Blue Fin Black Disciples

CLICK HERE TO SEE EXCLUSIVE HOOD HOES HACKED & EXPOSED!!!

official contributor
My Region: Midwest
My Affiliation: i64

Blue Fin Black Disciples

Postby MAFIAOSOCRAZY » May 29th, 2010, 1:41 pm

How do yall niggas feel about them, a nigga at my old skool told me he was B5BD but i never got to get up with him.

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: DUBZ IIMPERIIAL II5ANES GOLD TEAM

Re: Blue Fin Black Disciples

Postby ALMIGHTYTHUGS » May 29th, 2010, 5:56 pm

SHIID THEM NIIGGAS COMEING HOME TO THE 5 SHIID EVERY BODY GOT TO COME HOME ONE DAY PLUS THEY HATE BRICKS SO THATS WHY THEY FLIPPIN FIN

lightweight contributor

Postby IVL BLACK N GOLD » May 30th, 2010, 8:50 am

ALMIGHTYTHUGS wrote:SHIID THEM NIIGGAS COMEING HOME TO THE 5 SHIID EVERY BODY GOT TO COME HOME ONE DAY PLUS THEY HATE BRICKS SO THATS WHY THEY FLIPPIN FIN

yessir. i never had problems with bdz anyway. they the real disciples. i used to works with them and get drunk backin in the late 90s. i aint never got into it with a trey. they hate bricks tho bricks took they whoel swagger and the disciple from them and the forks. GD is some clown ass shit

lightweight contributor

Postby ALMIGHTYTHUGS » May 30th, 2010, 2:20 pm

lol lmao yea the GLAZE DONUTS BE SWAGGER JACKING THE BDs I WIIL FUCK WHIIT A BD ANY DAY BEFORE A BRICK :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: YEA THE BDs COMING HOME TO THE FIN

lightweight contributor

Postby bolotre » May 30th, 2010, 2:27 pm

Not all BDs u dummies just da 1's riding under King Vel...Shorty BDs real BDs and dey still Folks and gon 4 eva be Folks...And I hate to bust ya'll lil "disciple knowledge up"But ya wrong If anything dey stole our swagger cuz we was Here 1st.Shorty started da BDs,but David Gave da nation to Hoover so therefore GDs da real disciples since yall wanna take it there...But I got love 4 my BD brothers but dem blue 5 niggas need dey ass whooped

heavyweight contributor
My Region: Down South
My Affiliation: LawLess

Postby 901DBoIII » May 30th, 2010, 3:38 pm

bolotre wrote:Not all BDs u dummies just da 1's riding under King Vel...Shorty BDs real BDs and dey still Folks and gon 4 eva be Folks...And I hate to bust ya'll lil "disciple knowledge up"But ya wrong If anything dey stole our swagger cuz we was Here 1st.Shorty started da BDs,but David Gave da nation to Hoover so therefore GDs da real disciples since yall wanna take it there...But I got love 4 my BD brothers but dem blue 5 niggas need dey a$$ whooped

hold up G...we ARE the ORIGINAL DISCIPLES...dont get me wrong GD's are real D's but we are the real original D's,,...David(D.R.I.P) DID NOT give da whole BGDN to hoover :wtf: ...David wanted to have equal amount of power to the 3 kings..but after he died.. u kno shorty and hoover didnt see eye to eye..but i aint finna go into all dat.....but i respect hoover doe..the guy was/is a smart man

its shorty-folks ova this way...neva will i leave da 6 foe dat weak azz 5..FUCK VEL...nigga aint no real king...B5BD AINT REAL DISCIPLES..
REAL Disciples ride unda the 6

i got luv foe da GDN but alot of'em i dont fuck wit...sum of my fam is GD thats why i really say i fuck wit sum for the most part...alot of GDs are disgrace to da 6 and da folks...sum g's be bout they money but sum be on dat junky shyt...if king David was here or could see, shiid even hoover, what sum of the members of their nation is/was doing, ..they would violate and throw alot of these niggaz out the nation

:lol: @GD's swagger jackin BD's

heavyweight contributor

Postby 901DBoIII » May 30th, 2010, 3:39 pm

ALMIGHTYTHUGS wrote: YEA THE BDs COMING HOME TO THE FIN

um.....no....not the REAL 3RD WORLD DISCIPLES :2cents:

heavyweight contributor

Postby 901DBoIII » May 30th, 2010, 5:38 pm

M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:

& we'll be independent b4 goin to da fin :2cents:

fresh meat
My Affiliation: IGSD

Postby CASPER D SYPO » May 30th, 2010, 5:42 pm

Blue GUMballs BD'z are some hoes.

