AllenB
fresh meat

Black Disciples history

Post by AllenB » June 19th, 2009, 1:43 am

Black Disciples<P><P>
<I>Alliance: </I> Folks <P>
<I>Ethnicity: </I> African American<P>
<I>Colors:</I> Black, Blue, Red<P>
<I>Symbols:</I> 6-pointed star –[“Star of David”], Roman Numeral III –[symbolizing the Gates],<P>
<I>Alias(es):</I> Black Disciple Nation (BDN), BDs, Shorty’s Folks, Tray Folks
<I>Factions:</I> Blue 5 BDs, Corleons<P>
<I>Previously Known As:</I> Devils Disciples, (Black) Disciple Nation, Black Gangster Disciples<P>
<I>Estimated Membership:<I> 6,000<P>
<I>Founder(s)</I>: “King” David Barksdale<P>

<I>Historical Overview:</I> The Black Disciples (BDs) probably originated in about 1959 or 1960 as the Devils Disciples (also spelled Devil’s Disciples, or DDs for short) in the Kenwood neighborhood on the South Side (Knox, 2004). The gang’s base of operation was encompassed by East 49th St, East 53rd St, South Dorchestor Ave, and South Woodlawn Ave and their stronghold was 53rd & Kimbark. It has been disputed as to who the founder of the Devil Disciples was. Most contend David Barksdale, who would later be known in gang circles as “King David,” started the group. It's also contended Don "Derkey" Jones was a co-founder. It is clear that Barksdale was a principle leader of the gang by the turn of the decade. As the years progressed, the DDs spread throughout the city, establishing several branches and more than likely, aligning with some neighborhood clubs. Some sources contend that the Devils Disciples became the Black Disciples in 1963 or 1964, “the Devils Disciples became the Black Disciples” (Perkins, ) What is unclear is if the entity known as the Devils Disciples simply changed their name to the Black Disciples, <I>or</I> if the confederation of Disciples was founded first and included several “other” Disciple gangs that all became Black Disciples. And if the latter occurred, is it not clear if the Devils Disciples continued to function as an umbrella group or faction within the larger Black Disciple “Nation.” What is known, however, is that from the early-to-late 1960s (and possibly early 1970s), several South Side gangs, would attach the surname “Disciples” to another moniker. A Chicago Tribune article states that the upper echelon/ruling hierarchy retained the name Devils Disciples or Black Devils Disciples. Also, Barksdale may have personally presided over the Gonzato Disciples at one point.

Some of the Disciple gangs were branches of the original Devils Disciples that opted to adopt a “clique” or neighborhood title to the Disciple surname. Among the “Disciple gangs” were the Boss Pimp Disciples, Dutch Town Disciples, East Side Disciples, Executioner Disciples, Falcon Disciples, Four-Tray Disciples, Gonzato Disciples, Maniac Disciples, Motown Disciples, Renegade Disciples, Royal Disciples, Sircon Disciples, Six-Tray Disciples, West Side Disciples and Woodlawn Disciples. (Emery: pp. 10-12). Even after 1964, the alleged year of the transformation from Devils Disciples to Black Disciples, many of the other Disciple gangs or factions would continue to be identified by their respective moniker in police files and newspaper articles. By the late-1960s, the Disciples also had affiliate groups on the West Side, including the 16th Street Disciples and the Cermak Disciples. As an aside, it is also contended that Barksdale formed an alliance with the Black Soul Brothers, Del Vikings, and (Black) King Cobras, though it is highly unlikely he controlled these mobs. Jerome “Shorty” Freeman was leader of the King Cobras and he would later ascend to height within the BD organization.

There are variant claims as to the origin of the Disciples. A Chicago Tribune article claims that the gang originated in the 1950s as the Gents: “In 1967, it became a coalition organization called the Disciple Nation with Barksdale in complete control” (Boyce and Jones, Chicago Tribune, June 22, 1969: p. 4). So if this source is corroborated, then the alliance of Disciples didn’t appear until 1967, which would mean that Barksdale’s Black Disciples functioned for three or four years before uniting other south side gangs.

