Black Disciples history

superior
superior
Posts: 3402
Joined: March 23rd, 2010, 3:36 pm
Location: MEMPHIS 10-A-KEY BHZ
Region: South
Affiliation: GDN

Re: Black Disciples history

Postby G-RED » August 7th, 2010, 9:40 am

EZDUZIT wrote:Damn I thought y'all knew each other...:wtf:
YEAH CZ ALL MEMPHIS NI66AZ KNW EACH OTHER RIGHT????????? :lol: ...JST FUCKING WITCHA




og
og
User avatar
Posts: 12051
Joined: December 21st, 2006, 7:36 am
Location: S.E.----->S.W.
Region: West

Re: Black Disciples history

Postby RXX » August 7th, 2010, 10:48 am

Nah, cause bacck in the day they use to rotate with each other...and they are both BDs...:smh:

superior
superior
Posts: 3402
Joined: March 23rd, 2010, 3:36 pm
Location: MEMPHIS 10-A-KEY BHZ
Region: South
Affiliation: GDN

Re: Black Disciples history

Postby G-RED » August 7th, 2010, 4:02 pm

EZDUZIT wrote:Nah, cause bacck in the day they use to rotate with each other...and they are both BDs...:smh:
U MEAN ROTATE WITH EACH OTHER ON HERE...???? U GOT 2 .....CZ IF AINT MISTAKEN....DEY AINT NEVA MET EACH OTHER N PERSON...I CLD BE WRONG THO....AND THE BD THING IS IRREVELENT...ESPECIALLY WIT MEMPHIS NI66AZ :lol:

og
og
Posts: 13341
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Re: Black Disciples history

Postby KOM » August 7th, 2010, 4:18 pm

G-RED wrote:
EZDUZIT wrote:Nah, cause bacck in the day they use to rotate with each other...and they are both BDs...:smh:
U MEAN ROTATE WITH EACH OTHER ON HERE...???? U GOT 2 .....CZ IF AINT MISTAKEN....DEY AINT NEVA MET EACH OTHER N PERSON...I CLD BE WRONG THO....AND THE BD THING IS IRREVELENT...ESPECIALLY WIT MEMPHIS NI66AZ :lol:



:lol: right..shiid i NEVER rotated wit jone in real life or on hure....aint many of us in da M no way but still i wont say its irrelevant...bruh got mad cuz we said on hure he was da 1st "trey-folks" EVER to not diss Vell and say nothing bad about him..den he wanna say he was playin :smh: :lol: like i said fukk vell and dude :lol:

og
og
User avatar
Posts: 12051
Joined: December 21st, 2006, 7:36 am
Location: S.E.----->S.W.
Region: West

Re: Black Disciples history

Postby RXX » August 7th, 2010, 4:20 pm

Oh :lol:

superior
superior
Posts: 3402
Joined: March 23rd, 2010, 3:36 pm
Location: MEMPHIS 10-A-KEY BHZ
Region: South
Affiliation: GDN

Re: Black Disciples history

Postby G-RED » August 7th, 2010, 4:24 pm

M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
G-RED wrote:
EZDUZIT wrote:Nah, cause bacck in the day they use to rotate with each other...and they are both BDs...:smh:
U MEAN ROTATE WITH EACH OTHER ON HERE...???? U GOT 2 .....CZ IF AINT MISTAKEN....DEY AINT NEVA MET EACH OTHER N PERSON...I CLD BE WRONG THO....AND THE BD THING IS IRREVELENT...ESPECIALLY WIT MEMPHIS NI66AZ :lol:



:lol: right..shiid i NEVER rotated wit jone in real life or on hure....aint many of us in da M no way but still i wont say its irrelevant...bruh got mad cuz we said on hure he was da 1st "trey-folks" EVER to not diss Vell and say nothing bad about him..den he wanna say he was playin :smh: :lol: like i said fukk vell and dude :lol:
NALL FOLKS U MISTOOK WHT I SAID....NOT THAT BD IS IRRELEVANT....THAT FACT DAT BOTH YALL BD AND SUPPOSED 2 BE COOL...DAT DNT MEAN SHIT WIT MEMPHIS NI66AZ....ALOT OF TIMES.....NI66AZ BEEF WITHIN MOBS AND GANGS ALL THE TIME

og
og
Posts: 13341
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Re: Black Disciples history

Postby KOM » August 7th, 2010, 4:33 pm

G-RED wrote:
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
G-RED wrote:
EZDUZIT wrote:Nah, cause bacck in the day they use to rotate with each other...and they are both BDs...:smh:
U MEAN ROTATE WITH EACH OTHER ON HERE...???? U GOT 2 .....CZ IF AINT MISTAKEN....DEY AINT NEVA MET EACH OTHER N PERSON...I CLD BE WRONG THO....AND THE BD THING IS IRREVELENT...ESPECIALLY WIT MEMPHIS NI66AZ :lol:



