mickey cobras

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2014
Joined: July 7th, 2007, 1:06 am
Location: Murda Mass

Re: mickey cobras

Postby Tek_Gunz » March 19th, 2008, 8:57 pm

chima wrote:
Tek_6unz wrote:
chima wrote:
7-$mokey G-4 wrote:LOL MICKEY COBRAS AINT RUNNIN SHYT IN THA CHI HAHAHA THEY GOT LIKE 4 STONGHOLDZ N SHYT WHERE AS DISCIPLES GOT HUNDREDS...YOU OBVIOUSLY GET LIED TO ON A DAILY BASIS AND DONT KNOW ANY REALMCZ FROM CHICAGO...

say brick if you ain't got nothing nice to say don't say sh*t when i made this page i shoulda said mickey cobras only. naw brick nigga we got like 15 strong holds in da chi but im from minnesota and we only got 2 here.

15 strongholds?? :roll: id be surprised if yall had 15 heads... GDs eatin up yall blocks like Pac Man nigga :lol:

and how would you no brick? have you ever been to chicago? i go there every summer or let me guess some body lied to you. tek brick should be your new name :lol:


heres wut ill do... ill change my name to "tek brick" if u can get 5 chi heads to testify to how "incredibly deep" the MCs are in the Chi :roll:




captain
captain
User avatar
Posts: 475
Joined: March 8th, 2008, 1:00 am

Re: mickey cobras

Postby 313shaggy586 » March 19th, 2008, 8:59 pm

Tek_6unz wrote:
chima wrote:
Tek_6unz wrote:
chima wrote:
7-$mokey G-4 wrote:LOL MICKEY COBRAS AINT RUNNIN SHYT IN THA CHI HAHAHA THEY GOT LIKE 4 STONGHOLDZ N SHYT WHERE AS DISCIPLES GOT HUNDREDS...YOU OBVIOUSLY GET LIED TO ON A DAILY BASIS AND DONT KNOW ANY REALMCZ FROM CHICAGO...

say brick if you ain't got nothing nice to say don't say sh*t when i made this page i shoulda said mickey cobras only. naw brick nigga we got like 15 strong holds in da chi but im from minnesota and we only got 2 here.

15 strongholds?? :roll: id be surprised if yall had 15 heads... GDs eatin up yall blocks like Pac Man nigga :lol:

and how would you no brick? have you ever been to chicago? i go there every summer or let me guess some body lied to you. tek brick should be your new name :lol:


heres wut ill do... ill change my name to "tek brick" if u can get 5 chi heads to testify to how "incredibly deep" the MCs are in the Chi :roll:


Man you wait after he registers 5 more accounts your name is as good as changed lol

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2014
Joined: July 7th, 2007, 1:06 am
Location: Murda Mass

Re: mickey cobras

Postby Tek_Gunz » March 19th, 2008, 9:09 pm

313shaggy586 wrote:
Tek_6unz wrote:
chima wrote:
Tek_6unz wrote:
chima wrote:
7-$mokey G-4 wrote:LOL MICKEY COBRAS AINT RUNNIN SHYT IN THA CHI HAHAHA THEY GOT LIKE 4 STONGHOLDZ N SHYT WHERE AS DISCIPLES GOT HUNDREDS...YOU OBVIOUSLY GET LIED TO ON A DAILY BASIS AND DONT KNOW ANY REALMCZ FROM CHICAGO...

say brick if you ain't got nothing nice to say don't say sh*t when i made this page i shoulda said mickey cobras only. naw brick nigga we got like 15 strong holds in da chi but im from minnesota and we only got 2 here.

15 strongholds?? :roll: id be surprised if yall had 15 heads... GDs eatin up yall blocks like Pac Man nigga :lol:

and how would you no brick? have you ever been to chicago? i go there every summer or let me guess some body lied to you. tek brick should be your new name :lol:


heres wut ill do... ill change my name to "tek brick" if u can get 5 chi heads to testify to how "incredibly deep" the MCs are in the Chi :roll:


