin :2cents:

:2cents: 3rd WORLD Dz TILL THE WORLD BLOW

captain
captain
Affiliation: mickey cobras

Postby chima » June 3rd, 2010, 12:45 am

i think the 5 and 6 stars are played out and you got beef within the 5 or beef within the 6 so that's why poeple flip stars or drop the star all together mark my words in 10 years the only gangs under the 5 or 6 will be vice lords and GDs imma use bds the 4s as prof of what im saying. the 4s will drop the 5 copletely in the next 3 or 4 years following with us the mickey cobras then the blue5 bd n folk bd will be at war all the time and blue fin will become the majority. mickey cobras will become independent from the people nation i here more n more MCs saying fuck the 5 :hitit:

sergeant
sergeant

Postby ALMIGHTYTHUGS » June 3rd, 2010, 2:40 am

LOL B5BD RIDING THE 5 HARD BUT SHID Lah via va va illilaha halalil 55

boss
boss
Affiliation: KRonIK Green

Postby Chippo » June 3rd, 2010, 9:13 am

chima wrote:i think the 5 and 6 stars are played out and you got beef within the 5 or beef within the 6 so that's why poeple flip stars or drop the star all together mark my words in 10 years the only gangs under the 5 or 6 will be vice lords and GDs imma use bds the 4s as prof of what im saying. the 4s will drop the 5 copletely in the next 3 or 4 years following with us the mickey cobras then the blue5 bd n folk bd will be at war all the time and blue fin will become the majority. mickey cobras will become independent from the people nation i here more n more MCs saying F*CK the 5 :hitit:

you dumb as a bag of rocks, how MC gonna drop the five when they stay clicked up with the Lords on the daily jack

superior
superior
Affiliation: GDN

Postby G-RED » June 3rd, 2010, 11:39 am

M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
bolotre wrote:Not all BDs u dummies just da 1's riding under King Vel...Shorty BDs real BDs and dey still Folks and gon 4 eva be Folks...And I hate to bust ya'll lil "disciple knowledge up"But ya wrong If anything dey stole our swagger cuz we was Here 1st.Shorty started da BDs,but David Gave da nation to Hoover so therefore GDs da real disciples since yall wanna take it there...But I got love 4 my BD brothers but dem blue 5 niggas need dey a$$ whooped

hold up G...we ARE the ORIGINAL DISCIPLES...dont get me wrong GD's are real D's but we are the real original D's,,...David(D.R.I.P) DID NOT give da whole BGDN to hoover :wtf: ...David wanted to have equal amount of power to the 3 kings..but after he died.. u kno shorty and hoover didnt see eye to eye..but i aint finna go into all dat.....but i respect hoover doe..the guy was/is a smart man

its shorty-folks ova this way...neva will i leave da 6 foe dat weak azz 5..F*CK VEL...nigga aint no real king...B5BD AINT REAL DISCIPLES..

i got luv foe da GDN but alot of'em i dont F*CK wit...sum of my fam is GD thats why i really say i F*CK wit sum for the most part...alot of GDs are disgrace to da 6 and da folks...sum g's be bout they money but sum be on dat junky shyt...if king David was here or could see, shiid even hoover, what sum of the members of their nation is/was doing, ..they would violate and throw alot of these niggaz out the nation

THE DEVIL'S DISCIPLES......AND PLENTY OTHER DISCPLE GANGS DAT ROLLED UNDER DAVID ARE THE ORIGINAL DISCIPLES(THE DEVILS WZ DA LARGEST) GD AND BD ARE BOTH STRONG ORGS...BUT IT WZ DISCIPLES BEFORE EITHER ONE.

og
og

Postby #100% » June 4th, 2010, 12:56 am

G-RED wrote:
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:

its shorty-folks ova this way...neva will i leave da 6 foe dat weak azz 5..F*CK VEL...nigga aint no real king...B5BD AINT REAL DISCIPLES..

i got luv foe da GDN but alot of'em i dont F*CK wit...sum of my fam is GD thats why i really say i F*CK wit sum for the most part...alot of GDs are disgrace to da 6 and da folks...sum g's be bout they money but sum be on dat junky shyt...if king David was here or could see, shiid even hoover, what sum of the members of their nation is/was doing, ..they would violate and throw alot of these niggaz out the nation

THE DEVIL'S DISCIPLES......AND PLENTY OTHER DISCPLE GANGS DAT ROLLED UNDER DAVID ARE THE ORIGINAL DISCIPLES(THE DEVILS WZ DA LARGEST) GD AND BD ARE BOTH STRONG ORGS...BUT IT WZ DISCIPLES BEFORE EITHER ONE.