official contributor
Location: DADE NI666AZ GO THE HARDEST IN LIL HAVANA WE GOT NI666AZ CHOPPIN HEADS OFF THEM FUCK BOIz
My Affiliation: IGSDN REPPIN FOR THEM HIALEAH INSANE GARDEN Dz

Postby DADE DEVIL KKRAZY » May 30th, 2010, 6:12 pm

M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:

& we'll be independent b4 goin to da fin :2cents:

:2cents: 3rd WORLD Dz TILL THE WORLD BLOW

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: mickey cobras

Postby chima » June 3rd, 2010, 1:45 am

i think the 5 and 6 stars are played out and you got beef within the 5 or beef within the 6 so that's why poeple flip stars or drop the star all together mark my words in 10 years the only gangs under the 5 or 6 will be vice lords and GDs imma use bds the 4s as prof of what im saying. the 4s will drop the 5 copletely in the next 3 or 4 years following with us the mickey cobras then the blue5 bd n folk bd will be at war all the time and blue fin will become the majority. mickey cobras will become independent from the people nation i here more n more MCs saying fuck the 5 :hitit:

lightweight contributor

Postby ALMIGHTYTHUGS » June 3rd, 2010, 3:40 am

LOL B5BD RIDING THE 5 HARD BUT SHID Lah via va va illilaha halalil 55

official contributor
My Affiliation: KRonIK Green

Postby Chippo » June 3rd, 2010, 10:13 am

chima wrote:i think the 5 and 6 stars are played out and you got beef within the 5 or beef within the 6 so that's why poeple flip stars or drop the star all together mark my words in 10 years the only gangs under the 5 or 6 will be vice lords and GDs imma use bds the 4s as prof of what im saying. the 4s will drop the 5 copletely in the next 3 or 4 years following with us the mickey cobras then the blue5 bd n folk bd will be at war all the time and blue fin will become the majority. mickey cobras will become independent from the people nation i here more n more MCs saying F*CK the 5 :hitit:

you dumb as a bag of rocks, how MC gonna drop the five when they stay clicked up with the Lords on the daily jack

official contributor
My Affiliation: GDN

Postby G-RED » June 3rd, 2010, 12:39 pm

M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
bolotre wrote:Not all BDs u dummies just da 1's riding under King Vel...Shorty BDs real BDs and dey still Folks and gon 4 eva be Folks...And I hate to bust ya'll lil "disciple knowledge up"But ya wrong If anything dey stole our swagger cuz we was Here 1st.Shorty started da BDs,but David Gave da nation to Hoover so therefore GDs da real disciples since yall wanna take it there...But I got love 4 my BD brothers but dem blue 5 niggas need dey a$$ whooped

hold up G...we ARE the ORIGINAL DISCIPLES...dont get me wrong GD's are real D's but we are the real original D's,,...David(D.R.I.P) DID NOT give da whole BGDN to hoover :wtf: ...David wanted to have equal amount of power to the 3 kings..but after he died.. u kno shorty and hoover didnt see eye to eye..but i aint finna go into all dat.....but i respect hoover doe..the guy was/is a smart man

its shorty-folks ova this way...neva will i leave da 6 foe dat weak azz 5..F*CK VEL...nigga aint no real king...B5BD AINT REAL DISCIPLES..

i got luv foe da GDN but alot of'em i dont F*CK wit...sum of my fam is GD thats why i really say i F*CK wit sum for the most part...alot of GDs are disgrace to da 6 and da folks...sum g's be bout they money but sum be on dat junky shyt...if king David was here or could see, shiid even hoover, what sum of the members of their nation is/was doing, ..they would violate and throw alot of these niggaz out the nation

THE DEVIL'S DISCIPLES......AND PLENTY OTHER DISCPLE GANGS DAT ROLLED UNDER DAVID ARE THE ORIGINAL DISCIPLES(THE DEVILS WZ DA LARGEST) GD AND BD ARE BOTH STRONG ORGS...BUT IT WZ DISCIPLES BEFORE EITHER ONE.

heavyweight contributor

Postby 901DBoIII » June 4th, 2010, 1:56 am

G-RED wrote:
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:

its shorty-folks ova this way...neva will i leave da 6 foe dat weak azz 5..F*CK VEL...nigga aint no real king...B5BD AINT REAL DISCIPLES..

