TITANIC STONES AND SLY POLAROID

sergeant
sergeant

TITANIC STONES AND SLY POLAROID

Postby dagrownman » June 17th, 2009, 6:01 pm

HE EXIST BUT DO THEY STILL EXIST????I MEAN I HAVE HEARD OF THEM BUT IM IN INDIANA SO THEY AINT REALLY HERE...OR THEY PRESSENCE AINT FELT JUST GIMME THA DEMO STAR...PARDON THA BODY AND TELL ME WAT YOU THINK...ALL WELL SNAKEBITE TOO TIGHT

soldier
soldier
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: A.B.P.5.R.N

Re: TITANIC STONES AND SLY POLAROID

Postby I5lamicmoe5 » June 17th, 2009, 6:44 pm

dagrownman wrote:HE EXIST BUT DO THEY STILL EXIST????I MEAN I HAVE HEARD OF THEM BUT IM IN INDIANA SO THEY AINT REALLY HERE...OR THEY PRESSENCE AINT FELT JUST GIMME THA DEMO STAR...PARDON THA BODY AND TELL ME WAT YOU THINK...ALL WELL SNAKEBITE TOO TIGHT

Asalamu Alaykum Akhi Yea Law There TPSN In The SOuthside if Chicago. In the Lower 80's Decks there are the TPS, They into with the bush kings from 82nd n bush cuz the kings r Renegadez and war with everybody. All Is Well Moe Key 20 Moe Asalamu Alaykum

superior
superior

Postby Mr Chicago » June 17th, 2009, 7:45 pm

dagrownman wrote:HE EXIST BUT DO THEY STILL EXIST????I MEAN I HAVE HEARD OF THEM BUT IM IN INDIANA SO THEY AINT REALLY HERE...OR THEY PRESSENCE AINT FELT JUST GIMME THA DEMO STAR...PARDON THA BODY AND TELL ME WAT YOU THINK...ALL WELL SNAKEBITE TOO TIGHT

Bro that Islamic niggas da police :2cents: and I like how this fag jus took something i JUST today posted bout TPS vs the Kings and jus acted like he knew that shit already. Police ass nigga. But yea Bro they still out here

sergeant
sergeant

Postby dagrownman » June 18th, 2009, 6:12 pm

just askin....remember my nigga there was a titanic in job corps wit us and i was like wtf is that...well shit they startin a lil movement out here but it aint strong and it aint gat no authority...and them niggas is kufar ass niggas anyways they said they aint moors and then aint drawin off islam either...kapone you know you my link to reality...was tha truth star????k20ltpjf

prospect

Postby Infamou5 » April 5th, 2011, 5:38 pm

dagrownman wrote:just askin....remember my nigga there was a titanic in job corps wit us and i was like wtf is that...well shit they startin a lil movement out here but it aint strong and it aint gat no authority...and them niggas is kufar ass niggas anyways they said they aint moors and then aint drawin off islam either...kapone you know you my link to reality...was tha truth star????k20ltpjf

I5lamicmoe5 wrote:

Asalamu Alaykum Akhi Yea Law There TPSN In The SOuthside if Chicago. In the Lower 80's Decks there are the TPS, They into with the bush kings from 82nd n bush cuz the kings r Renegadez and war with everybody. All Is Well Moe Key 20 Moe Asalamu Alaykum

what demo were you on? niggas calling you "moe" :wtf2: :wtf: you talking about "key 20" ??? :lmao: oh, this must been the STONE to COBRA stage / transition before the COBRA to SOUL "40 dat" :lmao: :smh: steppa didn't "text" you before you flipped SOUL that snakes DON'T say that key 20 shit :tiphat: what you going to be saying next aaron "la via va va lah" or "treyz 4 dayz" whats it going to be next aaron :drama: :facepalm:

superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: GDN

Postby G-RED » April 5th, 2011, 6:13 pm

Infamou5 wrote:
dagrownman wrote:just askin....remember my nigga there was a titanic in job corps wit us and i was like wtf is that...well shit they startin a lil movement out here but it aint strong and it aint gat no authority...and them niggas is kufar ass niggas anyways they said they aint moors and then aint drawin off islam either...kapone you know you my link to reality...was tha truth star????k20ltpjf