yea u right there were alot of different disciple gangs.....but black disciples=devil's disciples(different name at the time)..therefore BDs are the original disciples

boss
boss
Location: DADE NI666AZ GO THE HARDEST IN LIL HAVANA WE GOT NI666AZ CHOPPIN HEADS OFF THEM FUCK BOIz
Affiliation: IGSDN REPPIN FOR THEM HIALEAH INSANE GARDEN Dz

Postby DADE DEVIL KKRAZY » June 4th, 2010, 3:37 am

M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
G-RED wrote:
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:

yea u right there were alot of different disciple gangs.....but black disciples=devil's disciples(different name at the time)..therefore BDs are the original disciples

ALOT SHIT FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND 16 ORIGINAL MOBS MADE UP THE ORIGINAL DISCIPLES NATION ALIANCE NOW I KNOW SOME CAME BEFORE OTHERS AN MOST WHERE JUST ABSORBED IN TO OTHERS THEN MOST MADE IT TO THE MAIN BRANCH WHEN DEVIL Dz BECAME KNOWN AS BLACK Dz I COULDNT GET MY UNCLE ON THE PHONE TO MAKE SURE IM RIGHT BUT I THINK THESE WHERE THEM GONZATO Dz ,ROYAL Dz ,FALCON Dz ,DEVIL Dz EXECUTIONER Dz, SATAN Dz (WHERE IN OUR INFANCY) , SIRCON Dz , MOTOWN Dz ,BOSS PIMP Dz ,EAST SIDE Dz DUTCH-TOWN Dz , DEVIT'z Dz , SIX-TRAY Dz , FOUR TRAY Dz , MANIAC Dz ,

oog
oog
Affiliation: THEE ALKN

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » June 4th, 2010, 4:36 am

interesting?

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby IVL BLACK N GOLD » June 4th, 2010, 6:39 am

Chippo wrote:
chima wrote:i think the 5 and 6 stars are played out and you got beef within the 5 or beef within the 6 so that's why poeple flip stars or drop the star all together mark my words in 10 years the only gangs under the 5 or 6 will be vice lords and GDs imma use bds the 4s as prof of what im saying. the 4s will drop the 5 copletely in the next 3 or 4 years following with us the mickey cobras then the blue5 bd n folk bd will be at war all the time and blue fin will become the majority. mickey cobras will become independent from the people nation i here more n more MCs saying F*CK the 5 :hitit:

you dumb as a bag of rocks, how MC gonna drop the five when they stay clicked up with the Lords on the daily jack

exactly :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: and they ride up under us in the pen and we back them in the street. dont pay my man no attention. he only rotates on the xbox leader boards and not in real life. u can tell by the dumb shit he just said

boss
boss
Affiliation: KRonIK Green

Postby Chippo » June 4th, 2010, 12:59 pm

IVL BLACK N GOLD wrote:
Chippo wrote:

exactly :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: and they ride up under us in the pen and we back them in the street. dont pay my man no attention. he only rotates on the xbox leader boards and not in real life. u can tell by the dumb sh*t he just said

hahaha bro said xbox leader board hahahahahahahahaha what a fuckin mark tho :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

superior
superior

Postby G-RED » June 4th, 2010, 7:47 pm

I STIL
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
G-RED wrote:
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:

JST CUZ SUM OF THE ORIGINAL DD'S ROLLED WIT SHORTY ON DAT BD TIP..DNT MEAN DD=BD.CUZ AINT LIKE ALL DA ORIGINAL DD'SROLLED WIT SHORTY...AND ALL THE ORIGINAL SUPREME GANGSTERS STAYED WIT HOOVER.. HELL SUM ORIGINAL DD (PLUS OTHER DISCIPLES) STAYED GD....AND ROLLED WITH HOOVER. SO STILL 2 ME.....DD'S AND THE OTHER D'S THE ORIGINAL ONES.

og
og

Postby #100% » June 4th, 2010, 9:12 pm

G-RED wrote:I STIL
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
G-RED wrote:
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:

JST CUZ SUM OF THE ORIGINAL DD'S ROLLED WIT SHORTY ON DAT BD TIP..DNT MEAN DD=BD.CUZ AINT LIKE ALL DA ORIGINAL DD'SROLLED WIT SHORTY...AND ALL THE ORIGINAL SUPREME GANGSTERS STAYED WIT HOOVER.. HELL SUM ORIGINAL DD (PLUS OTHER DISCIPLES) STAYED GD....AND ROLLED WITH HOOVER. SO STILL 2 ME.....DD'S AND THE OTHER D'S THE ORIGINAL ONES.