“King David was really Donise David Barksdale, born May 24, 1947, the seventh child of Charlie and Virginia Barksdale. David Barksdale died on September 2, 1974 at the age of 27, from kidney failure as a result of a rival gang gunshot injury sustained four years earlier. He was buried in Restvale Cemetery” (Knox, 2004). He was a traditional gang leader, being able to rule because of his street smarts and toughness. He was also a skilled boxer. It is rumored that he competed as a golden glove, and during his reign as Disciple chief, he often sparred and worked at a boxing gym.

In the 1960s, the Disciples were recipients of the $927,341 anti-poverty grant made to The Woodlawn Organization (TWO), though the Black P. Stones received most of the actual positions of power within the job program. This, besides turf and bravado, was the reason the gangs became such bitter enemies. The war between the Stones and Disciples that emerged in the 60s was one Chicago’s most bloodiest and well documented.

In May 1968, Cook County jail Supt. Winston Moore organized a meeting between Black P. Stone leader Jeff Fort and Barksdale at the county. “Moore said he invited Fort [. . .] and Barksdale [. . .] to a conference in his office to end gang violence on the south side” (Chicago Tribune, May 9th, 1968). At the time of the meeting, jury selection was taking place for the trail of Eugene “Bull” Hairston, who at the time exercised control of the Stones along with Fort. Hairston was facing murder charges. Also during the meeting, members of the Disciples and Stones got into an altercation outside the courtroom. The incident was squelched and apparently, nothing became of the proposed peace treaty. That same day, Barksdale informed authorities that the Stones had put a hit on him. Subsequently, three detectives --Richard Peck, Donald Foulkes, and Sidney Clark-- trailed Barksdale in an unmarked squad car to 65th & Union where he was ambushed with gunfire. Though the vehicle had been riddled with bullet holes, neither Barksdale nor the two passengers in his car were injured. Three Stones would be charged with the attempted murder, including Andrew McChristian, who was part of the Stone’s Main 21 governing body. Barksdale would later recant his statements to law enforcement regarding the incident. In May of 1970, McChristian was convicted of conspiracy to commit murder.

In September 1968, Booker Ransom, the leader of the East Side Disciples, was killed by Black P. Stone LeRoy Hairston. LeRoy was the younger brother of Black P. Stones co-founder, Eugene Hairston. Mingo Shread would succeed him as the leader of the East Side D’s by 1969. At this time, Orthis Commander led the West Side Disciples. The East Side Disciples and West Side Disciples were two of the more larger, prominent factions of Barksdale’s gang.

The Stones and Disciples continued to gun each other down in 1968 until another peace treaty took place on July 20th. The meeting took place in the Midway Plaisance (a strip of foliage and grassland paralleled by two east/west streets on either side) near the corner of 59th & Dorchester next to the University of Chicago. Though there had been several announcements of peace between the Stones and Disciples throughout the 1960s, this particular one is famed for the sheer number of gang members who turned out. An estimated two-hundred (200) gang members attended the meeting, which culminated with a unity march through Woodlawn (Chicago Tribune, July 21st, pg. A9).

However, this peace treaty didn’t last long either. On June 7th, 1970, Barksdale was shot in the abdomen as he exited a tavern at 848 West 69th Street. This wound would prove to be fatal as Barksdale later died in 1974 due to complications he suffered from the gunshot. The Black Stones of course were credited with the shooting.

The Stones were not the only enemy the Disciples had to contend with. They fought several other groups such as the Double Six Kings and Satan Lovers but principally, the Gangsters. The Disciples and Gangsters were involved in a heated battle for control of Englewood in the late-1960s.

In October 1968, two “Devils Disciples” members were reported in “true bills” by a grand jury for the shooting of Larry Hoover, then 18, the previous month. The Disciple members were James Highsmith and Leonard Longstreet. Hoover was the president of the Supreme Gangsters.

In April 1969, Nicholas Dorenzo, a former high-ranking Disciple, was shot. Dorenzo oversaw a $6,500-a-year federal anti-poverty project, but had testified about the misuse of those funds to a Senate subcommittee hearing. His assassination attempt was more than likely issued by the Disciple leadership.

