Edai -tooka in the trashcan

ILick-Queens
og
og
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb

Edai -tooka in the trashcan

Post by ILick-Queens » July 11th, 2017, 5:12 am

:wtf2: :facepalm: :lol: nigga actually dropped a song n video he wasn't lying ..but he basic for this shit tho :cmon: :killself:

/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Neutron Nation
underboss
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Edai -tooka in the trashcan

Post by Neutron Nation » July 11th, 2017, 5:49 pm

Tooka must of been a hitter, he the most dissed nigga in chicago

ILick-Queens
og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb

Post by ILick-Queens » July 11th, 2017, 5:55 pm

Neutron Nation wrote:
July 11th, 2017, 5:49 pm
tooka and jojo ,then after that it be some dead 3's too I kan't lie .. let me see who I hear the bricks and insanes always diss n name from the ][][]['s side ....hmmmm I kan't think besides j-money ,L.a or nuski ... but jojo , tooka, j-money ,L.a, nuski and steve, ode, fathead too ..

Neutron Nation
underboss
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » July 11th, 2017, 9:51 pm

I haven't listened to drill, but tooka always in some one mouth even OT niggas :rip:

BarefaceBlaine
boss
boss
Affiliation: 5100 Sccan Blocc Young Gunna'z BK. Bkoosie World,

Post by BarefaceBlaine » July 12th, 2017, 1:35 am

ILick-Queens wrote:
July 11th, 2017, 5:55 pm
Neutron Nation wrote:
tooka and jojo ,then after that it be some dead 3's too I kan't lie .. let me see who I hear the bricks and insanes always diss n name from the ][][]['s side ....hmmmm I kan't think besides j-money ,L.a or nuski ... but jojo , tooka, j-money ,L.a, nuski and steve, ode, fathead too ..
jojo wasnt a hitta.. tooka's brothers was hittas but shawndale was a low level street thug from 63rd n lawrence that got killed by TYMB black disciples

dalocsta
underboss
underboss
Region: West
Affiliation: MeMyself&I Gang

Post by dalocsta » July 18th, 2017, 3:21 pm

LA Capone killed Shawndale

DaSuperSavage
underboss
underboss
Affiliation: BLACK DISIPLE NATION

Post by DaSuperSavage » July 18th, 2017, 6:44 pm

dalocsta wrote:
July 18th, 2017, 3:21 pm
LA Capone killed Shawndale
Get yo outta town ass on with that false info :facepalm:

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Post by ReclezzRenegade » July 18th, 2017, 8:10 pm

ILick-Queens wrote:
July 11th, 2017, 5:55 pm
Neutron Nation wrote:
tooka and jojo ,then after that it be some dead 3's too I kan't lie .. let me see who I hear the bricks and insanes always diss n name from the ][][]['s side ....hmmmm I kan't think besides j-money ,L.a or nuski ... but jojo , tooka, j-money ,L.a, nuski and steve, ode, fathead too .

U knew nothin about none of these people til keef came out wit "War" :lol: just be namin people n shit :lol:
NHk36D-CC

CITIES.

ILick-Queens
og
og

Post by ILick-Queens » July 18th, 2017, 9:04 pm

^^^^^^^^^ that's what yo crabk ass get ,kan't even type it right :lmao: u sound wrong as fuck tho.. some of them died after the war song stupid :facepalm: :cmon: :killself: try again with another III's joke ,keef don't mean shit to me never did he's not vell, span, ksk, donise :killself: just like you know nothing of stones but went back to some crip shit on "Buddha" right :rip: :lmao:

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » July 18th, 2017, 11:33 pm

ILick-Queens wrote:
July 18th, 2017, 9:04 pm
^^^^^^^^^ that's what yo crabk ass get ,kan't even type it right :lmao: u sound wrong as fuck tho.. some of them died after the war song stupid :facepalm: :cmon: :killself: try again with another III's joke ,keef don't mean shit to me never did he's not vell, span, ksk, donise :killself: just like you know nothing of stones but went back to some crip shit on "Buddha" right :rip: :lmao:

The hell do you be ramblin about lil nigga.? :lol: how you shit on Buddha name then toss out disciples names you never met like it's any difference. How you tell a nigga what he know and don't know when disciples laffed you off da thread tryna tell niggas where da rakes come from.

Classic country jaccass. U retarded asf fr lil folks :lol: :321: catch up
NHk36D-CC

CITIES.

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » July 18th, 2017, 11:35 pm

And aye wasn't you a IGD or some shit? Nigga :lmao:
NHk36D-CC

CITIES.

Cocaine
captain
captain
Region: South
Affiliation: ♿️

Post by Cocaine » July 19th, 2017, 5:04 am

You use to claim Black P. Stones now you Crippin so you ain't got no room to talk. :lmao: :L:

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » July 19th, 2017, 6:02 am

Cocaine wrote:
July 19th, 2017, 5:04 am
You use to claim Black P. Stones now you Crippin so you ain't got no room to talk. :lmao: :L:
Bitch you succ hella dicc :cmon:
NHk36D-CC

CITIES.