Man you wait after he registers 5 more accounts your name is as good as changed lol


dats what IP checks are for i got dis :lol:

captain
captain
User avatar
Posts: 475
Joined: March 8th, 2008, 1:00 am

Re: mickey cobras

Postby 313shaggy586 » March 19th, 2008, 9:11 pm

Tek_6unz wrote:
313shaggy586 wrote:
Tek_6unz wrote:
chima wrote:
Tek_6unz wrote:
chima wrote:
7-$mokey G-4 wrote:LOL MICKEY COBRAS AINT RUNNIN SHYT IN THA CHI HAHAHA THEY GOT LIKE 4 STONGHOLDZ N SHYT WHERE AS DISCIPLES GOT HUNDREDS...YOU OBVIOUSLY GET LIED TO ON A DAILY BASIS AND DONT KNOW ANY REALMCZ FROM CHICAGO...

say brick if you ain't got nothing nice to say don't say sh*t when i made this page i shoulda said mickey cobras only. naw brick nigga we got like 15 strong holds in da chi but im from minnesota and we only got 2 here.

15 strongholds?? :roll: id be surprised if yall had 15 heads... GDs eatin up yall blocks like Pac Man nigga :lol:

and how would you no brick? have you ever been to chicago? i go there every summer or let me guess some body lied to you. tek brick should be your new name :lol:


heres wut ill do... ill change my name to "tek brick" if u can get 5 chi heads to testify to how "incredibly deep" the MCs are in the Chi :roll:


Man you wait after he registers 5 more accounts your name is as good as changed lol


dats what IP checks are for i got dis :lol:


Lol he gonna check this and relize registering the other 2 accounts so far was a waste :lol:

og
og
Posts: 11819
Joined: June 29th, 2007, 8:11 pm

Re: mickey cobras

Postby Solidified » March 19th, 2008, 9:30 pm

MC's still do got a lot of heads. Don't let the bias niggas on this site fool you. They out their low key gettin money. Which is all that matters. And GD's ain't taking they blocks like that, never was. Most of the locations they don't own no more came from buildings getting knocked down. You niggas on this site are corny. Notice how niggas ain't never spoke on MC's back in the 90's with all the buildings up in full force.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5566
Joined: December 14th, 2007, 11:29 pm
Region: North East

Re: mickey cobras

Postby King Sin » March 20th, 2008, 12:11 am

:bored:

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2014
Joined: July 7th, 2007, 1:06 am
Location: Murda Mass

Re: mickey cobras

Postby Tek_Gunz » March 20th, 2008, 3:30 pm

Lord Tino wrote:MC's still do got a lot of heads. Don't let the bias niggas on this site fool you. They out their low key gettin money. Which is all that matters. And GD's ain't taking they blocks like that, never was. Most of the locations they don't own no more came from buildings getting knocked down. You niggas on this site are corny. Notice how niggas ain't never spoke on MC's back in the 90's with all the buildings up in full force.


coz they aint nowhere near what they were in the 90s... they aint even half as deep as dis nigga wants to pretend they are :roll: . i never said they dont hold down the shit they do have, but lets be honest, WHAT DO THEY HAVE?

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1262
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:07 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: mickey cobras

Postby SolidFoe » March 20th, 2008, 3:47 pm

how old r u nigz? how many of yall know mcs? how many yall know mc from the 90s? dont speak on sum u dnt know

captain
captain
Posts: 443
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 2:14 pm
Location: chicago, illinois 60628
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: mickey cobras

Re: mickey cobras

Postby chima » March 20th, 2008, 7:21 pm

Tek_6unz wrote:
Lord Tino wrote:MC's still do got a lot of heads. Don't let the bias niggas on this site fool you. They out their low key gettin money. Which is all that matters. And GD's ain't taking they blocks like that, never was. Most of the locations they don't own no more came from buildings getting knocked down. You niggas on this site are corny. Notice how niggas ain't never spoke on MC's back in the 90's with all the buildings up in full force.


coz they aint nowhere near what they were in the 90s... they aint even half as deep as dis nigga wants to pretend they are :roll: . i never said they dont hold down the sh*t they do have, but lets be honest, WHAT DO THEY HAVE?

yeah we ain't that deep in the ma i could see how a brick from boston might think were so small but come to the midwest and you'll see what we're talking bout my guy to be honest i'd still be mickey cobra even if we were as small as you think we are so it doesn't matter to me my guy but there will be haters like you :hitit:

captain
captain
Posts: 443
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 2:14 pm
Location: chicago, illinois 60628
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: mickey cobras