I5lamicmoe5 wrote:

what demo were you on? niggas calling you "moe" :wtf2: :wtf: you talking about "key 20" ??? :lmao: oh, this must been the STONE to COBRA stage / transition before the COBRA to SOUL "40 dat" :lmao: :smh: steppa didn't "text" you before you flipped SOUL that snakes DON'T say that key 20 shit :tiphat: what you going to be saying next aaron "la via va va lah" or "treyz 4 dayz" whats it going to be next aaron :drama: :facepalm:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :drama:

sergeant
sergeant

Postby dagrownman » April 5th, 2011, 7:18 pm

nice thanx for findin a thread from 2008 stalker....fag and ima moorish american been moorish american since 97 dumb ass gat my card and fez fag so get off my dick and thats how you greet fellow brothas and sistas who demo tha science...and i know a bunch of cobras who is moors and speak like i do you dumb bitch....and i been knowin steppa since 07 fag get off my dick wit that gay ass faggot ass lemme follow you around thread ass nigga....and watever i hear i discuss thats wat this is for a discussion panel...you dumb bitch

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Thee Nation

Postby kingsear5 » April 5th, 2011, 7:31 pm

Come on du'e. You tALKin bout LK'z of 82nd bein renegade, but you mentionin tps. How the fuck ain't tps renegade against bps? All em stones should bring they demo whole, but it's always niggas wantin to do they on shit.
Look how many d & vl nations they is. All d's came from the pre-bgd era thru the bgd era. Al vl's (includin fo's) came from the avl b.k.a. cvl.

oog
oog
Affiliation: THEE ALKN

Postby KING-HOLLYWOOD » April 12th, 2011, 6:30 am

AND STILL ALKN

fresh meat
Affiliation: T.P.S.N

Postby 52nd_Drexside » June 9th, 2011, 9:55 pm

kingsear5 wrote:Come on du'e. You tALKin bout LK'z of 82nd bein renegade, but you mentionin tps. How the fuck ain't tps renegade against bps? All em stones should bring they demo whole, but it's always niggas wantin to do they on shit.
Look how many d & vl nations they is. All d's came from the pre-bgd era thru the bgd era. Al vl's (includin fo's) came from the avl b.k.a. cvl.

Titanics aint renegade. You just dont know shit that went on.

soldier
soldier

Postby 8deucelks2 » June 9th, 2011, 11:25 pm

52nd_Drexside wrote:
kingsear5 wrote:Come on du'e. You tALKin bout LK'z of 82nd bein renegade, but you mentionin tps. How the fuck ain't tps renegade against bps? All em stones should bring they demo whole, but it's always niggas wantin to do they on shit.

:wtf: :lmao: titanics ain't renegade? Why u think when we was given them the business they got no a&a from the other moes out here cuz them niggas didn't honor shit the bps was talkin bout fam fuck it though..... WE BUSH BITCH
:shoot: tpsk

major
major
Affiliation: EBK MONEY IZ DA MOTIVE

Postby slim513 » June 10th, 2011, 1:10 am

52nd_Drexside wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: now we gotta tps on hoodup after da topic was made. Somebody should make one of da jb's or duces n see how quick one pops up

underboss
underboss
Region: West
Affiliation: RED BEFORE BLUE BUT BLACK BEFORE ANYTHING

Postby trey_day » June 10th, 2011, 2:18 am

slim513 wrote:
52nd_Drexside wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: now we gotta tps on hoodup after da topic was made. Somebody should make one of da jb's or duces n see how quick one pops up

:lmao: .. another one

captain
captain
Affiliation: Gangster Disciple ( southside Chicago)

