MLDz in WI

SickTrouble32
associate
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Run Up Or Shut Up

MLDz in WI

Post by SickTrouble32 » January 21st, 2017, 8:44 am

This article is from a few months ago, but I didn't catch it til now, maybe cuz it happened in surrounding suburban(cept City of Racine not a suburb)counties, and suburbs outside of Milwaukee county pretty much go harder in gang banging than Milwaukee, but they don't got they :shoot: :shoot: murders up :shrug: :shrug: Much love tho they get it in :tiphat: :tiphat:

http://fox6now.com/2016/10/06/major-law ... wisconsin/

REPLAY: FOX6 NEWS AT 9/10 FOX6 TV SCHEDULE SEARCH CONTACT US
FOX6Now.comMENU
WEATHER 38°
DENSE FOG ADVISORY IN EFFECT FOR MAJORITY OF SE WISCONSIN UNTIL NOON FRIDAY

Armed & dangerous: 2 men remain at large after FBI roundup targeting “Maniac Latin Disciples” gang
POSTED 6:30 AM, OCTOBER 6, 2016, BY FOX6 NEWS, MYRA SANCHICK AND BRET LEMOINE, UPDATED AT 09:23PM, OCTOBER 6, 2016
FACEBOOK5K+ TWITTER REDDIT LINKEDIN PINTEREST2 EMAIL

SOUTHEAST WISCONSIN -- Law enforcement officials in the pre-dawn hours on Thursday, October 6th conducted a major roundup of violent gang members accused of trafficking drugs into southeast Wisconsin. Two men remain at large.

The roundup was spearheaded by the FBI with assistance from the DEA, U.S. Marshals and law enforcement in the Racine, Kenosha and Waukesha areas as well as some parts of northern Illinois.

Law enforcement conducts pre-dawn roundup of violent gang members

FBI officials said Thursday afternoon 28 people were arrested on federal and state charges ranging from narcotics trafficking to armed robbery, and 14 search warrants were executed throughout Racine and Kenosha Counties, as well as in northern Illinois.

Investigators said this was part of a year-long operation by the FBI's Southeastern Wisconsin Regional Gang Task Force, comprised of local, state and federal agencies to crack down on a specific gang -- the Maniac Latin Disciples, or MLDs, and their "violent grip over southeastern Wisconsin."

Officials said this gang has been active in southeastern Wisconsin for the last decade -- coming into the southern portion of the state from Illinois.

They're part of a "criminal enterprise" that's profited from trafficking drugs in bulk, armed robberies and employing violence against their community through multiple shootings.

During Thursday's raids, officials were able to seize vehicles, weapons, body armor, ammunition, more than 40 pounds of marijuana and cocaine and more than $80,000 in cash from more than 20 different locations throughout southeastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois.

Investigators said many of the top-ranking leaders of the gang were taken out in this raid. However, two men still remain at large.

Eric Ynnocencio and Fabian Melen
Eric Ynnocencio and Fabian Melen
Eric Ynnocencio and Fabian Melendez are considered armed and dangerous.

The FBI is asking for your help locating them.

Officials said this was one of the largest roundups in many years.

"Targeting roughly between 40 and 50 target locations throughout that area in order to disrupt a gang and drug trafficking organization that's operating in this area," Robert Botsch with the FBI said.

Law enforcement raid in southeast Wisconsin
Law enforcement raid in southeast Wisconsin
Below are the names of the alleged Maniac Latin Disciples gang members arrested Thursday:

Gregory D. Tirado, Jr., age 28
Melissa Rios, age 34
Juan Paul Guajardo, age 41
Jose Perez, age 42
Juan C. Ramirez, age 32
Frederick A. Evans, age 54
Martin L. Lazcon, age 24
Brian Johnson, age 22
Gregory D. Tirado, Sr., age 46
Janet Serrano, age 20
Tyler M. Christman, age 26
Ashley B. Craddock, age 20
Jason R. Lopez, age 39
Bradley R. Sorenson, age 25
Marelo Ortiz-Cartagena, age 68
Ernesto N. Perez, age 41
Marco A. Munoz, age 25
Marcello Tirado, age 19
Angel H. Reyes, age 45
Eric J. Minkey, age 38
Trevian Dumas, age 22
Pedro Juarez, age 36

If you have information as to the whereabouts of Erik Ynnocencio and/or Fabian Melendez, you're asked to call the FBI Milwaukee Division at (414) 276-4684.

Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.

FILED IN: NEWS
TOPICS: DEA, FBI, U.S. MARSHALS
SUGGEST A CORRECTION
by Taboola Sponsored Links You May Like
Do You Need A New Home? Check These Senior Apartment Deals Now.
Senior Apartments Offers
How Cruise Ships Fill Their Unsold Cabins
Cruise Deals Ace
What Mary Ingalls Looks Like Now is Seriously Jaw-Dropping
Tomorrowoman
Beaver Dam: This Meal Service is Cheaper Than Your Local Store
Home Chef
Elizabeth Shue Was Gorgeous in the 80s. But What She Looks Like Today is Incredible
Smartied
My Husband & I Tried Blue Apron and Here's What Happened
Blue Apron
Promoted Links
FROM AROUND THE WEBMORE FROM US
Do You Need A New Home? Check These Senior Apartment Deal… (Senior Apartments Offers)
How Cruise Ships Fill Their Unsold Cabins (Cruise Deals Ace)
What Mary Ingalls Looks Like Now is Seriously Jaw-Dropping (Tomorrowoman)
Beaver Dam: This Meal Service is Cheaper Than Your Local Store (Home Chef)
Elizabeth Shue Was Gorgeous in the 80s. But What She Looks Like Today i… (Smartied)
‘Will & Grace’ returns — to a vastly different America (Screener)
‘Leah Remini: Scientology & the Aftermath’ ends on a dramatic, bittersweet n… (Screener)
Man buys lottery ticket after trees in 2 cities fall on his vehicles the same night
New moth named in honor of President-elect Donald Trump
‘A Dog’s Purpose’ premiere canceled after video leaks
by Taboola

SickTrouble32
associate

Re: MLDz in WI

Post by SickTrouble32 » January 21st, 2017, 8:46 am

Kenosha the halfway point from Mil to Chi
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (48.63 KiB) Viewed 608 times

RPWC
prospect
Affiliation: Righteous Posse

Post by RPWC » January 22nd, 2017, 10:12 am

Milwaukee is still wilder, but Racine and the burns been getting more gehtto while Milwaukee gets gentrfied

SickTrouble32
associate

Post by SickTrouble32 » January 23rd, 2017, 4:41 am

RPWC wrote:Milwaukee is still wilder, but Racine and the burns been getting more gehtto while Milwaukee gets gentrfied
Idk if I'd say that Kenosha and Waukesha getting ghetto, law stays on top of that shit out there. Racine go harder them both combined and I think Racine is smaller... As far as gentrification in Milwaukee... River west on the east side is a given because of the bar scene and the college close by... On the north, it's MLK drive from McKinley to north ave, and around north ave and Teutonia and 12th, I think that's all the bronzeville neighborhood an I think they gentrifying it for black professionals and millennials. Problem is that it's just that strip and intersection, but the surrounding areas are still shit... On the South it's the walkers point area east of the I94, close to the 3rd ward and they calling it the 5th ward. Even tho they investing and developing those areas, Milwaukee still lost a lot of good neighborhoods. My mom lives in a good area and you still got mf's getting robbed down the block. Shit, Sherman park used to be a nice area about 10 years ago and flipped a whole 180 degrees making national news for being ground zero of the 2016 Milwaukee riots...

RPWC
prospect
Affiliation: Righteous Posse

Post by RPWC » January 25th, 2017, 7:06 am

Yaks kill Clantones in Milwaukee :tiphat:

Tha7thLetta
boss
boss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Post by Tha7thLetta » January 25th, 2017, 4:15 pm

I lived out by waukesha for a lil bit IDK about da gang scene forreal just met a couple gd's while there but there were alotta fiends so I know dem mlds was getting Dat bag

justenoughswag
foot soldier
foot soldier
Affiliation: 12th street dope boyz

Post by justenoughswag » January 25th, 2017, 10:42 pm

i been to kenosha before its really white unlike Milwaukee

lightskin.kingg
fresh meat
Affiliation: nigga nun yo buisness