Re: mickey cobras

Postby chima » March 20th, 2008, 7:25 pm

King Willy wrote::bored:

what's poppin my guy you say you latin king huh? well it's all love im a mc have we made over there to your side of the country yet?

fresh meat
Posts: 46
Joined: January 19th, 2008, 12:08 am

Re: mickey cobras

Postby 5nake » March 20th, 2008, 8:57 pm

ALLS WELL TO ALL MY PEOPLE(STONES, LORDS, 4CH'S,AND KINGS). I NOTICED ITS ALOTTA NET HUMBUGGING GOING ON WHEN MICKEY COBRA IS MENTIONED. BUT TO EVERYBODY THATS SHOWING LOVE, ITS ALMIGHTY. FIN BALLING TO THE WORLD BLOW UP, AND PEACE TO THE REAL FOLKS ON THIS SITE. 5NAKE BITE TOO TIGHT, COBRA LOVE.

soldier
soldier
Posts: 232
Joined: February 14th, 2008, 7:47 pm
Location: Da North Pole Chicago Killanois
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: A.B.P.5.R.N

Re: mickey cobras

Postby I5lamicmoe5 » March 20th, 2008, 9:03 pm

ALL WELL MC
20

fresh meat
Posts: 46
Joined: January 19th, 2008, 12:08 am

Re: mickey cobras

Postby 5nake » March 20th, 2008, 9:06 pm

I5lamicmoe5 wrote:ALL WELL MC
20

RIGHT BACK ATCHA MOE.

captain
captain
Posts: 443
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 2:14 pm
Location: chicago, illinois 60628
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: mickey cobras

Re: mickey cobras

Postby chima » March 22nd, 2008, 1:22 pm

5nake wrote:ALLS WELL TO ALL MY PEOPLE(STONES, LORDS, 4CH'S,AND KINGS). I NOTICED ITS ALOTTA NET HUMBUGGING GOING ON WHEN MICKEY COBRA IS MENTIONED. BUT TO EVERYBODY THATS SHOWING LOVE, ITS ALMIGHTY. FIN BALLING TO THE WORLD BLOW UP, AND PEACE TO THE REAL FOLKS ON THIS SITE. 5NAKE BITE TOO TIGHT, COBRA LOVE.

boy u ain't no real snake showing love to them brick ass niggas :321:

captain
captain
Posts: 443
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 2:14 pm
Location: chicago, illinois 60628
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: mickey cobras

Re: mickey cobras

Postby chima » March 22nd, 2008, 1:26 pm

yeah them niggas hate me til death because i'm mickey cobra. witch one of you bricks wrote a 6 point star on my page. man i can't stand them bricks......... niggas think they jews :lol:

captain
captain
Posts: 443
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 2:14 pm
Location: chicago, illinois 60628
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: mickey cobras

Re: mickey cobras

Postby chima » March 22nd, 2008, 1:28 pm

Tek_6unz wrote::wtf: wuts the point of dis thread? Are u lookin for other MCs or jus randomly wanna say "mickey cobras"?? And wuts dat GDk sh*t got to do wit showin love to cobras?? Have you ever even killed ANYONE, let alone a GD?

say brick nigga take that star of my page :321:

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2014
Joined: July 7th, 2007, 1:06 am
Location: Murda Mass

Re: mickey cobras

Postby Tek_Gunz » March 23rd, 2008, 9:24 pm

chima wrote:
Tek_6unz wrote::wtf: wuts the point of dis thread? Are u lookin for other MCs or jus randomly wanna say "mickey cobras"?? And wuts dat GDk sh*t got to do wit showin love to cobras?? Have you ever even killed ANYONE, let alone a GD?

say brick nigga take that star of my page :321:


ooooo tough guy :roll: fuck u and minnesotta

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 917
Joined: February 22nd, 2008, 5:31 pm
Location: NWI