i got luv foe da GDN but alot of'em i dont F*CK wit...sum of my fam is GD thats why i really say i F*CK wit sum for the most part...alot of GDs are disgrace to da 6 and da folks...sum g's be bout they money but sum be on dat junky shyt...if king David was here or could see, shiid even hoover, what sum of the members of their nation is/was doing, ..they would violate and throw alot of these niggaz out the nation

THE DEVIL'S DISCIPLES......AND PLENTY OTHER DISCPLE GANGS DAT ROLLED UNDER DAVID ARE THE ORIGINAL DISCIPLES(THE DEVILS WZ DA LARGEST) GD AND BD ARE BOTH STRONG ORGS...BUT IT WZ DISCIPLES BEFORE EITHER ONE.

yea u right there were alot of different disciple gangs.....but black disciples=devil's disciples(different name at the time)..therefore BDs are the original disciples

official contributor
Location: DADE NI666AZ GO THE HARDEST IN LIL HAVANA WE GOT NI666AZ CHOPPIN HEADS OFF THEM FUCK BOIz

Postby DADE DEVIL KKRAZY » June 4th, 2010, 4:37 am

M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
G-RED wrote:
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:

yea u right there were alot of different disciple gangs.....but black disciples=devil's disciples(different name at the time)..therefore BDs are the original disciples

ALOT SHIT FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND 16 ORIGINAL MOBS MADE UP THE ORIGINAL DISCIPLES NATION ALIANCE NOW I KNOW SOME CAME BEFORE OTHERS AN MOST WHERE JUST ABSORBED IN TO OTHERS THEN MOST MADE IT TO THE MAIN BRANCH WHEN DEVIL Dz BECAME KNOWN AS BLACK Dz I COULDNT GET MY UNCLE ON THE PHONE TO MAKE SURE IM RIGHT BUT I THINK THESE WHERE THEM GONZATO Dz ,ROYAL Dz ,FALCON Dz ,DEVIL Dz EXECUTIONER Dz, SATAN Dz (WHERE IN OUR INFANCY) , SIRCON Dz , MOTOWN Dz ,BOSS PIMP Dz ,EAST SIDE Dz DUTCH-TOWN Dz , DEVIT'z Dz , SIX-TRAY Dz , FOUR TRAY Dz , MANIAC Dz ,

superior contributor
My Affiliation: THEE ALKN

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » June 4th, 2010, 5:36 am

interesting?

lightweight contributor

Postby IVL BLACK N GOLD » June 4th, 2010, 7:39 am

Chippo wrote:
chima wrote:i think the 5 and 6 stars are played out and you got beef within the 5 or beef within the 6 so that's why poeple flip stars or drop the star all together mark my words in 10 years the only gangs under the 5 or 6 will be vice lords and GDs imma use bds the 4s as prof of what im saying. the 4s will drop the 5 copletely in the next 3 or 4 years following with us the mickey cobras then the blue5 bd n folk bd will be at war all the time and blue fin will become the majority. mickey cobras will become independent from the people nation i here more n more MCs saying F*CK the 5 :hitit:

you dumb as a bag of rocks, how MC gonna drop the five when they stay clicked up with the Lords on the daily jack

exactly :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: and they ride up under us in the pen and we back them in the street. dont pay my man no attention. he only rotates on the xbox leader boards and not in real life. u can tell by the dumb shit he just said

official contributor
My Affiliation: KRonIK Green

Postby Chippo » June 4th, 2010, 1:59 pm

IVL BLACK N GOLD wrote:
Chippo wrote:

exactly :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: and they ride up under us in the pen and we back them in the street. dont pay my man no attention. he only rotates on the xbox leader boards and not in real life. u can tell by the dumb sh*t he just said

hahaha bro said xbox leader board hahahahahahahahaha what a fuckin mark tho :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

official contributor

Postby G-RED » June 4th, 2010, 8:47 pm

I STIL
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
G-RED wrote:
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:

JST CUZ SUM OF THE ORIGINAL DD'S ROLLED WIT SHORTY ON DAT BD TIP..DNT MEAN DD=BD.CUZ AINT LIKE ALL DA ORIGINAL DD'SROLLED WIT SHORTY...AND ALL THE ORIGINAL SUPREME GANGSTERS STAYED WIT HOOVER.. HELL SUM ORIGINAL DD (PLUS OTHER DISCIPLES) STAYED GD....AND ROLLED WITH HOOVER. SO STILL 2 ME.....DD'S AND THE OTHER D'S THE ORIGINAL ONES.

heavyweight contributor

Postby 901DBoIII » June 4th, 2010, 10:12 pm

G-RED wrote:I STIL
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
G-RED wrote:
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:

JST CUZ SUM OF THE ORIGINAL DD'S ROLLED WIT SHORTY ON DAT BD TIP..DNT MEAN DD=BD.CUZ AINT LIKE ALL DA ORIGINAL DD'SROLLED WIT SHORTY...AND ALL THE ORIGINAL SUPREME GANGSTERS STAYED WIT HOOVER.. HELL SUM ORIGINAL DD (PLUS OTHER DISCIPLES) STAYED GD....AND ROLLED WITH HOOVER. SO STILL 2 ME.....DD'S AND THE OTHER D'S THE ORIGINAL ONES.

i mean from that standpoint DEM niggaz who where DD's/BDs that stayed with hoover and stayed BGD/GD are original D's but NOT the whole GDN..where u think da pitchforks come from..the Disciples had our OWN nation(the Disciple Nation)..hoover and the SG's had their own nation(the Gangster Nation) and both had different sub-gangs under that...shorty didnt start BD he just broke away from the BGDN and dropped the G and re-started the BDN.

official contributor

Postby G-RED » June 5th, 2010, 12:46 am

M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
G-RED wrote:
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:

i mean from that standpoint DEM niggaz who where DD's/BDs that stayed with hoover and stayed BGD/GD are original D's but NOT the whole GDN..where u think da pitchforks come from..the Disciples had our OWN nation(the Disciple Nation)..hoover and the SG's had their own nation(the Gangster Nation) and both had different sub-gangs under that...shorty didnt start BD he just broke away from the BGDN and dropped the G and re-started the BDN.
OK KEY WORD RESTARTED!!!!!! SO LETS JUMP 2 DIFF AREA......DD'S WZ DA MAIN DISCIPLES....JST LIKE SG'S WZ DA MAIN GANGSTERS.WZ OTHER GANGSTER GANGS UNDER HOOVER....HOW U GET BD'S DA ORIGINAL ONES....JST CZ OF ALL DA D NATIONS DEY GOT RESTARTED....HELL ITZ KNWN DA DD'S WZ TOP DOGS....DA ALLIANCE IS SPOKE OF BETWEEN DA DD'S AND SG'S....... NOT BD'S AND SG'S.......NO DISRESPECT BUT YALL CNT GET LOOKED AT AZ DA ORIGINAL D'S IF SHORTY JST RESTARTED A CHAPTER.DAT OBVIOUS WZ DA DA TOP D'S N DA FIRST PLACE..MUCH LOVE 4 DA TREYS...BUT HISTORY IS HISTORY....DATZ LIKE IF SUM GANGSTER GANG COME OUT DA WOODWORKS DAT DEY DA ORIGINAL G'S....WHEN SUPREME G'S WZ DA TOPDOGS.

heavyweight contributor

Postby 901DBoIII » June 5th, 2010, 1:21 am

G-RED wrote:
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
G-RED wrote:
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:

OK KEY WORD RESTARTED!!!!!! SO LETS JUMP 2 DIFF AREA......DD'S WZ DA MAIN DISCIPLES....JST LIKE SG'S WZ DA MAIN GANGSTERS.WZ OTHER GANGSTER GANGS UNDER HOOVER....HOW U GET BD'S DA ORIGINAL ONES....JST CZ OF ALL DA D NATIONS DEY GOT RESTARTED....HELL ITZ KNWN DA DD'S WZ TOP DOGS....DA ALLIANCE IS SPOKE OF BETWEEN DA DD'S AND SG'S....... NOT BD'S AND SG'S.......NO DISRESPECT BUT YALL CNT GET LOOKED AT AZ DA ORIGINAL D'S IF SHORTY JST RESTARTED A CHAPTER.DAT OBVIOUS WZ DA DA TOP D'S N DA FIRST PLACE..MUCH LOVE 4 DA TREYS...BUT HISTORY IS HISTORY....DATZ LIKE IF SUM GANGSTER GANG COME OUT DA WOODWORKS DAT DEY DA ORIGINAL G'S....WHEN SUPREME G'S WZ DA TOPDOGS.

