Chicago gang stories.

fresh meat
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Chicago gang stories.

Postby Elcholovago » May 17th, 2017, 5:16 pm

Damn what's the story about the saints lighting up the sd's on 46 Rockwell they straight up gave them the business. I just read that awhile ago

underboss
underboss
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE

Postby Allinyourhood » May 19th, 2017, 5:26 am

Allinyourhood wrote:Subscribe
Chicago Sun-Times logo
BUSINESS
Pioneering Tupperware manager Emma Lee Lewis has

News
Sneed: Exclusive tick-tock of shooting of ‘miracle’ Chicago cops
CHICAGO 05/05/2017, 10:57pm
Two Chicago Police officers were shot Tuesday night in the Back of the Yards neighborhood. | Mitchell Armentrout/Sun-Times

Michael Sneed
@Sneedlings | email
Sign-Up for our News & Politics Newsletter Sign-Up
So what exactly happened Tuesday night when gunmen — one of them using what is believed to have been an assault rifle — shot two Chicago Police tactical officers in Back of the Yards?

Sneed is told the two officers — one of them the son of a deputy police chief — likely were mistaken as Almighty Saints gang members and targeted by rival La Raza gang members before being ambushed.

ADVERTISING

“The injured tactical officers were gunned down approximately three hours after another gang-related shooting [that] they had been investigating occurred,” said a police source familiar with the matter.
A.why haven't the officers names been named?

Here’s the tick-tock of what happened, according to the source:

• Around 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, three young men in a black Nissan “called 911 to report one of them had been shot. . . . The tactical officers noted the men in the black Nissan were wearing La Raza gang tattoos.”
B.how come no Raza names been mentioned in any news report or no detectives ever showed up to the scene?
• Several officers responded to the scene and were told the three in the Nissan had been “driving on South Halsted at 18th Street when two male Hispanics in black hoodies ran up to them and one of them starts shooting at them inside the car.”
Funny how the Nissan got away during traffic on a 1 lane street right off a busy highway 90/94 with no witnesses.
OPINION

The shooters hit the Nissan “multiple times. . . . The people in the car then sped off and drove from there to Archer and Halsted, where they called 911.”
C.what time they called 911 so we can see the time line in traffic which is not mentioned.
Sponsored by Callaway Golf
Game-Changing Golf Balls

Pros & amateurs all over the world are switching to Chrome Soft and seeing their games reach unbe...

See More
• A Chicago Fire Department ambulance rushed the shooting victim — a teenager — to Stroger Hospital as officers began interviewing the other two people who were in the Nissan. During the investigation, the cops recovered bullets as evidence.
D. Why wasn't the car taking in as evidence or the passengers taking to the station for interviews and let go so fast?

• As the investigation unfolded, the cops got word that the bullet removed from the shooting victim was of a different make than the bullets recovered from the Nissan. The wound also appeared to be “self-inflicted,” leading police to believe that the injured man tried to return fire and had mistakenly shot himself.so basically the car was released the same day with bullet holes lmao...suspended license, open liquor, tints and loud music offenses get towed on the spot.

• There was no weapon recovered from the Nissan, though — leading police to believe the three men had ditched it somewhere before calling them. So police hatched a plan: After letting the La Raza gang members go, the two tactical officers would “follow them in an unmarked, covert car to see where they may have ditched the gun.”now it starts getting fishy cause why not just hold them and prevent the retaliation by just schooling the Raza on how to let ya do your job instead they playing denzal
In training day.
• That didn’t end up happening. The Nissan went to a residence, and police decided to call off the surveillance.

“It was following that surveillance — when the officers were heading back to the their police district after not being led to the gun — that a Chrysler minivan going at a high rate of speed pulled up behind them and the shooting began with what appeared to be assault weapons.”that undercover black jacked up van had illegal tints and looked like a rammer the blue boys baited them following them.and proof thru the gas station cameras show them there saying the were getting gas and that the passengerwas the shooter,while not showing the fill up and no camaraderie surveillance or audio...from the undercover or backup....where was the backup? Hmm mm

• Police are now working under the theory that the La Raza gang members thought members of the rival Almighty Saints gang were tailing them — and notified fellow gang members.