Re: mickey cobras

Postby 7-$mokey G-4 » March 24th, 2008, 2:33 pm

LOL @ ALL THESE MCZ SHOWIN STONEZ LUV HAHAHA DONT YOU KNOW THEM NIGGAZ CLAP AT THA SNAKEZ DAILY?? AND YOU WANNA RUN ALL THIS BRICK SHYT@ CHIMA YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHY THEY CALL US BRICKZ DO YOU?? AND WERE YOU BE AT IN THA CHI IN THA SUMMER KUZZ YOU OBVIOUSLY AINT IN THA STREETZ KUZZ IF YOU WERE YOU WULD KNOW MCZ ARE DECREASING IN NUMBERZ AS I TYPE REAL TALK...YEA SO WHUT IF MC'Z BE ON THEY MONEY ON THA LOW KEY...IS THEY MAKIN MORE PROFIT THAN THA GDz...OKAY THEN CASE CLOSED MC'Z AINT BEEN ON SHYT FOR A MIN...AND EVEN IF THEY IS ON MONEY HUSTLIN AINT GANGBANGIN THIS NIGGA CHIMA OVER HERE ON SUM GANGBANG SHYT SAYING GDK(WHICH MEANS GROWTH N DEVELOPMENT KINGDOM BY THA WAY) HE AINT ON NO MONEY SHYT THIS NIGGA AINT EVEN IN THA CHI I KNOW FOR A FACT THA FOLKS IN MINN. MAKE MORE NOISE THAN COBRAS FROM MINN. AND THA CHI

og
og
Posts: 11819
Joined: June 29th, 2007, 8:11 pm

Re: mickey cobras

Postby Solidified » March 24th, 2008, 4:20 pm

What you mean so what dude? Ain't nobody on that lame ass gangbangin shit for no reason. And I'm sure them MC's don't care what the GD's profit is, they worring about themselves :roll: . And why you letting this nigga "Chima" get inside your head? You said he ain't real and it obvious that he ain't, so leave it at that.

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1422
Joined: February 3rd, 2008, 10:36 pm
Location: WESTSIDE DETROIT
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: LIFE

Re: mickey cobras

Postby Gittymo » March 24th, 2008, 7:50 pm

I DID 3YRS IN MINNESOTA PRISONS AND I MEET SOME MC'S FROM THE CHI THAT WAS DOIN THEY THANG IN MINNEPOLIS THEY SHOWED A BROTHA LOVE ON THE STREETS WHEN I GOT OUT AND MY PO WOULDNT LET ME GO HOME - AS A MATTER FACT THERE WAS BROTHAS FROM EVERYWHERE ROTATIN THERE

captain
captain
Posts: 443
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 2:14 pm
Location: chicago, illinois 60628
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: mickey cobras

Re: mickey cobras

Postby chima » March 26th, 2008, 6:59 pm

7-$mokey G-4 wrote:LOL @ ALL THESE MCZ SHOWIN STONEZ LUV HAHAHA DONT YOU KNOW THEM NIGGAZ CLAP AT THA SNAKEZ DAILY?? AND YOU WANNA RUN ALL THIS BRICK SHYT@ CHIMA YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHY THEY CALL US BRICKZ DO YOU?? AND WERE YOU BE AT IN THA CHI IN THA SUMMER KUZZ YOU OBVIOUSLY AINT IN THA STREETZ KUZZ IF YOU WERE YOU WULD KNOW MCZ ARE DECREASING IN NUMBERZ AS I TYPE REAL TALK...YEA SO WHUT IF MC'Z BE ON THEY MONEY ON THA LOW KEY...IS THEY MAKIN MORE PROFIT THAN THA GDz...OKAY THEN CASE CLOSED MC'Z AINT BEEN ON SHYT FOR A MIN...AND EVEN IF THEY IS ON MONEY HUSTLIN AINT GANGBANGIN THIS NIGGA CHIMA OVER HERE ON SUM GANGBANG SHYT SAYING GDK(WHICH MEANS GROWTH N DEVELOPMENT KINGDOM BY THA WAY) HE AINT ON NO MONEY SHYT THIS NIGGA AINT EVEN IN THA CHI I KNOW FOR A FACT THA FOLKS IN MINN. MAKE MORE NOISE THAN COBRAS FROM MINN. AND THA CHI

naw my guy ain't nobody showing love to no moes brick nigga but what you could do is stay off my page and go to the gd page ok. talking bout the mickey cobras is decreasing daily boy you sound stupid where they going? oh I see, they commin up here in the sota and they going down to memphis to set up shop

captain
captain
Posts: 443
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 2:14 pm
Location: chicago, illinois 60628
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: mickey cobras