:lol: right..shiid i NEVER rotated wit jone in real life or on hure....aint many of us in da M no way but still i wont say its irrelevant...bruh got mad cuz we said on hure he was da 1st "trey-folks" EVER to not diss Vell and say nothing bad about him..den he wanna say he was playin :smh: :lol: like i said fukk vell and dude :lol:
NALL FOLKS U MISTOOK WHT I SAID....NOT THAT BD IS IRRELEVANT....THAT FACT DAT BOTH YALL BD AND SUPPOSED 2 BE COOL...DAT DNT MEAN sh*t WIT MEMPHIS NI66AZ....ALOT OF TIMES.....NI66AZ BEEF WITHIN MOBS AND GANGS ALL THE TIME



oh ok i see wat u sayin..but u exactly right..aint many treyz in da city so a nigga 'pose to be on sum chill shyt...but i never came at dude sidewyas or shyt...he da one got put on da spot and when i said i dont kno how corleons demo now(but i do kno da history on'em) he wanna say i'm not treyz :wtf: :lol: ...if anything a nigga suppose to enlighten a yunger BD on certain shyt if u was REAL, well dats how i do it, .& to make it so bad dude old as hell and still on sum lil boy shyt

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 893
Joined: May 12th, 2009, 2:23 am
Location: DA BOTTOM

Re: Black Disciples history

Postby franklucus » August 8th, 2010, 11:52 pm

M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
G-RED wrote:
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
G-RED wrote:
EZDUZIT wrote:Nah, cause bacck in the day they use to rotate with each other...and they are both BDs...:smh:
U MEAN ROTATE WITH EACH OTHER ON HERE...???? U GOT 2 .....CZ IF AINT MISTAKEN....DEY AINT NEVA MET EACH OTHER N PERSON...I CLD BE WRONG THO....AND THE BD THING IS IRREVELENT...ESPECIALLY WIT MEMPHIS NI66AZ :lol:



:lol: right..shiid i NEVER rotated wit jone in real life or on hure....aint many of us in da M no way but still i wont say its irrelevant...bruh got mad cuz we said on hure he was da 1st "trey-folks" EVER to not diss Vell and say nothing bad about him..den he wanna say he was playin :smh: :lol: like i said fukk vell and dude :lol:
NALL FOLKS U MISTOOK WHT I SAID....NOT THAT BD IS IRRELEVANT....THAT FACT DAT BOTH YALL BD AND SUPPOSED 2 BE COOL...DAT DNT MEAN sh*t WIT MEMPHIS NI66AZ....ALOT OF TIMES.....NI66AZ BEEF WITHIN MOBS AND GANGS ALL THE TIME



oh ok i see wat u sayin..but u exactly right..aint many treyz in da city so a nigga 'pose to be on sum chill shyt...but i never came at dude sidewyas or shyt...he da one got put on da spot and when i said i dont kno how corleons demo now(but i do kno da history on'em) he wanna say i'm not treyz :wtf: :lol: ...if anything a nigga suppose to enlighten a yunger BD on certain shyt if u was REAL, well dats how i do it, .& to make it so bad dude old as hell and still on sum lil boy shyt

SEE I WASN'T EVEN ABOUT TO SAY SHIT UNTIL I READ THIS MONKEY ASS SHIT HERE... FIRST OFF NIGGA YOUZ A FUCKIN PANCAKE ASS NIGGA TO BEGIN WITH... YOU START OUT ON SOME GD SHIT THEN END UP BD??? IF YOU WERE WHAT YOU CLAIM TO BE YOU WOULD NEVER AND I CAN'T EMPHASIS THIS ENOUGH NEVER "PRETEND" TO BE WHAT YOU'RE NOT FOR 2 YAERS :2cents: THAT'S WHAT PISSED ME OFF BY THE WAY, BECAUSE YOU CHOSE TO DISREPECT MY MOB, GOT NIGGAZ THINKING WE SOME TYPE OF CLOWN ASS NIGGAZ SUCH AS YOURSELF, NEVER!!!... THE VELL SHIT IS TOO STUPID TO EVEN COMMENT ON BUT SINCE YOUR MONKEY ASS BROUGHT IT UP FOOLIO THE ONLY REASON I EVEN DID IT WAS AS A JOKE TO MYSELF BECAUSE I WANTED TO SEE IF YOU COULD ATLEAST CATCH THE FACT THAT A "CORLEON" WAS HONORING VELL AS "KING" CLEARLY SOMTHING WOULD BE WRONG THERE, SOMETHING "ANY" BD FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WOULD HAVE KNOWN BECAUSE "ANY" BD WOULD OFF TOP RECOGNIZE THE CONTRIDICTION IN THAT STATEMENT BOZO :facepalm: , I HAVE MENTIONED I AM CORLEON MORE THAN ONCE BEFORE WHICH BOZO, (NOW PAY CLOSE ATTENTION I AM ABOUT TO GIVE YOU SOME KNOWLEDGE) IS THE SAME THING AS SAYING I'M BD!!! THIS ONLY TELLS YOU WERE I'M FROM(OR MY GUYS ATLEAST)WHICH WOULD TELL YOU VELL COULD NEVER BE KING OF MY MOB BOZO :facepalm: SO HOW DOES A BD THAT IS SO FUCKING INTUNE NOT KNOW THAT??? :smh: BUT I'M THE ONE WHO'S FAKE BECAUSE I WON'T "enligten" YOU ON SOMETHING ANY BD ON THE PLANET WOULD KNOW, WOW!!!, CLASSIC!!! YOU SIR ARE A SHOULD BE IN HOLLYWOOD...