Barksdale aligned his gang with Hoover’s Gangster Nation coalition, which consisted of
several confederate gangs under his control. This new entity would be known as the
Black Gangster Disciples (BGDs). The merger between Barksdale’s and Hoover’s organizations may have occurred in 1969 (Emery, p. 14). In the Gangster Nation, there were the following gangs: Imperial Gangsters, African Sniper Gangsters, Raven Gangsters, High Supreme Gangsters, Russian Gangsters, Maniac Gangsters, Mafia Gangsters, 75th Street Syndicate Gangsters, Outlaw Gangsters, 95th Street Supreme Gangsters, the Dells Gangsters, West Side Supreme Gangsters, Racketeer Gangsters, East Side Syndicate Gangsters, Gent-Town Gangsters, and the Black Pimp Gangsters of the West Side

In 1972, younger brother to David’s, 12-year old Eugene Barksdale, was kidnapped from Residential School for Boys. There is no indication as to who was responsible for the act.

In 1974, King David died of complications from a bullet wound he suffered years earlier. Afterwards, in 1976 or 1978 (depending on the source), the Black Gangster Disciples splintered, leaving Freeman in charge of the Black Disciples and Hoover in charge of the Black Gangster Disciples. Both gang nonetheless joined the Folks alliance. The Black Gangsters broke away from the BGDs in the 1978 also.

In the 1980s, the BDs began to feud with the BGDs over drug turf. In the Robert Taylor Homes, the BDs were able to rest away two buildings on 45th and Federal, while the GDs controlled five buildings from 43rd to 44th, Federal to State. Nightly gunfire was exchanged until a truce was called.

In 1990, Freeman was convicted of narcotics distribution and sentenced to 28 years in prison. His last residence was Tamms Maximum Security prison until he was released on parole in March 2005. Freeman insisted to law enforcement officials that he had stepped down from his leadership position, which probably was done as a means to win him parole

In the early 1990s, a bloody war erupted in Englewood pitting the Black Disciples against the BGDs. After this war, the BGDs dropped the “B” from their insignia to further distance themselves from the Black Disciples. This may have also been the time when BDs began to publicly drop the pitchforks and “throw up the trays” in their hand-signs.

Around 1994, the BDs were able to “flip” two major GD sets in the “Low End” section of the city’s southside: the 5th Ward and New Town. 5th Ward had long been GD turf, located in the vicinity of 46th street and Evans Avenue. New Town was the entire Madden Park Homes housing project, including three high-rise buildings on 37th and 38th and Ellis. Prior to the flipping, the leaders of the Madden Park Homes GDs, “Chuck” and “Rimrod” were killed by the Darrow Homes and/or Ida B. Wells Gangster Disciples. A Board Member who controlled the entire Low End was said to have gone into the Madden Park Homes and disrespect Chuck, who probably owed him drug money. This prompted the set to switch alliance to the BDs.

In 2000, Freeman stepped down from gang activity, leaving Marvel “King Vel” Thompson as “a” leader of the BDN. King Vel then allegedly started the Blue Fin Black Disciples. Under his leadership, several southside BD sets broke away from the “nation.” These particular BDs are said to identify to the left, ride under a blue five-pointed star, and have a working relationship with the Mickey Cobras and Black P. Stones, thus making them People in actuality. In fact, some members opt to “ride with” the Stones while incarcerated. They are considered renegade by other BD chapters. There is a theory which suggests the Blue Five BDs actually started on 71st & King Drive, where the grocery store “Five Star Grocery” influenced those particular BDs to adopt the five and concept.

In February 2006, 43 members of the Black Disciple street gang charged with drug conspiracy were convicted in federal court. These particular BDs were controlled by Marvell Thompson. There main stronghold was the Randolph Towers high rise project building, dubbed the “Calumet Building.” .

<I>Hierarchal Organization</I>
The Black Disciples have two separate leadership structures, one for the streets and one for the prison system. For the streets, ranking positions include “kings,” “dons,” “board of directors or bm’s,” “ministers,” “co-ministers,” “first demetrius,” “enforcers,” and “soldiers.” “Each set or dynast y also has the following temporary positions of rank that exist underneath the First Demetrius: (1) Chief of Violations, (2) Chief of Security, and (3) Assistant Chief of Security. These positions may rotate periodically, because the labor is basically unrewarded (the responsibility outweighs the authority and economic benefits)” (Knox, 2002).