i mean from that standpoint DEM niggaz who where DD's/BDs that stayed with hoover and stayed BGD/GD are original D's but NOT the whole GDN..where u think da pitchforks come from..the Disciples had our OWN nation(the Disciple Nation)..hoover and the SG's had their own nation(the Gangster Nation) and both had different sub-gangs under that...shorty didnt start BD he just broke away from the BGDN and dropped the G and re-started the BDN.

superior
superior

Postby G-RED » June 4th, 2010, 11:46 pm

M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
G-RED wrote:
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:

i mean from that standpoint DEM niggaz who where DD's/BDs that stayed with hoover and stayed BGD/GD are original D's but NOT the whole GDN..where u think da pitchforks come from..the Disciples had our OWN nation(the Disciple Nation)..hoover and the SG's had their own nation(the Gangster Nation) and both had different sub-gangs under that...shorty didnt start BD he just broke away from the BGDN and dropped the G and re-started the BDN.
OK KEY WORD RESTARTED!!!!!! SO LETS JUMP 2 DIFF AREA......DD'S WZ DA MAIN DISCIPLES....JST LIKE SG'S WZ DA MAIN GANGSTERS.WZ OTHER GANGSTER GANGS UNDER HOOVER....HOW U GET BD'S DA ORIGINAL ONES....JST CZ OF ALL DA D NATIONS DEY GOT RESTARTED....HELL ITZ KNWN DA DD'S WZ TOP DOGS....DA ALLIANCE IS SPOKE OF BETWEEN DA DD'S AND SG'S....... NOT BD'S AND SG'S.......NO DISRESPECT BUT YALL CNT GET LOOKED AT AZ DA ORIGINAL D'S IF SHORTY JST RESTARTED A CHAPTER.DAT OBVIOUS WZ DA DA TOP D'S N DA FIRST PLACE..MUCH LOVE 4 DA TREYS...BUT HISTORY IS HISTORY....DATZ LIKE IF SUM GANGSTER GANG COME OUT DA WOODWORKS DAT DEY DA ORIGINAL G'S....WHEN SUPREME G'S WZ DA TOPDOGS.

og
og

Postby #100% » June 5th, 2010, 12:21 am

G-RED wrote:
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
G-RED wrote:
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:

OK KEY WORD RESTARTED!!!!!! SO LETS JUMP 2 DIFF AREA......DD'S WZ DA MAIN DISCIPLES....JST LIKE SG'S WZ DA MAIN GANGSTERS.WZ OTHER GANGSTER GANGS UNDER HOOVER....HOW U GET BD'S DA ORIGINAL ONES....JST CZ OF ALL DA D NATIONS DEY GOT RESTARTED....HELL ITZ KNWN DA DD'S WZ TOP DOGS....DA ALLIANCE IS SPOKE OF BETWEEN DA DD'S AND SG'S....... NOT BD'S AND SG'S.......NO DISRESPECT BUT YALL CNT GET LOOKED AT AZ DA ORIGINAL D'S IF SHORTY JST RESTARTED A CHAPTER.DAT OBVIOUS WZ DA DA TOP D'S N DA FIRST PLACE..MUCH LOVE 4 DA TREYS...BUT HISTORY IS HISTORY....DATZ LIKE IF SUM GANGSTER GANG COME OUT DA WOODWORKS DAT DEY DA ORIGINAL G'S....WHEN SUPREME G'S WZ DA TOPDOGS.

i hear wat u sayin kinfolks..cuz we both sayin da same thang, ..if da BDN was RE-started, dat means it had to been started once befoe right???..u know Don helped david start da BDs anyways...but all im sayin is DDs changed the name to Black Disciples

superior
superior

Postby G-RED » June 5th, 2010, 12:34 am

YO D.WE SAYING THE SAME THING....BUT DEN AGAIN WE AINT..BUT IMMA KILL DIZ CUZ OF OBVIOUS REASONS.....4-12.....D WORLD OR NO WORLD

og
og

Postby #100% » June 5th, 2010, 12:42 am

G-RED wrote:YO D.WE SAYING THE SAME THING....BUT DEN AGAIN WE AINT..BUT IMMA KILL DIZ CUZ OF OBVIOUS REASONS.....4-12.....D WORLD OR NO WORLD

oh fa'sho kinfolks i already kno da bizz.. :lol: ...but its all goody doe....4-12....D's^

Next

Return to Midwest