og
og
User avatar
Posts: 12214
Joined: June 19th, 2009, 5:32 pm
Location: Where Everybody On That Bullshit, Nigga...
Region: South
Affiliation: ...The 9 Gone Shine...

Re: Black Disciples history

Postby MoNDaY » August 8th, 2010, 11:58 pm

:lol: :drama:

og
og
Posts: 13341
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Re: Black Disciples history

Postby KOM » August 9th, 2010, 1:21 am

franklucus wrote:
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
G-RED wrote:
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
G-RED wrote:
EZDUZIT wrote:Nah, cause bacck in the day they use to rotate with each other...and they are both BDs...:smh:
U MEAN ROTATE WITH EACH OTHER ON HERE...???? U GOT 2 .....CZ IF AINT MISTAKEN....DEY AINT NEVA MET EACH OTHER N PERSON...I CLD BE WRONG THO....AND THE BD THING IS IRREVELENT...ESPECIALLY WIT MEMPHIS NI66AZ :lol:



:lol: right..shiid i NEVER rotated wit jone in real life or on hure....aint many of us in da M no way but still i wont say its irrelevant...bruh got mad cuz we said on hure he was da 1st "trey-folks" EVER to not diss Vell and say nothing bad about him..den he wanna say he was playin :smh: :lol: like i said fukk vell and dude :lol:
NALL FOLKS U MISTOOK WHT I SAID....NOT THAT BD IS IRRELEVANT....THAT FACT DAT BOTH YALL BD AND SUPPOSED 2 BE COOL...DAT DNT MEAN sh*t WIT MEMPHIS NI66AZ....ALOT OF TIMES.....NI66AZ BEEF WITHIN MOBS AND GANGS ALL THE TIME



oh ok i see wat u sayin..but u exactly right..aint many treyz in da city so a nigga 'pose to be on sum chill shyt...but i never came at dude sidewyas or shyt...he da one got put on da spot and when i said i dont kno how corleons demo now(but i do kno da history on'em) he wanna say i'm not treyz :wtf: :lol: ...if anything a nigga suppose to enlighten a yunger BD on certain shyt if u was REAL, well dats how i do it, .& to make it so bad dude old as hell and still on sum lil boy shyt

SEE I WASN'T EVEN ABOUT TO SAY sh*t UNTIL I READ THIS MONKEY a$$ sh*t HERE... FIRST OFF NIGGA YOUZ A f*ckin PANCAKE a$$ NIGGA TO BEGIN WITH... YOU START OUT ON SOME GD sh*t THEN END UP BD??? IF YOU WERE WHAT YOU CLAIM TO BE YOU WOULD NEVER AND I CAN'T EMPHASIS THIS ENOUGH NEVER "PRETEND" TO BE WHAT YOU'RE NOT FOR 2 YAERS :2cents: THAT'S WHAT PISSED ME OFF BY THE WAY, BECAUSE YOU CHOSE TO DISREPECT MY MOB, GOT NIGGAZ THINKING WE SOME TYPE OF CLOWN a$$ NIGGAZ SUCH AS YOURSELF, NEVER!!!... THE VELL sh*t IS TOO STUPID TO EVEN COMMENT ON BUT SINCE YOUR MONKEY a$$ BROUGHT IT UP FOOLIO THE ONLY REASON I EVEN DID IT WAS AS A JOKE TO MYSELF BECAUSE I WANTED TO SEE IF YOU COULD ATLEAST CATCH THE FACT THAT A "CORLEON" WAS HONORING VELL AS "KING" CLEARLY SOMTHING WOULD BE WRONG THERE, SOMETHING "ANY" BD FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WOULD HAVE KNOWN BECAUSE "ANY" BD WOULD OFF TOP RECOGNIZE THE CONTRIDICTION IN THAT STATEMENT BOZO :facepalm: , I HAVE MENTIONED I AM CORLEON MORE THAN ONCE BEFORE WHICH BOZO, (NOW PAY CLOSE ATTENTION I AM ABOUT TO GIVE YOU SOME KNOWLEDGE) IS THE SAME THING AS SAYING I'M BD!!! THIS ONLY TELLS YOU WERE I'M FROM(OR MY GUYS ATLEAST)WHICH WOULD TELL YOU VELL COULD NEVER BE KING OF MY MOB BOZO :facepalm: SO HOW DOES A BD THAT IS SO f*cking INTUNE NOT KNOW THAT??? :smh: BUT I'M THE ONE WHO'S FAKE BECAUSE I WON'T "enligten" YOU ON SOMETHING ANY BD ON THE PLANET WOULD KNOW, WOW!!!, CLASSIC!!! YOU SIR ARE A SHOULD BE IN HOLLYWOOD...



