Black Disciples history

G74D6an6staD
underboss
underboss

Re: Black Disciples history

Post by G74D6an6staD » August 10th, 2010, 1:38 am

Apparently being a gangsta also means you have to be a 9th grade dropout? who knew?

That Geek Shit is An Art/music Demo. Spandax jeans? im over 200 pounds and niggas get clowned on for rockin skinnies in the D. Fuck you thought.

Now whos speakin about what they dont know?

Oh and im feelin these false claims of multiple accounts. Thats whats hot bro.

Name One?

And any other BS statements you concoct up, get it all together in one post. so i can be done with this thread. :smoke:

KOM
og
og

Post by KOM » August 10th, 2010, 1:58 am

:lol:

KOM
og
og

Post by KOM » August 10th, 2010, 3:20 am

i been told YALL this LAME was a flakke....dude name used to be Detriot6point he got exposed and changed his name..here's the thread

http://thehoodup.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18646&p=273892#p273892

G74D6an6staD wrote:kinda i used ta be crip,but i waz technically fakke b'cuz i waz ridin da 6^, me and mag bigger bro was 6point crips,but mah oldest brother allways been 7-4. he neva really cliqued wit us b'cuz he didnt like dat we waz claimin dat otha sh*t.finally mah bro converted, but i didnt. then i decided ta convert because both of dem niggas start flamin me and me and mah second oldest bro waznt even kool anymore................and thats how i became GD

:wtf: :lmao: :lmao:

but wait theres more :lol: :lol:

G74D6an6staD wrote: aint nuttin happened yet cuz i aint officially FolkKs yet.................dats why i dont speak on da folkKs behalf cuz i aint plugged yet. i aint gone hold u up i aint official but i dont consider mahself fakKe. all tha Crip and FolkKs niggaz dat i run wit iz fam but when i offically transformed and get pluGGed i dont know wats gone happen...........but iknow it aint gone be no bkad bklood

:facepalm: :lol:

dude BEEN exposed as a FAKE :smh: :lol:

KOM
og
og

Post by KOM » August 10th, 2010, 5:06 am

franklucus wrote:...LOOK UP LOOK DOWN KING SHORTY WILL ALWAYS BE AROUND!

franklucus wrote:I AM CORLEON WE HAVE OUR OWN KING!!! OTHER THAN THAT THERES ONLY SHORTY AND DAVID, WE NEVER HONORED DUDE ANYWAY :lmao: WE ARE TREYZ AND BD IS OUR MOB BUT CORLEONS AIN'T GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH MOST OTHER BD'S ANYWAY :2cents:

franklucus wrote: :lmao: OK SO IF VELL IS NOT YOUR KING THEN WHO IS??? DON'T TELL ME YOU STILL ON THAT SF??? IF SO YOU NEED TO JOIN THE REST OF US IN THE 21ST CENTURY :rasta:

smh ...nigga can't make his mind up...1st he said "king" vell....then he said if u "shorty"-folks then thats outdated..den he said corleons they got ythey own king......so who is YO king nigga. :lol: :facepalm:

franklucus wrote:AS WE MORN THE KING AS WELL WE SHOULD DO NOT FORGET ABOUT THOSE NAMELESS FACELESS DISCIPLES WHO GAVE ALL OF THEMSELVES FOR THIS NATION...AS HE BLEED SO DO WE...DBD...THESE ARE GANGSTERS WORTHY OF PRAISE MANY BLESSING AND PRAISE WE OWE THEM...SO AS YOU REMEMBER THE LIFE AND LEGACY OF OUR GREAT LEADER ALSO REMEMBER THAT ONE MAN DOES NOT MAKE A NATION SO REMEMBER THOSE WHO HAVE GIVEN UP THERE LIVES SO THAT WE COULD HAVE THIS DAY...WHEN I DIE SHOW NO PITY, BURY MY BONES IN DISCIPLE CITY...PLACE TWO FORKS ACROSS MY CHEST AND TELL MY KING I DID MY BEST...D.R.I.P.

what REAL BD says that shyt :wtf: :behead: :lol:

DADE DEVIL KKRAZY
boss
boss

Post by DADE DEVIL KKRAZY » August 10th, 2010, 6:14 am

THIS THREAD GOT REAL HEATED IIIFOLKS LOOK EVERYTHING IS EVERYTHING FOLKS BUT DID YOU REALY HAVE TO DO THE DETROIT GD LIKE THAT I MEAN DAMN SHIT HURT A NI666A :facepalm: OUCH :lol: SEE THIS IS WHY I KNOW IM MORE TRILL THEN NEARLY ALL THE WHOLE SITES MEMBERS ROSTER CAUSE I HAVE HEARD STORYS LIKE THAT ALOT OF TIMES ON HERE R NOW AN THE SHIT IS BOO BOO FOR REAL NI666AZ HAVE SOME FUCKED UP INTRODUCTION INTO GANGBANGIN THE WHOLE WOOP LA IS FUCKING FUNNY AS SHIT IM REALY FREAKED OUT BY THE MANY PMz I GET FROM NI666AZ LOOKIN 4 UNDERSTANDING OF THIS WHOLE SHIT I GIVE THEM THE BEST ADVICE I CAN BUT I GUESS THIS NI666A GOT THROUGH CANT SAVE THEM ALL :2cents:

G-RED
superior
superior

Post by G-RED » August 10th, 2010, 8:22 am

M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:

franklucus wrote:I AM CORLEON WE HAVE OUR OWN KING!!! OTHER THAN THAT THERES ONLY SHORTY AND DAVID, WE NEVER HONORED DUDE ANYWAY :lmao: WE ARE TREYZ AND BD IS OUR MOB BUT CORLEONS AIN'T GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH MOST OTHER BD'S ANYWAY :2cents:

franklucus wrote: :lmao: OK SO IF VELL IS NOT YOUR KING THEN WHO IS??? DON'T TELL ME YOU STILL ON THAT SF??? IF SO YOU NEED TO JOIN THE REST OF US IN THE 21ST CENTURY :rasta:

smh ...nigga can't make his mind up...1st he said "king" vell....then he said if u "shorty"-folks then thats outdated..den he said corleons they got ythey own king......so who is YO king nigga. :lol: :facepalm:

franklucus wrote:AS WE MORN THE KING AS WELL WE SHOULD DO NOT FORGET ABOUT THOSE NAMELESS FACELESS DISCIPLES WHO GAVE ALL OF THEMSELVES FOR THIS NATION...AS HE BLEED SO DO WE...DBD...THESE ARE GANGSTERS WORTHY OF PRAISE MANY BLESSING AND PRAISE WE OWE THEM...SO AS YOU REMEMBER THE LIFE AND LEGACY OF OUR GREAT LEADER ALSO REMEMBER THAT ONE MAN DOES NOT MAKE A NATION SO REMEMBER THOSE WHO HAVE GIVEN UP THERE LIVES SO THAT WE COULD HAVE THIS DAY...WHEN I DIE SHOW NO PITY, BURY MY BONES IN DISCIPLE CITY...PLACE TWO FORKS ACROSS MY CHEST AND TELL MY KING I DID MY BEST...D.R.I.P.

......HELL MAYBE HE DA KING OF HIS MOB...... :lol: :2cents: .....

six6thdisciple
boss
boss

Post by six6thdisciple » August 10th, 2010, 8:44 am

M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:i been told YALL this LAME was a flakke....dude name used to be Detriot6point he got exposed and changed his name..here's the thread

http://thehoodup.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18646&p=273892#p273892

G74D6an6staD wrote:kinda i used ta be crip,but i waz technically fakke b'cuz i waz ridin da 6^, me and mag bigger bro was 6point crips,but mah oldest brother allways been 7-4. he neva really cliqued wit us b'cuz he didnt like dat we waz claimin dat otha sh*t.finally mah bro converted, but i didnt. then i decided ta convert because both of dem niggas start flamin me and me and mah second oldest bro waznt even kool anymore................and thats how i became GD

:wtf: :lmao: :lmao:

but wait theres more :lol: :lol:

G74D6an6staD wrote: aint nuttin happened yet cuz i aint officially FolkKs yet.................dats why i dont speak on da folkKs behalf cuz i aint plugged yet. i aint gone hold u up i aint official but i dont consider mahself fakKe. all tha Crip and FolkKs niggaz dat i run wit iz fam but when i offically transformed and get pluGGed i dont know wats gone happen...........but iknow it aint gone be no bkad bklood

:facepalm: :lol:

dude BEEN exposed as a FAKE :smh: :lol:

:lol: .... :drama:

FAME
underboss
underboss

Post by FAME » August 10th, 2010, 9:24 am

:drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama:

G74D6an6staD
underboss
underboss

Post by G74D6an6staD » August 10th, 2010, 10:33 am

just For the Record.

