buffalochris, 46THF, ancient check in with me

Fuckcambodians
og
og

buffalochris, 46THF, ancient check in with me

Post by Fuckcambodians » May 24th, 2017, 6:18 am

:lol: :tiphat: I know life getting harder, niggas be in the streets and chasing a check more but politic with me big law & to my D's and even my frenemy mel out west :lol: ya'll blacks doing good outside of the streets n all ? trump ain't fuckin ya'll lives up yet is he no racial tensions in the city ?no police killing or nothing

& supersavage ya'll out there working ain't ya :ohhh: :shoot: jamo-k ,metboyz-k :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Ancient
boss
boss

Re: buffalochris, 46THF, ancient check in with me

Post by Ancient » May 26th, 2017, 11:02 pm

The city cooling off. Mu fuckas moved away for better lives, easier financial opportunity, or was forced out. The ones still here like me moving freely. No race beefs cause black folks moving in areas like South Deering and Little Village and Mexicans moving into Englewood and Sherman Park. People still gat feuds, but honestly everbody tired. Only niggas that gat clipped anywhere ask 4 it. Getting ready 4 summer doh. T ups everywhere. Simple.

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » May 26th, 2017, 11:46 pm

Ancient wrote:The city cooling off. Mu fuckas moved away for better lives, easier financial opportunity, or was forced out. The ones still here like me moving freely. No race beefs cause black folks moving in areas like South Deering and Little Village and Mexicans moving into Englewood and Sherman Park. People still gat feuds, but honestly everbody tired. Only niggas that gat clipped anywhere ask 4 it. Getting ready 4 summer doh. T ups everywhere. Simple.
:tiphat: big law checking in with me, unlike buffalochris hurt ass mad :facepalm: :lol: ..the city cooling off that's good :hmm: so really the hottest area in the city is the area in the back of the yards where razas & saints & 2-6 nem stick talking at right :shrug:

more black businesses opening up thru out the southside and east-side ? well u just said niggas moving away for better financial opportunities

BuffaloCriss
underboss
underboss

Post by BuffaloCriss » May 27th, 2017, 12:33 am

i'm still moving to cali :lmao: a 2yr process :facepalm:

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » May 27th, 2017, 12:43 am

BuffaloCriss wrote:i'm still moving to cali :lmao: a 2yr process :facepalm:
what roseland streets n beefs been looking like my D (dsypo) :shrug: :lol: ? and who out there really been terrorizing the southside this year for blacks ? sort of like how the saints got the whole Chicago scared of them chris ? I hear about Tyquan world smoking III's left n right tho :wtf2: :lmao:

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » May 27th, 2017, 9:43 am

Ancient aint even playin i been seeing alot more black brothas by 26th st and i aint talkin about by the courthouse

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » May 27th, 2017, 2:10 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:Ancient aint even playin i been seeing alot more black brothas by 26th st and i aint talkin about by the courthouse
Can't say for this year but last year saw more Whites in Little Village, esp. between California and Kedzie.

I also hear Brighton Park and McKinley are Asianifying.

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » May 27th, 2017, 2:23 pm

Btw, wondering if anyone can answer this question.

Mayoral candidate Willie Wilson said he used to own 5 McDonald's in the South side, with the 1st 1 owned in 1980, but the 1st 1 he sold he sold to a Hispanic because the neighborhood changed from Black to Mexican.

What Hispanic hood used to be a Black hood?

I'm guessing some parts of 47th or South Chicago.

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » May 28th, 2017, 5:22 am

southside rappers still on the same shit from 2012 :lmao: :lmao: :facepalm:

[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/plD--lxu7gI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4kKg0-9WqJs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/W-OIz-IS0aM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VkRf5Onbf00" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » May 28th, 2017, 5:30 pm

:lmao:

[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iyWGGLiyLO0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/a_-_VkX2PNM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » June 3rd, 2017, 5:18 am

:ohhh: goonie in yo hood ancient on that fukk shit :lmao: nawl let me stop .. he on 87th tho

[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/b2UJSIIB3rc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

new2thecity
fresh meat

Post by new2thecity » July 9th, 2017, 7:32 pm

joined this bytch only to find out what you have to say about mckinley park. moved here to take a job (temporary contract position) and the company is asking if I want to make it permanent. Want to get your feelings on the area for my family (who didn't make the trip with me but will obviously be moving here if I take the position). I actually like it, it's very quiet and the most I've ever seen are a few garages getting tagged. Some woman got shot a few weeks back (i believe near 33rd but other than that I've yet to see/hear about anything else).

i was told this area was originally mostly white/hispanic but now it looks like it's becoming another Chinatown.

Do you guys think this is a place that will eventually turn for the worse?