:lol: ..and u wrote all that bullshyt.... :smh: ..u only been on hure 1 year, how u no wat happened on hure for the past 2 1/2 years hmmmm?...like i said bruh i never flipped from nothing..da whole time i was on hure i never said Im GD this or GD that(this was my cuzzin account.. i just changed the name and start using it).. and i have stated plenty of times on hure my plug(& i got plenty real street niggaz to vouch for me)...

and all that im tryna see if they a catch to what u was sayin..miss me wit dat shyt :smh: nigga this aint no guessing game, i swear u a goofy azz nigga...and nigga quit tryna cover up yo lies...u kno damn well u was serious when u was talkn bout vell as a "king" and not dissing him.den u put tha lil :2cents: behing yo comment ..nigga u was DEAD SERIOUS.. till niggaz called u out on it now u wanna call me fake :facepalm: ol' pistol grip head azz nigga

like i said b4.. i am wat i am..BLACK DISCIPLE & nigga if u gotta problem den solve it otherwise stfu and push on :2cents:

future D.O.D. nigga get right or get left pussy :lol:

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2965
Joined: August 3rd, 2009, 8:41 pm
Location: DADE NI666AZ GO THE HARDEST IN LIL HAVANA WE GOT NI666AZ CHOPPIN HEADS OFF THEM FUCK BOIz
Region: South
Affiliation: IGSDN REPPIN FOR THEM HIALEAH INSANE GARDEN Dz

Re: Black Disciples history

Postby DADE DEVIL KKRAZY » August 9th, 2010, 7:00 am

:drama:

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 893
Joined: May 12th, 2009, 2:23 am
Location: DA BOTTOM

Re: Black Disciples history

Postby franklucus » August 9th, 2010, 7:46 pm

M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
franklucus wrote:
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
G-RED wrote:
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
G-RED wrote:
EZDUZIT wrote:Nah, cause bacck in the day they use to rotate with each other...and they are both BDs...:smh:
U MEAN ROTATE WITH EACH OTHER ON HERE...???? U GOT 2 .....CZ IF AINT MISTAKEN....DEY AINT NEVA MET EACH OTHER N PERSON...I CLD BE WRONG THO....AND THE BD THING IS IRREVELENT...ESPECIALLY WIT MEMPHIS NI66AZ :lol:



:lol: right..shiid i NEVER rotated wit jone in real life or on hure....aint many of us in da M no way but still i wont say its irrelevant...bruh got mad cuz we said on hure he was da 1st "trey-folks" EVER to not diss Vell and say nothing bad about him..den he wanna say he was playin :smh: :lol: like i said fukk vell and dude :lol:
NALL FOLKS U MISTOOK WHT I SAID....NOT THAT BD IS IRRELEVANT....THAT FACT DAT BOTH YALL BD AND SUPPOSED 2 BE COOL...DAT DNT MEAN sh*t WIT MEMPHIS NI66AZ....ALOT OF TIMES.....NI66AZ BEEF WITHIN MOBS AND GANGS ALL THE TIME



oh ok i see wat u sayin..but u exactly right..aint many treyz in da city so a nigga 'pose to be on sum chill shyt...but i never came at dude sidewyas or shyt...he da one got put on da spot and when i said i dont kno how corleons demo now(but i do kno da history on'em) he wanna say i'm not treyz :wtf: :lol: ...if anything a nigga suppose to enlighten a yunger BD on certain shyt if u was REAL, well dats how i do it, .& to make it so bad dude old as hell and still on sum lil boy shyt

SEE I WASN'T EVEN ABOUT TO SAY sh*t UNTIL I READ THIS MONKEY a$$ sh*t HERE... FIRST OFF NIGGA YOUZ A f*ckin PANCAKE a$$ NIGGA TO BEGIN WITH... YOU START OUT ON SOME GD sh*t THEN END UP BD??? IF YOU WERE WHAT YOU CLAIM TO BE YOU WOULD NEVER AND I CAN'T EMPHASIS THIS ENOUGH NEVER "PRETEND" TO BE WHAT YOU'RE NOT FOR 2 YAERS :2cents: THAT'S WHAT PISSED ME OFF BY THE WAY, BECAUSE YOU CHOSE TO DISREPECT MY MOB, GOT NIGGAZ THINKING WE SOME TYPE OF CLOWN a$$ NIGGAZ SUCH AS YOURSELF, NEVER!!!... THE VELL sh*t IS TOO STUPID TO EVEN COMMENT ON BUT SINCE YOUR MONKEY a$$ BROUGHT IT UP FOOLIO THE ONLY REASON I EVEN DID IT WAS AS A JOKE TO MYSELF BECAUSE I WANTED TO SEE IF YOU COULD ATLEAST CATCH THE FACT THAT A "CORLEON" WAS HONORING VELL AS "KING" CLEARLY SOMTHING WOULD BE WRONG THERE, SOMETHING "ANY" BD FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WOULD HAVE KNOWN BECAUSE "ANY" BD WOULD OFF TOP RECOGNIZE THE CONTRIDICTION IN THAT STATEMENT BOZO :facepalm: , I HAVE MENTIONED I AM CORLEON MORE THAN ONCE BEFORE WHICH BOZO, (NOW PAY CLOSE ATTENTION I AM ABOUT TO GIVE YOU SOME KNOWLEDGE) IS THE SAME THING AS SAYING I'M BD!!! THIS ONLY TELLS YOU WERE I'M FROM(OR MY GUYS ATLEAST)WHICH WOULD TELL YOU VELL COULD NEVER BE KING OF MY MOB BOZO :facepalm: SO HOW DOES A BD THAT IS SO f*cking INTUNE NOT KNOW THAT??? :smh: BUT I'M THE ONE WHO'S FAKE BECAUSE I WON'T "enligten" YOU ON SOMETHING ANY BD ON THE PLANET WOULD KNOW, WOW!!!, CLASSIC!!! YOU SIR ARE A SHOULD BE IN HOLLYWOOD...



:lol: ..and u wrote all that bullshyt.... :smh: ..u only been on hure 1 year, how u no wat happened on hure for the past 2 1/2 years hmmmm?...like i said bruh i never flipped from nothing..da whole time i was on hure i never said Im GD this or GD that(this was my cuzzin account.. i just changed the name and start using it).. and i have stated plenty of times on hure my plug(& i got plenty real street niggaz to vouch for me)...

and all that im tryna see if they a catch to what u was sayin..miss me wit dat shyt :smh: nigga this aint no guessing game, i swear u a goofy azz nigga...and nigga quit tryna cover up yo lies...u kno damn well u was serious when u was talkn bout vell as a "king" and not dissing him.den u put tha lil :2cents: behing yo comment ..nigga u was DEAD SERIOUS.. till niggaz called u out on it now u wanna call me fake :facepalm: ol' pistol grip head azz nigga

like i said b4.. i am wat i am..BLACK DISCIPLE & nigga if u gotta problem den solve it otherwise stfu and push on :2cents:

future D.O.D. nigga get right or get left p*ssy :lol:

MAN!!! IS EGG ON MY FACE!!! I THOUGHT YOU WAS JUST GONNA SAY SOME STUPID SHIT LIKE "you only been on hure 1 year, how you know wat happened on hure for the past 2 1/2 years hmmmm?" BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE INTUNE ONLY "REAL" BD'S WOULD KNOW "i a wat i am" BECAUSE ONLY "REAL" BD'S KNOW IT, IT'S NOT LIKE IT'S IN SOMEONES SIGNATURE OR ANYTHING, :lmao: ... FOREVER PARDON ME III'Z, III'Z WAS ONLY TRYING STAND UP FOR THE HONOR OF THE NATION, ONLY OFFICIAL NIGGAZ SAY SHIT LIKE "future D.O.D. nigga get right or get left" :plank: ...OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE TOO INTUNE TO BE WORRYING ABOUT THE HISTORY OF THE NATION OR SMALL SHIT LIKE THAT AND THAT'S WHY "YOU" OVERLOOKED A CORLEON SCREAMING KING VELL, YOU LEAVE SHIT LIKE THAT TOO YOUR IMAGINARY NONE BD ASSOCIATES MEANWHILE YOU CONTINUE TO EXPAND THE NATION VIA NET,WOW!!!, JUST LIKE I'M SURE YOU KNOW THERE'S ALSO A SLEW OF III'Z THAT (DO) HONOR HIM AND CONSIDER HIM A DISCIPLE BECAUSE YOU ARE IN-TUNE WITH YOUR BDN THAT'S WHY YOU "INSIST" ON BRINGING IT UP :facepalm: ... BECAUSE YOU KNOW TOO THE UNTRAINED EYE THIS MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A BOZO BUT IN REALITY YOU'RE LIKE THE JAMES BOND OF BD'S :plank: ...MAN I NEVER KNEW WE HAD AGENT 00III'Z AND SHIT, I GOTTA GET IN-TUNE!!!

