Shoutout to them Insane Dragons

_brolic_
superior
superior

Shoutout to them Insane Dragons

Post by _brolic_ » May 16th, 2017, 7:15 pm

Killing Gaylords all day :lmao: It's great to know, and hilarious, they left a lot of white children fatherless. Broke down children of Gaylords dying of overdoses all over the Chi :lmao:

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Re: Shoutout to them Insane Dragons

Post by Allinyourhood » May 19th, 2017, 5:40 am

:facepalm:
_brolic_ wrote:Killing Gaylords all day :lmao: It's great to know, and hilarious, they left a lot of white children fatherless. Broke down children of Gaylords dying of overdoses all over the Chi :lmao:
:facepalm:

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » May 19th, 2017, 6:10 am

_brolic_ wrote:Killing Gaylords all day :lmao: It's great to know, and hilarious, they left a lot of white children fatherless. Broke down children of Gaylords dying of overdoses all over the Chi :lmao:
Lol...true story. ..the leader of the idrs is a ex Latin brother who grew up in Pilsen on 18th when LBZ were there as 1 of the only Puerto Rican families in the mid 80s...moved to north Ave and Latrobe and served 5 years for a manslaughter death on a Spanish cobra and ln the early 90s got out and saw how had new hoods ...good and loyal brother...but got smashed at montrose beach after the Rivera night club on Broadway St because he faught the main head of 18th St and because my nation thought he was folks cause all his famous was dragons from Humboldt park but he wasnt....actually a lot of Latin folks from the park flipped LB when they moved to our hood during the Humboldt park gentrification...he was a threat to BCst which controlled that hood and felt threatened when Latrobe st got the Rico case with 18th St and we opened Knox and Barry aka evilside....funny how cobras let him on they side and control a mob being the top dog and last time I seen him the insane famila .....that's enough from me...too much talk anyway manolo....you know we always fin ball...we still at home KB ...18th

Neal
underboss
underboss

Post by Neal » May 19th, 2017, 12:03 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:Lol...true story. ..the leader of the idrs is a ex Latin brother who grew up in Pilsen on 18th =
Um wdf, I thought Insane Dragons were all former Kedzie-Cortez kings. A lot of Kedzie-Cortez kings branched off to form the Insane Dragons, became folks and warred with KC.

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » May 20th, 2017, 7:14 am

Neal wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote:Lol...true story. ..the leader of the idrs is a ex Latin brother who grew up in Pilsen on 18th =
Um wdf, I thought Insane Dragons were all former Kedzie-Cortez kings. A lot of Kedzie-Cortez kings branched off to form the Insane Dragons, became folks and warred with KC.
You are on point about how they started, but I'm talking about who on they team now in 2017 and how he got there and where he came from....last time I seen him back in november he still had LBZ r.i.p names tatted up on him ...