i hear wat u sayin kinfolks..cuz we both sayin da same thang, ..if da BDN was RE-started, dat means it had to been started once befoe right???..u know Don helped david start da BDs anyways...but all im sayin is DDs changed the name to Black Disciples

official contributor

Postby G-RED » June 5th, 2010, 1:34 am

YO D.WE SAYING THE SAME THING....BUT DEN AGAIN WE AINT..BUT IMMA KILL DIZ CUZ OF OBVIOUS REASONS.....4-12.....D WORLD OR NO WORLD

heavyweight contributor

Postby 901DBoIII » June 5th, 2010, 1:42 am

G-RED wrote:YO D.WE SAYING THE SAME THING....BUT DEN AGAIN WE AINT..BUT IMMA KILL DIZ CUZ OF OBVIOUS REASONS.....4-12.....D WORLD OR NO WORLD

oh fa'sho kinfolks i already kno da bizz.. :lol: ...but its all goody doe....4-12....D's^

official contributor

Postby DADE DEVIL KKRAZY » June 5th, 2010, 4:50 am

M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
G-RED wrote:
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
G-RED wrote:
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:

i hear wat u sayin kinfolks..cuz we both sayin da same thang, ..if da BDN was RE-started, dat means it had to been started once befoe right???..u know Don helped david start da BDs anyways...but all im sayin is DDs changed the name to Black Disciples

DEVIL Dz CHANGED THEY NAME WHEN THE WHOLE CHI WAS GETTING WILD ON THAT RACE SHIT AN WHEN THEY BECAME A STRICTLY A BLACK MOB THEY STARTED GOING BY THE BLACK Dz NAME AN THIS WAS SOME TIME BEFORE DAVID AN HOOVER CALLED THEY TRUCE TO FORM THE BGDN

lightweight contributor

Postby IVL BLACK N GOLD » June 5th, 2010, 8:43 am

okay lets end this. bd= the real disciples and the first Dz gd is some bullshit and swagger jacking gum drop ass shit and sdz are a bunch of hypes and wanna be kings. glazed donuts are a disgrace and hoover is a buster so is satan fuck both

fresh meat
My Affiliation: GDN 7-4-14

Postby 3rdworldc3o » September 1st, 2010, 6:32 pm

i always hear ni66as talk about 3rd world disciples and no one has EVER explained it and i kno my 360 but i dont get that part. :shoot: :hitit:

heavyweight contributor

Postby 901DBoIII » September 2nd, 2010, 10:32 am

:smh: :facepalm:

lightweight contributor
My Region: West Coast
My Affiliation: MLD growth n devolpment FOLKS

Postby MLD GD » September 2nd, 2010, 1:45 pm

TO all my Ds 12 12 12 an we r all 6 15 12 11 14 bein FOLKS makes us all 2 15 19 D nation till the world blow

official contributor
My Affiliation: "THE NATION"...

Postby six6thdisciple » September 2nd, 2010, 3:25 pm

3rdworldc3o wrote:i always hear ni66as talk about 3rd world disciples and no one has EVER explained it and i kno my 360 but i dont get that part. :shoot: :hitit:

SO WHY WOULD YOU PUT 3RD WORLD^ IN YA NAME??? :wtf: 3RD WORLD G'z STAND UP :tiphat: ...

official contributor

Postby six6thdisciple » September 2nd, 2010, 3:26 pm

MLD GD wrote:TO all my Ds 12 12 12 an we r all 6 15 12 11 14 bein FOLKS makes us all 2 15 19 D nation till the world blow

DSYPOO WORLD!!! :2cents:

heavyweight contributor

Postby 901DBoIII » September 2nd, 2010, 5:36 pm

again :smh: :facepalm:

lightweight contributor

Postby piLLLz » September 3rd, 2010, 11:29 am

3rdworldc3o wrote:i always hear ni66as talk about 3rd world disciples and no one has EVER explained it and i kno my 360 but i dont get that part. :shoot: :hitit:

how the FUCK you gonna say " i know my 360" and then act like you dont get what the third world is????

Thats like a Growth and Development nigga sayin "I'm on my 720 but I dont get what niggas talkin bout wit all that "blueprint" shit.

this multiple account shit is OUT OF CONTROL.....why did they stop bannin niggas like this???
this nigga pops out of NOWHERE talkin stupid. you know its some other nigga wit another screen name

official contributor
My Affiliation: .