og
og
User avatar
Posts: 12214
Joined: June 19th, 2009, 5:32 pm
Location: Where Everybody On That Bullshit, Nigga...
Region: South
Affiliation: ...The 9 Gone Shine...

Re: Black Disciples history

Postby MoNDaY » August 9th, 2010, 8:26 pm

Ahahaha :lol:

More Good Ol' Hood Up Entertainment.... :drama:

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1849
Joined: April 24th, 2010, 9:51 am
Region: South

Re: Black Disciples history

Postby FAME » August 9th, 2010, 8:27 pm

:drama:

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1237
Joined: September 15th, 2008, 8:21 pm

Re: Black Disciples history

Postby G74D6an6staD » August 9th, 2010, 9:00 pm

i personally see no reason in using another persons account. when there is a big ass sign up button next to the log in button. RT. :2cents: what could possess a nigga ta do some shit like that? :wtf3:

:smh:

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1237
Joined: September 15th, 2008, 8:21 pm

Re: Black Disciples history

Postby G74D6an6staD » August 9th, 2010, 9:01 pm

oh and why did your cousin just up and leave one day and give you his account?

:drama:

og
og
User avatar
Posts: 12214
Joined: June 19th, 2009, 5:32 pm
Location: Where Everybody On That Bullshit, Nigga...
Region: South
Affiliation: ...The 9 Gone Shine...

Re: Black Disciples history

Postby MoNDaY » August 9th, 2010, 9:07 pm

:lmao: :2cents: :2cents:

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1237
Joined: September 15th, 2008, 8:21 pm

Re: Black Disciples history

Postby G74D6an6staD » August 9th, 2010, 9:28 pm

MoNDaY BLaKK wrote: :lmao: :2cents: :2cents:


so im not only with a nose for bullshit around here folks? :lmao:

associate
User avatar
Posts: 101
Joined: August 9th, 2010, 1:06 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: TRUTH

Re: Black Disciples history

Postby 5topit5ive » August 9th, 2010, 9:32 pm

All of this for what though? :facepalm: :smh:

og
og
Posts: 13341
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Re: Black Disciples history

Postby KOM » August 9th, 2010, 10:44 pm

franklucus wrote:
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
franklucus wrote:
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
G-RED wrote:
M3mphIIIsBoIII wrote:
G-RED wrote:
EZDUZIT wrote:Nah, cause bacck in the day they use to rotate with each other...and they are both BDs...:smh:
U MEAN ROTATE WITH EACH OTHER ON HERE...???? U GOT 2 .....CZ IF AINT MISTAKEN....DEY AINT NEVA MET EACH OTHER N PERSON...I CLD BE WRONG THO....AND THE BD THING IS IRREVELENT...ESPECIALLY WIT MEMPHIS NI66AZ :lol:



:lol: right..shiid i NEVER rotated wit jone in real life or on hure....aint many of us in da M no way but still i wont say its irrelevant...bruh got mad cuz we said on hure he was da 1st "trey-folks" EVER to not diss Vell and say nothing bad about him..den he wanna say he was playin :smh: :lol: like i said fukk vell and dude :lol:
NALL FOLKS U MISTOOK WHT I SAID....NOT THAT BD IS IRRELEVANT....THAT FACT DAT BOTH YALL BD AND SUPPOSED 2 BE COOL...DAT DNT MEAN sh*t WIT MEMPHIS NI66AZ....ALOT OF TIMES.....NI66AZ BEEF WITHIN MOBS AND GANGS ALL THE TIME



oh ok i see wat u sayin..but u exactly right..aint many treyz in da city so a nigga 'pose to be on sum chill shyt...but i never came at dude sidewyas or shyt...he da one got put on da spot and when i said i dont kno how corleons demo now(but i do kno da history on'em) he wanna say i'm not treyz :wtf: :lol: ...if anything a nigga suppose to enlighten a yunger BD on certain shyt if u was REAL, well dats how i do it, .& to make it so bad dude old as hell and still on sum lil boy shyt