To support that theory, “At 9 p.m., while police units were blocking off cross streets to enable help to get to the wounded officers at the scene near 43rd and Ashland, they [the wounded officers] spotted the black Nissan car and its occupants.”
E. Sounds suspect how sloppy thE law failed epically on this task.

Three “persons of interest” were being questioned, and the shooting remains under investigation.

“It certainly is a possibility that the officers had been mistaken as members of a rival gang,” Chicago Police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi told Sneed on Friday. “But is it also possible officers were targeted because they were officers? We won’t know yet until we interview the suspected shooter. We have put protective details on their [the officers’] homes.”

The officers have been dubbed the “miracle” cops because their bulletproof vests protected them from the hail of gunfire. They were released from the hospital on Wednesday,

This is bigger then we all think but I ain't saying nothing. ..just to let ya know the rich do not want the streets to call peace and unite and have made there move withe the Latino nations on both Southside strong holds.Amory to ya real brothers who fight for peace ,unity and true knowledge of reality. :tiphat:

In this post I tried to quote every question but it's hard to see my questions and responses. ..but I did say my thoughts by marKing them A thru J if you look closely. ..if anyone on here can highlight my opinions I would appreciate it as I think I have facts about this incident. :tiphat: ...also whoever helps me out fixing this get 2 free passes and free tour thru my hood :dance:

underboss
underboss

Postby Allinyourhood » May 19th, 2017, 5:26 am

Allinyourhood wrote:Subscribe
Chicago Sun-Times logo
BUSINESS
Pioneering Tupperware manager Emma Lee Lewis has

News
Sneed: Exclusive tick-tock of shooting of ‘miracle’ Chicago cops
CHICAGO 05/05/2017, 10:57pm
Two Chicago Police officers were shot Tuesday night in the Back of the Yards neighborhood. | Mitchell Armentrout/Sun-Times

Michael Sneed
@Sneedlings | email
Sign-Up for our News & Politics Newsletter Sign-Up
So what exactly happened Tuesday night when gunmen — one of them using what is believed to have been an assault rifle — shot two Chicago Police tactical officers in Back of the Yards?

Sneed is told the two officers — one of them the son of a deputy police chief — likely were mistaken as Almighty Saints gang members and targeted by rival La Raza gang members before being ambushed.

ADVERTISING

“The injured tactical officers were gunned down approximately three hours after another gang-related shooting [that] they had been investigating occurred,” said a police source familiar with the matter.
A.why haven't the officers names been named?

Here’s the tick-tock of what happened, according to the source:

• Around 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, three young men in a black Nissan “called 911 to report one of them had been shot. . . . The tactical officers noted the men in the black Nissan were wearing La Raza gang tattoos.”
B.how come no Raza names been mentioned in any news report or no detectives ever showed up to the scene?
• Several officers responded to the scene and were told the three in the Nissan had been “driving on South Halsted at 18th Street when two male Hispanics in black hoodies ran up to them and one of them starts shooting at them inside the car.”
Funny how the Nissan got away during traffic on a 1 lane street right off a busy highway 90/94 with no witnesses.
OPINION

The shooters hit the Nissan “multiple times. . . . The people in the car then sped off and drove from there to Archer and Halsted, where they called 911.”
C.what time they called 911 so we can see the time line in traffic which is not mentioned.
Sponsored by Callaway Golf
Game-Changing Golf Balls

Pros & amateurs all over the world are switching to Chrome Soft and seeing their games reach unbe...

See More
• A Chicago Fire Department ambulance rushed the shooting victim — a teenager — to Stroger Hospital as officers began interviewing the other two people who were in the Nissan. During the investigation, the cops recovered bullets as evidence.
D. Why wasn't the car taking in as evidence or the passengers taking to the station for interviews and let go so fast?