Postby BigBoyHarlem » September 3rd, 2010, 11:45 am

Them niggas it aint even around here.. I heard they down south, like 100s going towards East Chicago.

lightweight contributor
My Affiliation: Gangster Disciple ( southside Chicago)

Postby Chicago773 » September 3rd, 2010, 11:59 am

First of all im a real Chicago nigga born an raised ...Aint No Gds or Bds outside od Chicago Other than Milwaukee thast only caise Don Durkey went to war with Shorty ova Bd control so he startin a Dynasty in Milwaukee...Anyways i looked around this site , i noticed it aint too many Chicago niggaz on here discussin Gangs ...The reason Dat is we dont have to speak on it ,cause we know whats real and whats fake .....To The nigga who claimin IVL <<<<< Kill Yoself for having Willie Lloods pic up their Willie LLoyd was the King Of a whole different Vice Lord Faction ........As far as IVL theirs no such thing as that no more that shiit died in The 70s , and they have their own King .............Yall stop watchin Gangland and watchin youtube and readin the internet that shiiiiit will get you murdered in Chitown ............Il say this once again if you runnin around with no structure yo ass fake .......To the nigga who askin bout Blu Fin Bds ??? If you was Real you would Know who started Blu Fin Bds , you will also know what happen to him and his Board members , and You would Knwo who runnin the Blu fins right know .........If you dont know go kill yoself cuase you fake fo 1 and you dont have structure

official contributor

Postby BigBoyHarlem » September 3rd, 2010, 12:03 pm

Chicago773 wrote:First of all im a real Chicago nigga born an raised ...Aint No Gds or Bds outside od Chicago Other than Milwaukee thast only caise Don Durkey went to war with Shorty ova Bd control so he startin a Dynasty in Milwaukee...Anyways i looked around this site , i noticed it aint too many Chicago niggaz on here discussin Gangs ...The reason Dat is we dont have to speak on it ,cause we know whats real and whats fake .....To The nigga who claimin IVL <<<<< Kill Yoself for having Willie Lloods pic up their Willie LLoyd was the King Of a whole different Vice Lord Faction ........As far as IVL theirs no such thing as that no more that shiit died in The 70s , and they have their own King .............Yall stop watchin Gangland and watchin youtube and readin the internet that shiiiiit will get you murdered in Chitown ............Il say this once again if you runnin around with no structure yo a$$ fake .......To the nigga who askin bout Blu Fin Bds ??? If you was Real you would Know who started Blu Fin Bds , you will also know what happen to him and his Board members , and You would Knwo who runnin the Blu fins right know .........If you dont know go kill yoself cuase you fake fo 1 and you dont have structure

I don't know about the 70's but I remember in the late 80s early 90s them BDs, Mikey Cobras, and GDs were going at it hard in the South Side Housing Projects.. Im talking about that famous Housing Project the one they tore down cause she got so fucked up (not Cabrini Green) Robert something Homes... I aint from South Side but I heard stores about them niggas rolling super deep, crazy ass gun battles cops had to close of streets and shit.

official contributor

Postby six6thdisciple » September 3rd, 2010, 1:25 pm

BigBoyHarlem wrote:
Chicago773 wrote:First of all im a real Chicago nigga born an raised ...Aint No Gds or Bds outside od Chicago Other than Milwaukee thast only caise Don Durkey went to war with Shorty ova Bd control so he startin a Dynasty in Milwaukee...Anyways i looked around this site , i noticed it aint too many Chicago niggaz on here discussin Gangs ...The reason Dat is we dont have to speak on it ,cause we know whats real and whats fake .....To The nigga who claimin IVL <<<<< Kill Yoself for having Willie Lloods pic up their Willie LLoyd was the King Of a whole different Vice Lord Faction ........As far as IVL theirs no such thing as that no more that shiit died in The 70s , and they have their own King .............Yall stop watchin Gangland and watchin youtube and readin the internet that shiiiiit will get you murdered in Chitown ............Il say this once again if you runnin around with no structure yo a$$ fake .......To the nigga who askin bout Blu Fin Bds ??? If you was Real you would Know who started Blu Fin Bds , you will also know what happen to him and his Board members , and You would Knwo who runnin the Blu fins right know .........If you dont know go kill yoself cuase you fake fo 1 and you dont have structure

I don't know about the 70's but I remember in the late 80s early 90s them BDs, Mikey Cobras, and GDs were going at it hard in the South Side Housing Projects.. Im talking about that famous Housing Project the one they tore down cause she got so fucked up (not Cabrini Green) Robert something Homes... I aint from South Side but I heard stores about them niggas rolling super deep, crazy a$$ gun battles cops had to close of streets and sh*t.

ROBERT TAYLOR HOMES...I THINK :2cents:

official contributor

Postby six6thdisciple » September 3rd, 2010, 1:28 pm

G-RED wrote:
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
G-RED wrote:
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:

I WONDER WHY HE AINT RE-START THE BLACK KING COBRA'z??? YEAH NIGGAZ BE TRYNA RE-START AND RE-INTRODUCE OL'MOBS....SHIT FOLKS SAID AINT ONE POINT IN TIME IN CHICAGO...A DECK OF GANGSTER'z WAS GOING AROUND TALKING BOUT YEAH....WE HIGH SUPREME GANGSTER'z NOW!!! :wtf: :smh: ..

official contributor

Postby BigBoyHarlem » September 4th, 2010, 11:27 pm

six6thdisciple wrote:
BigBoyHarlem wrote:

I don't know about the 70's but I remember in the late 80s early 90s them BDs, Mikey Cobras, and GDs were going at it hard in the South Side Housing Projects.. Im talking about that famous Housing Project the one they tore down cause she got so fucked up (not Cabrini Green) Robert something Homes... I aint from South Side but I heard stores about them niggas rolling super deep, crazy a$$ gun battles cops had to close of streets and sh*t.

ROBERT TAYLOR HOMES...I THINK :2cents:

Yeah thats it.

fresh meat

Postby 3rdworldc3o » September 6th, 2010, 6:48 am

I NEVER SAID THAT I DIDNT KNOW WHAT IT WAS. I WJUST WANTED IT FURTHER EXPLAINED. I AM A 3RDWORLD DISCIPLE. 7 4 14 2 15 19. I JUST ASKED A QUESTION. EITHER YOURE GOING TO BE A REAL NI66A AND EXPLAIN IT OR YOU YOU WON'T. I FIGURED I WOULD FIND SOME REAL F.O.L.K.S ON HERE WHO WOULD EXPLAIN SOMETHING SIMPLE. INTERNET ANGER IS OVERRATED. IT'S AN INTELLIGENT QUESTION. ALL I WANT IS AN ANSWER TO MY ORIGINAL QUESTION. IS THERE A REAL B.O.S WHO WILL? :wtf:

fresh meat

Postby 3rdworldc3o » September 6th, 2010, 7:05 am

BigBoyHarlem wrote:Them niggas it aint even around here.. I heard they down south, like 100s going towards East Chicago.

THANKS FOR THAT INFO BIG BOY HARLEM. I KNOW ABOUT THIRD WORLD BUT LIKE I SAID I WANTED FURTHER INFO ION THE TOPIC. OTHERWISE WOULD I DARE PUT IT IN MY SCREEN NAME.? I JUST GOT A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO CLAIM FOLKS AND DONT KNOW SHIT.AND I JUST NEEEDED TO ADD A LITTLE MORE TO MY ARSENAL

official contributor

Postby DADE DEVIL KKRAZY » September 6th, 2010, 10:08 pm

3rdworldc3o wrote:
BigBoyHarlem wrote:Them niggas it aint even around here.. I heard they down south, like 100s going towards East Chicago.

THANKS FOR THAT INFO BIG BOY HARLEM. I KNOW ABOUT THIRD WORLD BUT LIKE I SAID I WANTED FURTHER INFO ION THE TOPIC. OTHERWISE WOULD I DARE PUT IT IN MY SCREEN NAME.? I JUST GOT A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO CLAIM FOLKS AND DONT KNOW sh*t.AND I JUST NEEEDED TO ADD A LITTLE MORE TO MY ARSENAL

:lol: ARSENAL :lol:
WHAT YOU G CHECKIN THE OTHER FUCKED OFF WHITE BOIz IN YOUR SUBURB HOMIE BOI?

fresh meat
My Affiliation: Westbrook Gangstas

Postby 478Blakk74BOS » May 13th, 2011, 5:58 pm

DADE DEVIL KKRAZY wrote:
3rdworldc3o wrote:

THANKS FOR THAT INFO BIG BOY HARLEM. I KNOW ABOUT THIRD WORLD BUT LIKE I SAID I WANTED FURTHER INFO ION THE TOPIC. OTHERWISE WOULD I DARE PUT IT IN MY SCREEN NAME.? I JUST GOT A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO CLAIM FOLKS AND DONT KNOW sh*t.AND I JUST NEEEDED TO ADD A LITTLE MORE TO MY ARSENAL

:lol: ARSENAL :lol:
WHAT YOU G CHECKIN THE OTHER FUCKED OFF WHITE BOIz IN YOUR SUBURB HOMIE BOI?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

official contributor
My Affiliation: LNF MOBB

Postby IVL BLACK N GOLD ONLY » May 14th, 2011, 5:07 am

IVL BLACK N GOLD wrote:
ALMIGHTYTHUGS wrote:SHIID THEM NIIGGAS COMEING HOME TO THE 5 SHIID EVERY BODY GOT TO COME HOME ONE DAY PLUS THEY HATE BRICKS SO THATS WHY THEY FLIPPIN FIN

yessir. i never had problems with bdz anyway. they the real disciples. i used to works with them and get drunk backin in the late 90s. i aint never got into it with a trey. they hate bricks tho bricks took they whoel swagger and the disciple from them and the forks. GD is some clown ass shit

trichinosis or nothing

LNF MOBB

22-12

official contributor
My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: WEST-SIDE OF THE BRONX .