SEE I WASN'T EVEN ABOUT TO SAY sh*t UNTIL I READ THIS MONKEY a$$ sh*t HERE... FIRST OFF NIGGA YOUZ A f*ckin PANCAKE a$$ NIGGA TO BEGIN WITH... YOU START OUT ON SOME GD sh*t THEN END UP BD??? IF YOU WERE WHAT YOU CLAIM TO BE YOU WOULD NEVER AND I CAN'T EMPHASIS THIS ENOUGH NEVER "PRETEND" TO BE WHAT YOU'RE NOT FOR 2 YAERS :2cents: THAT'S WHAT PISSED ME OFF BY THE WAY, BECAUSE YOU CHOSE TO DISREPECT MY MOB, GOT NIGGAZ THINKING WE SOME TYPE OF CLOWN a$$ NIGGAZ SUCH AS YOURSELF, NEVER!!!... THE VELL sh*t IS TOO STUPID TO EVEN COMMENT ON BUT SINCE YOUR MONKEY a$$ BROUGHT IT UP FOOLIO THE ONLY REASON I EVEN DID IT WAS AS A JOKE TO MYSELF BECAUSE I WANTED TO SEE IF YOU COULD ATLEAST CATCH THE FACT THAT A "CORLEON" WAS HONORING VELL AS "KING" CLEARLY SOMTHING WOULD BE WRONG THERE, SOMETHING "ANY" BD FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WOULD HAVE KNOWN BECAUSE "ANY" BD WOULD OFF TOP RECOGNIZE THE CONTRIDICTION IN THAT STATEMENT BOZO :facepalm: , I HAVE MENTIONED I AM CORLEON MORE THAN ONCE BEFORE WHICH BOZO, (NOW PAY CLOSE ATTENTION I AM ABOUT TO GIVE YOU SOME KNOWLEDGE) IS THE SAME THING AS SAYING I'M BD!!! THIS ONLY TELLS YOU WERE I'M FROM(OR MY GUYS ATLEAST)WHICH WOULD TELL YOU VELL COULD NEVER BE KING OF MY MOB BOZO :facepalm: SO HOW DOES A BD THAT IS SO f*cking INTUNE NOT KNOW THAT??? :smh: BUT I'M THE ONE WHO'S FAKE BECAUSE I WON'T "enligten" YOU ON SOMETHING ANY BD ON THE PLANET WOULD KNOW, WOW!!!, CLASSIC!!! YOU SIR ARE A SHOULD BE IN HOLLYWOOD...



:lol: ..and u wrote all that bullshyt.... :smh: ..u only been on hure 1 year, how u no wat happened on hure for the past 2 1/2 years hmmmm?...like i said bruh i never flipped from nothing..da whole time i was on hure i never said Im GD this or GD that(this was my cuzzin account.. i just changed the name and start using it).. and i have stated plenty of times on hure my plug(& i got plenty real street niggaz to vouch for me)...

and all that im tryna see if they a catch to what u was sayin..miss me wit dat shyt :smh: nigga this aint no guessing game, i swear u a goofy azz nigga...and nigga quit tryna cover up yo lies...u kno damn well u was serious when u was talkn bout vell as a "king" and not dissing him.den u put tha lil :2cents: behing yo comment ..nigga u was DEAD SERIOUS.. till niggaz called u out on it now u wanna call me fake :facepalm: ol' pistol grip head azz nigga

like i said b4.. i am wat i am..BLACK DISCIPLE & nigga if u gotta problem den solve it otherwise stfu and push on :2cents:

future D.O.D. nigga get right or get left p*ssy :lol:

MAN!!! IS EGG ON MY FACE!!! I THOUGHT YOU WAS JUST GONNA SAY SOME STUPID sh*t LIKE "you only been on hure 1 year, how you know wat happened on hure for the past 2 1/2 years hmmmm?" BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE INTUNE ONLY "REAL" BD'S WOULD KNOW "i a wat i am" BECAUSE ONLY "REAL" BD'S KNOW IT, IT'S NOT LIKE IT'S IN SOMEONES SIGNATURE OR ANYTHING, :lmao: ... FOREVER PARDON ME III'Z, III'Z WAS ONLY TRYING STAND UP FOR THE HONOR OF THE NATION, ONLY OFFICIAL NIGGAZ SAY sh*t LIKE "future D.O.D. nigga get right or get left" :plank: ...OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE TOO INTUNE TO BE WORRYING ABOUT THE HISTORY OF THE NATION OR SMALL sh*t LIKE THAT AND THAT'S WHY "YOU" OVERLOOKED A CORLEON SCREAMING KING VELL, YOU LEAVE sh*t LIKE THAT TOO YOUR IMAGINARY NONE BD ASSOCIATES MEANWHILE YOU CONTINUE TO EXPAND THE NATION VIA NET,WOW!!!, JUST LIKE I'M SURE YOU KNOW THERE'S ALSO A SLEW OF III'Z THAT (DO) HONOR HIM AND CONSIDER HIM A DISCIPLE BECAUSE YOU ARE IN-TUNE WITH YOUR BDN THAT'S WHY YOU "INSIST" ON BRINGING IT UP :facepalm: ... BECAUSE YOU KNOW TOO THE UNTRAINED EYE THIS MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A BOZO BUT IN REALITY YOU'RE LIKE THE JAMES BOND OF BD'S :plank: ...MAN I NEVER KNEW WE HAD AGENT 00III'Z AND sh*t, I GOTTA GET IN-TUNE!!!