Postby Chicago773 » June 10th, 2011, 8:48 am

whoever said the Titatnics was renegade some fuckin clowns ...stones got factions just like any other you have Apaches , Jabaris mostly harveyworld tho , Rubes , Jet Blacks ,latin stones , the familia stones aint Bpsn but its several types of stones yall niggaz from far away dont know nun bout that shiit ..and sly got major plugg with the titanics ..but most the titanics ova east ..

og
og

Postby Solidified » June 10th, 2011, 9:10 am

slim513 wrote:
52nd_Drexside wrote:

Dude been on here, for a minute he just barely post

og
og

Postby Solidified » June 10th, 2011, 9:11 am

I mean why y'all so quick to try to expose somebody? Look when the topic was made, thus time TWO YEARS AGO

general
general
Affiliation: Retired Finball

Postby mikestone » June 10th, 2011, 9:36 am

Chicago773 wrote:whoever said the Titatnics was renegade some fuckin clowns ...stones got factions just like any other you have Apaches , Jabaris mostly harveyworld tho , Rubes , Jet Blacks ,latin stones , the familia stones aint Bpsn but its several types of stones yall niggaz from far away dont know nun bout that shiit ..and sly got major plugg with the titanics ..but most the titanics ova east ..

:tiphat:

These niggas have no problem throwin around they misinformation.

og
og

Postby Solidified » June 10th, 2011, 9:42 am

Y'all think kings could really give it to the moes on a widescale level? Moes sum gangbangin ass niggas lol

soldier
soldier

Postby 8deucelks2 » June 10th, 2011, 8:09 pm

mikestone wrote:
Chicago773 wrote:whoever said the Titatnics was renegade some fuckin clowns ...stones got factions just like any other you have Apaches , Jabaris mostly harveyworld tho , Rubes , Jet Blacks ,latin stones , the familia stones aint Bpsn but its several types of stones yall niggaz from far away dont know nun bout that shiit ..and sly got major plugg with the titanics ..but most the titanics ova east ..

Fam first of all who don't kno y'all got a million and one factions lol but if that's the case and they wasn't renegade then where was they A&a when we was hittin them niggas up? When we was hitting them maniacks up last summer we had them apaches and everybody else at us too nigga I don't know if they still renegade or if they jumped on count wit yal or what but trust me them niggas was renegade ain't no misinformed shit fam fuck it though..... WE BUSH BITCH :shoot: tpsk

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby ILick-Queens » November 27th, 2015, 12:01 am

:ohhh:

lieutenant
lieutenant
Region: West
Affiliation: Yung​Haze41tg aka Massachussetts Lok

Postby BPSJUNGLESBITY » November 27th, 2015, 10:12 pm

2darksIIIde4 wrote::ohhh:

:shrug2:

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » November 30th, 2015, 6:43 pm

8deucelks2 wrote:
mikestone wrote:

Fam first of all who don't kno y'all got a million and one factions lol but if that's the case and they wasn't renegade then where was they A&a when we was hittin them niggas up? When we was hitting them maniacks up last summer we had them apaches and everybody else at us too nigga I don't know if they still renegade or if they jumped on count wit yal or what but trust me them niggas was renegade ain't no misinformed shit fam fuck it though..... WE BUSH BITCH :shoot: tpsk

Latin Kings vs Stones this shit I can't believe

fresh meat
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Jiwe Penda » December 6th, 2015, 4:10 pm

The T's been around....they were strong on 43rd back in the day (Rest In Peace TC). Drexside 52nd Drexel-Ingleside-were/are T's since the early 90's. They used to be Undertaker Vice Lords and a few MC's until TC came around and plugged them with the T's from over East. Kenny B came around and some went the Rube route while some stayed the Bull route....We bumped heads with them because of the Rube demo but never nothing serious because We all grew up together. Sly is a real dude...been about bread since back in the day. The T's are some good Brothers....real deal.

Return to Midwest