For the prisons, the ranks include, “directors,” “cell house directors,” “security,” “treasurers,” “co-ministers,” and “soldiers.” (Chicago Crime Commission, 2002 and Knox). In 2004, a joint federal and local investigation culminated in the arrests of Marvell “King Vell” Thompson and several of his subordinates in Operation Marvel-less. Thompson ‘s main base of operation was the Calumet Building, in which drug dealers searched people who entered the building and a t times, secured the building with rooftop snipers. While law enforcement identified Thompson as “king of the BDs” and while he may have even appropriated this title to himself, according to sources, most BDs saw him as “supreme minister” and not “king.” Also, according to street sources, the BDs still honor “King Shorty” Jerome Freeman as supreme chief of the gang, though he has told law enforcement that he stepped down from his leadership position.

Other high-ranking BDs are Melvin Herbert “chairman of the board,” Arthur Robinson, “board member”, who is serving a term in USP McCreary until 2020, Albert Span, a reputed “king”, who is serving a life sentence in federal prison, and Donnell “Scan” Jehan a reputed “king” and a fugitive from justice (CCC 2002). Jehan, Leasean Ford, and Finnie Hawkins were fugitives at the time of the arrests and made America’s Most Wanted. Hawkins and Ford were later captured while Jehan remained at large.

The BDs were in the process of restructuring, in which three kings were to lead the nation with Thompson, Jehan, and apparently another individual, each having their own chapters and sphere of influence within the organization.

<I>Bases of Operation:</I>
The Black Disciples have about 6,000 members nationwide (throughout the United States), both in prison and on the streets. They are heavily concentrated in Englewood and Park Manor. In Englewood, the gang has several sets along South Normal Blvd, South Halsted Avenue and South Marshfield Avenue, and have territory from West 59th Street to West 73rd street, Halsted to the Dan Ryan Expressway. In The Park Manor/Washington Park area, the gang controlled the Randolph Towers housing project building, known as the “Calumet Building” and the Parkway Gardens Apartments along with “sets” or “tips” located along South Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive from 59th street to 79th street. They also have a heavy presence in the Altgeld Gardens housing project, and Fernwood, Roseland, Morgan Park and West Pullman in the “Wild 100’s.” Additionally, the gang has spheres of influence in Beverly, Brainerd, Chatham-Avalon, Jackson Park, Gresham, and South Shore. They also have an influence in suburbs such as Calumet Heights, Maywood, and Waukegan, and other states such as Georgia, Alabama, Wisconsin, and Indiana.

<I>Method of Operation/ Culture:</I>
The Black Disciples hold annual picnics at Ogden Park near 63rd and Racine of the 24th or 25th of May. The gang is also known for throwing block parties in Roseland and Altgeld Gardens. Members refer to each other as “folks” or “tray folks.” When a new recruit is officially recruited into the gang he is “blessed” or “plugged in.” Most times, this is only requires a BD of rank to place three fingers (the trays) on the head of the new recruit. Some BD mottos are “trays for days,” “B-D-N,” and “King Shorty run it.”

Quite a few members of the Black Disciples are “hip-hoppers” or “b-boys,” who pride themselves in wearing the latest fashion (a.k.a. “gear”). Popular clothing among BDs are Addidas and Nike sweat suits, Kansas City Royals and Detroit Tigers apparel, Timbaland boots and Nike Air Force 1’s gym shoes. When selling drugs when the weather permits, most members wear white t-shirts and blue jeans. Those who can afford it purchase expensive leather Pelle Pelle or Averiz jackets, “Chin Chillas” fur coats for colder weather, and also wear gold chains, often with the 6-pointed star or cross emblem. BDs who “ride under” the blue 5-pointed star wear Dallas Cowboys apparel. High-ranking members often wore suits, trendy casual clothing and expensive dress shoes (gators, etc.). Members mostly have fades or braided/corn-rolled hair.

