bringin the insane southside popes bak

fresh meat

bringin the insane southside popes bak

Postby cruz5star21 » August 31st, 2008, 4:28 pm

im bringin this hood bak i am from the peoples nation n i choose to bring the popes bak i dont care if u call me fake or wateva this hoods cumin bak n just to have your support would be nice if now wateva i do it by myself an wth the bloods

superior
superior
Region: North East

Re: bringin the insane southside popes bak

Postby King Sin » August 31st, 2008, 4:41 pm

cruz5star21 wrote:im bringin this hood bak i am from the peoples nation n i choose to bring the popes bak i dont care if u call me fake or wateva this hoods cumin bak n just to have your support would be nice if now wateva i do it by myself an wth the bloods

Niggas then why are you on Thehoodup typing like a fifteen year old Myspace gangster?
Do you really think people on this site are stupid enough to think that someone would
make an account on a website claiming to bring back the Almighty Popes Nation in the
People Alliance not People's Nation stupid. Try again, stop roleplaying man you're talking
about a hole Nation not a Pokemon card.

fresh meat

Postby cruz5star21 » August 31st, 2008, 4:48 pm

i didnt know that the people changed to people alliance my bad on that part but why you fukin hatin on me so bad

superior
superior

Postby King Sin » August 31st, 2008, 9:59 pm

cruz5star21 wrote:i didnt know that the people changed to people alliance my bad on that part but why you fukin hatin on me so bad

Fam you came on a website saying you're going to bring a Nation back. Why shouldn't i hate you?-

soldier
soldier
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: A.B.P.5.R.N

Postby I5lamicmoe5 » September 1st, 2008, 12:58 am

Popes :bored: :bored: :bored: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

superior
superior

Postby King Sin » September 1st, 2008, 2:28 am

I5lamicmoe5 wrote:Popes :bored: :bored: :bored: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I heard about Popes but I also heard they long gone and put to rest. :lol:

soldier
soldier
Affiliation: A.B.P.5.R.N

Postby I5lamicmoe5 » September 1st, 2008, 3:12 pm

Yea Bro they Long Gone jus like the Gaylords and other Chitown ol skool Mobs so idk how one person gonna bring the whole nation back lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :plank:

colonel
colonel

Postby chirock773 » September 1st, 2008, 5:17 pm

they still got popes in the southside, 34th n hoyne. but that area is super nice tho. what hood you plannin on bringing back?

prospect

Postby iwilllead » September 4th, 2008, 5:09 am

cruz5star21 wrote:im bringin this hood bak i am from the peoples nation n i choose to bring the popes bak i dont care if u call me fake or wateva this hoods cumin bak n just to have your support would be nice if now wateva i do it by myself an wth the bloods

man we got brothers bigger then life, and wont do anything with out a say. who you think you is. first off you respect those above you in case one day u are top u get respect. watch what you say to some people, if you came to me trying some renegade shit, thats not even real official i would have killed you, simple as that.

major
major

Postby StandsAlone » September 4th, 2008, 2:33 pm

So you plan on bringing back the Insane Popes huh????? Where at? Down 63rdst? 47th? I mean y'all been gone a very long time, SDs n Saints got 47th on lock from Central to like Cal, Saints n Bunnies got 63rd on lock from Central to Harlem. Good luck dude...and what did you mean by you and the "bloods"

fresh meat
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby SirDK_KoolCity_ » January 30th, 2014, 8:33 am

lol dont know nothing about no damn bloods ha ha but i will say this their is still pope sets up on 34th and hoyne and 63rd and up in burbank and 63rd and they still ride with the 5 so get your damn shit str8 and know what ya'll talking about before you talk it

fresh meat

Postby SirDK_KoolCity_ » January 30th, 2014, 8:39 am

lol you guys must not know your shit and i used to be a pope from archer park listen before you come on here acting like you know what ur talking about get your facts str8 theres still popes up on 63rd and 83rd popes still there and so is the boys over on 34th and hoyne and they still riding the 5 ball and i left a few hoods out of the conversation

major
major
Affiliation: SGDn 1974 SINCE DA GET GO! Oreo still rots n B.C.

Postby sin1077 » January 31st, 2014, 2:29 am

Man this whole site filled with trolls that don't know shit. I know them 34th popes still out there, I grew up on 45th and honore and they tried 2 stab me back n da day. Speaking of other hoods I'm assuming them Vittum ones still out there I remember seeing huge fucking Pope taggins on Archer in da early00's when I used 2 go 2 ford city. BTW how were 34ths still going at it with Insane Spanish Chancellors in'99 I thought them chancellors had been long gone?

SGDn Tk

underboss
underboss
Region: South
Affiliation: MMG

Postby Heisenberg » January 31st, 2014, 3:11 am

post up on gang bang city :rasta:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Nunya

Postby STFU » January 31st, 2014, 4:07 am

Spanish Chancellors died out around 96 i think, never knew they were insane. They seemed small. I to use to see the same pope tags they use rollers and paint huge hits along orange line and mark and etch the 62 bus back in the days when i had to take the bus or train to ford city too. I haven't seen a Pope in a while though sd been more visible they got a lot of new shortys

sin1077 wrote:Man this whole site filled with trolls that don't know shit. I know them 34th popes still out there, I grew up on 45th and honore and they tried 2 stab me back n da day. Speaking of other hoods I'm assuming them Vittum ones still out there I remember seeing huge fucking Pope taggins on Archer in da early00's when I used 2 go 2 ford city. BTW how were 34ths still going at it with Insane Spanish Chancellors in'99 I thought them chancellors had been long gone?

SGDn Tk

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Citizens to Re-Elect Larry Dominick

Postby IlDuce » January 31st, 2014, 7:15 am

Popes used to make a lot of noise down south but I noticed they got quiet after those girls got shot. Also, I heard that Taz's older brother Big Man was chilling with Popes the night he got murdered. That is still a cold case.

major
major

Postby sin1077 » January 31st, 2014, 8:53 am

STFU wrote:Spanish Chancellors died out around 96 i think, never knew they were insane. They seemed small. I to use to see the same pope tags they use rollers and paint huge hits along orange line and mark and etch the 62 bus back in the days when i had to take the bus or train to ford city too. I haven't seen a Pope in a while though sd been more visible they got a lot of new shortys

sin1077 wrote:Man this whole site filled with trolls that don't know shit. I know them 34th popes still out there, I grew up on 45th and honore and they tried 2 stab me back n da day. Speaking of other hoods I'm assuming them Vittum ones still out there I remember seeing huge fucking Pope taggins on Archer in da early00's when I used 2 go 2 ford city. BTW how were 34ths still going at it with Insane Spanish Chancellors in'99 I thought them chancellors had been long gone?

SGDn Tk

I saw a big ass pope tag in old english on 47th and archer back then it was like 10ft tall and 30ft wide I didn't look like they used rollers but idk. Yeah I went over by 34th in '99 and Insane Spanish Chancellors had tagged up a buncha garages with that shit. Popes were also tagging shit like stop tagging and start banging. Thats what I saw i don't know anything bout them chancellors.

SGDn Tk

prospect
Affiliation: Maniac Latin Disciple Nation

Postby AWPWMLDN » February 11th, 2014, 1:24 pm

..i see this topic was talked about way back..but mufcukas still postin replys present day..

..so im gonna throw my lil say in this..and this shit is present day..not no back in the day shit..

..i been livin on 35th until very recently..and the entire eight years i lived there..there was never no major presence from them popes..they tagged a lot..every time a bunny or a devil tagged some shit..the popes tagged over it the next day..them popes is out there..they jus ghosts in that hood..low key scary ass clowns cuz they got no tools to hold down they shit..they bang on walls..and as far as these mufcukas sayin that bunnys be posted up there at hoyne park..it might could be true..but trust and believe they not posted up like its they hood..they jus there chillin in the park..low key..no colors..no taggin..no bangin..ALL TYPE OF MOBS BE TAGGIN THRU THERE..BUT NO MOB IS STANDIN OUT THERE HOLDIN IT DOWN..

lieutenant
lieutenant
Affiliation: Retired Folks UA, IG

Postby Stray-Matter » February 11th, 2014, 1:46 pm

sin1077 wrote:
I saw a big ass pope tag in old english on 47th and archer back then it was like 10ft tall and 30ft wide I didn't look like they used rollers but idk. Yeah I went over by 34th in '99 and Insane Spanish Chancellors had tagged up a buncha garages with that shit. Popes were also tagging shit like stop tagging and start banging. Thats what I saw i don't know anything bout them chancellors.

SGDn Tk

I saw a pic of that piece. It was outlined with spray and filled with bucket paint.

major
major

Postby sin1077 » February 11th, 2014, 2:56 pm

AWPWMLDN wrote:..i see this topic was talked about way back..but mufcukas still postin replys present day..

..so im gonna throw my lil say in this..and this shit is present day..not no back in the day shit..

..i been livin on 35th until very recently..and the entire eight years i lived there..there was never no major presence from them popes..they tagged a lot..every time a bunny or a devil tagged some shit..the popes tagged over it the next day..them popes is out there..they jus ghosts in that hood..low key scary ass clowns cuz they got no tools to hold down they shit..they bang on walls..and as far as these mufcukas sayin that bunnys be posted up there at hoyne park..it might could be true..but trust and believe they not posted up like its they hood..they jus there chillin in the park..low key..no colors..no taggin..no bangin..ALL TYPE OF MOBS BE TAGGIN THRU THERE..BUT NO MOB IS STANDIN OUT THERE HOLDIN IT DOWN..

My cousin lives in that hood I've still see them out there they just ain't posted up but I do see em riding around.

SGDn Tk

fresh meat
Affiliation: Maniak Players 100st

Postby YAK_LIFE_MPN » February 13th, 2014, 1:11 am

Lmfao is this nigga serious just join a real gang or make ya own popes done

underboss
underboss
Region: South
Affiliation: MMG

Postby Heisenberg » February 13th, 2014, 2:13 am

AWPWMLDN wrote:..i see this topic was talked about way back..but mufcukas still postin replys present day..

seems like they have Gaylord Syndrome

sergeant
sergeant
Affiliation: spanish new breeds

Postby whatubeon » February 13th, 2014, 8:24 pm

aint no popes on 83 n aint no saints on 63 real talkk

fresh meat

Postby ckrazy_P » January 10th, 2017, 3:31 am

POPE LOVE WE STILL OUT HERE FUCK DKAT FLAKE SHIT IF YO AZZ A POPE CLAIM IT CAUSE YALL BE AKCTING AKLL SCARKY

associate
Affiliation: rape yo mom, bang n claimin folk

Postby younggd » January 18th, 2017, 6:32 am

pope my ass... gangstaz my ass... u jus lil whitey boyz who try 2 be gangstaz :lmao: u not like us, the gangster disciples, we r real gangstaz... not bitchez with big ass like u

Next

Return to Midwest