Postby WESTBRONXRIDER » May 14th, 2011, 6:08 am

BDs TURNING TO FINNS :wtf: WHAT ABOUT DAVID-BARKSDALE ?! JEFF FORT WAS HIS ARCH ENEMY ON THE STREETS , AND NOW SOME BDs WANNA FLIP TO FIN-BALLIN :smh: SO THEN WHAT'S THE POINT IN BEING A BD ? :wtf2:

superior contributor

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » May 14th, 2011, 7:08 am

WESTBRONXRIDER wrote:BDs TURNING TO FINNS :wtf: WHAT ABOUT DAVID-BARKSDALE ?! JEFF FORT WAS HIS ARCH ENEMY ON THE STREETS , AND NOW SOME BDs WANNA FLIP TO FIN-BALLIN :smh: SO THEN WHAT'S THE POINT IN BEING A BD ? :wtf2:

IS A SPIN OFF FROM THA BD'Z...........THEY ACTUALLY WERE REAL BD'Z........BUT SEPERATED THEM FROM THEIR RESPECTIVE COUNTERPARTS SO THEY ALL BRANCH OUT AND DECIDED TO JOINED THA FINABLL ALLIANCE BUT WANTED TO KEEP THA NAME BD'Z............IS THA SAME THING THAT HAPPEN TO US...........THA MILWAUKEE KINGZ USED TO BE REAL KINGZ..........TILL THEY BEGAN TO REVOLT AND LATER ON THEY BRANCH OFF FROM US KINGZ

official contributor
My Affiliation: Angelo 4CH

Postby Angelo Krazy » May 14th, 2011, 1:26 pm

westbx what you be about ?

superior contributor

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » May 15th, 2011, 5:16 am

Angelo Krazy wrote:westbx what you be about ?

HES FROM NEW YORK QUATRILLO..............HE'S A NEUTRON.............HE'S COOL THOUGH AND I KID U NOT QUATRO........HE SHOCK THA SHIT OUT OF ME..........HE KNOWS ALOT OF OUR CHI HISTORY........I MEAN THIS CAT REALLY HEARD AND KNOWS ABOUT THEE GANGSTER TWO-SIX........THEM CRAZY ASS BUNNIES..........AND HE AINT EVEN FROM K-TOWN OR CHI-TOWN OR NOT FROM THA MIDWEST.............BUT HE KNOWS..........AND HE'S FROM THA BRONX..........A NEUTRON ASS TOWN OF NEW YORK.........AND HE'S VERY WELL AWARE MOST OF THESE SO CALLED WANNA BE BANGERS OR GANGSTAS AND SPECIALLY THEM LITTLE GAY ASS NEW YORK DORK EXPERTS IN HERE WHO ALL THEY TALK ABOUT IS SUM MADE UP NON EXISTANCE DOMINICAN MONKEY SCI FI WETBACK GAY ASS GANG THAT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST AND NONE OF THEM AINT EVEN ON THA MAP OR IN THA BOOKS AN YET THEY SWEAR THEIR BANGERS...........BUT REALLY THEIR DANCERS............I KID U NOT QUATRO........I RATHER HAVE THIS KID IN MY TEAM OF KINGZ...........TOO BAD HE DECIDED TO GO FREE AGENT AND WANTS TO JOINED THEM CRAZY ASS BUNNIES FROM K-TOWN OR THA DARKSIDE...........I BET U THAT HE'S A PROBABLY A DOWN ASS KID TOO..........HE REALLY FUCKIN SHOCK THA SHIT OUT OF ME............AND SO DID HE'S POTNA........THA FORMER MANNEQUIN.........MY MAN BLAK............BUT U CAN'T GET TICK OFF OF HIM QUATRO..........HE JUST FUCKIN WITH U.........HE'S REALLY A FUNNY CAT............THAT'S WHY I DON'T FUCK WITH HIM,LIKE THA REST OF THEM NEW YORK DOMINICAN DORKS............ANYWAY IS STILL ALKN

official contributor
My Affiliation: Angelo 4CH

Postby Angelo Krazy » May 15th, 2011, 12:40 pm

yea it is sad GTSK theres rumors about him being from the westside of chicago instead of NYC idk doe

Next