The BDs' principle act is the illicit selling of narcotics, particularly, crack cocaine, powder cocaine, heroin, and marijuana. They have also been known to sponsor hughe gambling rings, in which dice games were played. Also, dog fighting in more common within the BDN than other gangs, and the members gamble on the outocme of thse fights as well. Other criminal acts include graffiti, assault, battery, theft, armed robbery, kidnapping, torture, shootings, and murder. It weas revealed in the case against Thompson than the BDs laundered a vast amount of wealth in illegitimate front businesses as may have paid off police and politicians (alderman).

The BDs longtime traditional enemy has been the Black P. Stones. The gang has had wars with the Stones in the 1990s, but not as often as they've warred with the Gangster Disciples, especially in the Robert Taylor Homes, on the Low End, and in Englewood. However, Blue Fin BDs are known to share turf with both Gangster Disciples and Mickey Cobras. Traditional BDs too in other parts of the city, such as Beverly and pockets in Englewood have begun to share turf with the Gds. The gang has also had its share of disputes with the Four Corner Hustlers of Jackson Park and West Pullman. Additionally, the BDs have a tight relationship with the New Breeds (Black Gangsters) in the prison system.

<I>Iconography: </I> The six-pointed star was adopted to honor “King” David Barksdale. The 6 points of the star are Love Life Loyalty Knowledge Wisdom and Understanding. The Gates (III) symbolizing the keeping of David Barksdale out of hell. The three stands for “mind,” “body,” and “soul.” In their literature (or “lit”) the BDs also use the heart with wings and tail but rarely tag these symbols. Also, in their original lit, their symbols included the pitchforks, however they not only don't use these symbols, they seldom “drop the forks,” both in graffiti as hand-signs as a sign of disrespect to the GDN.

known sets:
l Washington to Lake, Seeley to Oakley
1 Adams & Leavitt
l Jackson & Damen in the Damen Courts Apts.
l Monroe & Albany
1 45th & Wabash
l <_”5th Ward,” 44th to 46th, Evans to Vernon
l 45th & St. Lawrence “
l 46th & Evans_>
l 54th & Indiana “Black Gate City”
l 59th & Normal “D-Town”
l 59th & Hermitage
l 59th & Elizabeth
l 59th & King Dr. (Blue 5’s)(shared w/MCs)
l 61st & Normal
l 61st & Wabash
l 61st & King Dr. “Murder Drive” (Blue 5’s)
l 62nd & Calumet in the Randolph Towers housing project “Calumet Building” (Blue 5’s)
l 63rd & King Dr. (Blue 5’s) (shared w/GDs)
l 63rd and 64th & Racine “Ogden Park”
l 64th & Lowe
l 64th & Stewart
l 64th & 65th & King Drive in the Parkway Gardens Apts. (Blue 5’s) (shared w/GDs)
l 65th & Stony Island
l 65th & Wood
l 66th & Parnell
l <_”Dark Side, 67th to 69th, Green to Normal,
l 67th & Halsted
l 67th & Lowe
l 67th & Harvard
l 68th & Green (shared w/GDs)
l 69th & Halsted
l 69th & Union_>
l 68th & Hoyne
l 69th & Marshfield “Smashville”
l 70th & Dante
l 71st & Racine
l 71st & King Drive “The 1” (Blue 5’s)
l 73rd & Racine “7-Trey/Trey Ward” (shared w/GDs)
l 73rd & Halsted “Dog Pound”
l 73rd & Ridgeland “Ridge Town”
l 79th & Morgan
l <_”Lon City, 79th Street, State to St. Lawrence
l 79th & Calumet
l 79th & Vernon_>
l 82nd & Cottage Grove
l 83rd & Ellis
l 93rd & Justine
l 93rd & Loomis
l 99th & Yale
l 99th & Malta (shared w/GDs)
l 100th & Michigan “Death Row” and 100thpl. & Michigan “Thriller”
l 103rd & Emerald ?
l 107th & Perry “Dirty Perry”
l 107th & Edbrooke
l 111th & Vincennes
l 116th & Emerald and 118th & Peoria “Rag Town” (Corleons)
l 117th & Princeton (115th to 118th, State to Wentworth)
l 120thpl. & State
l 123rd to 126th, Halsted to Union “Trigga Town” (shared w/GDs)
l 131st & Corliss “Block 7” in the Altgeld Gardens
l Bolingbrook, IL
l Calumet City, IL
l Calumet Park, IL
l Chicago Heights, IL
l Dolton, IL
l Elgin, IL
l Evanston, IL
l Harvey, IL
l Maywood, IL
l Robbins, IL
l Rockford, IL
l Waukegan, IL
l Alabama
l Little Rock and North Little Rock, Arkansas
l Winter Springs, Florida
l Atlanta, Georgia
l Gary, Hammond, and South Bend, Indiana
l New Orleans, Louisiana
l Baltimore, Maryland
l Brooklyn and Queens in New York City, New York
l Cleveland, Ohio
l Memphis, Tennessee
l Madison and Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Former known sets
18th & Pulaski
35th & Federal in Stateway Gardens
37th & Federal in Stateway Gardens
37th & Ellis in the Madden Park Homes (37th-39th, Cottage Grove-Ellis) “New Town”
48th & Federal in the Robert Taylor Homes
53rd & Kimbark (Devils Disciples)
108th & Wentworth “8-Ball”

