Affiliation: mickey cobras

Re: mickey cobras

Postby chima » March 17th, 2008, 7:51 pm

mickey cobra gang gdk all is well

boss
boss

Postby Tek_Gunz » March 17th, 2008, 8:06 pm

:wtf: wuts the point of dis thread? Are u lookin for other MCs or jus randomly wanna say "mickey cobras"?? And wuts dat GDk shit got to do wit showin love to cobras?? Have you ever even killed ANYONE, let alone a GD?

fresh meat

Postby AS ONE_GDN » March 17th, 2008, 10:41 pm

chima wrote:mickey cobra gang gdk all is well

BOY U BETTA QUIT LYING TO YOSELF.. MCK'S AIN'T KILLING SHIT.. YA'LL TRIED TO SET UP SHOP IN THE HUNDREDS AND IN THE 90'S BUT WAT HAPPEND??? YA'LL GOT BITCHED OFF THA BLOCK.. THE MOES, AND LORDS DON'T FUKK WIT YA'LL... NIGGA U SMOKING DOPE :rasta: .. JUST A :2cents: FOR YOUR THOUGHTS

fresh meat

Postby 5nake » March 17th, 2008, 11:27 pm

FUCK ALL THIS DISSING, TO EACH HIS OWN! COBRA LOVE.

og
og
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Postby KOM » March 18th, 2008, 3:59 am

nigga yeen neva killed a GD in yo lyfe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

quit lying to yo-self......

associate

Postby ~Hollow~ » March 18th, 2008, 7:48 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: why niggaz be makin these pointless threads ...wastin my time :bored:

captain
captain
Region: Midwest

Postby chima » March 18th, 2008, 7:58 pm

5nake wrote:f*ck ALL THIS DISSING, TO EACH HIS OWN! COBRA LOVE.
whats good 5nake where you from? shit im from minnesota and we don't fuck with the bricks up here i don't don't know about where you from...... cobra love

captain
captain

Postby chima » March 18th, 2008, 8:02 pm

~Hollow~ wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: why niggaz be makin these pointless threads ...wastin my time :bored:

you must be a brick too? or are you a stone? man i used to have alot of love for the moes because my older brother is one but i'm cool on the moes since we can't get no love :321:

captain
captain

Postby chima » March 18th, 2008, 8:13 pm

AS ONE_GDN wrote:

BOY U BETTA QUIT LYING TO YOSELF.. MCK'S AIN'T KILLING sh*t.. YA'LL TRIED TO SET UP SHOP IN THE HUNDREDS AND IN THE 90'S BUT WAT HAPPEND??? YA'LL GOT BITCHED OFF THA BLOCK.. THE MOES, AND LORDS DON'T FUKK WIT YA'LL... NIGGA U SMOKING DOPE :rasta: .. JUST A :2cents: FOR YOUR THOUGHTS
yeah them lords and them moes might not fuck with us down in chicago i only been down there 2 times but i'm from murderapolis minnesota my nigga. you seem a little angry my guy you sure you allright? if i was a brick i wouldn't fuck with the snakes niether cause from what i hear alot of y'all scared of us down there but i apologize for any bad incounters you've had with us my guy don't take it personal :lol:

boss
boss

Postby Tek_Gunz » March 18th, 2008, 8:18 pm

chima wrote:
AS ONE_GDN wrote:

BOY U BETTA QUIT LYING TO YOSELF.. MCK'S AIN'T KILLING sh*t.. YA'LL TRIED TO SET UP SHOP IN THE HUNDREDS AND IN THE 90'S BUT WAT HAPPEND??? YA'LL GOT BITCHED OFF THA BLOCK.. THE MOES, AND LORDS DON'T FUKK WIT YA'LL... NIGGA U SMOKING DOPE :rasta: .. JUST A :2cents: FOR YOUR THOUGHTS
yeah them lords and them moes might not f*ck with us down in chicago i only been down there 2 times but i'm from murderapolis minnesota my nigga. you seem a little angry my guy you sure you allright? if i was a brick i wouldn't f*ck with the snakes niether cause from what i hear alot of y'all scared of us down there but i apologize for any bad incounters you've had with us my guy don't take it personal :lol:

HA! All dis talk bout GDs bein scared of yall worm ass niggas :lol: if u really say so nigga... Anyway ima put it like dis. We'll drop a "brick" on a cobras head until one breaks first ok? :lol:

captain
captain

Postby chima » March 18th, 2008, 8:22 pm

Memphis6oy wrote:

what's cracking brick nigga? yeah your right i have'nt killed nobody i don't think but i'm ready for war if you ready. i wish you brick niggas stay off my page oh and another thing i heard some of the snake niggas runnin thru yo city as we speak probably flippin yo brick niggas to MICKEY COBRAS :hitit:

captain
captain

Postby chima » March 18th, 2008, 8:28 pm

Tek_6unz wrote:
chima wrote:
AS ONE_GDN wrote:

yeah them lords and them moes might not f*ck with us down in chicago i only been down there 2 times but i'm from murderapolis minnesota my nigga. you seem a little angry my guy you sure you allright? if i was a brick i wouldn't f*ck with the snakes niether cause from what i hear alot of y'all scared of us down there but i apologize for any bad incounters you've had with us my guy don't take it personal :lol:

HA! All dis talk bout GDs bein scared of yall worm @$$ niggas :lol: if u really say so nigga... Anyway ima put it like dis. We'll drop a "brick" on a cobras head until one breaks first ok? :lol:
im not about to step down to a bricks level so leave it at that but on some real shit it's some snakes in boston? :wtf:

captain
captain

Postby chima » March 18th, 2008, 8:33 pm

Tek_6unz wrote::wtf: wuts the point of dis thread? Are u lookin for other MCs or jus randomly wanna say "mickey cobras"?? And wuts dat GDk sh*t got to do wit showin love to cobras?? Have you ever even killed ANYONE, let alone a GD?

like i said brick nigga stay off my page or maybe something about mc is interesting to you :lol:

og
og

Postby KOM » March 18th, 2008, 8:34 pm

chima wrote:
Memphis6oy wrote:

what's cracking brick nigga? yeah your right i have'nt killed nobody i don't think but i'm ready for war if you ready. i wish you brick niggas stay off my page oh and another thing i heard some of the snake niggas runnin thru yo city as we speak probably flippin yo brick niggas to MICKEY COBRAS :hitit:

WHAT !!!! you worm ass nigga aint no MC's running shyt down hure...where you hear that from?..smh..somebody lied to you bruh.. :lol:

og
og

Postby KOM » March 18th, 2008, 8:36 pm

[quote="Tek_6unz] We'll drop a "brick" on a cobras head until one breaks first ok? :lol:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

boss
boss

Postby Tek_Gunz » March 18th, 2008, 8:39 pm

chima wrote:
Tek_6unz wrote:
chima wrote:
AS ONE_GDN wrote:

HA! All dis talk bout GDs bein scared of yall worm @$$ niggas :lol: if u really say so nigga... Anyway ima put it like dis. We'll drop a "brick" on a cobras head until one breaks first ok? :lol:
im not about to step down to a bricks level so leave it at that but on some real sh*t it's some snakes in boston? :wtf:

not in boston theres a couple in MA tho (springfield holyoke area dont quote me on it jus yet coz i jus been told havent gone to see for myself) beefin wit ISCs and pretty much everyone else. From what i hear dont nobody take them niggas serious, ummm kinda like in the Chi :lol: . Either way "hostility" aint gonna do shit on a internet site dis one of the rare occasions u can politic wit niggas u would usually bang wit if u seen them up close yet people like u take it as an oppurtunity to netbang talkin bout killin someone... jus sum food for thought before u get all ignorant n start talkin bout "bricks" :roll: .