Gangsta773
soldier
soldier
Affiliation: G & D

Post by Gangsta773 » July 22nd, 2017, 12:46 pm

Lames sending off shorties. Niggas LIVING all the way in ATL, Vegas, Miami & LA doing Vladtv interviews n shit dissing the dead, lowkey flying back to the land shooting videos in 3hrs, dipping back out..acting like they STILL residing in the land sliding through blocks n shit.....going live on social media selling wolf tickets. Shorties eating it right up too..... :facepalm: Who raised these LAMES? It goes for both sides SMH. The only 3s that been holding down they shit outsouth consistently in my opinion staying true to their foundation and identity are the Breeds despite Folks nem giving they ass the fluxx all the way from 067-68 Woodz to 10-4l Wentworth. Hell, the Pocket MAJORITY Folks/KTS now out east....still some elders off 070 Woodlawn straight New Breed tho.

Ancient
boss
boss

Post by Ancient » July 22nd, 2017, 3:15 pm

@773. What up? Big Folks the east on smoke detector! Folks brother gat killed (RIP). Them niggas bout to c something. We lost one of ours (long time since that happen). Bro who gat hit with folks brother is related to sister from the Town :smh: Small world. Alot of these fruits pump faking. Niggas been left the city. Come out 10mins, go live, taunt the real animals, and dip. Thats cool. Our slide game serious :naswin:

Ancient
boss
boss

Post by Ancient » July 22nd, 2017, 3:19 pm

Awe yeah..... the song is horrible. King Koppa tweeked. I fuck with his music. To be this old, and continue to escalate a war that could take more people u love away is stupidity. Dude'nem not about to let that slide. He wont be no where around. Pussy.

ILick-Queens
og
og

Post by ILick-Queens » July 22nd, 2017, 3:41 pm

Ancient wrote:
July 22nd, 2017, 3:15 pm
@773. What up? Big Folks the east on smoke detector! Folks brother gat killed (RIP). Them niggas bout to c something. We lost one of ours (long time since that happen). Bro who gat hit with folks brother is related to sister from the Town :smh: Small world. Alot of these fruits pump faking. Niggas been left the city. Come out 10mins, go live, taunt the real animals, and dip. Thats cool. Our slide game serious :naswin:
ya'll legit have a reason tho ,,from the shit I been hearing with the bricks outsouth that shit is a cycle of "karma" tho different reasons so fuck it :lol: and them niggas aint on no 3's shit obviously to get a hall pass from the bricks outsouth that's when they on they hybrid gangsters shit unlike the ones who still hiding outwest from lord nem :lmao:

Gangsta773
soldier
soldier

Post by Gangsta773 » Yesterday, 1:20 am

Ancient wrote:
July 22nd, 2017, 3:15 pm
@ Ancient. Whatchu on boyyyyyy! Been coolin in the south burbs since oct....Phoenix, IL the temporary move. Next move completely outta state. Slide in slide out...The BDs out here soo influenced :lmao: Throwing up 600????? Thought niggas were Breeds str8 Melvins....Ada Park exploiting em too.....lol
Ancient wrote:
July 22nd, 2017, 3:19 pm
Awe yeah..... the song is horrible. King Koppa tweeked. I fuck with his music. To be this old, and continue to escalate a war that could take more people u love away is stupidity. Dude'nem not about to let that slide. He wont be no where around. Pussy.
As far as the shorties, I fuck with Ill Will. Even Recklezz getting kinda corny :facepalm: Louie make dope music too.

Ancient
boss
boss

Post by Ancient » Yesterday, 5:11 am

On Jeff. The BDs fu as hell. Them niggas might as well be No Limit. Ku nem talm'bout they "boolin" and smoking Shoota :killself: Damn.... u leaving the city? Fucked up cause thats really what the establishment want. To push all minorities out of the major cities. I aint going no where. That pop tax and income tax (28%) fuck people head up. I aint gone lie, since lil Bro gat killed i been on some whole other other. #RT Im straighter than 12:30 doh.

Neutron Nation
underboss
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » Yesterday, 5:29 am

Grown man dissing a dead teenager... :facepalm: :smh:

Gangsta773
soldier
soldier

Post by Gangsta773 » Yesterday, 7:17 pm

Ancient wrote:
Yesterday, 5:11 am
On Jeff. The BDs fu as hell. Them niggas might as well be No Limit. Ku nem talm'bout they "boolin" and smoking Shoota :killself: Damn.... u leaving the city? Fucked up cause thats really what the establishment want. To push all minorities out of the major cities. I aint going no where. That pop tax and income tax (28%) fuck people head up. I aint gone lie, since lil Bro gat killed i been on some whole other other. #RT Im straighter than 12:30 doh.
@ Ancient. Str8 Melvins I tell ya SMH. BDs was humble af back in the day especially when the bldgs were up. I know for a fact, at least as for the lowend our elders were on decent terms with each other....I'm talking confined as hell. Shorties started riding the wave after Sosa n Durk blew....resulting in areas known for having only a handful of BD transplants that were MAJORITY GDN for years all of a sudden BD dominated...coughs *TYMB* coughs example lol smh Now niggas riding the kutthroat wave...trends over loyalty. Tymb over the BD wave now tho :lmao: And I feel you on the No Limit comment.....Alotta cats fu, the public just gets to witness the niggas in the spotlight like Capo couldn't distinguish if chollie was BD or NoLimit, Heard Drose was originally from the town but started pushing BD heavy.....Membership comprised 35 - 40 % of pancakes LOL You've seen the interviews, Durk, 600 Breezy.....etc "My Pops was GD" :tiphat:

ILick-Queens
og
og

Post by ILick-Queens » Today, 12:44 am

:lol: big skud nem mad az hell, 1 wants us to be G's and merge again and the other 1 just sour for no reason :lmao: :lmao: :phew: :yup: