TYMB

FUCKEVERYBODY
prospect

TYMB

Post by FUCKEVERYBODY » August 6th, 2017, 3:11 am

TYMB BEEN ON THEY BDK SHIT FOR A MINUTE BUT I NEVER THOUGHT THEY WOULD CLICK UP WIT 051.
BD'S AND COBRAS CLICKED UP AINT DAT SUM SHIT LMAO.
SO BASICALLY THEY EBK NOW .
I WONDER HOW DAT SHIT GONNA WORK OUT WHEN THEY IN COUNTY... :killself:

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Re: TYMB

Post by Fuckcambodians » August 6th, 2017, 7:18 pm

the shit with 2 diff mobs clicking up to form they groups or to click up deep for they opps been happening tho... mc's in the 80s and 90s hated gd's more than bd's when big head, span nem was paying cobras to shoot at the gd's for us 3's in the 90s :lol: just like stones vs bd's wars in the 80s n 90s compared to now where u see stones and some 3's on they gdk shit and going at some mc's .. or some tvl's kool with some gd's outwest and they bdk for jungle city , etc.. the fins play both sides since it's mainly a bd vs insane shit , that leaded into more gd decks getting involved and etc tho
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » August 6th, 2017, 7:20 pm

niggas don't like talking about the insane bd's going at other 3's n shit too.. :facepalm: it is fu as hell, to see a block with bdn roots, now cracking treyz etc :facepalm: :smh: ... I mean if u don't fuck with other bd decks n blocks that 's 1 thing, but to crack treys n be on that insane shit
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

FUCKEVERYBODY
prospect

Post by FUCKEVERYBODY » August 16th, 2017, 10:16 pm

Fuckcambodians wrote:
August 6th, 2017, 7:18 pm
the shit with 2 diff mobs clicking up to form they groups or to click up deep for they opps been happening tho... mc's in the 80s and 90s hated gd's more than bd's when big head, span nem was paying cobras to shoot at the gd's for us 3's in the 90s :lol: just like stones vs bd's wars in the 80s n 90s compared to now where u see stones and some 3's on they gdk shit and going at some mc's .. or some tvl's kool with some gd's outwest and they bdk for jungle city , etc.. the fins play both sides since it's mainly a bd vs insane shit , that leaded into more gd decks getting involved and etc tho
Thats true i just never thought i would see mc's n bd's click up