• As the investigation unfolded, the cops got word that the bullet removed from the shooting victim was of a different make than the bullets recovered from the Nissan. The wound also appeared to be “self-inflicted,” leading police to believe that the injured man tried to return fire and had mistakenly shot himself.so basically the car was released the same day with bullet holes lmao...suspended license, open liquor, tints and loud music offenses get towed on the spot.

• There was no weapon recovered from the Nissan, though — leading police to believe the three men had ditched it somewhere before calling them. So police hatched a plan: After letting the La Raza gang members go, the two tactical officers would “follow them in an unmarked, covert car to see where they may have ditched the gun.”now it starts getting fishy cause why not just hold them and prevent the retaliation by just schooling the Raza on how to let ya do your job instead they playing denzal
In training day.
• That didn’t end up happening. The Nissan went to a residence, and police decided to call off the surveillance.

“It was following that surveillance — when the officers were heading back to the their police district after not being led to the gun — that a Chrysler minivan going at a high rate of speed pulled up behind them and the shooting began with what appeared to be assault weapons.”that undercover black jacked up van had illegal tints and looked like a rammer the blue boys baited them following them.and proof thru the gas station cameras show them there saying the were getting gas and that the passengerwas the shooter,while not showing the fill up and no camaraderie surveillance or audio...from the undercover or backup....where was the backup? Hmm mm

• Police are now working under the theory that the La Raza gang members thought members of the rival Almighty Saints gang were tailing them — and notified fellow gang members.

To support that theory, “At 9 p.m., while police units were blocking off cross streets to enable help to get to the wounded officers at the scene near 43rd and Ashland, they [the wounded officers] spotted the black Nissan car and its occupants.”
E. Sounds suspect how sloppy thE law failed epically on this task.

Three “persons of interest” were being questioned, and the shooting remains under investigation.

“It certainly is a possibility that the officers had been mistaken as members of a rival gang,” Chicago Police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi told Sneed on Friday. “But is it also possible officers were targeted because they were officers? We won’t know yet until we interview the suspected shooter. We have put protective details on their [the officers’] homes.”

The officers have been dubbed the “miracle” cops because their bulletproof vests protected them from the hail of gunfire. They were released from the hospital on Wednesday,

This is bigger then we all think but I ain't saying nothing. ..just to let ya know the rich do not want the streets to call peace and unite and have made there move withe the Latino nations on both Southside strong holds.Amory to ya real brothers who fight for peace ,unity and true knowledge of reality. :tiphat:

In this post I tried to quote every question but it's hard to see my questions and responses. ..but I did say my thoughts by marKing them A thru J if you look closely. ..if anyone on here can highlight my opinions I would appreciate it as I think I have facts about this incident. :tiphat: ...also whoever helps me out fixing this get 2 free passes and free tour thru my hood :dance:

underboss
underboss

Postby Allinyourhood » May 19th, 2017, 5:36 am

Elcholovago wrote:Damn what's the story about the saints lighting up the sd's on 46 Rockwell they straight up gave them the business. I just read that awhile ago

I haven't seen any news that it was saints or arrests....I think cops are lighting up hoods cause ain't no arrests with these big time weapons or finally the streets are talking about peace and the authority is nevous....secret war going on why no videos from the undercover van or backup or surveillance video on the saints that were on foot on ashland .

fresh meat
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Elcholovago » May 19th, 2017, 6:27 am

Police: 2 dead, 8 hurt in shooting at Brighton Park memorial for earlier rifle slayingTwo people were killed and eight others were wounded in an attack at the site of a memorial for a man who was slain earlier Sunday in the Brighton Park neighborhood, police said.

Chicago police First Deputy Superintendent Kevin Navarro told reporters at the Southwest Side scene in the 2600 block of West 46th Place that the attack was "another brazen act of gang violence."
Navarro said the victims, a mix of men and women, were taking part in a memorial for a man, identified by the Cook County medical examiner's office as Daniel Cardova, who had been killed at that location earlier in the day when two people fired rifles from a nearby alleyway.

