Black Fin Maniac Disciples

fresh meat
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Black Fin Maniac Disciples

Postby MidwestPlaya666 » January 8th, 2017, 1:08 am

A couple months back i ran into these niggas out in cicero claimin they was black fin maniac disciples and they were hella deep. At first i thought they been mc'z cuz they colors look tha same and they was thrownin up tha fin and screamin that gdk shit hard but then i seen em throwin up forks. Anybody know the story behind these guys and if they got anything to do with blue fin bd'z?

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Re: Black Fin Maniac Disciples

Postby ILick-Queens » January 11th, 2017, 10:19 pm

:word: u wasn't lying I finally saw that shit.. by a white/Mexican claiming some shit about MLD's dropping the L's and under the 5 :rip: :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

major
major
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: VFD check my Tattoos

Re: Black Fin Maniac Disciples

Postby Count Olaf » January 11th, 2017, 10:33 pm

MidwestPlaya666 wrote:A couple months back i ran into these niggas out in cicero claimin they was black fin maniac disciples and they were hella deep. At first i thought they been mc'z cuz they colors look tha same and they was thrownin up tha fin and screamin that gdk shit hard but then i seen em throwin up forks. Anybody know the story behind these guys and if they got anything to do with blue fin bd'z?

Image :lol:
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL FUCK D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

Return to Midwest