Re: Neal talking about kings on his facebook

Post by _brolic_ » December 22nd, 2016, 9:54 pm

Wonder if he's caught another fade since that one the Jivers handed him :cheer:

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » December 23rd, 2016, 8:45 am

Just my honest opinion and thru experience, Mexicans are the deepest Latinos in the Midwest and in all the major city's Chicago, Milwaukee, Detroit, Indianapolis, quad city in iowa,Memphis, st.Louis.
Our history into fighting back into our own homeland and as myself and my generation who struggled now paved the way for our young relatives to go the limit and succeed.
No disrespect but blacks and lower and middle class whites did not vote for homegrown chuey Garcia for mayor and let all the new natives of maNY races and culture who get tax free and thousands of dollars per person to relocate here with free 5 year taxation on stores or properties vote for the current mayor who served overseas in Israel but not for our country.
On the real ,all this gentrification is all new out of towers moving in and investing on our tax dollars.
And foreiners especially China are buying all land ...get Smart and team up and invest your hoods
Trust me university of Chicago area is next,gar field park and Lil village are next...every culture in this land has struggled but as a ...my phone is Dien be back soon to finish this topic.

Count Olaf
major
major

Post by Count Olaf » December 24th, 2016, 11:15 am

773's_realest wrote:in case none of ya been checking it out
facebook1.png
facebook2.png
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

_brolic_
superior
superior

Post by _brolic_ » December 28th, 2016, 6:00 pm

When somebody gonna put this kid on blast on video?

karim mayfield
fresh meat

Post by karim mayfield » December 31st, 2016, 3:34 am

_brolic_ wrote:When somebody gonna put this kid on blast on video?

WHY DON'T YOU DO IT FAGGOT INSTEAD OF RUNNING YOUR DICK SUCKERS ALL DAY. PUSSY DOOOOOO SOMETHINGGGGG BITCH #TRUMPISTHEMANBITCH NDM KUKU FOR GUKU POPS #1
NDM KUKU GANG

Deezus
prince
prince

Post by Deezus » December 31st, 2016, 3:37 am

Free my nigga Neal tho. He was retarded, but he was realler than 99.9% of this site.

karim mayfield
fresh meat

Post by karim mayfield » December 31st, 2016, 3:42 am

_brolic_ wrote:Wonder if he's caught another fade since that one the Jivers handed him :cheer:

STOP DREAMING ABOUT MEN FAGGOT
NDM KUKU GANG

360 Degrees
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by 360 Degrees » December 31st, 2016, 3:55 am

I believe Mexicans are like this because they got that "holier than you" side to them more than Ricans and niggas do....they wired more like White boys in that regard. For a year and a half when I was a kid I lived in an almost all Mexican housing project and the whole side of town we lived on was Mexican. I always remember little shit I would see and hear like how Mexicans and Chicanos..they didn't get along because the Mexicans didnt consider Chicanos as real Mexicans. The Chicanos would calls the Mexicans mojados and the gangs and clicks would break off in to the mostly American gang vs the mostly immigrant gang..shit like that. Ah you ain't like me so fuck you type of shit...the ones who were educated and smart they wanted to separate themselves from the gangsters for the purpose of improving their reputation while niggas and Ricans kinda got that whole wanna stay down with the hood and show their people they aint forgot about them side even if it fucks up their rep in business world. Just my 2 cents :rasta:

_brolic_
superior
superior

Post by _brolic_ » January 2nd, 2017, 6:47 pm

Normandie still an autistic faggot :lol: never change hoodup