360 Degrees
foot soldier
foot soldier
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Maniac Latin Disciples

Post by 360 Degrees » April 3rd, 2017, 8:31 am

JustinMO wrote:
_brolic_ wrote:Go down to Georgia or Florida and you can see whiteboys named shit like Randy and Clint claiming King and SD :lol:
The White GD's down in Texas, they have a rapper named Parexx or some shits
Yeah but his whole gang is majority Black...same with BDs they got a couple that aren't Black, but both gangs are 98/99 percent Black in Houston.

360 Degrees
foot soldier
foot soldier
Region: Nationwide

Post by 360 Degrees » April 3rd, 2017, 8:43 am

Rollin6ocrip wrote::lol:
JustinMO wrote:
_brolic_ wrote:Go down to Georgia or Florida and you can see whiteboys named shit like Randy and Clint claiming King and SD

:lol: :lol: imagine a white crip rapper in L.A. or N.Y.
To imagine a Crip in N.Y is funny in itself. Still hard for me to believe the biggest city in America that supposedly set all the trends jumped on L.A's dick and banged Crip and Bloods. I know the Decep's, Savage Nomads, Black Spades and Superiors gotta be shaking their heads at the young niggas who came behind them and stopped being original just to copy what niggas was doing in a smaller city on the other coast.

AWPWMLDN
prospect
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Maniac Latin Disciple Nation

Post by AWPWMLDN » April 30th, 2017, 12:58 am

360 Degrees wrote:
Rollin6ocrip wrote::lol:
JustinMO wrote:
_brolic_ wrote:Go down to Georgia or Florida and you can see whiteboys named shit like Randy and Clint claiming King and SD

:lol: :lol: imagine a white crip rapper in L.A. or N.Y.
To imagine a Crip in N.Y is funny in itself. Still hard for me to believe the biggest city in America that supposedly set all the trends jumped on L.A's dick and banged Crip and Bloods. I know the Decep's, Savage Nomads, Black Spades and Superiors gotta be shaking their heads at the young niggas who came behind them and stopped being original just to copy what niggas was doing in a smaller city on the other coast.

..tru..

Neutron Nation
underboss
underboss
Region: Midwest

Post by Neutron Nation » April 30th, 2017, 4:53 am

They use to have a mob called Black Aces in Humboldt they were tight with Cobras, wonder what happened to them