Deputy Chief Kevin Ryan said gang and tactical teams were hitting the area hard in their investigation."We have a fairly good idea who we're looking for," Ryan said. "We have a fairly good idea of the conflict involved. And right now we're trying to saturate the area."

The attack happened about 5:20 p.m., police said. Earlier, police said only five people were wounded.

A man about 25 was dead on the scene, and a 29-year-old woman died of her wounds at Stroger Hospital, officials said.

Eight additional gunshot victims, mostly adults, were being treated at hospitals, according to the Chicago Fire Department and police.

A 25-year-old man who was shot in the right hip and right elbow was in good condition at Mount Sinai Hospital; a 26-year-old man who was shot in the right leg was in good condition at Stroger; a 23-year-old man who was shot in the right leg was in good condition at Stroger; a 26-year-old man who was shot in the right leg was in good condition at Stroger; a 26-year-old man who was shot in both ankles was in good condition at Stroger; a 19-year-old woman who was shot in the leg was in good condition at Mount Sinai Hospital; a 25-year-old woman who was shot in the right arm was in good condition at Stroger; and a 23-year-old man who had injuries to his leg was in good condition at Stroger. Cardova, of the 4400 block of South Troy Street, was shot about 4:30 a.m. Sunday in the 2500 block of West 46th Place, police and the medical examiner's office said. Cardova was pronounced dead at 4:42 a.m., the office said.

Near the 2600 block of West 46th Place, neighbors on their porches craned their heads toward the scene of the shooting, where a group of about two dozen police officers had gathered to scour the area.

Just outside a one-story building at the center of the scene sat a makeshift memorial decorated with a heart-shaped balloon, liquor bottles and numerous candles.

Blocks away from where police vehicles cast blue flashing lights, children ran toward an ice cream truck and jumped in a bounce house, seemingly unaware of the violence that had just taken place.

Juxtaposed with the older residents and children were large groups of young men, many wearing hooded sweatshirts.

The men haggled with people in passing cars, reporters and police. When a police SUV drove to 46th Street and Rockwell, one of the men with his hood up tried to open the car door. As the officer chastised the group, another one in the bunch held up his phone, shouting, "I got you on camera!"Officers got out of the car, ordering the men to leave. As the group walked north, the man with the camera phone backpedaled and yelled, "I got your face on camera!"

A man wearing a black Chicago Bulls hat spoke with investigators at the scene before swiftly walking away. He said two of his children had been taken to Stroger and reportedly died in Sunday's late afternoon shooting.

"I hate violence. I don't know how I feel but I know how to get even," said the man, who declined to identify himself or elaborate.

The shootings come five days after two Deering District tactical officers were struck by rifle fire in the neighboring Back of the Yards, southeast of Brighton Park.

During the news conference, Navarro said "at this point,'' police do not believe the two Sunday shootings on 46th Place are connected to the officers' shooting.

Ald. Raymond Lopez, 15th, who surveyed the shooting scene, expressed his frustration with the third rifle shooting in a week and called on neighbors to be vigilant in reporting criminal activity.

"The wakeup call has been here. It's time to act. It's time for each and every one of us to start looking at what's going on on our block, identifying who is a gang member who's selling drugs and who is supporting them in our communities,'' Lopez said.

underboss
underboss

Postby Allinyourhood » May 20th, 2017, 7:28 am

Elcholovago wrote:Police: 2 dead, 8 hurt in shooting at Brighton Park memorial for earlier rifle slayingTwo people were killed and eight others were wounded in an attack at the site of a memorial for a man who was slain earlier Sunday in the Brighton Park neighborhood, police said.

Chicago police First Deputy Superintendent Kevin Navarro told reporters at the Southwest Side scene in the 2600 block of West 46th Place that the attack was "another brazen act of gang violence."
Navarro said the victims, a mix of men and women, were taking part in a memorial for a man, identified by the Cook County medical examiner's office as Daniel Cardova, who had been killed at that location earlier in the day when two people fired rifles from a nearby alleyway.