Emery, Rod. From Gangster Disciples to Blueprint: Growth and Development (Morris Publishers)

Knox, George. Gang Threat Analysis: The Black Disciples. 2004. Accessed from
http://www.ngcrc.com/bdprofile.html.

Perkins, Useni. Explosion of Chicago’s Black Street Gangs: 1900 to Present.

Scud_Slim
fresh meat

Re: Black Disciples history

Post by Scud_Slim » June 19th, 2009, 1:00 pm

.......? you doing this shit fa a grade or sum scud? Fuck outta here bro!

chi_city773
fresh meat

Post by chi_city773 » June 20th, 2009, 8:45 pm

real talk this shit should be taken down

AllenB
fresh meat

Post by AllenB » June 20th, 2009, 11:07 pm

Scud_Slim wrote:.......? you doing this sh*t fa a grade or sum scud? f*ck outta here bro!

LOL, no. Actually my info was used by the Chicago Crime Commission for the 2006 Gang Book

Scud_Slim
fresh meat

Post by Scud_Slim » June 21st, 2009, 7:30 am

chi_city773 wrote:real talk this sh*t should be taken down

I mean real niggas know whats good anyways, and alotta general basics are known and probably all ova da net anyway, so shid let niggas get sent off, The actual hilarious part is when niggas get info like dis, n try to apply it to da streets, like all decks and circles within a specific Nation operate under a "sole proprietorship" and end up getting smashed :lmao: on Dave see if dat nigga find anything on da net bout dem Noodle Knockers in da 80 blocks or how dem Brain Deads operate :lol:

RicKhKRxLLxR
fresh meat

Post by RicKhKRxLLxR » June 21st, 2009, 9:23 am

Scud_Slim wrote:
chi_city773 wrote:real talk this sh*t should be taken down

I mean real niggas know whats good anyways, and alotta general basics are known and probably all ova da net anyway, so shid let niggas get sent off, The actual hilarious part is when niggas get info like dis, n try to apply it to da streets, like all decks and circles within a specific Nation operate under a "sole proprietorship" and end up getting smashed :lmao: on Dave see if dat nigga find anything on da net bout dem Noodle Knockers in da 80 blocks or how dem Brain Deads operate :lol:

Exactly..