:bored: :bored: :bored: ..now u just typin a bunch of nonsense now ol' thumb head azz nigga...i see u got cheerleaders doe :lol: ..i kno its sum disciples dat might honor vell(da ones dats under him) :smh: but i NEVER seen or heard a trey-folks say ANYTHING good bout dude or honor him goofy azz nigga....but u 40 years old on a gang website :facepalm: arguing wit niggaz half yo age..

G74D6an6staD wrote:i personally see no reason in using another persons account. when there is a big a$$ sign up button next to the log in button. RT. :2cents: what could possess a nigga ta do some sh*t like that? :wtf3:

:smh:




smh outta nowhere this uglaz nigga comes........but i personally dont see why u even commented on sum shyt U know NOTHING about..and if this da same dude u BEEN exposed as a flakke azz G a long time ago..niggaz aint forgot u nigga :lol:

BTW, dumbazz if u live wit a person and use the same cpu, when u log on hure it automatically logs u in..shiid i aint neva had time time to setup no email accounts and shyt so i just used his especially since that nigga been locked up foe aggravated robbery since last year

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1237
Joined: September 15th, 2008, 8:21 pm

Re: Black Disciples history

Postby G74D6an6staD » August 10th, 2010, 12:16 am

I dont recall being exposed for anything bro. but nor do i care about hoodup politics.

i asked a general question. you apparently got butthurt. came up wit some bullshit ass excuses that make little to no sense.
iM not doubtin anything you're saying. But it still makes no sense. If it automatically signs into his account than just hit that signoff button next the username.

its takes literrally less than 5 minutes to make a yahoo account. so unless you're completely computer illiterate. thats out the window. so yep. do you bruh.

and on that note... :tiphat:

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1237
Joined: September 15th, 2008, 8:21 pm

Re: Black Disciples history

Postby G74D6an6staD » August 10th, 2010, 12:34 am

What makes the most sense is that as soon as your cousin gets locked up, instead of doing what you were doing before holding it down for your mob and shit, You decide to take over his account and become an active hoodup member.

Yep. cause thats what real hood niggas do.
They go from Hood nigga Deluxe, to Hoodup Normal all in a split second. :2cents:

og
og
Posts: 13341
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Re: Black Disciples history

Postby KOM » August 10th, 2010, 12:48 am

G74D6an6staD wrote:I dont recall being exposed for anything bro. but nor do i care about hoodup politics.

i asked a general question. you apparently got butthurt. came up wit some bullshit a$$ excuses that make little to no sense.
iM not doubtin anything you're saying. But it still makes no sense. If it automatically signs into his account than just hit that signoff button next the username.

its takes literrally less than 5 minutes to make a yahoo account. so unless you're completely computer illiterate. thats out the window. so yep. do you bruh.

and on that note... :tiphat:


iight mr. hoodup info man
naw bruh i dont let no internet niggaz get to me :lol: :wtf:
and why U sooo worried bout me foe..faggot azz nigga :smh: :lol: ...but believe wat u wanna believe doe

G74D6an6staD wrote:What makes the most sense is that as soon as your cousin gets locked up, instead of doing what you were doing before holding it down for your mob and sh*t, You decide to take over his account and become an active hoodup member.

Yep. cause thats what real hood niggas do.
They go from Hood nigga Deluxe, to Hoodup Normal all in a split second. :2cents:


:bored: :bored: u thru yet ol mutliple account havin azz werido...sideline azz nigga :lol: ...fresh off da bench azz boy

og
og
Posts: 13341
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Re: Black Disciples history

Postby KOM » August 10th, 2010, 12:53 am

:wtf: :smh: :lol: @"on my Geek, Dork, Nerd shit"......spandex jeans wearin azz nigga....but u a "gangster" rite???? :lol:

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1237
Joined: September 15th, 2008, 8:21 pm

Re: Black Disciples history

Postby G74D6an6staD » August 10th, 2010, 1:21 am

:lol:

PreviousNext

Return to Midwest

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Feedfetcher, kayackencus and 91 guests