captain
captain

Postby chima » March 18th, 2008, 8:55 pm

Tek_6unz wrote:
chima wrote:
Tek_6unz wrote:
chima wrote:
AS ONE_GDN wrote:

im not about to step down to a bricks level so leave it at that but on some real sh*t it's some snakes in boston? :wtf:

not in boston theres a couple in MA tho (springfield holyoke area dont quote me on it jus yet coz i jus been told havent gone to see for myself) beefin wit ISCs and pretty much everyone else. From what i hear dont nobody take them niggas serious, ummm kinda like in the Chi :lol: . Either way "hostility" aint gonna do sh*t on a internet site dis one of the rare occasions u can politic wit niggas u would usually bang wit if u seen them up close yet people like u take it as an oppurtunity to netbang talkin bout killin someone... jus sum food for thought before u get all ignorant n start talkin bout "bricks" :roll: .
aww that was'nt nice you think ima net bagger huh? boy you stupid im from the streets :321:

boss
boss

Postby Tek_Gunz » March 18th, 2008, 9:04 pm

chima wrote:
Tek_6unz wrote:
chima wrote:
Tek_6unz wrote:
chima wrote:
AS ONE_GDN wrote:

not in boston theres a couple in MA tho (springfield holyoke area dont quote me on it jus yet coz i jus been told havent gone to see for myself) beefin wit ISCs and pretty much everyone else. From what i hear dont nobody take them niggas serious, ummm kinda like in the Chi :lol: . Either way "hostility" aint gonna do sh*t on a internet site dis one of the rare occasions u can politic wit niggas u would usually bang wit if u seen them up close yet people like u take it as an oppurtunity to netbang talkin bout killin someone... jus sum food for thought before u get all ignorant n start talkin bout "bricks" :roll: .
aww that was'nt nice you think ima net bagger huh? boy you stupid im from the streets :321:

"GDk, bricks, I'm from the streets" :roll: netbangin... Call it wut u want tho.

underboss
underboss

Postby 7-$mokey G-4 » March 19th, 2008, 1:06 am

LOL MICKEY COBRAS AINT RUNNIN SHYT IN THA CHI HAHAHA THEY GOT LIKE 4 STONGHOLDZ N SHYT WHERE AS DISCIPLES GOT HUNDREDS...YOU OBVIOUSLY GET LIED TO ON A DAILY BASIS AND DONT KNOW ANY REALMCZ FROM CHICAGO...

captain
captain

Postby chima » March 19th, 2008, 8:32 pm

7-$mokey G-4 wrote:LOL MICKEY COBRAS AINT RUNNIN SHYT IN THA CHI HAHAHA THEY GOT LIKE 4 STONGHOLDZ N SHYT WHERE AS DISCIPLES GOT HUNDREDS...YOU OBVIOUSLY GET LIED TO ON A DAILY BASIS AND DONT KNOW ANY REALMCZ FROM CHICAGO...

say brick if you ain't got nothing nice to say don't say shit when i made this page i shoulda said mickey cobras only. naw brick nigga we got like 15 strong holds in da chi but im from minnesota and we only got 2 here.

boss
boss

Postby Tek_Gunz » March 19th, 2008, 8:47 pm

chima wrote:
7-$mokey G-4 wrote:LOL MICKEY COBRAS AINT RUNNIN SHYT IN THA CHI HAHAHA THEY GOT LIKE 4 STONGHOLDZ N SHYT WHERE AS DISCIPLES GOT HUNDREDS...YOU OBVIOUSLY GET LIED TO ON A DAILY BASIS AND DONT KNOW ANY REALMCZ FROM CHICAGO...

say brick if you ain't got nothing nice to say don't say sh*t when i made this page i shoulda said mickey cobras only. naw brick nigga we got like 15 strong holds in da chi but im from minnesota and we only got 2 here.

15 strongholds?? :roll: id be surprised if yall had 15 heads... GDs eatin up yall blocks like Pac Man nigga :lol:

captain
captain

Postby chima » March 19th, 2008, 8:52 pm

Tek_6unz wrote:
chima wrote:

say brick if you ain't got nothing nice to say don't say sh*t when i made this page i shoulda said mickey cobras only. naw brick nigga we got like 15 strong holds in da chi but im from minnesota and we only got 2 here.

15 strongholds?? :roll: id be surprised if yall had 15 heads... GDs eatin up yall blocks like Pac Man nigga :lol:

and how would you no brick? have you ever been to chicago? i go there every summer or let me guess some body lied to you. tek brick should be your new name :lol:

Next

Return to Midwest