Meet a real GD they dont ask you to spit any knowledge or nuttin, you gotta put it work

superior
superior

Post by 424 » June 21st, 2009, 11:37 am

RicKhKRxLLxR wrote:Meet a real GD they dont ask you to spit any knowledge or nuttin, you gotta put it work

:lol: damn datz how yall do it n yo area? i didnt kno it wuz datz eazy. datz why we got so many damn falze flaggerz now

Scud_Slim wrote:I mean real niggas know whats good anyways, and alotta general basics are known and probably all ova da net anyway, so shid let niggas get sent off, The actual hilarious part is when niggas get info like dis, n try to apply it to da streets, like all decks and circles within a specific Nation operate under a "sole proprietorship" and end up getting smashed :lmao: on Dave see if dat nigga find anything on da net bout dem Noodle Knockers in da 80 blocks or how dem Brain Deads operate :lol:

:lol: hell yea, ole dude aint poztd shyt 2 b honezt but juz general knowledge lyke u said. shyt i aint a bust down but shyt i still kno sum knowlege of der 12.9.20. but real tawk i kno niggaz on diz bytch waitn 4 him or prolly already have saved diz shyt n pozt sum mo so dey can hop on da bust down bandwagon :lol:

RicKhKRxLLxR
fresh meat

Post by RicKhKRxLLxR » June 21st, 2009, 11:46 am

Rated_HTG wrote:
RicKhKRxLLxR wrote:Meet a real GD they dont ask you to spit any knowledge or nuttin, you gotta put it work

:lol: damn datz how yall do it n yo area? i didnt kno it wuz datz eazy. datz why we got so many damn falze flaggerz now

Scud_Slim wrote:I mean real niggas know whats good anyways, and alotta general basics are known and probably all ova da net anyway, so shid let niggas get sent off, The actual hilarious part is when niggas get info like dis, n try to apply it to da streets, like all decks and circles within a specific Nation operate under a "sole proprietorship" and end up getting smashed :lmao: on Dave see if dat nigga find anything on da net bout dem Noodle Knockers in da 80 blocks or how dem Brain Deads operate :lol:

:lol: hell yea, ole dude aint poztd shyt 2 b honezt but juz general knowledge lyke u said. shyt i aint a bust down but shyt i still kno sum knowlege of der 12.9.20. but real tawk i kno niggaz on diz bytch waitn 4 him or prolly already have saved diz shyt n pozt sum mo so dey can hop on da bust down bandwagon :lol:

You right but Im from Mississippi (Im folk...the username is to throw ppl off btw) and the way we did it is you have to actually grow up in THAT hood to get the lit and put in work but I moved down to H-Town and all u really gotta do is put in work (no lit required type of thang) thats why so many false flaggin nigs in H-Town

Solidified
og
og

Post by Solidified » June 21st, 2009, 11:47 am

RicKhKRxLLxR wrote:
Rated_HTG wrote:

You right but Im from Mississippi (Im folk...the username is to throw ppl off btw) and the way we did it is you have to actually grow up in THAT hood to get the lit and put in work but I moved down to H-Town and all u really gotta do is put in work (no lit required type of thang) thats why so many false flaggin nigs in H-Town
You 7-4 g status

RicKhKRxLLxR
fresh meat

Post by RicKhKRxLLxR » June 21st, 2009, 11:57 am

Lord Tino wrote:
RicKhKRxLLxR wrote:
Rated_HTG wrote:

You 7-4 g status

Yea

superior
superior

Post by 424 » June 21st, 2009, 12:04 pm

RicKhKRxLLxR wrote:You right but Im from Mississippi (Im folk...the username is to throw ppl off btw) and the way we did it is you have to actually grow up in THAT hood to get the lit and put in work but I moved down to H-Town and all u really gotta do is put in work (no lit required type of thang) thats why so many false flaggin nigs in H-Town

:lol: n da niggaz u rockz wit n H-Twn, do u kno if dey pluggd offically?

RicKhKRxLLxR
fresh meat

Post by RicKhKRxLLxR » June 21st, 2009, 12:12 pm

Rated_HTG wrote:
RicKhKRxLLxR wrote:You right but Im from Mississippi (Im folk...the username is to throw ppl off btw) and the way we did it is you have to actually grow up in THAT hood to get the lit and put in work but I moved down to H-Town and all u really gotta do is put in work (no lit required type of thang) thats why so many false flaggin nigs in H-Town

I know these niggas I run wit come from Memphis and 9 times outta 10 if they from Memphis they official.

superior
superior

Post by 424 » June 21st, 2009, 12:13 pm

RicKhKRxLLxR wrote:
Rated_HTG wrote:

I know these niggas I run wit come from Memphis and 9 times outta 10 if they from Memphis they official.

shyt so watz yo plugg n set/deck?