Re: mickey cobras

Postby chima » March 26th, 2008, 7:01 pm

Gittymo wrote:I DID 3YRS IN MINNESOTA PRISONS AND I MEET SOME MC'S FROM THE CHI THAT WAS DOIN THEY THANG IN MINNEPOLIS THEY SHOWED A BROTHA LOVE ON THE STREETS WHEN I GOT OUT AND MY PO WOULDNT LET ME GO HOME - AS A MATTER FACT THERE WAS BROTHAS FROM EVERYWHERE ROTATIN THERE

what's good bro?

og
og
Posts: 13343
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Re: mickey cobras

Postby KOM » March 27th, 2008, 8:37 am

Yo Chima how come you don't show Moez no love?

captain
captain
Posts: 443
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 2:14 pm
Location: chicago, illinois 60628
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: mickey cobras

Re: mickey cobras

Postby chima » March 31st, 2008, 4:57 pm

6TreyBanger wrote:Yo Chima how come you don't show Moez no love?

because the moes don't so me no love and maybe it's different where you from but not up here. i'm from minnesota my guy i understand that it wouldn't be no snakes if if it wer'nt for the moes but i don't think no 2 gangs should as one like you got some niggas that'll say i'm a cobra stone naw my guy either you snake or you stone theres no in between

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5312
Joined: August 28th, 2007, 12:28 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Undisclosed

Re: mickey cobras

Postby buGsy » April 2nd, 2008, 2:09 pm

chima wrote:mickey cobra gang gdk all is well


Ummm... What's up with this "k" sh*t and all this "brick" talk, joe??? :wtf: You obviously have some animosity towards the GDs or something, charlie - and I understand why... I live right up the street from Rosenblum Park in Chicago, full of MCs, and those niggas are straight up b*tch niggas, not getting respect from anybody! They don't even respect eachother... :lol: I don't know why you think those niggas are doing big things, but they're not, AT ALL... Maybe you're lost, "Brother", but the "Mickey Cornballs" in my land don't even speak that "All's Well" sh*t anymore, and niggas barely honor them as Finballs. Stones bash on those niggas daily, the 4s rob them, the CVLs extort those bum @ss niggas for protection while still scraping them up, Kingz bust at them... Damn, nigga... "Blue Fins" (B5BDs) have their "headings" where they list the Finball mobs, "showing love to the true Black Brotherhood", and MCs aren't even included in the group... :lol: The Snakes left around the hood stay on some low-key sh*t, working at Jewels with the Breed niggas, barely making enough money to buy candy bars from Dominick's (a.k.a. "Lifestyle") or Walgreens... :lol: A lot of those niggas moved to TerrorTown and flipped Stone, others walked down to GrimmyVille and flipped 4CH, and the rest of those dudes are scattered all over the place, repping GD or BD, or they joined the New Breed ("BG") nation and started footworking and selling fake chains... :roll: Maybe the niggas around your way are different, but these are your Chicago "motherland" niggas, looking broke as hell, joe... I'm not dissing you, homie, and I'm definately not trying to toss up some net-banging bullsh*t, talking about "MCk" or anything. I'm just saying, jack...

Maybe you should flip or something - be a Stone or a GD. But you need to leave those "Mickey Cornball" niggas alone, for real. They're straight up bums...

chima wrote:i'm from minnesota my guy i understand that it wouldn't be no snakes if if it wer'nt for the moes but i don't think no 2 gangs should as one like you got some niggas that'll say i'm a cobra stone naw my guy either you snake or you stone theres no in between


And, for the record, joe: A Snake wouldn't say some bum @ss sh*t like "MCs wouldn't be around if it wasn't for the Stones"... :roll: That's completely FALSE, homie... Mickey Cogwell built the "Cobras" (or "Black Cobras") from the ground up without Jeff Fort (a.k.a. "Chief Malik") - it was AFTERWARDS that those niggas aligned with the Moes and became the "CobraStones". After Mick got clapped, the remaining Snakes just went back to their original name, adding "Mickey" to it in Cogwell's honor... Before you try to get on some dumb @ss net-banging sh*t, throwing disses to the "bricks", you need to learn your own history... :roll: In reality, if it weren't for the GDs (who you like calling "bricks"), MCs wouldn't even exist...

PreviousNext

Return to Midwest

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: kayackencus and 65 guests