TAY600 WALKS THUR O BLOCK With BATS Ready to CATCH 600 GANG ON INSTAGRAM LIVE!!!

evilgangjoedy
fresh meat

TAY600 WALKS THUR O BLOCK With BATS Ready to CATCH 600 GANG ON INSTAGRAM LIVE!!!

Post by evilgangjoedy » August 6th, 2017, 5:03 am

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Re: TAY600 WALKS THUR O BLOCK With BATS Ready to CATCH 600 GANG ON INSTAGRAM LIVE!!!

Post by ReclezzRenegade » August 7th, 2017, 8:42 pm

I remember that interview of dirk talkin about how BDz were suppose to transition into corporate America. Why it seem like nobody tryin to accomplish that mission but steady puttin shit on BD
NHk36D-CC

CITIES.

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Re: TAY600 WALKS THUR O BLOCK With BATS Ready to CATCH 600 GANG ON INSTAGRAM LIVE!!!

Post by Fuckcambodians » August 7th, 2017, 9:08 pm

ReclezzRenegade wrote:
August 7th, 2017, 8:42 pm
I remember that interview of dirk talkin about how BDz were suppose to transition into corporate America. Why it seem like nobody tryin to accomplish that mission but steady puttin shit on BD
:cmon: first of all, no real 3 is listening to dirk after the shit he said on that interview... the nigga slick tried to get gd's mad at us #1 :facepalm: talking about some "i took the crown off of my head and gave it to larry" then what would be the point of "bgdn" in the beginning :lmao: :lmao: #2 , dirk flipping white boys llike hell remember that pic I posted on here of a white bd , "locking the gates" with dirk :facepalm: :facepalm: no 3's fuckin with him like that outside of a few old niggas ..
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Gangsta773
soldier
soldier

Post by Gangsta773 » August 9th, 2017, 5:34 pm

Dirk a hustler nothing more nothing less and "Advisor Bo" looking like a straight hype it's not just the shorty bds not honoring them niggas either...smoke in mirrors ol Wallace Gator Bradley wannabe ass nigga :lol:

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » August 9th, 2017, 6:13 pm

Gangsta773 wrote:
August 9th, 2017, 5:34 pm
Dirk a hustler nothing more nothing less and "Advisor Bo" looking like a straight hype it's not just the shorty bds not honoring them niggas either...smoke in mirrors ol Wallace Gator Bradley wannabe ass nigga :lol:
hell I didn't wanna talk about bo old dirty looking ass :lmao: nigga got like 15 plats in his head ,looking like the 1990s coolio :rip: :rip: :lmao: but I ain't hear to judge a disciple unless he's gay like dirk and breaking the "big 16 laws" fukk them niggas :lmao: I was cringing when I heard him said I took the crown off my own head and made larry a king I'm like :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: nigga worse than keef, and bd's from woodlawn on that gdk shit for no reason :lol:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s