Deputy Chief Kevin Ryan said gang and tactical teams were hitting the area hard in their investigation."We have a fairly good idea who we're looking for," Ryan said. "We have a fairly good idea of the conflict involved. And right now we're trying to saturate the area."

The attack happened about 5:20 p.m., police said. Earlier, police said only five people were wounded.

A man about 25 was dead on the scene, and a 29-year-old woman died of her wounds at Stroger Hospital, officials said.

Eight additional gunshot victims, mostly adults, were being treated at hospitals, according to the Chicago Fire Department and police.

A 25-year-old man who was shot in the right hip and right elbow was in good condition at Mount Sinai Hospital; a 26-year-old man who was shot in the right leg was in good condition at Stroger; a 23-year-old man who was shot in the right leg was in good condition at Stroger; a 26-year-old man who was shot in the right leg was in good condition at Stroger; a 26-year-old man who was shot in both ankles was in good condition at Stroger; a 19-year-old woman who was shot in the leg was in good condition at Mount Sinai Hospital; a 25-year-old woman who was shot in the right arm was in good condition at Stroger; and a 23-year-old man who had injuries to his leg was in good condition at Stroger. Cardova, of the 4400 block of South Troy Street, was shot about 4:30 a.m. Sunday in the 2500 block of West 46th Place, police and the medical examiner's office said. Cardova was pronounced dead at 4:42 a.m., the office said.

Near the 2600 block of West 46th Place, neighbors on their porches craned their heads toward the scene of the shooting, where a group of about two dozen police officers had gathered to scour the area.

Just outside a one-story building at the center of the scene sat a makeshift memorial decorated with a heart-shaped balloon, liquor bottles and numerous candles.

Blocks away from where police vehicles cast blue flashing lights, children ran toward an ice cream truck and jumped in a bounce house, seemingly unaware of the violence that had just taken place.

Juxtaposed with the older residents and children were large groups of young men, many wearing hooded sweatshirts.

The men haggled with people in passing cars, reporters and police. When a police SUV drove to 46th Street and Rockwell, one of the men with his hood up tried to open the car door. As the officer chastised the group, another one in the bunch held up his phone, shouting, "I got you on camera!"Officers got out of the car, ordering the men to leave. As the group walked north, the man with the camera phone backpedaled and yelled, "I got your face on camera!"

A man wearing a black Chicago Bulls hat spoke with investigators at the scene before swiftly walking away. He said two of his children had been taken to Stroger and reportedly died in Sunday's late afternoon shooting.

"I hate violence. I don't know how I feel but I know how to get even," said the man, who declined to identify himself or elaborate.

The shootings come five days after two Deering District tactical officers were struck by rifle fire in the neighboring Back of the Yards, southeast of Brighton Park.

During the news conference, Navarro said "at this point,'' police do not believe the two Sunday shootings on 46th Place are connected to the officers' shooting.

Ald. Raymond Lopez, 15th, who surveyed the shooting scene, expressed his frustration with the third rifle shooting in a week and called on neighbors to be vigilant in reporting criminal activity.

"The wakeup call has been here. It's time to act. It's time for each and every one of us to start looking at what's going on on our block, identifying who is a gang member who's selling drugs and who is supporting them in our communities,'' Lopez said.

Again no reports in all 3 cases on who did it,arrests,or surveillance video on all 3 incidents. ..trust me this smells fishy and personal think theirs train soldiers in the hoods working on the low .

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Atheist

Postby Neal » May 20th, 2017, 4:05 pm

CPD says they presume the shooting to be from the Saints. Who else would shoot at the SDs in Brighton Park? Other than kings.

Seems like CPD kinda defending the Saints. Just like the La Raza shooting was also expected to be from the Saints.

Y'all can see Razz here ain't postin up. He only posts when Saints are shot at, not the other way around.

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Atheist

Postby Neal » May 20th, 2017, 4:06 pm

I started a pick-up lines thread in the open section.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=143720

Y'all are welcome to submit.

superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Postby _brolic_ » May 20th, 2017, 7:24 pm

You wear diapers, Neak. You ain't pickin up shit

Previous

Return to Midwest