Spanish Cobras MLD war in LS and HP

corporal
corporal
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Spanish Cobras MLD war in LS and HP

Postby IG Belden » October 11th, 2016, 3:25 am

That shit been heatin up again these last 6 months. They really been hittin each other good lately even in ls. Anyone know what sparked it?

sergeant
sergeant
Region: South
Affiliation: Pink Houses Worldwide

Re: Spanish Cobras MLD war in LS and HP

Postby Coaster » October 11th, 2016, 8:39 am

niggaz tried to call the cobraz a house gang

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby ILick-Queens » October 12th, 2016, 12:24 am

:stoned:

associate
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: banned

Postby xSWEETTOOTHx » October 12th, 2016, 1:50 am

Coaster wrote:niggaz tried to call the cobraz a house gang

HOW WOULD U KNOW YOUR AN L.A NIGGA

sergeant
sergeant
Affiliation: Pink Houses Worldwide

Postby Coaster » October 20th, 2016, 6:56 pm

im a bi-COASTAL NIGGA nigga

superior
superior

Postby HoodBeenUp » October 21st, 2016, 6:07 am

Cobras going at it hard with Ds and Kings

corporal
corporal

Postby IG Belden » October 21st, 2016, 6:02 pm

HoodBeenUp wrote:Cobras going at it hard with Ds and Kings

I heard something about snake pit gettin into it with them kings off whipple but i dont know if that's some personal shit or if they really at it heavy like that. Come to think of it i heard them snakes off lawndale was into it with kings too

corporal
corporal

Postby IG Belden » October 21st, 2016, 6:04 pm

IG Belden wrote:
HoodBeenUp wrote:Cobras going at it hard with Ds and Kings

I heard something about snake pit gettin into it with them kings off whipple but i dont know if that's some personal shit or if they really at it heavy like that. Come to think of it i heard them snakes off lawndale was into it with kings too

I meant to say CAst not lawndale

superior
superior
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Postby _brolic_ » October 21st, 2016, 8:46 pm

Snake Love

:smoke:

major
major

Postby BeboDollaz » October 22nd, 2016, 1:09 am

nothing new really all the same shit been going on .. just heats up at some times and sometimes dies down

mad gangs take L's that they dont even know who did it.. u got too many gangs goin at it to know.. and when people claim one gang or another does it, shit just heats up

u got iuk's , cobras, mlds, igs, spanish foes kings and vicelords all in a close ass proximity to each other always poppin shit.. and cuz one squad tagged up some spot at as pecific time, u got hoods thinkin "oh them niggas was the ones who came at us".. "Alright we gon retaliate" type shit

i stay koo with everyone though. i wont disrespect and drop no info on here tho ... however ^-- all that shit relates to why shit gettin extra hot lately.

corporal
corporal

Postby IG Belden » October 22nd, 2016, 5:08 am

BeboDollaz wrote:nothing new really all the same shit been going on .. just heats up at some times and sometimes dies down

mad gangs take L's that they dont even know who did it.. u got too many gangs goin at it to know.. and when people claim one gang or another does it, shit just heats up

u got iuk's , cobras, mlds, igs, spanish foes kings and vicelords all in a close ass proximity to each other always poppin shit.. and cuz one squad tagged up some spot at as pecific time, u got hoods thinkin "oh them niggas was the ones who came at us".. "Alright we gon retaliate" type shit

i stay koo with everyone though. i wont disrespect and drop no info on here tho ... however ^-- all that shit relates to why shit gettin extra hot lately.

Yeah. The worst part is that with all the northwest hoods bein gentrified, all them neighborhood assosiations and shit have a different direction they wanna push the gangs to. Hp seems to wanna push theirs east but then ls is trying to push their gangsto the south and west so all these hoods are sort of collapsing in on each other and its causing chaos

major
major

Postby BeboDollaz » October 25th, 2016, 12:08 am

IG Belden wrote:
BeboDollaz wrote:nothing new really all the same shit been going on .. just heats up at some times and sometimes dies down

Yeah. The worst part is that with all the northwest hoods bein gentrified, all them neighborhood assosiations and shit have a different direction they wanna push the gangs to. Hp seems to wanna push theirs east but then ls is trying to push their gangsto the south and west so all these hoods are sort of collapsing in on each other and its causing chaos

i'd say more gangs are moving north rather than east.. you're right though...because there are some mobs going east too.. seen alot of shit pop off east of HP these days even into the more whiter areas

superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Postby Greenghost2212 » October 28th, 2016, 6:37 am

HP STILL GOT MORE OR LESS THE SAME MOBS IT ALWAYS HAD HONESTLY. KINGS YAKS YLOCZ AND Dz COBRAS STILL THERE. THE TRAVS AND MOES THERE TOO.

underboss
underboss
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE

Postby Allinyourhood » October 29th, 2016, 8:29 am

Them snakes don't want it with insane fins....times are changing on the nw side

underboss
underboss
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE

Postby Allinyourhood » October 29th, 2016, 8:39 am

prospect

Postby oldschoolking » November 1st, 2016, 1:59 am

IG Belden wrote:That shit been heatin up again these last 6 months. They really been hittin each other good lately even in ls. Anyone know what sparked it?

Yeah I cant speak on logan square but I know them division snakes been at it HEAVY with like 3 mld sets. Cobras dropped a couple of disciples back in september and shot a bunch more. Them disciples shot a bunch of snakes too right at their corner in the last couple months but I dont think them snakes on that block have taken any losses yet. Now watch. That hoodprophet dude gonna pop up outta nowhere talking about how them disciples shot a bunch of snakes but the snakes aint shot no one back :lmao: :lmao:

superior
superior

Postby HoodBeenUp » November 1st, 2016, 4:05 am

Damn old school King you make police work easy. Don't know who killing who, but Humboldt on fire

prospect

Postby oldschoolking » November 1st, 2016, 7:09 am

HoodBeenUp wrote:Damn old school King you make police work easy. Don't know who killing who, but Humboldt on fire

???? Police? How Im helping police? You cant go at it the way snakes and disciples been goin at it and have the cops not know. You act like Im spittin some secret shit or something :lmao:

Anyway heres some spanish cobras on t dub bein loud as fuck. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 8978259139

superior
superior

Postby HoodBeenUp » November 1st, 2016, 8:28 am

Worry about the Kings brah :wtf2:

Return to Midwest