RXX
og
og

Post by RXX » June 21st, 2009, 12:32 pm

:drama:

RicKhKRxLLxR
fresh meat

Post by RicKhKRxLLxR » June 21st, 2009, 12:43 pm

20'S wrote::drama:

Sorry to kill yo anticipation but I answered that in a PM

Mack D The Disciple
superior
superior

Post by Mack D The Disciple » June 21st, 2009, 1:29 pm

RicKhKRxLLxR wrote:
Rated_HTG wrote:

Well There is a lot of Plugged GDs in Memphis but there still False Flagging Niggas every where you got there's False Flaggers. So just cause a nigga from Memphis don't mean they Real GDs but I feel what you saying there are a lot of Plugged GDs in Memphis.

KOM
og
og

Post by KOM » June 21st, 2009, 1:59 pm

Mack D The Disciple wrote:
RicKhKRxLLxR wrote:
Rated_HTG wrote:

Well There is a lot of Plugged GDs in Memphis but there still False Flagging Niggas every where you got there's False Flaggers. So just cause a nigga from Memphis don't mean they Real GDs but I feel what you saying there are a lot of Plugged GDs in Memphis.

^^^it about time, u makin sum sense :lol:

ay wats up wit all these new so called BD's poppin up on this site.....Hmmmmm?

RicKhKRxLLxR
fresh meat

Post by RicKhKRxLLxR » June 21st, 2009, 2:01 pm

MemphisGanGsta wrote:
RicKhKRxLLxR wrote:
Rated_HTG wrote:

MemphisGanGsta, I dont wanna misguide you, Im not a BD.

KOM
og
og

Post by KOM » June 21st, 2009, 2:04 pm

RicKhKRxLLxR wrote:
MemphisGanGsta wrote:
RicKhKRxLLxR wrote:
Rated_HTG wrote:

yea i kno, i remember u folks...i'm talkin bout niggaz like scudslim and a few mo' other niggaz

Mack D The Disciple
superior
superior

Post by Mack D The Disciple » June 21st, 2009, 2:09 pm

MemphisGanGsta wrote:
RicKhKRxLLxR wrote:
MemphisGanGsta wrote:
RicKhKRxLLxR wrote:
Rated_HTG wrote:

yea i kno, i remember u folks...i'm talkin bout niggaz like scudslim and a few mo' other niggaz

Ive always made sense on these type of things.

KOM
og
og

Post by KOM » June 21st, 2009, 2:11 pm

MemphisGanGsta wrote:
RicKhKRxLLxR wrote:
MemphisGanGsta wrote:
RicKhKRxLLxR wrote:
Rated_HTG wrote:

Ive always made sense on these type of things.

no u havent bruh :lol:

superior
superior

Post by 424 » June 21st, 2009, 2:18 pm

Mack D The Disciple wrote:Ive always made sense on these type of things.

naw u lye mayne, now u alwayz re-wrote or re-phrase wat niggaz juz said rite behind dem in da same thread ill give u dat

superior
superior

Post by 424 » June 21st, 2009, 11:59 pm

MemphisGanGsta wrote:ay wats up wit all these new so called BD's poppin up on this site.....Hmmmmm?

watz dwn G, shyt mayne every tym sum1 say or bring up dem brain deadz itz new niggaz on hure dem niggaz multiplyn on our azz

Mack D The Disciple
superior
superior

Post by Mack D The Disciple » June 22nd, 2009, 12:52 am

Rated_HTG wrote:

naw u lye mayne, now u alwayz re-wrote or re-phrase wat niggaz juz said rite behind dem in da same thread ill give u dat

Why Dont you get off my Dick nigga and keep sucking Gates Dick.

superior
superior

Post by 424 » June 22nd, 2009, 2:28 am

Rated_HTG wrote:

Why Dont you get off my d*ck nigga and keep sucking Gates d*ck.

show me where n ill leave yo claimn gangsta disciple/growth and development/gade azz alone.