I Changed my Name WAAAAY after that shit happend. And it had nothing to do with that. :smoke:

KOM
og
og

Post by KOM » August 10th, 2010, 12:35 pm

G-RED wrote:......HELL MAYBE HE DA KING OF HIS MOB...... :lol: :2cents: .....

yea rite.. :lol:

G74D6an6staD wrote:just For the Record.

I Changed my Name WAAAAY after that sh*t happend. And it had nothing to do with that. :smoke:

don't matter..point remains u still a flakke :2cents: :lol:

MoNDaY
og
og

Post by MoNDaY » August 10th, 2010, 1:58 pm

Ahahahaha :lmao:

This Some Good Shit Here.... :drama:

franklucus
underboss
underboss

Post by franklucus » August 10th, 2010, 5:28 pm

M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:

:lmao: ...IT'S AMAZING HOW YOU FOUND ALL THIS, COPY AND PASTED IT AND EVEN GOT THAT SHIT ALL HIGHLIGHTED AND SHIT BUT SOMEHOW YOU CAN'T SET UP AN ACCOUNT!!! SINCE YOU DIGGING ALL THROUGH MY ARCHIVES AND SHIT FIND THE ONE WHERE I POSTED MY BLOCK (YOU REMEMBER BACK WHEN YOU USED TO BE WHERE MY AVITAR IS :lol: ) CAUSE I AIN'T WENT NOWHERE!!! COME HOLLA AT ME AND I'LL TELL YOU EVERYTHING YOU EVER WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT III'Z!!! LET'S SEE HOW LONG THIS TAKES :lmao:

Solidified
og
og

Post by Solidified » August 10th, 2010, 5:46 pm

that mane said spandex jeans :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

G-RED
superior
superior

Post by G-RED » August 10th, 2010, 5:51 pm

FIRST OFF :lmao: ...@ FRANK TELLING MEMPH.....U CAN DO ALL DAT BUT CNT SET UP AN ACCOUNT :lol: :lol: ....BUT ON THE REAL...I CAN SEE WHERE THIS GOING.....NI66AZ GNNA BE TALKING BOUT MEETING UP AND SHIT.....YALL SHLD CHILL....BUT YALL GNNA DO WHT YA WANNA DO ANYWAYZ :2cents:

franklucus
underboss
underboss

Post by franklucus » August 10th, 2010, 6:01 pm

OH AND JUST SO YOU CAN'T SAY I DODGED YOUR QUESTION BOZO, DAVID IS KING OF KINGS BOZO, AND SHORTY IS THE CROWNED KING OF BLACK DISCIPLES MEANING HE IS KING OF THE WHOLE FUCKING MOB,(PAY ATTENTION MORE KNOWLEDGE) YET AS EVERY ACTUAL BD KNOWS EVERY MOB ALSO HAS A "KING", A DON, A BOSS, OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU CHOOSE TO USE TO SHOW RESPECT... BUT I KNOW YOU KNEW THAT ALREADY CAUSE YOU'Z A "REAL" BD :lmao: I WAS JUST EXPLAINING FOR THE OTHER NIGGAZ, HEY I JUST NOTICED HOW YOU KNOW PLENTY AFTER I SAY IT??? WOW!!! YOU ARE SOOO OFFICIAL!!! OH AND I SAVED THE BEST FOR LAST, YOU REALLY THOUGHT YOU HAD ME TOO :lol: , I USED THE FORKS IN CONTEXT OF INCLUDING GANGSTERS INTO THE DISCIPLE NATION BECAUSE THE THREAD WAS ABOUT THE KING'S BIRTHDAY AND MY POINT WAS DAVID INVITED LARRY AND THE GANGSTERS INTO THE DISCIPLE FAMILY, IT WAS SHORTY WHO TURNED THE OTHER WAY, III'Z AT ONE TIME THREW UP THE FORKS ALONG WITH THE III, BUT OH I FORGOT YOU ARE TOO INTUNE FOR MINOR DETAILS LIKE THAT!!! OK NOW TELL ME SOME CORLEON HISTORY SINCE YOU KNOW,(DON'T MAKE ME COPY AND PASTE :lol: ) I CLEARLY REMEMBER YOU SAYING YOU WERE FAMILAR, THE SAME QUESTIONS YOUR NEW FRIEND G-RED COULDN'T ANSWER (ATLEAST HE WAS MAN ENOUGH TO ADMITT IT) ... LET'S SEE HOW LONG THIS TAKES :lmao: ...

