mickey cobras

Solidified
og
og
Posts: 11819
Joined: June 29th, 2007, 8:11 pm

Re: mickey cobras

Post by Solidified » April 10th, 2008, 6:16 pm

Tek_6unz wrote:
Lord Tino wrote:
TREY_FOLKS wrote:
Tek_6unz wrote:
chima wrote:you wrote all that sh*t for nothing i no some niggas ain't muslims but thet's what i'm working on and chicago is a real big city so i think it's to many snakes to keep them in order but up here in MN we straight


again u really like to act like MCs are THAT deep... :roll:


WHY YOU NIGGAS THINKING COBRAS AINT THIS OR THAT, U NIGGAS NEED TO TAKE A RIDE TO THE CHI SO U CAN SEE A COBRA HOOD, COBRAS STILL HAVE NUMBERS, THERE NOT AS BIG AS A GD OR BPS OR VL THERE MORE W/ THE BGs SIZE. SINCE u niggas isnt from the chi . where u niggas getting this info from?
That's what im saying, a lot of these niggas have never even seem a Cobra. That wasn't a diss either, so if anybody takes offense to it, that's on you. And I have always known them to be smaller than Lords, Stones, GD's and BD's but with still decent numbers. Ya know about 5 or 6,000. I don't even think they membership has declined over time. Chicago Gangs ain't doing you niggas NO justice. Just cause they lost a couple of loactions, mostly jects, don't mean they lost numbers. Them niggas still HAD to go somewhere, they didn't just all die. And naw niggas, I ain't an MC, but sh*t call it taking up for them if you want to. I just hate to see niggas clown on another mobb without it being a proper Represenative here. And sh*t why yall niggas so obsessed with numbers anyway? I knew GD's drew off numbers but damn. I'd rather have a mobb of about 4,000 mostly riders than a mobb of 30,000 with about half being b*tch niggas. Not saying GD's are cause I don't know if that's the case or not, and don't think it is, I was just thinking hypothectically.


I respect ur opinion Lord, but on sum real sh*t u gotta take into account that out of the 5-6000 niggas theyre gonna have their b*tch-made niggas as well, and the number of hardcore riders in dat mob still aren't gonna even equal to half the numbers of the bigger Nations. Which still goes to say that the MCs aint even runnin sh*t like dat lil nigga chima like to say they are. Jus my :2cents: on dat topic
I think that nigga chima like 12, fo real, but MC's gotta have sum serious riders to still be hangin on after "falling off" so hard, as yall say, don't they? And it ain't they fault all the other major mobbs got bigger than them over time, I guess it's just all about loaction. And yea yall might have more riders but it's not porportionant as to what they is. Fact is look at the Saints and what they doing and they ain't even NEARLY as big as MC's. If you got a handful of mobstas that shit gon eventually rub off on most of the mobb.

TREYZ_FA_DAYZ
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1932
Joined: August 20th, 2007, 9:26 am

Re: mickey cobras

Post by TREYZ_FA_DAYZ » April 10th, 2008, 9:08 pm

Lord Tino wrote:
Tek_6unz wrote:
Lord Tino wrote:
TREY_FOLKS wrote:
Tek_6unz wrote:
chima wrote:you wrote all that sh*t for nothing i no some niggas ain't muslims but thet's what i'm working on and chicago is a real big city so i think it's to many snakes to keep them in order but up here in MN we straight


again u really like to act like MCs are THAT deep... :roll:


WHY YOU NIGGAS THINKING COBRAS AINT THIS OR THAT, U NIGGAS NEED TO TAKE A RIDE TO THE CHI SO U CAN SEE A COBRA HOOD, COBRAS STILL HAVE NUMBERS, THERE NOT AS BIG AS A GD OR BPS OR VL THERE MORE W/ THE BGs SIZE. SINCE u niggas isnt from the chi . where u niggas getting this info from?
That's what im saying, a lot of these niggas have never even seem a Cobra. That wasn't a diss either, so if anybody takes offense to it, that's on you. And I have always known them to be smaller than Lords, Stones, GD's and BD's but with still decent numbers. Ya know about 5 or 6,000. I don't even think they membership has declined over time. Chicago Gangs ain't doing you niggas NO justice. Just cause they lost a couple of loactions, mostly jects, don't mean they lost numbers. Them niggas still HAD to go somewhere, they didn't just all die. And naw niggas, I ain't an MC, but sh*t call it taking up for them if you want to. I just hate to see niggas clown on another mobb without it being a proper Represenative here. And sh*t why yall niggas so obsessed with numbers anyway? I knew GD's drew off numbers but damn. I'd rather have a mobb of about 4,000 mostly riders than a mobb of 30,000 with about half being b*tch niggas. Not saying GD's are cause I don't know if that's the case or not, and don't think it is, I was just thinking hypothectically.


I respect ur opinion Lord, but on sum real sh*t u gotta take into account that out of the 5-6000 niggas theyre gonna have their b*tch-made niggas as well, and the number of hardcore riders in dat mob still aren't gonna even equal to half the numbers of the bigger Nations. Which still goes to say that the MCs aint even runnin sh*t like dat lil nigga chima like to say they are. Jus my :2cents: on dat topic
I think that nigga chima like 12, fo real, but MC's gotta have sum serious riders to still be hangin on after "falling off" so hard, as yall say, don't they? And it ain't they fault all the other major mobbs got bigger than them over time, I guess it's just all about loaction. And yea yall might have more riders but it's not porportionant as to what they is. Fact is look at the Saints and what they doing and they ain't even NEARLY as big as MC's. If you got a handful of mobstas that sh*t gon eventually rub off on most of the mobb.


WHY EVERYONE SAYING COBRAS FELL OFF? DAMN THEY JUST LOST A COUPLE BIG STRONG HOLDS DUE TO BUILDINGS GETTING KNOCK DOWN. THEM SAINTS SHOWS NUMBERS DONT MATTER. SHIT LOOK AT THEM SOULS, THERE NOT A BIG MOB , BUT THEY STILL AROUND THROWING UP THAT 1 FINGER SCREAMING 40s.

Solidified
og
og
Posts: 11819
Joined: June 29th, 2007, 8:11 pm

Re: mickey cobras

Post by Solidified » April 10th, 2008, 9:16 pm

TREY_FOLKS wrote:
Lord Tino wrote:
Tek_6unz wrote:
Lord Tino wrote:
TREY_FOLKS wrote:
Tek_6unz wrote:
chima wrote:you wrote all that sh*t for nothing i no some niggas ain't muslims but thet's what i'm working on and chicago is a real big city so i think it's to many snakes to keep them in order but up here in MN we straight


again u really like to act like MCs are THAT deep... :roll:


WHY YOU NIGGAS THINKING COBRAS AINT THIS OR THAT, U NIGGAS NEED TO TAKE A RIDE TO THE CHI SO U CAN SEE A COBRA HOOD, COBRAS STILL HAVE NUMBERS, THERE NOT AS BIG AS A GD OR BPS OR VL THERE MORE W/ THE BGs SIZE. SINCE u niggas isnt from the chi . where u niggas getting this info from?
That's what im saying, a lot of these niggas have never even seem a Cobra. That wasn't a diss either, so if anybody takes offense to it, that's on you. And I have always known them to be smaller than Lords, Stones, GD's and BD's but with still decent numbers. Ya know about 5 or 6,000. I don't even think they membership has declined over time. Chicago Gangs ain't doing you niggas NO justice. Just cause they lost a couple of loactions, mostly jects, don't mean they lost numbers. Them niggas still HAD to go somewhere, they didn't just all die. And naw niggas, I ain't an MC, but sh*t call it taking up for them if you want to. I just hate to see niggas clown on another mobb without it being a proper Represenative here. And sh*t why yall niggas so obsessed with numbers anyway? I knew GD's drew off numbers but damn. I'd rather have a mobb of about 4,000 mostly riders than a mobb of 30,000 with about half being b*tch niggas. Not saying GD's are cause I don't know if that's the case or not, and don't think it is, I was just thinking hypothectically.


I respect ur opinion Lord, but on sum real sh*t u gotta take into account that out of the 5-6000 niggas theyre gonna have their b*tch-made niggas as well, and the number of hardcore riders in dat mob still aren't gonna even equal to half the numbers of the bigger Nations. Which still goes to say that the MCs aint even runnin sh*t like dat lil nigga chima like to say they are. Jus my :2cents: on dat topic
I think that nigga chima like 12, fo real, but MC's gotta have sum serious riders to still be hangin on after "falling off" so hard, as yall say, don't they? And it ain't they fault all the other major mobbs got bigger than them over time, I guess it's just all about loaction. And yea yall might have more riders but it's not porportionant as to what they is. Fact is look at the Saints and what they doing and they ain't even NEARLY as big as MC's. If you got a handful of mobstas that sh*t gon eventually rub off on most of the mobb.


WHY EVERYONE SAYING COBRAS FELL OFF? DAMN THEY JUST LOST A COUPLE BIG STRONG HOLDS DUE TO BUILDINGS GETTING KNOCK DOWN. THEM SAINTS SHOWS NUMBERS DONT MATTER. sh*t LOOK AT THEM SOULS, THERE NOT A BIG MOB , BUT THEY STILL AROUND THROWING UP THAT 1 FINGER SCREAMING 40s.
That's whay I put falling off in quotations.

TREYZ_FA_DAYZ
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1932
Joined: August 20th, 2007, 9:26 am

Re: mickey cobras

Post by TREYZ_FA_DAYZ » April 10th, 2008, 9:33 pm

Lord Tino wrote:
TREY_FOLKS wrote:
Lord Tino wrote:
Tek_6unz wrote:
Lord Tino wrote:
TREY_FOLKS wrote:
Tek_6unz wrote:
chima wrote:you wrote all that sh*t for nothing i no some niggas ain't muslims but thet's what i'm working on and chicago is a real big city so i think it's to many snakes to keep them in order but up here in MN we straight


again u really like to act like MCs are THAT deep... :roll:


WHY YOU NIGGAS THINKING COBRAS AINT THIS OR THAT, U NIGGAS NEED TO TAKE A RIDE TO THE CHI SO U CAN SEE A COBRA HOOD, COBRAS STILL HAVE NUMBERS, THERE NOT AS BIG AS A GD OR BPS OR VL THERE MORE W/ THE BGs SIZE. SINCE u niggas isnt from the chi . where u niggas getting this info from?
That's what im saying, a lot of these niggas have never even seem a Cobra. That wasn't a diss either, so if anybody takes offense to it, that's on you. And I have always known them to be smaller than Lords, Stones, GD's and BD's but with still decent numbers. Ya know about 5 or 6,000. I don't even think they membership has declined over time. Chicago Gangs ain't doing you niggas NO justice. Just cause they lost a couple of loactions, mostly jects, don't mean they lost numbers. Them niggas still HAD to go somewhere, they didn't just all die. And naw niggas, I ain't an MC, but sh*t call it taking up for them if you want to. I just hate to see niggas clown on another mobb without it being a proper Represenative here. And sh*t why yall niggas so obsessed with numbers anyway? I knew GD's drew off numbers but damn. I'd rather have a mobb of about 4,000 mostly riders than a mobb of 30,000 with about half being b*tch niggas. Not saying GD's are cause I don't know if that's the case or not, and don't think it is, I was just thinking hypothectically.


I respect ur opinion Lord, but on sum real sh*t u gotta take into account that out of the 5-6000 niggas theyre gonna have their b*tch-made niggas as well, and the number of hardcore riders in dat mob still aren't gonna even equal to half the numbers of the bigger Nations. Which still goes to say that the MCs aint even runnin sh*t like dat lil nigga chima like to say they are. Jus my :2cents: on dat topic
I think that nigga chima like 12, fo real, but MC's gotta have sum serious riders to still be hangin on after "falling off" so hard, as yall say, don't they? And it ain't they fault all the other major mobbs got bigger than them over time, I guess it's just all about loaction. And yea yall might have more riders but it's not porportionant as to what they is. Fact is look at the Saints and what they doing and they ain't even NEARLY as big as MC's. If you got a handful of mobstas that sh*t gon eventually rub off on most of the mobb.


WHY EVERYONE SAYING COBRAS FELL OFF? DAMN THEY JUST LOST A COUPLE BIG STRONG HOLDS DUE TO BUILDINGS GETTING KNOCK DOWN. THEM SAINTS SHOWS NUMBERS DONT MATTER. sh*t LOOK AT THEM SOULS, THERE NOT A BIG MOB , BUT THEY STILL AROUND THROWING UP THAT 1 FINGER SCREAMING 40s.
That's whay I put falling off in quotations.


i see it know

TREYZ_FA_DAYZ
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1932
Joined: August 20th, 2007, 9:26 am

Re: mickey cobras

Post by TREYZ_FA_DAYZ » April 10th, 2008, 10:05 pm

KIDNAP THESE NIGGAS AND DROP THEM OFF IN COBRA HOOD, WATCH WHAT THENM NIGGAS DO WHEN THEM NIGGAS START HISSING LIKE SNAKES. NIGGAS SHIT ON THEMSELVES

User avatar
buGsy
superior
superior
Posts: 5312
Joined: August 28th, 2007, 12:28 pm

Re: mickey cobras

Post by buGsy » April 12th, 2008, 9:14 am

I don't understand why you niggas are taking up for the "Mickey Cornballs", joe. I just don't get it... :roll: MCs aren't really on sh*t anymore. I live around a whole mob of those niggas, and they're fairly deep in Rosenblum Park... I've seem plenty of those dudes, and they run their mouths on that "hissing" bullsh*t all the time, yelling out "GDk all day" on the regular. But as soon as some GDs wander into their hood, it's all love... :roll: They prop up the Fin and the pyramid in their tags, but when the Moes leave, they crack it in half, breaking the Fin too. Most Finballs don't even honor MCs - I can't think of one nation that does honor Snakes other than other Snakes... :lol: The Snakes in the projects held their sh*t down for a long time, especially the niggas around "The Hole". But as soon as those buildings went down, a whole lot of those niggas flipped - QUICK. You see more "former" MCs than actual "present-day" Snakes nowadays... :roll: The niggas who went to MoeTown got slaughtered by the Stones until they flipped - you can even ask Reppin about that sh*t, joe... A few of those dudes moved to the Manor, and now they're GDs... The so-called "CobraLand" (75th & Jeffrey) Snakes hold one of the areas where MCs are still kinda deep, but the TerrorTown or MurdaShow Stones could take that sh*t anytime they want. Those Snakes are constantly clashing with the Moes, the Lords up the street, the 4s from GrimmyVille and 72nd and 73rd streets, the GDs, BDs, Breedz further west all the way around Stoney Island, even the Boss Pimps on 79th... :roll: MCs still do their thing, but they don't really get respect from anybody, whether Folks or Finball...

It's not about "numbers" - it's about respect. Niggas in Chicago don't even recognize MCs as a real threat anymore, and plenty of people thought those niggas all disappeared back in the '90s... Ask a Chi Town street nigga what an "MC" is and he'll probably say a rapper... :roll: :lol: Like I said, it's not about numbers; but still, those niggas need to build up their numbers or something. At least Breedz are building up a little, expanding their membership around other parts of the Chi. Snakes aren't doing sh*t but wasting away, thinking they look tough by taking pictures with the Pitchforks dipped, even though most of them have never clapped at a GD in their life...

And then, this nigga "chima" said he's trying to convert the MCs out there to Islaam... :roll: TRUE GOOFY... :lol: Here's the question: Why is somebody gonna wanna be a Snake if they're a Muslim??? :wtf: C'mon, guy... That whole "Islaamic" Finball alliance is a straight up scam, and everybody knows that. If "Chief Malik" was a real Muslim, why was he still ordering hits, especially on HIS OWN PEOPLE, after he "converted"??? Willie Lloyd's STILL not a Muslim, and he never claimed to be. Neither did Walter Wheat... James "Mickey" Cogwell was one of the niggas who said he didn't want the then-"CobraStones" to be based on those quasi-Islaamic doctrines, which is why Jeff Fort had him killed... So, why are Snakes repping the Finball symbols that Mickey died to keep them separate from??? One word: PROTECTION. Those niggas clung to the Fin so the Stones and Lords would be protecting them instead of killing them, which is what they were doing in the beginning after they killed Mickey... Those MCs went running to 75th Street, around Racine, and the GDs helped those niggas get on their feet in the '80s. Some niggas even thought MCs would end up being Folks instead of Finballs... But when "Chief Malik" applied pressure, those niggas got spooked. TRUE STORY. That's how they ended up being "Brothers", even though nobody respects them, and they give praises to their "falled chief", a man that was killed by the nigga they look up to now... :roll:

Tino's right - MCs didn't just "die off"... But, since they're alive, tell those niggas to kill themselves... :lol:

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS, all 5-6,000 of them... :behead: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TREYZ_FA_DAYZ
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1932
Joined: August 20th, 2007, 9:26 am

Re: mickey cobras

Post by TREYZ_FA_DAYZ » April 12th, 2008, 9:26 am

buGsy wrote:I don't understand why you niggas are taking up for the "Mickey Cornballs", joe. I just don't get it... :roll: MCs aren't really on sh*t anymore. I live around a whole mob of those niggas, and they're fairly deep in Rosenblum Park... I've seem plenty of those dudes, and they run their mouths on that "hissing" bullsh*t all the time, yelling out "GDk all day" on the regular. But as soon as some GDs wander into their hood, it's all love... :roll: They prop up the Fin and the pyramid in their tags, but when the Moes leave, they crack it in half, breaking the Fin too. Most Finballs don't even honor MCs - I can't think of one nation that does honor Snakes other than other Snakes... :lol: The Snakes in the projects held their sh*t down for a long time, especially the niggas around "The Hole". But as soon as those buildings went down, a whole lot of those niggas flipped - QUICK. You see more "former" MCs than actual "present-day" Snakes nowadays... :roll: The niggas who went to MoeTown got slaughtered by the Stones until they flipped - you can even ask Reppin about that sh*t, joe... A few of those dudes moved to the Manor, and now they're GDs... The so-called "CobraLand" (75th & Jeffrey) Snakes hold one of the areas where MCs are still kinda deep, but the TerrorTown or MurdaShow Stones could take that sh*t anytime they want. Those Snakes are constantly clashing with the Moes, the Lords up the street, the 4s from GrimmyVille and 72nd and 73rd streets, the GDs, BDs, Breedz further west all the way around Stoney Island, even the Boss Pimps on 79th... :roll: MCs still do their thing, but they don't really get respect from anybody, whether Folks or Finball...

It's not about "numbers" - it's about respect. Niggas in Chicago don't even recognize MCs as a real threat anymore, and plenty of people thought those niggas all disappeared back in the '90s... Ask a Chi Town street nigga what an "MC" is and he'll probably say a rapper... :roll: :lol: Like I said, it's not about numbers; but still, those niggas need to build up their numbers or something. At least Breedz are building up a little, expanding their membership around other parts of the Chi. Snakes aren't doing sh*t but wasting away, thinking they look tough by taking pictures with the Pitchforks dipped, even though most of them have never clapped at a GD in their life...

And then, this nigga "chima" said he's trying to convert the MCs out there to Islaam... :roll: TRUE GOOFY... :lol: Here's the question: Why is somebody gonna wanna be a Snake if they're a Muslim??? :wtf: C'mon, guy... That whole "Islaamic" Finball alliance is a straight up scam, and everybody knows that. If "Chief Malik" was a real Muslim, why was he still ordering hits, especially on HIS OWN PEOPLE, after he "converted"??? Willie Lloyd's STILL not a Muslim, and he never claimed to be. Neither did Walter Wheat... James "Mickey" Cogwell was one of the niggas who said he didn't want the then-"CobraStones" to be based on those quasi-Islaamic doctrines, which is why Jeff Fort had him killed... So, why are Snakes repping the Finball symbols that Mickey died to keep them separate from??? One word: PROTECTION. Those niggas clung to the Fin so the Stones and Lords would be protecting them instead of killing them, which is what they were doing in the beginning after they killed Mickey... Those MCs went running to 75th Street, around Racine, and the GDs helped those niggas get on their feet in the '80s. Some niggas even thought MCs would end up being Folks instead of Finballs... But when "Chief Malik" applied pressure, those niggas got spooked. TRUE STORY. That's how they ended up being "Brothers", even though nobody respects them, and they give praises to their "falled chief", a man that was killed by the nigga they look up to now... :roll:

Tino's right - MCs didn't just "die off"... But, since they're alive, tell those niggas to kill themselves... :lol:

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS, all 5-6,000 of them... :behead: :lol: :lol: :lol:



:stoned:

Solidified
og
og
Posts: 11819
Joined: June 29th, 2007, 8:11 pm

Re: mickey cobras

Post by Solidified » April 12th, 2008, 9:32 am

I remember when a lot of niggas was saying UVL's should just flip Folks, seeing how they get into with everybody, and them niggas is in WAY worse shape than MC's, not only has them niggas lost numbers, I believe, but more importanly LAND. MI's got sum of they shit. So that flippin alliances rumor shit ain't nun new. And when you say "Quasi-Islamic" it makes it sound almost like it's false.

User avatar
ABPSN_GDK
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1036
Joined: August 27th, 2007, 1:14 pm

Re: mickey cobras

Post by ABPSN_GDK » April 12th, 2008, 9:36 am

Lord Tino wrote:I remember when a lot of niggas was saying UVL's should just flip Folks, seeing how they get into with everybody, and them niggas is in WAY worse shape than MC's, not only has them niggas lost numbers, I believe, but more importanly LAND. MI's got sum of they shit. So that flippin alliances rumor shit ain't nun new. And when you say "Quasi-Islamic" it makes it sound almost like it's false.

SVL be getting into it with everybody 2

TREYZ_FA_DAYZ
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1932
Joined: August 20th, 2007, 9:26 am

Re: mickey cobras

Post by TREYZ_FA_DAYZ » April 12th, 2008, 9:42 am

i thought fort had him killed because he was getting all the reco. something like a malcom x and n.o.i thing

User avatar
ABPSN_GDK
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1036
Joined: August 27th, 2007, 1:14 pm

Re: mickey cobras

Post by ABPSN_GDK » April 12th, 2008, 9:46 am

TREY_FOLKS wrote:i thought fort had him killed because he was getting all the reco. something like a malcom x and n.o.i thing

mickey didnt wanna do da whole convertin 2 islam el rukn thing
so fort got him killed

TREYZ_FA_DAYZ
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1932
Joined: August 20th, 2007, 9:26 am

Re: mickey cobras

Post by TREYZ_FA_DAYZ » April 12th, 2008, 11:24 am

There is another reason why Bradley hesitates to charge into
The Hole, knocking on doors. These six buildings are not
controlled by the Gangster Disciples, Bradley's allies. Somewhere
in the complex shifting of boundary lines among Chicago street
gangs, the Hole had become property of a small but fierce cadre of
Mickey Cobras. Traditionally, the sight of a Gangster Disciple in
the Hole means somebody is about to get shot.

There are no trees left here to bend in the punishing wind.
Slowly, the young men of The Hole, the M.C.'s, spokesmen for their
neighborhood, whether by default or violence, drift from the
doorways toward the Bradley van with their heads down and their
hands in their pockets. Cal and Fly, Bradley's campaign workers in
the van slouch with feigned unconcern. "What up, Money?"

"Gator's runnin'. He needs your support."

A dark reed of a lad peers into the back of the van. "B.D.'s
votin'," he assures Gator's people.

The Mickey Cobras are sometime allies of the much larger
B.D.'s, Black Disciples, once brothers now mortal enemies of the
Gangster Disciples.

"Gator goin' all the way," Cal, the driver, predicts.

"What if he don' make it?"

"Just come back again next year. There's a meeting tomorrow
at the Boys and Girls Club." Cal names a spot farther south in the
Taylor Homes.‘ M.C.'s don' go there," the slim kid reminds. Then
he recounts what happens when boundary lines are treated too casually.

"Money got free tickets from Hoover's wife,' he says,
referring to Gangster Disciple chieftain Larry Hoover, serving a
150 to 200 year sentence for a 1972 murder. It was Hoover who
conceived 21st Century VOTE and launched the G.D.'s into politics.
"We went to the concert," the young Mickey Cobra continues.
"Thought it was chill. Shit. Mad G.D's there. Money flipped."
The young man remembers the aftermath of the ill-considered concert
attendance. "Shootin' much G.D.'s," he recalls.


"Gator ended all that," Cal steers the subject from mayhem.
"He brought the peace."

"Naa, we did that," an M.C. corrects. "But it's all good now,
Money. We got no problem with y'all."

The M.C.'s wander back to their doorways and Gator's workers
continue their gentle campaigning.



THE MCs THAT WAS IN THE HOLE LEANED ON BDs and seem like they was afraid of the high power gdS that outnumbered them

TREYZ_FA_DAYZ
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1932
Joined: August 20th, 2007, 9:26 am

Re: mickey cobras

Post by TREYZ_FA_DAYZ » April 12th, 2008, 12:52 pm

The G.D.s are particularly strong on the South Side east of Halsted between 55th and 75th Streets, though in recent years the Mickey Cobras, a “People” gang, have made inroads and taken control of much of their former territory.

SolidFoe
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1262
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:07 pm

Re: mickey cobras

Post by SolidFoe » April 12th, 2008, 2:52 pm

Mis-information you nigz either not what yall say yall is or just misinformed Mickey wasnt killed over no damn lit that had to do with money 2nd Hoover wasnt never no damn moe you nigz sicken me! why the fin gotta be a scam? fuck outta here You interpet the lit how you look at it Allah means god a buddhist could refer to buddah as allah its all how you mean it, and nigga, and Gdz wasnt on no devil worship fuck outta here maybe not now but yall OLD doctrine was FULL of that shit just think about yall ranks demon horns demon tails and wings? gettin shot etc.. quit playin

TREYZ_FA_DAYZ
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1932
Joined: August 20th, 2007, 9:26 am

Re: mickey cobras

Post by TREYZ_FA_DAYZ » April 12th, 2008, 4:16 pm

SolidFoe wrote:Mis-information you nigz either not what yall say yall is or just misinformed Mickey wasnt killed over no damn lit that had to do with money 2nd Hoover wasnt never no damn moe you nigz sicken me! why the fin gotta be a scam? f*ck outta here You interpet the lit how you look at it Allah means god a buddhist could refer to buddah as allah its all how you mean it, and nigga, and Gdz wasnt on no devil worship f*ck outta here maybe not now but yall OLD doctrine was FULL of that sh*t just think about yall ranks demon horns demon tails and wings? gettin shot etc.. quit playin


who said he was killed over lit? 2nd only a fool says hoover was a moe, but i bet if fort wouldve offered him a brick instead of just a ambassador he wouldve :lol: . i understand what you saying bout the allah thing already knew that but its funny how people cant understand that...

User avatar
buGsy
superior
superior
Posts: 5312
Joined: August 28th, 2007, 12:28 pm

Re: mickey cobras

Post by buGsy » April 13th, 2008, 9:03 am

Lord Tino wrote:...When you say "Quasi-Islamic" it makes it sound almost like it's false.


I just say "quasi-Islaamic" because that sh*t is not real Islaam, at all. Any real Muslim will tell you all that sh*t proposed by Timmy Drew ("Drew Ali") and Elijah Poole ("Elijah Muhammed") was completely contradictory to true Islaam... I'm not saying those niggas are "false", but I'm saying it's not based on true Islaam, and Jeff Fort (a.k.a. "Prince Imam Abdullah-Malik") was NOT a real Muslim...

SolidFoe wrote:You interpet the lit how you look at it Allah means god a buddhist could refer to buddah as allah its all how you mean it...


That's incorrect too, homie, even though it's accepted by most people... The name ALLAH (or "Allaah") is more than just the Arabic word for "GOD" - it implies ONE SUPREME BEING, being Almighty and Omniscient, more than just the word "God". The actual word "Allaah" can't be given a pure English translation, and that's the reason why "western" Muslims say ALLAH when referring to the Creator, instead of saying "God"... Besides, you can add an "S" onto the word "GOD", and it means something COMPLETELY different, but there's no plural form of Allaah - there can only be ONE...

TREYZ_FA_DAYZ
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1932
Joined: August 20th, 2007, 9:26 am

Re: mickey cobras

Post by TREYZ_FA_DAYZ » April 13th, 2008, 2:09 pm

DO THEM MOES FROM CHIEFTOWN GET ALONG W/ THEM COBRAS OVER THERE?

User avatar
buGsy
superior
superior
Posts: 5312
Joined: August 28th, 2007, 12:28 pm

Re: mickey cobras

Post by buGsy » April 15th, 2008, 11:24 am

TREY_FOLKS wrote:DO THEM MOES FROM CHIEFTOWN GET ALONG W/ THEM COBRAS OVER THERE?


"ChiefTown"??? That's sh*t's all the way out on Cottage Grove, around 63rd Street, isn't it? :wtf: I don't deal with those niggas, D, and I don't know who they clique with... There are a couple Stones who stay around Rosenblum Park who kick it with Snakes for business purposes, but they'll clap at those niggas in a heartbeat, and most of those Stones over there are based out of either TerrorTown or MurdaShow...

User avatar
LIL BOE
fresh meat
Posts: 43
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 7:23 am

Re: mickey cobras

Post by LIL BOE » April 26th, 2008, 1:25 pm

:wtf: I checked out hella old threads on here concerning MCN, all I can say is DAMN! Yall make it hard for a snake on this site: misconceptions, misrepresenting....etc

Solidified
og
og
Posts: 11819
Joined: June 29th, 2007, 8:11 pm

Re: mickey cobras

Post by Solidified » April 26th, 2008, 1:34 pm

LIL BOE wrote::wtf: I checked out hella old threads on here concerning MCN, all I can say is DAMN! Yall make it hard for a snake on this site: misconceptions, misrepresenting....etc
Where you from?

Post Reply