G-RED
superior
superior

Post by G-RED » August 10th, 2010, 6:12 pm

franklucus wrote:OH AND JUST SO YOU CAN'T SAY I DODGED YOUR QUESTION BOZO, DAVID IS KING OF KINGS BOZO, AND SHORTY IS THE CROWNED KING OF BLACK DISCIPLES MEANING HE IS KING OF THE WHOLE f*cking MOB,(PAY ATTENTION MORE KNOWLEDGE) YET AS EVERY ACTUAL BD KNOWS EVERY MOB ALSO HAS A "KING", A DON, A BOSS, OR WHATEVER THE F*CK YOU CHOOSE TO USE TO SHOW RESPECT... BUT I KNOW YOU KNEW THAT ALREADY CAUSE YOU'Z A "REAL" BD :lmao: I WAS JUST EXPLAINING FOR THE OTHER NIGGAZ, HEY I JUST NOTICED HOW YOU KNOW PLENTY AFTER I SAY IT??? WOW!!! YOU ARE SOOO OFFICIAL!!! OH AND I SAVED THE BEST FOR LAST, YOU REALLY THOUGHT YOU HAD ME TOO :lol: , I USED THE FORKS IN CONTEXT OF INCLUDING GANGSTERS INTO THE DISCIPLE NATION BECAUSE THE THREAD WAS ABOUT THE KING'S BIRTHDAY AND MY POINT WAS DAVID INVITED LARRY AND THE GANGSTERS INTO THE DISCIPLE FAMILY, IT WAS SHORTY WHO TURNED THE OTHER WAY, III'Z AT ONE TIME THREW UP THE FORKS ALONG WITH THE III, BUT OH I FORGOT YOU ARE TOO INTUNE FOR MINOR DETAILS LIKE THAT!!! OK NOW TELL ME SOME CORLEON HISTORY SINCE YOU KNOW,(DON'T MAKE ME COPY AND PASTE :lol: ) I CLEARLY REMEMBER YOU SAYING YOU WERE FAMILAR, THE SAME QUESTIONS YOUR NEW FRIEND G-RED COULDN'T ANSWER (ATLEAST HE WAS MAN ENOUGH TO ADMITT IT) ... LET'S SEE HOW LONG THIS TAKES :lmao: ...
:lol: ...NEW FRIEND G-RED???.... :lmao: :lmao: ....IMMA LEAVE DAT ALONE.....HOMIE CLEARLY MAD CZ I MADE A JOKE...BOUT HIM....CZ HE SO CLEARLY ALL SERIOUS WHEN HE ON HERE..... :lmao: ....BUT YEAH U RIGHT.....NEVA HEARD OF CORLEON.......DNT CARE BOUT HIM.....SO WHT POINT U TRYING 2 MAKE.....DAT A "GD"....DID NOT CARE(I CNT STRESS DNT CARE ENOUGH) OR KNW SUM OF YO QUESTIONS....BOUT *BD* HISTORY.....LIKE GD'S N MEMPHIS WALKING ROUND TALKING BOUT BD KINGS.......YEAH RIGHT BUDDY!!!!!!!!!

5olidworld55
underboss
underboss

Post by 5olidworld55 » August 10th, 2010, 6:37 pm

:lol: AT FIRST I THOUGHT THE MEMPHIS FOLK NI99AS ON HERE ALL GOT ALONG :lol:

G-RED
superior
superior

Post by G-RED » August 10th, 2010, 6:42 pm

5olidworld55 wrote::lol: AT FIRST I THOUGHT THE MEMPHIS FOLK NI99AS ON HERE ALL GOT ALONG :lol:

DIZ NI66A!!!!!!! :smh: :lol: :lol:

KOM
og
og

Post by KOM » August 10th, 2010, 7:07 pm

franklucus wrote:OH AND JUST SO YOU CAN'T SAY I DODGED YOUR QUESTION BOZO, DAVID IS KING OF KINGS BOZO, AND SHORTY IS THE CROWNED KING OF BLACK DISCIPLES MEANING HE IS KING OF THE WHOLE f*cking MOB,(PAY ATTENTION MORE KNOWLEDGE) YET AS EVERY ACTUAL BD KNOWS EVERY MOB ALSO HAS A "KING", A DON, A BOSS, OR WHATEVER THE F*CK YOU CHOOSE TO USE TO SHOW RESPECT... BUT I KNOW YOU KNEW THAT ALREADY CAUSE YOU'Z A "REAL" BD :lmao: I WAS JUST EXPLAINING FOR THE OTHER NIGGAZ, HEY I JUST NOTICED HOW YOU KNOW PLENTY AFTER I SAY IT??? WOW!!! YOU ARE SOOO OFFICIAL!!! OH AND I SAVED THE BEST FOR LAST, YOU REALLY THOUGHT YOU HAD ME TOO :lol: , I USED THE FORKS IN CONTEXT OF INCLUDING GANGSTERS INTO THE DISCIPLE NATION BECAUSE THE THREAD WAS ABOUT THE KING'S BIRTHDAY AND MY POINT WAS DAVID INVITED LARRY AND THE GANGSTERS INTO THE DISCIPLE FAMILY, IT WAS SHORTY WHO TURNED THE OTHER WAY, III'Z AT ONE TIME THREW UP THE FORKS ALONG WITH THE III, BUT OH I FORGOT YOU ARE TOO INTUNE FOR MINOR DETAILS LIKE THAT!!! OK NOW TELL ME SOME CORLEON HISTORY SINCE YOU KNOW,(DON'T MAKE ME COPY AND PASTE :lol: ) I CLEARLY REMEMBER YOU SAYING YOU WERE FAMILAR, THE SAME QUESTIONS YOUR NEW FRIEND G-RED COULDN'T ANSWER (ATLEAST HE WAS MAN ENOUGH TO ADMITT IT) ... LET'S SEE HOW LONG THIS TAKES :lmao: ...

fail^^^smh dude stay typing all dat shyt

this nigga maaaaddd :lol: :lol: :lol:
who said i dont now how to setup a account :smh: :wtf: ..nigga i just didnt, damn wats da problem and why u so worried about it...
u aint sayin nothin but jibberish rite now and u know it :lol: ..dat ol basic azz shyt u just said anybody would kno that :smh: ...
like i said i dont how corleons demo now or wat they on but i kno were they come from(da history) and dats it(and dats basic BD history)..i'm not a corleon so I DONT GIVE A SHYT :2cents: ..and u aint one either :lol: .....u da only nigga in the south claim dat shyt

franklucus
underboss
underboss

Post by franklucus » August 10th, 2010, 10:25 pm

G-RED wrote:
:lol: ...NEW FRIEND G-RED???.... :lmao: :lmao: ....IMMA LEAVE DAT ALONE.....HOMIE CLEARLY MAD CZ I MADE A JOKE...BOUT HIM....CZ HE SO CLEARLY ALL SERIOUS WHEN HE ON HERE..... :lmao: ....BUT YEAH U RIGHT.....NEVA HEARD OF CORLEON.......DNT CARE BOUT HIM.....SO WHT POINT U TRYING 2 MAKE.....DAT A "GD"....DID NOT CARE(I CNT STRESS DNT CARE ENOUGH) OR KNW SUM OF YO QUESTIONS....BOUT *BD* HISTORY.....LIKE GD'S N MEMPHIS WALKING ROUND TALKING BOUT BD KINGS.......YEAH RIGHT BUDDY!!!!!!!!!

:lmao: NEVER AM I MAD AT YOU G!!! OR ANYBODY FOR THAT MATTER!!! MY BAD MY GUY I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT :lmao: I WAS REALLY JUST FUCKING WITH MEMPHIS AKA THE BOZO DISCIPLE :lmao: PARDON ME G...